Lovely Lisa

Story Info
Big girl lovin'.
1.4k words
4.39
22.3k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lay patiently in bed waiting for Lisa. The shower went off a few minutes ago, so it wouldn't be long now until my voluptuous goddess came to me. When she opened the door, the bathroom light silhouetted her full figure, as steam escaped into the room. The very sight alone made my cock stir. Lisa made her way to the bed, her huge breasts swaying as she stalked her way to me, and slowly slid the sheet down to the edge exposing my nakedness. She crawled on to the bed and rubbed her tits against my legs as she kissed my thighs. Lisa continued up my body and straddled me, pressing her curves against me as we kissed. I brushed her hair back and took her face in both hands, and drew her to me again. As our lips pulled apart she smiled. Such a sweet, mischievous smile. Her hair still a bit damp from her shower, I leaned in and kissed her neck. She put her hand on the back of my head and pulled me tighter to her, her breath quickening just a bit. My hands roamed her sumptuous curves, finally grabbing her big beautiful ass and pulling her body more tightly against mine.

I rolled over and Lisa lay on her back. My hands traced her cheek, then down to her neck and between her breasts. As I slid down her plump belly she giggled a bit as it tickled. I began letting my lips follow the trail of my hand, and kissing her all over her body. Her skin was soft and silky smooth, I licked around her nipples, teasing them as they responded by becoming erect for me. I kissed her tummy, rubbing my hands gently through the soft flesh, tickling her belly button with my tongue. I moved down to her big thighs, massaging them with each hand as I alternated my kisses, on one thigh then the other. I massaged her calves, relishing in the feel of her skin. Lisa is a big, beautiful woman in every sense of the word. With her long dark hair and eyes, and a smile that can light up a room, she is gorgeous. Her body is an absolute delight, one that cannot be rushed to enjoy. With Lisa, you want to take your time, enjoy every sensual inch, every spectacular curve, and that's exactly what I planned to do.

I gently parted Lisa's wonderfully thick thighs, and leaned down and kissed her belly again. I slowly made my way down and kissed all around her pussy, making sure she could feel my breath on it as I went by. Her squirms told me that my teasing was having the desired effect. I flattened my tongue and softly licked her outer lips from top to bottom. A shiver went through her followed by a breathy moan. I continued lapping slowly, as I felt her get wetter and wetter. Her juices beginning to cover my chin, I let me tongue separate her lips and sink into her pussy. Lisa ran her fingers through my hair as I began to flick her clit. She was very wet now as I savored her sweet juices. I was going to make her cum, but I wanted to make her wait a bit first. When I felt her getting close, I would stop and kiss on her inner thighs. She would groan in mock disapproval, but she knew I was just building her up to a bigger orgasm. Her pussy was so sweet as I alternated between fucking her with my tongue and licking and sucking her clit. The juices were flowing now and I could tell by her breathing she was really close. I slipped a finger inside her soaking pussy just deep enough to rub her G spot, and concentrated my tongue on her clit. Lisa was undulating her hips in a rhythm and grabbing my head harder now, pulling me into her. The combination of pressure on her clit and my finger on her G spot was too much, and she came hard, squirting as she did, and I eagerly lapped up every drop.

I slid up her body and kissed her, she kissed me back passionately, tasting herself on me. I told her to roll over and she complied. I brushed her hair away from the back of her neck and started kissing it. I kissed my way down her back slowly, not missing a spot on my way down. I got to the small of her back, my favorite part of a woman. When a woman has an ass like Lisa, that shelf that forms from the back to the ass is even more pronounced, and something about that spot just drives me crazy. I could feel my cock swelling as I kissed the small of Lisa's back while grabbing handfuls of her voluptuous ass. I slid down further and grabbed her cheeks in each hand, squeezing them tightly as I pulled them apart and licked her asshole. Lisa gasped and began writhing beneath me as I tongued her crack, squeezing her ass the entire time. I took one hand and began massaging her clit as I licked her. She was pressing her ass back against me as I was just about fucking her with my tongue, then she grabbed the pillows and pulled them to her face as she screamed and came again. I turned Lisa over and positioned myself between her legs. My cock was so hard at this point, it was throbbing in time with my pulse. I slid my cock against her dripping pussy, letting the underside of my veiny shaft rub against her clit, keeping a nice steady pressure and keeping her pussy flowing.

"I want you inside me!" Lisa begged. I slowly nudged the head of my cock between her lips. "Oh stop teasing me!" she pleaded. I laughed and leaned down and kissed her as I sank my cock into her. She grunted with her lips against mine, and our tongues intertwined as I began pumping into her steadily. I raised up to me knees as I fucked her, so I could play with her big tits at the same time. I squeezed them and she held my hands tightly against them, her hips beginning to buck against me in time to my thrusts. She wrapped her legs around me and I pumped into her harder, no leaning down and sucking a nipple into my mouth. She pulled my head against her breast and started breathing faster. I sucked her nipple harder and fucked her harder. I felt her pussy lock around my cock and stayed buried in her as another orgasm shook her. I kissed her hard on the mouth and she met the kiss in kind. I pulled out and told her I wanted to fuck her from behind so I could see that beautiful ass. She quickly presented herself on all fours to me. I slid my cock in and began pumping away while holding onto her bountiful hips. I was fucking her hard as she stuck her ass up and lay her face down on the bed.

I could see her grabbing handfuls of the sheets as her pussy tightened yet again. This time though I kept fucking her hard, right through one orgasm into another. "Give me your hands!" I commanded, and she reached back. I grabbed her wrists and she grabbed mine, as I used the leverage to slam my cock into her for all I was worth. The site of her ass bouncing against me was just driving me wilder. I fucked Lisa as hard as I could, using our grip on each other to pull her back into me and get my cock as deep into her as I could. A rapid succession of orgasms rocked through her body, and she moaned and screamed incoherently. My cock was getting even hard, swelling even more, as I felt my own load building. Sweating, grunting, consumed by primal lust for this gorgeous creature I was unable to form words as I fucked her as hard I could. Finally I pulled her up to me and wrapped my arms around her as I exploded inside of her. She reached back put her arms around my head, as she could feel my cock jerk with every spasm. We collapsed on the bed, breathing heavily, covered in sweat, and exhausted. "That was incredible!" Lisa gasped. Gasping myself I could barely get the words out, but in a raspy voice I answered, "Just round one darling. This is going to be a long and exhausting night."