Lovely Lorilei

Story Info
How will my daughter's best friend get over her breakup?
2.8k words
4.46
61.1k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TTMann
TTMann
75 Followers

Lorilei looked up at me, a shy smile on her face, and asked me, "So, what do you think?" I responded, "It's completely amazing." And it was, I couldn't believe my eyes, something I never in my wildest dreams thought I'd ever see - the sight of my hard cock disappearing between the lips of my daughter's best friend.

-------------

Over the years, I had watched while my daughter and all her friends had grown into young womanhood. For some, it was an amazing transformation, from skinny quiet girls to confident young ladies, with full curves. I tried - and failed - to ignore the last part, but some had turned into quite beautiful women. None less than my daughter's best friend, Lorilei, with her long dark hair, deep blue eyes, and a figure that wouldn't quit. I did my best not to stare and be the "creepy dad", and I think I was successful, as all these beautiful young ladies were fun and friendly with me. Lorilei in particular seemed to enjoy me being around, and while I knew it was nothing more than a friendly attitude, in my fantasies I would turn a harmless remark or action into something more.

And it was nothing more than a fantasy, until that one special afternoon. As newly graduated high school seniors, these 18-year-olds were all making plans for their college time, and how things were changing. One of these changes, as is often the case, was the ending of relationships, as couples find themselves going in different directions, and realizing that a long-distance relationship is hard to keep going. Lorilei's boyfriend had broken up with her, and she was alternating between being fine with it and being depressed. During these times of depression, she turned to my daughter, who helped her along by being a strong shoulder to cry on.

One afternoon I was home alone when the doorbell rang. I went to answer it, and there stood Lorilei, looking rather sad.

"I'm sorry," I told her, "but June isn't home. She's out for a couple hours, but should be back by 3."

Lorilei seemed unsure of what to do, and asked, "Would it be okay if I waited here for her? I don't have anything else to do, and I really don't want to go home right now. I can just sit quietly, you won't even know I'm here."

"Sure, I don't mind if you stay," I told her. "And you don't just have to hide away, if you like we can sit and talk a bit - assuming you don't mind spending some time with an old man like me."

She smiled a sweet smile and replied, "Of course I don't mind - it's not every day I get to spend some time with a good looking man like you." I smiled back, understanding that this was just another of her little flirtations, but in the back of my mind filing this away for another fantasy session after she had gone.

As I followed her into the living room, I took the opportunity of her turning her back to me to take in the sight of her tight, shapely ass as it moved under her jeans. I don't know how they do it, but these young girls manage to find jeans that hug every beautiful curve of their bodies, and I appreciated the view while I had the chance. She sat down on one end of the sofa, and I sat towards the other, a respectful distance away but still close enough to smell her delightful perfume, and catch the occasional glimpse of the top of her firm breasts in her button down shirt.

Not sure where to start, I went with the generic small talk, saying "So, how is everything with you these days?"

Her face turned a little dark with that, as she said, "Generally okay, but not completely. It's kinda why I came over to talk to June. Maybe she's told you, my boyfriend decided he wanted to break up."

"Yeah, she had mentioned that. I'm sorry. I have to say, I don't know what's wrong with that boy, I don't know how he could do any better."

She smiled gratefully at me, and said, "Thanks, you're so sweet. He had his reasons - although I don't think they were very good ones. Oh, I don't know if I should be talking to you about this."

I told her, "I understand, it's probably something you want to talk about with your friends. I'm willing to listen if you want to talk, but completely understand if you don't."

She hesitated, then said, "Welllll, maybe it would be good to get a different viewpoint. But you have to promise not to tell anyone - and to not freak out! It's really personal, and I don't think I could take it if you looked at me differently because of something I told you."

"Hey, no judgement from me - while I don't like to think of what you girls might be doing out there, particularly my daughter, I was also your age once and know what can be going on. So if you want to confide in me, I won't judge you, and I certainly won't tell anyone about it."

"Okay, I guess it will be okay. The thing is, it isn't so much what I've been doing as what I'm NOT doing that is the problem. He wanted to do ... stuff ... that I wasn't ready for, and apparently he wasn't willing to wait, because he broke up with me."

I looked her right in the eye, and said, "Then you are better off without him. A man - the right kind of man, the man who is worthwhile and deserving of a girl like you - will respect your boundaries, and be willing to wait until the time is right for BOTH of you. And when you find a man like that, you will know that the time is right."

I could see the tears starting to well up in her eyes, so I touched her arm to comfort her a bit. The tears broke, and she slid close, wrapping her arms around me as she cried. "Thank you," she whispered into my chest, and I held her like I might have held my daughter in such a moment, trying hard not to show how her warm young body pressed up against mine was affecting me. It wasn't long before I felt her stop crying, but she didn't pull away. I felt a resolve come over her, and she said to me in a steely voice, still with her arms wrapped tightly around me, "It's not like I wouldn't do things, just not THAT."

If the feeling of her firm breasts pressed against my chest and her slim legs against mine wasn't enough to have me aroused, the thought of what "do things" might involve stiffened my cock completely. It was at this moment that she decided to let go of me, and as her arm came around from my back, she accidently dragged her hand across my hard cock. I hoped she hadn't noticed, and wouldn't now run screaming from the dirty old man she was clearly with, but it appeared that she hadn't.

Although she had stopped hugging me, she remained close, and then she smiled at me in a shy, but playful manner. "You know," she said, "we are always joking around, but I really do find you very attractive."

"Now stop that," I told her, "I know you are just messing with me, but you might give an old man the wrong im..." I couldn't finish my sentence, as she had moved in and pressed her lips to mine. I was shocked, and yet almost against my will I found myself kissing her back, as her body molded itself against mine. After a few moments, she pulled back a bit, and said, "Sorry, but I've wanted to do that for a very long time."

I didn't know what to say, and when she leaned back in, I gave in to my base instincts and found myself kissing her again, deep and long. Her arms wrapped around my neck, and I put mine around her waist, pulling her sweet young body next to mine. After a few delightful minutes of kissing, she pulled back, smiled at me, and said, "How would you like to see what Mack is missing out on?" My mind raced as I considered the possibilities, but I still had the presence of mind to realize this was probably not a good idea. I could see she realized what was going through my mind, as she removed her arms from around my neck and said, "I knew you were interested in me when I felt this" as she dropped her hand into my lap and started rubbing my still rock-hard cock. She put her other hand on my cheek and leaned in close to my ear, where she whispered, "I wouldn't fuck Mack, which is why he dumped me, but I DO love to suck cock."

If I wasn't hard before, this certainly did the trick. I tried to make myself resist, but I sat there helplessly as she slid to her knees between my legs and started opening my pants. As she pulled my cock out, she said, "Mmm, nice" and as she looked up at me, her bright blue eyes shining, her lips parted and I watched, mesmerized, as she slipped my cock in her mouth.

As the incredible sight of this teen angel taking my cock into her mouth continued, it was hard to describe the incredible feel of her mouth, so warm and soft, as she caressed my cock with her lips and tongue. Her eyes never left mine as she took me deeper and deeper, until she nearly had me completely encased. She came back up to the tip, and then slowly descended again, until every bit of me was in her mouth. She held me there for a bit, and I could feel her tongue Rubbing along the underside of me. Finally she came back up, and said, "So, what do you think?"

"It's completely amazing," I told her. She smiled up at me, and let go of my hardness, as she reached for her chest, and started to unbutton her shirt.

"I've noticed you taking peeks at my tits, how would you like to see them out in the open?" At this point I was too overwhelmed to speak, so I just nodded like an idiot. As she pulled her shirt away from her shoulders, I saw a sexy lace bra holding those beauties I had dreamed of many times, but never thought I would actually see. She reached between the cups to the front clasp, and said, "Ready?"

"GOD, YES!" I exclaimed, and realized that I had been holding my breath. As she pulled the cups away, there they were, finally revealed to me, the most perfect pair of 18-year-old C cups I had ever seen. My brain must have short-circuited, because I was startled when I heard her chuckle at me.

"Guess you really like them, huh? Well, don't just stare," she said, as she grabbed my hand and placed it on top of one of her beauties. I squeezed and kneaded it, gently at first, then more firmly as I heard her moan in enjoyment. 18-year-old breasts are the most amazing thing, so firm and yet also so soft, and I couldn't get enough of these. She dipped her head down again, caught my cock between her lips, and began sucking me again. In and out it went, sometimes fast, other times achingly slow, her tongue constantly running along the underside. Occasionally she would let it slip out and look at it lovingly before slipping it between her lips again. I don't know where this teenager had developed such skill as a cocksucker, and I didn't want to know.

Somehow I managed to last under this exquisite oral assault on my cock, due I believe to her skill in recognizing that I was about to explode and moving off. Just when I thought I couldn't take any more, she let my cock slip out of her mouth, and looked up at me with a smile on her face.

"I really love your cock, Mr. Mann. I should have done this a long time ago," she said. I, of course, was speechless. "But I was wondering if you could do me a favor?"

"Are you kidding? Of course, I'll do ANYTHING!" I replied.

"Would you cum in my mouth? I really want to taste your cum, Mr. Mann, I've been wondering what your cum would taste like for years. Please?"

I stared at this girl in shock, first at the thought that she'd been thinking of eating my cum for years, and second that she thought she really would need to beg me to do it. Then I noticed the sly look on her face, and realized she was playing around with me. So I decided to go along with it.

"So you want to be my cumslut, Lorilei? I thought you were a sweet young girl, but now I see you are a dirty little cocksucker. Of course I'm going to cum in your mouth, I wouldn't want it any other way." I thought maybe I'd shock her a little, but no, she smiled a happy little smile at me as she rubbed my rock hard cock against her cheek.

"Yes, I AM your dirty little whore, Mr. Mann, and I can't wait to feel your cum shooting in my mouth and down my throat. Feed me, Mr. Mann!"

And with that, she went to town, her hands resting on my thighs as she took my cock on using just her mouth, taking it deep, all the way to the root each time, and back up to the tip. Her deep blue eyes stared into mine as she fucked her face with my cock, letting me know it wasn't just talk, she really did want my cum. Up and down her head went, and it was finally more than I could take, I erupted into her hot sucking mouth. Blast after blast went off in her sweet mouth, and I know it's a porn cliche, but I don't think I have ever cum this hard before. It was clear this wasn't the first load of cum to go in Lorilei's mouth, as she took it all, her cheeks filling up as she kept sucking for the last little bit. Finally she let my cock slip out of her mouth, and she opened it, showing my milky white load on her tongue. She let it slide around a bit in her mouth, then closed it and swallowed.

She smiled up at me, and said, "The boys all seem to want to see it in my mouth, so I thought I'd show you, since it really was a lot." And then she took my cock back in her mouth, soft and lovingly, completely cleaning it of any remaining cum. Not many women have done this afterwards, and it's one of my favorite things, this girl was clearly in the top reaches of the art. When my cock finally started to soften, she let it out of her mouth, and left a soft kiss on the head. She sat up on her knees and beamed up at me, and I reached down, taking her face in my hands and kissed her mouth.

"Thank you," I said, "that was one of the best blowjobs I've ever had." She smiled at me like I had given her the greatest complement ever.

"Thank you for letting me do that, and not freaking out when I came on to you. I was afraid you might reject me, and I've had this fantasy for so long." With a small hug, she got to her feet and starting gathering her clothes. "Sorry to blow-and-go, but my folks are expecting me. Like I said, I DO love sucking cock, so maybe we can do this again sometime?"

You'd think by now I would be beyond any more surprises, but still, all I could do was say with a big dumb grin on my face, "Uh huh." She stood up on her toes to give me a little kiss on the cheek, and suddenly sweet little teenager Lorilei was back.

"Bye, Mr. Mann, see you again, soon." And with a little wave, she was on her way. And I went back to my newspaper, hoping that wasn't the last time I saw her down on her knees in front of me.

TTMann
TTMann
75 Followers