Lovely Lynn at the Nudist Resort Pt. 04

Story Info
Lynn and Dee get naked and sing before getting it on.
2.5k words
4.43
13.9k
11

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/22/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
databurst
databurst
31 Followers

Thanks for picking this story to read! This is part 4 of a true story - the first part appears in "Lovely Lynn at the Nudist Resort" and I recommend starting there. This part takes place back at the resort a year after having first met there, where this time our naked heroes entertain a small crowd.

*****

The weather was getting warmer again, and the days were getting longer. It was almost exactly a year since Lynn and I first met, and we were both glad to be able to plan a visit to our favorite nude retreat.

A day was picked and plans were made. We were very lucky in that the day we chose turned out to be a warm and clear early summer day. It was a weekday, so we knew there probably wouldn't be a big crowd. Crowds can be nice in their own way, providing a kind of party atmosphere, but it's also nice to be able to get two lounge chairs together in an area that catches the sun at a good angle and in a location close to the bar and the pool. Yes, a less crowded weekday can be very nice.

Lynn was able to arrive during the early afternoon, but I was working and arrived closer to 6pm. As I walked into the pool area where I knew I'd find Lynn, I could see that there were about 20 to 30 naked people lounging here and there surrounding the main pool and soaking up the sun, with a few others closer to the bar. On a weekend, the crowd would have been maybe five times as large, and it is sometimes difficult to navigate in a crowd like that. Today, it was easy.

Lynn was standing naked near the pool, strikingly beautiful as always. She was smiling and speaking with a couple. Seeing her always brought a smile to my face. She is a small, slim, and fit woman who is very comfortable in her skin and who moves gracefully. Though she always keeps her hair short, each time I see her her hair is a little different than the time before. This is part of her unique style. Today it was shorter on the sides and a little longer on top with a subtle streak of red running through her naturally darker hair.

Lynn hadn't seen me yet and began walking back to her lounge chair. It's always a pleasure to watch her walk. She stopped next to a single man perhaps a little older than us. I could see that Lynn had ordered from the bistro, and had an open-faced sandwich and some fries. She offered some fries to the man and was talking to him like an old friend, but I could sense that she had met him that day. She had apparently been making friends all afternoon. I liked that.

I walked up to her and she stood wearing a big smile and nothing else, and kissed me. I winked and squeezed her tiny ass, and then put my things on a lounge chair next to hers, so that Lynn was between her new friend and me. The three of us talked for a bit and I learned that his wife and he were visiting from England and that a stop at a nudist resort for a few days was a part of their plan. His wife had gotten enough sun and had headed back to the room shortly before I arrived. I could see that Lynn was enjoying his accent and his company and in no time so was I.

The appeal of cooling off in the pool was getting stronger after my long day at work, so I excused myself and walked down to the deep end, exactly where I had met Lynn a year before, and hopped in feet first. The cool water felt great! I swam back and forth a few times and then settled into the shallow end where I could sit in the foot and a half deep water to rest and look around. Lynn had gotten up and was coming over to the pool. She stepped in and came over to me, climbing onto my lap for a long passionate kiss. The cool water, the warm setting sun, and this beautiful woman in my arms was a powerful combination and got a reaction from me.

We held each other tightly and she wrapped her legs around me. In this position, my cock was knocking on her front door. Lynn teased me, saying, "you know, you can't just push inside me right here in the open."

"The way we are sitting, everyone thinks I'm inside you already," I said, and she laughed. She then reached down and took my cock in her small hand, and rubbed the head up and down against her clit. This was something she often did when we were naked together in the water and it always made her close her eyes and moan softly. Everything about this turned me on so I let the moment linger for a good long while.

After a while, as we relaxed in each others arms, I said I wanted to get a drink at the outdoor bar, about 50 feet away, and offered to buy her a drink. We disentangled and climbed out of the pool, grabbed our towels, and walked naked over to the bar. I made sure to walk behind Lynn, enjoying the view.

The bar is the one place in the pool area where some people wore some clothes. Many people there are naked, but a few women wear see-through beach cover-ups, and a few men and a few women might wear shorts. We walked through the little group of people and ordered drinks and as we waited we noticed that people were setting up for Karaoke.

"Should we sing?" I asked, in a tone that signaled that I might be joking.

"Oh absolutely," she said, smirking.

And so, neither of us had actually committed to doing it. We got our drinks and then wandered back to the lounge chairs. Our English friend was picking up his things and telling us that he'd be getting back to his room where his wife would be waiting. We bid him a good evening and settled back with our drinks.

The sun was starting to set and the air was getting a little cooler, but it was still very comfortable to be sitting out naked. At about that point, people began to sing Karaoke. The first few singers were exceptionally good. Practically pros. Then there was a string of average and not so good singers. Over time, some of the early singers got up for second songs and we could tell that about 8 to 10 people were actively involved in the Karaoke, with a real mix of talent levels involved.

"So what would we sing?" asked Lynn.

I now had the feeling we'd be singing Karaoke that night. Naked Karaoke.

We began to talk about songs and it quickly became clear that Lynn wanted to sing a duet together. This was fine by me. She and I already knew that we both could carry a tune, and I was already confident that we wouldn't be the best and we wouldn't be the worst singing that evening. So, I shrugged and agreed.

What makes a good song for a naked duet? We talked about several songs and landed on "I Got You Babe." I knew I could manage the Sonny part to her Cher, and I knew the harmonies were easy.

We finished our drinks and got up our courage and wandered over. We got lots of encouragement from the other singers and were told we'd be about 4th in line. So we ordered another drink each (liquid courage!) and cheered for all the other singers.

In no time we were up! Standing naked on the "stage" (really just one end of the deck that served as the bar area), we stared at the screen that scrolled the words to "I Got You Babe" as the music started. I was Sonny, Lynn was Cher. With everyone watching and listening, we muddled through surprisingly well and the little crowd cheered for us... as they did for everyone of course! We handed off the microphones and stepped off to the side to sip our drinks and listen to the other singers from about 20 feet away. What a thrill! We had done it, and I think we sounded pretty good!

From our spot off to one side, we were both now listening and facing the "stage," and I pulled Lynn back toward me until her sweet little bare ass was against me and swaying in time to the music. My cock rose to the occasion and I just enjoyed it. With Lynn blocking the way, nobody could see that I was hard and Lynn's lovely little ass felt so damned good. I reached my right hand up and caressed her right breast. It felt wonderful. We watched a song or two like this and then Lynn stepped away to speak to a couple she had met earlier in the day. As she did, of course, my hard cock came into view and another couple nearest to me smiled and laughed a little at my predicament. The women winked at me. I decided to just roll with it, and walked over to Lynn to meet the couple she was speaking with. We exchanged pleasantries as my erection slowly faded.

After a while, we excused ourselves and I took Lynn by the hand and walked her over to the pool. We enjoyed some alone time with caresses and kisses and quiet conversation. Soon enough the talk turned to "what will we sing next?" We decided on the Dolly Parton / Kenny Rogers duet Islands In The Stream, or maybe Mockingbird by James Taylor and Carly Simon.

Before going back to the bar, Lynn agreed to pose for a few sexy photos and videos for me. She is very good to me in this regard, indulging me and letting me have a little collection of erotic images of her. It's just another of the many amazing things about her.

We watched several more singers, including one man who could sing Sinatra and Dean Martin songs like a real pro. Then it was our turn and we tried Island In The Stream. Lynne wrapped herself in a towel, hiding our best feature, and I stayed naked. This song was a little more complicated than our earlier choice, "I Got You Babe" and I'm afraid it was at best a so-so performance. Undeterred, we put our names on the list again, this time to sing Mockingbird.

While we waited, we decided to get a quick dip in the nearby hot tub, It felt so good to slip into the warm water up to our necks. Lynn again climbed onto my lap and after some more passionate kissing, I pulled her hard toward me and she guided my cock into her. As we had done before, we were fucking outdoors in the hot tub, this time 15 feet from the Karaoke crowd and not caring who saw us.

As we finished making love, we heard a singer performing the song that we knew was right before ours, so we kissed quickly one more time, hustled out, dried off, and headed toward the little bar stage.

Mockingbird is a great song to sing but quite complicated. There are counterpoints, and harmonies, and switching of parts halfway through. We were probably crazy to try it, but the crowd was encouraging and we were determined. Incredibly, once we got going it was magic. The harmonies were right on and the little crowd was clearly with us, cheering as we sang. We nailed it! What an amazing feeling that was, singing a great song as partners and doing it naked in front of an appreciative (if small) crowd.

With that success, we decided that we were all done for the night with Karaoke. From there, we crossed the pool area and got a little more dinner at the bistro and then walked arm in arm up the path a little ways back to the room Lynn had rented earlier in the day. It had a small porch on the front and we pulled up chairs and decided to sit outside for a few minutes. As we sat we occasionally saw others walking to and from their rooms. Still naked, the summer night air felt great on our bare skin.

I asked Lynn to suck me out here on the porch. She knows that I have some exhibitionist tendencies and is always happy to indulge me. She came over and got between my legs and she used her lips and tongue to get me hard and then proceeded to take me deep into her mouth. She continued this for at least five full minutes, wet and a little noisy, driving me crazy. From time to time she looked up at me with the hint of a smile on her face, my cock still in her mouth. It felt wonderful and she looked amazing. She had me on the edge over and over again, and it was all I could do to hold back by slowing her down from time to time.

After a while, Lynn lowered herself down onto a towel we had spread on the porch and she beckoned for me to come and fuck her. I didn't need to be asked more than once. This was even more brazen than in the hot tub, and so it was extra exciting. I moved to the floor of the little deck and on top of Lynn, in full view of anyone who wanted to look. She was soon fully on her back with legs open and I was inside her in a flash. I found the rhythm, slow but hard, that worked for us and she was noisy and writhing while I pounded into her. Her arms were up on my shoulders and her legs wrapped around me. I could hear her moaning and telling me how she wanted it from me. We went at it like this for another 10 minutes, after which I picked her up and carried her inside where we continued our lovemaking on the bed for another 30 or 40 minutes.

By now it was getting late and though Lynn would be staying at the resort for part of the next day, I would have to leave early for another work day. We spent a long lazy hour in each other arms, kissing and caressing and talking about nothing until I fell asleep.

In the morning, Lynn woke early with me and climbed on top of me for some quick morning love. I showered and dressed and enjoyed a long and lingering kiss with Lynn on the porch, me dressed for work and her naked and warm.

She wished me a good day and I was off. As always with Lynn, I had no idea when or even if I'd see her again, but I knew how lucky I was to have her in my life and to share the amazing experiences we always seemed to have.

databurst
databurst
31 Followers