Lovely Rita

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was really getting late and I was remembering the promise Pam had made. I decided to take a quick shower and head for bed. When I went inside, I saw three empty wine bottles. I knew one had been started at dinner, but the presence of the other two indicated the ladies had consumed quite a lot of wine. As I showered, I wondered if I'd even be able to wake Pam. I knew I was sure going to do my best!

Dave was sound asleep on the sofa when I returned to the living room. I tossed a blanket over him and headed for my room. I dropped my towel and slid into bed. I knew Pam was asleep as I listened to her steady breathing. Still, a promise is a promise.

I felt around till I found her lips and kissed her gently. She let out a small moan so I continued down her body, kissing as I went. I was encouraged with more moans and mews so I slipped a nipple into my mouth. I took turns working on her nipples for a few minutes, enjoying her reaction. By now her hands were in my hair and on my back.

I kissed down lower, and then I slid my tongue inside her pussy. I felt her jerk a little in surprise, and then push my head down harder. That was all the encouragement I needed! I was thinking about her strutting around in front of our neighbors in her revealing suit and I just kept getting hotter. I decided to get serious about my pussy eating. I really dove in with relish. Pam was twitching and jerking, but I hung on and did the job as well as I ever had. She finally shuddered and came like a volcano! Then I quickly moved back up her torso and slipped my cock into her very wet snatch. She came again! Well, that pretty well took care of any obligations I had, so I proceeded to pound into her for my release. She was groaning steadily as I pistoned into her. In less than a couple minutes I felt my troops headed for the trenches and I let then go! Just as I came, a car passed by on the highway a quarter mile away and the faint illumination from the headlights allowed me to gaze down on... Rita!

I was stunned. Her eyes were closed and she didn't see me. Of that I was sure. In fact, I suspected she had fallen back asleep after her last orgasm. Not very complimentary for me, but extremely fortunate! I fought to get my bearings and determine how I could have made such a serious blunder. I covered her back up with the blanket, found my towel on the floor and quietly made my way back to the door.

Dave was still asleep on the couch. I could see him with the help of the small nightlight in the wall. I had gone into the right bedroom. After so many years, I would have to be pretty drunk to make that mistake! Then it occurred to me. Pam and Rita had finished off three bottles of wine since dinner! They were wasted and took the wrong bedrooms. That had to be it. Left and right can become complicated concepts when you drink that much wine.

I tried to consider the possibilities. Rita had been well fucked, in my humble opinion. Would she be able to remember it in the morning? She'd probably find the evidence I had deposited, if nothing else. I threw on a pair of shorts and went over to where Dave was sleeping. I managed to get his arms up around me and used the old fireman's method to drag him into his room. I had to chance that Rita was way beyond waking up over a little noise. I carefully placed Dave on the bed and lowered him down. It was so dark I couldn't see a thing. I had to feel around to determine Rita was far enough over to allow room for Dave.

He was still clothed, but I wasn't going to chance undressing him. How in hell would I explain that if either he or Rita woke up? I pulled his shoes off and slipped back out.

Next I had to take another shower. I couldn't go to bed smelling like sex, just in case Pam woke up. I showered, dug out a fresh towel and dried myself. Then I slipped into bed with Pam. At least all deductive reasoning pointed to Pam being the woman in that bed.

I had promised to wake her up for some sex, so I kissed her several times and squeezed her breasts. That way I could tell her what I did, and that she never woke up. To my surprise, she responded immediately!

"Tom! I am so horny, and a little drunk. Make love to me, please," Darling!" she insisted.

She was horny and I was on the horns of a dilemma. What if I couldn't get the job for the second time in the span of a few minutes? I decided the best action would be to concentrate on Pam's pleasure. I still had my tongue and hands. I sucked on her nipples and played with her pussy at the same time. She ran her hands over me, encouraging me. I kissed down her body and for the second time in a few minutes, dove into a delightful snatch, head first.

As I worked my magic, I decided I owed it to Pam to give her better than I gave Rita, so I turned my efforts up a notch. I ate pussy like I was a starving man and it was a smorgasbord! Pam mewed and groaned constantly. She jerked and thrashed. All the time she held my head tight to her sex, not allowing me any choice but to feed. As I pleasured my wife, I thought about how wonderful she had looked earlier.

Then I thought about how I had just fucked Rita, which was a fantasy I had never allowed to consider possible. About that time, my cock decided to join the living. By the time Pam released my head and I caught my breath, my cock took over the thinking for me. It demanded I get between Pam's thighs and fuck her silly. That was exactly what I did! I don't know how many orgasms she had. Since he had recently emptied my balls, it took some time for my cock to gather my forces for another round, but my cock wasn't going to allow me to quit until he had his pleasure.

Finally, I got that familiar tingle and I held still as I filled my wife's hungry pussy. As I pulled out and dropped down beside her, I realized that for the second time that night, I had fucked a woman to sleep! Did that mean I was doing pretty good, or that I couldn't keep their attention? I mulled that over as I fell asleep.

I woke up early in the morning worried. Would I get caught? Would anyone believe it was just a horrible mistake, a mistake that allowed me to fuck a living wet dream? Shit, I wouldn't believe me! I had a few beers, but obviously not enough to diminish my sexual appetite. I managed to get the job done, and done properly, twice!

Pam was still sleeping, so I got up and slipped on my trunks and went out to the lake for a swim. Feeling refreshed, but quite apprehensive, I returned to the cabin fifteen minutes later. As I approached the screen door, I heard Pam and Rita discussing the previous night's activities.

"I was worried that Tom would be upset with our little stunt," admitted Pam. "But when he came to bed last night, he showed me just how turned on he was, if you know what I mean. That man really knows how to eat pussy! I should parade around half naked in front of strange men more often. He was a tiger last night in bed!"

"I can't remember too much after dinner last night, except I had more wine than you, which was way too much," replied Rita. "I remember Dave being exceptionally romantic as well, or at least I think I remember it. The thing is, he was sleeping with all his clothes on when I woke up this morning. It seems odd he would have gotten dressed after his romantic efforts were finished, doesn't it?"

"I have no idea what goes through any man's head, except sex anyplace, any time, any where," laughed Pam. "That is the only certainty with men. I wouldn't worry about it, though, as long as he did his marital duty last night."

"Yes, you're probably right, Pam. He certainly did do that... quite well in fact. When did you tell them we had decided to switch bedrooms, anyway?" asked Rita. "I forgot all about telling the guys, but it was nice seeing the sun shine through the window this morning."

"And I liked waking up and being able to see the lake," stated Pam. "I forgot to tell Tom about it, but he sure figured it out last night and am I glad he did!"

"Yeah, me, too," agreed Rita with less enthusiasm.

The conversation switched to the previous day's activities when I entered the cabin. Dave appeared from his room rubbing his head. He was wearing the same clothes he wore the previous day.

"I need coffee and I need it bad!" he groaned. "Why the hell was I sleeping in the wrong room and who put me there, anyway?"

"I helped you in last night, remember, Dave?" I asked. "We had a few beers last night. When we got back you saw that the girls had switched bedrooms and you pointed it out to me, remember?"

"I can't remember anything that happened after I tossed the fish in that 'tit tub' on the deck," he replied. "But if you say it I noticed it first, I'm not one to argue."

Was Rita looking at me funny? Was Pam? Was I suffering from a guilty conscious? No more was said about it. We had a lazy morning as everyone tried to get his or her head straightened out from the previous night's drinking.

Around noon, Rita suggested that Pam and Tom go out in the boat fishing, while I helped her get online with her laptop. I tried to not show my fear when Rita made the suggestion. Then I suggested that I go out fishing with Dave and Pam rather than stay behind.

Pam got me to the side. "Why are you being rude, Tom? You're like a little boy. You want to go fishing, so never mind your friends! You help Rita with her computer. Then you two can bring out the other boat and join us, okay? I'll make it worth your while, lover. I owe you a little oral after the incredible performance you managed last night, wouldn't you say?"

That ended that discussion, as well as any thoughts that Pam suspected anything. The big test was yet to come. I had to face Rita alone.

Rita had been sitting at the table working on her laptop when Pam and Dave rowed away. As they disappeared from sight, she swung her chair around and faced me. I felt cornered.

"Tom, I want the truth about last night, and I want it the first time! I'm wondering if we will have to break up our friendship and part ways, even sell this wonderful cabin. Were you in bed with me last night?" she demanded.

I broke into a sweat. I felt like crying as I thought how my story would sound. I had destroyed a wonderful friendship. The worse part was that I really didn't know I was with Rita till I was finished, so that knowledge couldn't add to my pleasure.

"Rita, please listen to me before you make any decisions," I begged. I dropped to my knees in front of her and continued, "I made a terrible mistake. I honestly didn't know it was you until the headlights from a car lit up the room a little. By that time it was too late. I hurried out and got Dave off the couch and dragged him into the room and placed him in bed with you."

"You expect me to believe that you had sex with me without knowing it was me? Then you apparently made incredible love to Pam soon after? You didn't know it was me until after you came in me? Is that your story, Tom?" Rita asked, her voice so low I had to strain to hear her.

"I had promised Pam that I would wake her up no matter what. She wanted to make love last night, and so did I. Especially after watching you two in those skimpy suits you wore. I was horny. I had a few beers, and I wasn't expecting you in my bed, so why would I think it was you. You and Pam are so much alike, it's like you're twins. You know that. I would never do anything to risk losing Pam, or your friendship. Dave is my best friend! You didn't complain at the time, so you didn't know it was me. I don't know how you figured it out, but I'm so sorry, Rita!"

By this time my head was in her lap and the old tears were running down my cheeks. My life was in Rita's hands. She could now ruin me and everything I held dear. After a long time, I felt her hands in my hair.

"Tom, you idiot, I'm going to accept your unbelievable story, for several reasons. The first reason is I don't want to hurt Pam, or Dave. This would destroy their happiness. Pam and I do go overboard dressing and acting alike. You were drinking, as were we, and no one told you we had switched rooms. Dave and Pam may not accept that I didn't realize it was you either."

"I actually love you, Tom. I love both you and Pam. I don't want to think about losing you two, not if it can be helped. Therefore, I have no options. I have to accept you at your word."

I pulled my face from her lap and looked at her through my tears. "Rita, I can't thank you enough! I'll make it up to you, if it takes the rest of my life," I pledged.

"Here are the terms, Tom. You will never speak of last night, ever, to anyone. You will be responsive to any suggestions I make. You will encourage Dave to go along with me regarding things like shopping, vacations, almost anything really. Understand?" demanded Rita.

I nodded, realizing she more or less had my balls in a vice. I could only hope that she would be gentle!

"Lastly, and this is very important; when you spend your bonding time with Dave, whether you're fishing, golfing, or whatever, you'll explain to Dave just how much you like to eat pussy. You'll tell him how much Pam loves it when you eat her. You'll tell him how you do it, why you do it, where you do it, and when you do it. You will talk him into doing it, doing it often, and doing it very well!"

I nodded again and once more buried my head in her lap.

"Don't even think about it!" laughed Rita.

12