Lovely Sex With Room Fellow

Story Info
Roommates became friends after anal sex.
1.2k words
3.35
106.7k
7
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well dear readers once again I am back with a new story, it is about me having anal sex with my class fellow who happened to be my roommate in the college. He was a very cute boy with piggy pink color, light brown hairs, greenish brown eyes and big round bubble butt which was too much attractive. I always found my mouth full of water whenever I looked at his ass.

He was also interested in sexual activities as I always found him reading erotic books, and watching porno movies. We would some times together watch porno movies and we both loved ass fucking scenes, it was not a problem for us to watch any type of porn movie weather it was gay or normal heterosexual one. We both loved to see an anus being torn apart by a massive dick. He many times asked me how a man can turn his orientation for straight to gay, as he was not able to get the answer to his question tingling in his mind from many people that's why he used to ask me. My reply was quite satisfying and so we became more open in sexual discussions.

He on one night while we were about to sleep asked me that had I ever slept naked in the bed? I forgot to mention that it was winter season and we both had joined our beds making it look like a double bed so as to create more space in the room. My reply was a simple " No" as I had never slept naked in the bed. He then said that he was naked right now in the bed and he normally used to sleep with out shorts in the bed. I immediately asked that it would be dangerous for him to sleep naked with me in the bed.

Then I asked that was he really naked or was just joking and his reply was affirmative. I said I would check and then I slipped my hand under his blanket and found him with out any thing on his body. I moved my hand over his tummy and then shifted it towards his thighs and then grabbed his balls. It was a surprise for me to find him naked and I was even more surprised to find his pair of ball quite small. I then took his dick in my hand and played with it for some time. It was about 4 inches in size and hard as a pole .I found his dick standing erect at an angle of 90 degrees. He had his pubic hairs shaved form area around his dick but had a big load of hairs around his balls.

I asked him why he was having pubic hairs on his balls and he told me that he had never removed hairs from there as he found it difficult to do so. I agreed and then proceeded to pump his dick with my hand. His dick was only of length 4 inches and was not thick as well, but I was surprised because his dick was erect at 90 degrees angle. I also removed my clothes and slipped in his blanket. Now we both we naked and rubbing hands on each other's body. I found his body smooth and soft and he also felt the same about mine. I at that time confessed in front of him that I wanted to fuck him since long and he laughed as he also confessed the same about me as well.

I lowered my self towards his cock and took it in my mouth and started licking it and soon I was sucking it as if a candy has been given to a child. I probably had sucked him for a minute or so he just pulled his dick out of my mouth and ejaculated on his tummy and legs. I was bit astonished as I found him ejaculating too soon. Now it was my turn to taste the goods, so I asked him to suck my cock and he lowered himself on my dick and took it in his mouth and started sucking it. His mouth felt as if my cock was in some hot apple pie and I enjoyed each movement of his hot lips and tongue around my dick. I unloaded my sperms in his mouth after about 6 to 7 minutes of good sucking. He drank my all sperms and told me that I had sweet taste, and I told him that I had a large quantity of pineapple as lunch in the afternoon

Then we had rest for some time and kept kissing each other on chest, neck and cheeks. Once my dick was hard enough to fuck I asked him to get in to doggi position .He removed the blanket and got on his all fours. I positioned my self behind him and after opening his butts sniffed his anus. I found it clean and this made me go for some very hard licking of anus. I licked his anus for some 4 to 5 minutes and was able to push my tongue deep inside.

I then took bottle of olive oil, which was placed in the side table of my bed. Applied a lot of it on my dick and also on his anus. I applied some oil on my middle finger and shoved it in his asshole and started to finger fuck him. The aim was to lubricate his anus for my dick. Soon I was pushing two fingers in and a reasonable quantity of oil had gone in his anus. I took my fingers out and placed my dick on his anus and pushed it in. As his anus was already lubricated so with out any resistance my dick went inside. I pushed my complete dick in his anus ad ensured that my pubic hairs should touch the area around his anus. I started to move my dick in and out of his anus, it was a very slow movement at the start but soon I was fucking his ass as if I was ridding a horse. This ass fucking was too good and his hot receptive anus started milking my dick. I unloaded my sperms in his ass after a very hard fucking of about ten minutes and then withdrew my dick from his asshole.

Now it was his turn to do the honors and he told me to get in doggi style. Now he positioned himself behind me. I told him to lick my anus which at the start he was bit reluctant to do as he had never done it before. So he in a very shy manner kissed my anus and then probed with his tongue in a very cautious way. Soon he found it quite exciting to lick it. He licked my anus for good about 3 or 4 minutes and then asked me that he wanted to fuck my ass. I allowed him, so he applied some oil on his dick and my asshole and mounted me. His four inch dick was not at all uncomfortable and he fucked my ass with few strokes and ejaculated in my anus. He took roughly a minute or so in fucking my ass.

We then became very close friends and sex partners and he then told me that since very young age he has been getting his ass fucked by boys and men and it was first time with me that he fucked some one.

Do cast your vote.