Lover Beware

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What the F.. why would you do that, we'd spent sixteen years building it up," he said exasperated.

"Quite, you wouldn't have agreed to it then or now, so I needed a little leeway - a bit of time, without you guessing what I was up to."

"So you hired Tiff to fuck me whilst you actually fucked me," he felt his anger rising and he reddened.

"Actually no I hired her to distract you, I had no idea the scheming bitch would actually fuck you, that was taking the piss." she reddened too,

"So how much did you get?" he asked suspiciously.

"Eighty two point nine million quid, give or take a grand or two for the shyster lawyers we hired." she said raising an eyebrow.

"Fuck my old boots, really? you must be so happy," he sneered sarcastically.

"Actually again, that's why I'm here, I was as miserable as shit without you around. No one to talk to, nothing to do, I was fucking devastated. All that money and no way to enjoy it, so that's why I'm here." she raised her arms wide to embrace the room.

"What! this was a nostalgia fuck, for old times sake?" he sat back and banged his empty cup on the table.

"If I remember rightly our 'old time fuck' consisted of me lying on my back whilst you pushed in and out till you came, I'd turn over and go to sleep."

"Yea I was thinking about that earlier, what's made you change?"

"Not having you around, I missed you more than I ever realised, the sex also, when you slept after sex I used to cross my legs and bring myself off, you never, ever realised."

"Ohh wow, sorry, I just thought you weren't that bothered." he said guiltily

"I wasn't then, we were working on the business and it was just a way of giving you some relief and getting myself off."

"That's terrible, I feel like a real shit now, why didn't you say anything, why didn't you ask me to take care of you and all that?"

"Because it suited me OK, I wasn't worried about it, you were beavering away at the business and I wanted to make it a success for you."

"Shit, oh god, I'm sorry, I just ..." Vic shook his head,

"I know, don't worry, anyway I decided I wanted us out, it was just too much hassle, I'm 55 you're 57 and we've had no life really for sixteen bloody years. No holidays, no weekends away, the firm was sucking the life out of us. So anyway I planned an early exit, but that bitch Tiffany fucked us both over." she smiled, "You see sixteen years ago we'd never have fallen for her like that."

"Huh! don't you believe it, I'm still as stupid as I was then." he hung his head.

"Nonsense, any road up, after it was all done, I sat at home and cried for about three days. I sat round in just my nightie and wept. Everything and nothing, totally bolloxed by that bitch. Anyway I realised that if I could get you back it would be perfect. However, knowing you and what she had done, I realised that if you came back, sex would have to be a large part of the deal. So I went through your porn collection.."

Vic put his head in his hands, and muttered, "Noooooooo," under his breath.

"Actually I found it very useful and quite constructive, although I'm not sure I can get up to all the physical stuff they do!" she looked down at her body. "But, I tried a few things out, using a... dildo?" she asked quizzically, he nodded.

"Well I found I quite enjoyed it, especially when I found a rubber cock in the sex shop that looked and felt like you," she giggled and raised her hands, spread then about four inches apart palms facing each other. "Then I had so much fun trying to get used to it. Trying to get it going in and out without holding it, sucking it and then sticking it in my pussy. Fingering myself. I also discovered that I like the taste of my own pussy, I always lick my fingers now." she winked.

Vic felt his dick start to rise, he pushed the chair back slightly from the table to stop it being trapped by the wooden side, Glynnis looked down and clapped her hands.

"So there you have it, I want you more than anything in the world and I have placed half of the money in an account in your name, on condition that we spend the rest of our lives together." She reached down and slipped her hand round his semi hard dick and softly let it slip through her circled finger, then repeated the action again and again, bringing him to a full erection.

"Well! that's quite a story Glynn, so basically you offering me just about forty one million quid to fuck you regularly?" he said his hand taking and hefting her breast in his hand, squeezing gently and flicking her nipple.

"God yes," she said moving towards him.

"What would you do then if I said stuff your money I don't want it?" he said casually."

"You don't want it? forty one million quid and you don't want it?"

"No, not a penny."

"What do you want then," her voice broke and her breathing became ragged, she stood up and moved so he could hold her other breast, he moved the chair way from the table, scraping it across the floor, so she could sit down on his lap facing him, feeling his cock pushed down along her slit, the tip resting against her arsehole.

"I just want to fuck you anytime, anywhere, anyhow," he said kissing her neck.

"I still want to give you, your money," she whispered in his ear.

"I'll fuck you for it!" he said feeling the need to push his cock into her and sensing her lift and spread her legs.

He held his cock up and manoeuvred it to her entrance and she sat back down on his lap driving it deep into her. She moaned and he bent and lifted her tit to his lips, squeezing and fondling the other one.

"How will we know who's won?" she moaned.

He removed his mouth from her breast,

"Well we won't so we'll just have to keep fucking till one or both of us dies." His face returned to her breast.

"I want to go like that," she said and began to lift and drop back on his lap.

"Promise me one thing," he urged, rising and falling with her.

"Anything!" she gasped as her orgasm bloomed.

"You'll let me try it up your arse one day."

"Oh that, I've been waiting for you to ask me all evening, yes absolutely I really want to try it."

"Really?"

"Really, but there is one condition," she changed from up and down to sliding across his lap.

"Anything." he moaned, lifting himself slightly off the chair to deepen the penetration.

"Arrgghhh, I'm cumming Vic, I'm cumming; I get to try up your arse with a strap on!" she yelled and slammed into him again and again

"Fuck Me!" he yelled as he exploded inside her.

"Exactly."

12