Lovers And Friends

Story Info
Ex's find love with each other once again.
855 words
3.9
29.2k
3
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarena lay naked on a blanket on her stomach basking in the warm sun. Her head lay softly on a towel as she enjoyed the feel of the hot sun on her skin. She had had a long day and definitely needed some relaxation. The soothing sound of R&B music drifted through the air, caressing her ears and making her skin tingle. She slowly rolled over so that the sun would now hit her stomach. In the corner of her eye, she thought she saw someone watching, but just shook the thought out of her mind.

"You're seeing things Sarena," she said to herself.

She closed her eyes and listened to the music and enjoyed the feeling of warmth. What a great way to relax after a long day.

Suddenly, a shadow overcast the sun, and it wasn't the shadow of a cloud. Sarena opened her eyes only to look up at a man hovering above her. As she looked closer, she realized that this wasn't just any man, it was Kaleb, her ex boyfriend and best friend.

"Dayum you!" Sarena yelled at Kaleb as she got up. She reached down and grabbed her towel and snapped it at him. "What are you doing here?"

"Oh nothing. I just thought I'd drop by to visit. I didn't know you'd be layin here naked," Kaleb replied.

"Yeh, well it's not like you've never seen me naked before." Sarena reached down to pick up her crumpled towel. As she did, Kaleb ran his hand over her big, smooth skinned booty. Sarena slowly turned around and gave Kaleb a sheepish grin. "Hey now. You better watch what you're doing or you're gonna start something," Sarena said. Kaleb looked into her eyes and replied, "I know."

Sarena slowly leaned in towards Kaleb and kissed him hard on the mouth as Kaleb drew her body closer to him. She wrapped her arms around his neck as his hands wandered her bare back, neck, booty, stomach, and then, finally, gently rubbed the nipples on each breasts. Sarena sucked in a quick breath of air and let a small moan escape her lips. She leaned down and gently bit Kaleb's bottom lip and let her right hand wander down his arm until she was gently cupping his hardening dick. Kaleb bent his head down and started to suck on her nipples as she stroked his dick through his pants. She started nibbling on his ear, knowing this would turn him on.

"I want you Kaleb," Sarena whispered in his ear. "I want you too," Kaleb whispered back.

Sarena grabbed the waste band of Kaleb's pants and fumbled for the button and the zipper. Finally, she succeeded in undoing both and dropped to her knees as she freed his hard dick. She glanced up into his eyes just as she took his dick into her mouth. She ran her tongue up and down each side and teased the head by flickering her tongue on it. She sucked on his dick and his balls a while longer before getting up and pushing him down onto the blanket that still lay on the grass. She bit her lip before bringing her hand to her wet pussy and gently fingering it. Then, she eased herself down onto Kaleb's face so that he could get a taste of her juices. She moaned with ecstasy as he ran his skilled tongue up and down her pussy lips, teasing her clit and her pussy hole, his hands grasping her thick thighs. Sarah was about to come, when she decided it was time to ride Kaleb's dick. She got up and straddled his black dick, teasing the head with her hot, juicy white pussy. Finally, she sank down onto it, letting out a moan as her eyes rolled back. Kaleb quickly placed his big black hands onto Sarenas's creamy white thighs. She reached down and laced her fingers with his as she slowly started to ride his black dick. His dick felt so good stuffed inside her pussy. She looked down into his eyes. "I love you Kaleb. I never stopped loving you."

"I love you too Sarena," Kaleb replied.

Sarena then started to pick up the pace and was riding Kaleb's hard, taking his dick as deep inside her as she could get it. Her pussy juices were flowing around his dick and dripping down his balls. She bit her lip as she was starting to reach orgasm. "Oh Kaleb! I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum all over your dick!" Sarena screamed.

"Oh yes baby! Cum on my dick!" Kaleb screamed in reply.

"Tell me when you're gonna cum. I want you to cum inside me Kaleb. Cum inside my pussy!"

"Ooooo! I'm gonna cum Sarena. Arrrgggghhhh!"

A hot stream of cum shot out of Kaleb's dick, filling up Sarena's pussy and making Sarena cum even harder.

"Ohhhh Kaleb!" Sarena yelled. "It feels so fucking good!"

Sarena then collapsed and Kaleb wrapped her up in his arms.

"You know, I really missed you." Sarena whispered.

"I missed you too." Kaleb said as he kissed her on her cheek.