Lovers at Sea

Story Info
She gets impregnated by a merman.
897 words
3.88
62.7k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a hot, sunny summer day down at the beach. I laid there nude on my beach towel. The only thing that you could say that I was wearing was a necklace with a sea shell on it as a pendant that was laying perfectly centered between my breasts, and a towel that I had draped over my eyes so that the sun wouldn’t bother them. Indeed, it was a nude beach, but on this day, it seemed unusually empty, even though it was a Monday, for I was the only one there.

I released a relaxed sigh, and laid my hands down at my sides, then I felt something. My pussy lips were being spreaded apart. Then I felt something else. Something had invaded my clit and started moving what felt like a tongue, flicking against my pussy and drinking me dry. I’ll admit, that I was indeed a bit wet, but didn’t expect anything. I quickly removed the towel from my eyes and looked down at my freshly shaved clit, having only done it before I went to the beach. There, continuing to lick me out and looking up at my face was a man. He had green eyes, and blonde hair. Although it was tinted green, I didn’t think anything on it. Many people that swim and have blonde hair will get a green tint due to chemicals in the water. He was wet all over as well, he had probably swam up onto the beach. I didn’t say anything. I quite enjoyed the feeling now that I knew what it was that was touching me. I had shuddered from the pleasure as he then spreaded my legs apart and dived his tongue deep into my pussy, licking me out and beginning to tongue fuck me. Within five minutes of him moving his tongue against me, I tensed up and orgasmed into his mouth. He drank it as I tried to catch my breath from the orgasm.

I was very impressed of how well and how experienced that he must’ve been to get me as horny as he did. He then pulled his face away from my cunt and sat up, looking me deep in the eyes. I looked back into his, then looked down at his massive cock. It must’ve been at least eight inches long with a 2 ½ inch width. I looked back into his eyed and gulped. He just smiled at me and stroked his cock. I watched as it buldged up then watches as pre cum started to trickle down his large cock. He scooted closer to me then allowed his pre cum to drip onto my hot, warm, and wet pussy. I spreaded my legs wider and gave out a moan as he pressed his rock hard cock against my pussy, smearing his pre cum all over my dripping wet slit. He then moaned loudly as he pressed his cock into my pussy, entering me slowly then started to thrust down into me. He looked me deep in my eyes, sensing my pleasure, still saying nothing. Right now however, I didn’t care, this being my first time to ever have sex, I enjoyed it, and just wanted him to continue. I gasped for air as he started to thrusts all of the way into me. Faster and harder he went. I started to thrust against him, matching his movements. We both then moaned as I felt his cock swell up within me. I orgasmed first, screaming out with a long moan. It was the best orgasm that I had ever had. He then tensed up and held himself close to my body, and came. I felt him shoot the warm cream into my pussy as we laid there, hugging each others bodies as we then collapsed onto the towel and catched our breaths.

We rested there like that for a few minutes before I looked at him then kissed his forehead. “Who are you?”

He opened his eyes and looked deep into mine with his entrancing green eyes and answered “Gabriel…”

I smiled at him and kissed his lips gently. He kissed mine in return. “Thank you Gabriel. This will be an experience that I’ll never forget.”

He continued to gaze deep into my eyes and smiled. “Your welcome, as will I never forget you.” He kissed my forehead then stood up and ran quickly back to the sea. I watched him leave and dived into the sea. The next thing that I saw was a large fish tail. It had dawned on me. Gabriel, this lovely stranger whom I had spent the last half hour with was a merman.

I looked around to see that someone had finally arrived to the beach. I quickly had put on the pair of tight blue jean shorts and the yellow mid drift tee shirt that I had brought with me then gathered my cum and sand-covered towel and everything else that I had brought with me onto the beach and hurried up and ran for my car. I drove home from there.

Nine and a half months later, I had a child, Gabriel’s child. She was small when she was born and had the same enchanting green eyes that her father had, and a remarkable talent for swimming and a love for the sea. I named her Jewel.