Lovers Ch. 05

Story Info
James, Taylor, and Catherine are ready to move.
1k words
4.36
30.9k
14

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/23/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we got back to Illinois we started to pack and then I got a phone call from my step-mom.

"Hello James is this you?" My step-mom Susan said.

"Yea what do you need?" I said.

"Your father has passed on." She said crying.

"Well I'm sorry for your loss but my father abandoned me and you helped him."

"I know you're mad but please your father left a will and gave you everything even our house."

"I don't need your pity or your money."

"I am not allowed to keep the money but I have my own and I want to buy the house."

"You can have it for a penny."

"I couldn't let you do that."

"I am because I don't want the house and what about Taylor or your son Chase why me why did I get it all?"

"John felt bad for abandoning you because of me and we were going to get a divorce before Chase was born but we decided it would be best for him to have a father.

"Funny he leaves two kids for one baby funny."

"I said I was sorry and he was sorry too that's why he left you 2.3 million dollars."

"Where did he get that much money?"

"He was an architect and was paid a lot of money to design buildings."

"Oh well thank you but I want chase to have five hundred thousand dollars for college because I bet its what dad would of wanted."

"Thank you so much James your very kind." She said crying even more.

"Also take another five hundred thousand for yourself."

"Thank you but I must call your grandfather about John."

"Don't bother he's dead. He died a year ago in his sleep."

"Okay thank you but I still have to call his sister so have a good day and I'll send you a check for the rest in the mail."

"Okay if you ever need to talk to anyone I'm here." I said hanging up the phone.

When I got off the phone I resumed packing Taylor and my things. After that Mom called me down for dinner.

When I told them about the phone call Taylor said "That was nice of you to pay for chases College but that was too much to give her another five hundred grand."

"She needed it she said dad gave me everything."

"But think about it dad said last time he called that he was doing great and he has already designed 10 buildings and that was 4 years ago."

"You think she was lying?"

"Yea I do she has never been nice to us James why would she start now?"

"I don't know but I've still got 1.3 million dollars."

"WHAT!? You didn't tell us that!" Mom said with a huge smile of astonishment.

"Yea so we can use it to buy new stuff for the new house."

After I said that mom and Taylor started to talk about the stuff they could buy but I zoned out.

About a week later we were all packed and ready to move. To celebrate the move Taylor, Mom, and I had an awesome three-some in every room. After our numerous orgies I had the case of blue balls. So for the last orgy I had to watch them do each other or id regret it.

It was Tuesday at 12:37 when the doorbell rang. "The Moving truck is here." I yelled up the stairs.

A young group of men came in and took all the boxes and furnature and packed it all into the truck in half an hour.

When I went upstairs my sister was sitting in her windowsill looking out onto to the street.

"What are you doing sweetheart? I asked her.

"Thinking about us and what life will be like for us." She replied.

"It will be great trust me and we will be closer than ever now that were together and were a lovers-trio with mom it's even better."

"To think in a little less than nine months you'll be a dad and I'll be mommy number two."

"I love you so much Taylor I can't think of where I'd be right now than with you two but I know one thing is that I want us to have children too. I want you to be the hot soccer mom that when he or she is older their friends will be fantasizing about you. I also want you two to be my life partners since we can't legally get married when we move no one will suspect your my sister ill only tell them you're my wife and mom is your sister." When I said that I heard sobbing behind me and when I turned around it was my mom.

"I can see the love between you, and it breaks my heart that I got between you too and your love." She said.

"Mom you didn't get between us you made it a love triangle but the good kind. And now we'll all be parents and we all know we love each other more than a normal family. We'll love each other like were two wives and a husband." I said to them both.

I took them both in my arms and they both started to cry. I admit it was hard not to cry but I did my best.

The next day I woke in the middle of two beautiful women, I know I was one lucky son of a bitch.

*

I read all comments posted on my stories and I am astounded on how immature some of the people are on this website. I do have a friend read all my stories and he thinks they are great and loves to read them. I do not have an ambition to become a full author that is J's ambition. A person contacted me asking why I named him James and his sister Taylor, well I chose them because my fiancé's name is Taylor and she was my next door neighbor since I moved to Wheaton when I was eight. So that should answer some questions and please do comment but if you don't like my stories don't read it or don't leave immature comments.

Thank you!