Lovers Game

Story Info
Lovers discover a new kind of love.
851 words
3.62
14.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nickiche
nickiche
47 Followers

~ Hello everyone! This is a different story from my usual writing, but it's something new I wanted to try out. Hope you enjoy! ~

Lovers Game

I was nervous. I never been nervous about seeing you, but tonight I knew it would be something different. I simply sensed it. I walked slowly with trembling legs up to the apartment building. Only lust filled thoughts where spinning in my head. I didn't know what to expect tonight, not like any other night, then I would know. Tonight I didn't.

I was surprised by the huge amount of fear that struck me because of that though. I just didn't know what was going to happen. I feared the unknown. I walked even slower now. Maybe my purpose was to slow down the time, to prevent the time to go forward. But I knew it still would reach you in the end. I smiled, but I felt that my smile turned out wrong. More scared then it should be.

The staircases seemed to take less time to walk then I though. Usually I would have taken the elevator, with the calming music surrounding the elevator and the bright light that stung your eyes. I sighed, breathe in and out, slowly. I told myself to find the much needed control. It's going to be fine, just fine. Why the hell am I so nervous?

I looked out the small window, that was build into the apartment building, it was dark. Frightening dark. It looked like night, maybe late night but I didn't know what time it was. Would it matter, I though? Not even a single star up in the sky, or the moon. Just pitch black.

The decor of the building was warm, old and welcoming. The hallways where big, but with the dark wine red walls, they seemed smaller then they really where. The floor was in a slightly light cream brown color. There where huge mirrors on the walls, in heavy golden frames. The doors where out of a red-brown wood, every door with another slightly black number on it, written on small gold metal plates, placed in the center top of the door.

Now I was in front of your apartment. I hesitated. Out of fear? I don't know. I shook my head I felt how my hand shacked when I lifted it up and was about the knock in the door. With a slight movement of my hand, I knocked. I smiled then, like to hide my nervously.

The door was unlocked, I guess it meant that I was going to go into your apartment. I opened the door, slowly, only to see complete darkness around me, it engulfed me.

Then when my eyes got used to the darkness of the room. I saw you. Again the nervous feeling struck me. You where wearing a dark stain blue bathrobe, your hand was crossed. Your hair was falling down against your face. You smiled a playfully smile. If you only knew, how nervous I was. I smiled too, but only because I finally got to see you.

You stood still, which meant that I had to come to you. In a slight movement I moved towards you. Automatically I kissed you on the lips, as of to take my own nervously away. I guess you felt how nervous I was because you didn't kiss me back. After I broke the kiss you spoke.

"Kiss me again, slowly with more passion, like you mean it"

I smiled, you liked that little game, and I just played along. I leaned in and kissed you. More powerful then before, more alive - like you wanted me to. You finally kissed me back, with those soft lips of yours; I felt your arms around my neck and your fingers playing with my hair.

I felt how you pulled me towards you. In a loving embrace. As you did that I felt how the soft fabric of the bathrobe slightly slid off your body, I saw a glimpse of your beautiful naked body underneath the bathrobe, but then I focused on your embrace as I felt your warmth - the warmth I been longing for so long. You let me kiss you over and over again. And I did. I never became tired of kissing, I liked it, loved it, felt how it build you up bit by bit.

I felt how your tongue slipped into my mouth, your hand on my face, slowly caressing it. How your tongue slowly started to massage mine in the rhythm of our movements. It was wonderful; a rush of adrenaline rushed though me - my whole body. I felt warm, it has a heavenly feeling.

I felt alive, more alive then before. We started to softly French kiss. The pleasure and the adrenaline, made my head spin, I knew I would go crazy any moment now.

But it was not enough. I wanted more. I needed more of you.

~~

If you liked this story, rate and comment. If requested I might even write the next part. ~

nickiche
nickiche
47 Followers