Lover's Recipe - Sandwich Cookie

Story Info
A chef teaches his foreign chef a new recipe.
1.3k words
3.83
5.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cryoliss
Cryoliss
3 Followers

A sandwich cookie is simple in design, yet complex in its duality in taste. A popular treat among many it can be made with a variant of flavors. The recipe at hand is of common flavors such as cinnamon and vanilla. How to make such a delicious item requires the expertise and patience akin to that of a pastry chef.

In a seaside home bordering the shores of the Mediterranean, Chef Izador prepares a pot of coffee in the midst of a dark, morning breeze. With the exception of cinnamon he has required ingredients are gathered in his fridge. The recipe in mind is a batch of cinnamon sandwich cookies, each filled in the middle, as well as covered with a vanilla cream. Izador takes a cup of coffee and patiently awaits for the final ingredient, as well as the reason why he is awake in the dark hours of the morning. While taking small sips a knock on the door calls his attention.

At the door stands a young, foreign beauty, seemingly from a distant Pacific island culture. Izador's young friend and apprentice, Estell, has arrived bringing with her the needed cinnamon. He gestures her in with a welcoming hug and closes the door behind her. Today Izador will teach his young pupil the simplicity of a sandwich cookie. The two relax for a while with coffee and reminiscent chatter of their past experiences, together and separate.

As the sun rises the pair set down their cups and put minds to the lesson. Izador always teaches in steps from the beginning. Estell is quite familiar with his method and becomes proficient with it. The chef begins with the first common step.

The First Step: Prepare the ingredients and pre-heat the oven.

Estell jumps into the chef's arms and immediately presses her lips against his, both holding the other in their arms. Izador's hands make their way to her waist, digging out her her cotton shirt from its tucked-in position from her pants. Breaking the kiss Izador takes his apprentice's violet shirt off over her head leaving her ebon hair to land and cover her white-laced bra. In turn, Estell unbuttons and unzips her pants letting them slide and lay on the floor with white-laced panties remain. Izador takes his turn in removing his shirt and shorts, leaving them laid aside with Estell's items.

Taking the lead Izador takes his apprentice to the living-room couch and kisses her to sit down with him. The pair caress each other, but the chef maintains lead by removing Estell's upper lace. Izador leans over into his apprentice and begins flicking away on the tips of her mounds. Soft sighs escape Estell's lips as she gently strokes her teacher's head of scruffy black. As the chef's lips alternate their twirling tongue on each breast his apprentice generously drips her excitement through her lower laces.

The Second Step: Mixing the batter, rolling out the dough.

Estell remains almost immobile due to her teacher's enthusiastic tasting of her potential "milk stores." Feeling downward Izador slides his hand into the lower lace and begins stirring up the tunnel to her "egg chamber." Her eyes widen for a moment then shut in an instant as she voices short whimpers and sighs. The hands that stroked her teacher's head became short pulses of soft grips of his hair. While Estell enjoys the mixing motion below, her guilty pleasure of returning the favor increases.

Wriggling out of the pleasurable assault she eagerly grasps for Izador's enlarged member. With great and unrelenting effort Estell finally pulls down the cloth and unveils the pulsating muscle. Grabbing for his hips she motions and guides Izador's entirety onto herself, and within seconds her teacher supports himself on the arm of the couch. The apprentice is situated in a different kind of glee as she uses her breasts to cradle and massage Izador's shaft, and her mouth polishing his bell. The teacher maintains his position, keeping his weight off of his apprentice while enjoying her "rolling" skills.

The Third Step: Portion the pieces the tray.

Izador starts to struggle as his physical bearing to maintain his position begins to clash with the increasing intensity of pleasure, caused by Estell's technique. Twitches run along the teacher's shaft, almost in tandem with every lick on his bell-tip. No longer able to maintain his composure he stands off from Estell, his legs slightly trembling as he stands. Remaining steady and relentless she sits up and pulls him to sit with her. Resting for a moment the Izador places his arm around Estell and hugs her close, to which she mirrors in response and kisses him on his neck.

With Izador's arm still around his apprentice he shifts her onto himself in a straddling position all the while removing her lower lace. Estell can feel her teacher's member rubbing up against her entrance, the yolk of her excitement lubricating the shaft. Their lips connect, two different shades of brazen skin, glistening in mid-day sun. Izador firmly holds Estell by the hips and teases her by rubbing his shaft against her entrance. The apprentice responds with instinctive twitches and grinds back at Izador. Unable to take anymore Estell lifts from her teacher's body to slightly re-position herself for the next step.

The Fourth Step: Letting the cookies rise in the oven.

In slow and careful movement Estell guides herself onto her teacher. For every inch that penetrates into her is a volume higher in her moans. Trembling, she settles gently, taking everything of Izador into her. The teacher's heart beats faster brought about the tight, slippery contact. Their lips connect again, this time signifying the pleasurable intensity created by Estell's rhythmic grinding, hips rising and falling on Izador's rod. The scent of the apprentice's flow reaches Izador's nose and rejuvenates him to feel more of his apprentice.

For the next few moments everything seemed like an eternity for the chefs as they took turns with each other, aside from pleasure grind taking place. Izador licking away at the bosom of his island-born beauty, Estell licking away at her teacher's neck, only one expected outcome would stop their connection. A surge runs through the apprentice, her rhythm hastens. Izador holds Estell by the hips to control not her speed, but the direction of her movement. So close would he fill her chamber, but Estell groans and floods her excitement all around Izador's rod.

The Final Step: Filling and decorating.

Still at his peak and determined to finish Izador lays his apprentice to her side. While Estell continues to tremble she receives a sudden shock of pleasure. Her teacher has entered her again, this time with him in control. The sudden intensity of Izador pounding away at her chamber makes her voice out small, tired moans and whimpers. However, not tired enough to keep Izador inside as her legs clamp on his upper thigh, and her free arm and hand clasping onto his shoulder. In what seemed like hours did minutes come to a close. Izador unleashes spurt after spurt filling his apprentice with signs of satisfaction, eventually pulling out to cover her side with signatures of pleasure.

With the lesson complete Izador rests with his back on the floor, the afternoon sun glazing his sweat-covered chest, as well as his persistent mixing rod. Estell looks at her teacher with a frowning disdain. With her remaining strength the apprentice slides off the couch, landing onto her teacher's body. Lazily, she eases the pulsating member into herself once again, and succumbs to a well-earned rest. Izador smiles faintly, then hugs her while savoring the lasting feeling of being inside Estell.

As Izador begins to fall asleep his nose catches a whiff of the sandwich cookies that he and his apprentice made. Reminiscing back to the first day they met he told her that nothing should distract her from making sure the final product should be taken care of and not be left out in the open. In the present moment he breaks his rule for the first time and remains on the floor as Estell's comforting foundation. While sleep comes to pass on Izador he feels a rejuvenation on his member. Estell's hips slowly move while her eyes flicker open.

Izador eventually sleeps, and Estell is awake to prepare the next batch of sandwich cookies.

Cryoliss
Cryoliss
3 Followers