Lovers Reunion Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, I'll follow your lead." I said flatly. While my mind raced with possibilities.

"Good boy. Now try and get this to go down a bit." she said, giving my cock a firm squeeze. I nodded and tried to think about seeing Grandma naked in the shower or something, within a minute I was half soft, all the while the most beautiful woman I had ever seen swam circles around me singing the 'my ding-a-ling' song. She asked me if I was ready, then shouted to the others.

"There are towels in the truck, we're going to go for a walk and let you little perv's have some privacy." She said laughing. Realizing how ridiculous it sounded after the incredible show she had just put on.

We gathered our clothes and hastily dressed, while the others were kissing and exploring each others bodies. Cass collected a blanket from the truck before we made our way down the road. We were sent on our way to the sounds of moaning and grunting. I had never been so excited and nervous at the same time.

We made our way up the road for awhile then took a game trail which lead up to a grassy hill. A million twinkling stars greeted us as the last shreds of daylight retreated over the horizon. My heart was pounding in my chest when Cassidy stopped walking and laid the blanket on the ground. She sat down and urged me to do the same thing. When I sat down beside her, she immediately leaned into me, pressing her flawless body against mine. I instinctively wrapped my arm around the shoulder of this heavenly being. How had I never noticed how incredible she was? The crickets chirped and there was the harmonious sound of tall grass rustling in the breeze. I couldn't imagine a more peaceful place to spend this moment, or anyone I would rather spend it with. Cassidy was practically laying in my lap by this point. When she rolled toward me more, I could feel her still damp shirt tug at my own. There was an energy to her movements, an intangible force that drew me to her like no other had before. I laid back and made a good show of crossing my arms behind my head. I was sure I was coming off as suave and disinterested, but inside my mind was racing. Had I missed my chance? Was the fifteen minute walk up here really enough to let her change her mind? She had instigated all of this in the first place, hadn't she? I was sure I was over thinking the situation, yet I was paralyzed to change it.

I was lost in contemplation and didn't notice she had pulled the strap of her tank top off her shoulder. She waited patiently for me to notice, but my fear had clouded my perception. Her next move was more obvious, and much harder to ignore. She sat up, and without a word, pulled her tank top completely off. I was again shocked to see the ample curve of her bust, and those amazing pink nipples pointed slightly skyward. For her next trick she stood up and shimmied off her still damp cutoffs, leaving me breathless at the sight of her silhouette in the moonlight. There she stood, Cassidy...my beautiful cousin, her body completely exposed to me. My heart tried to skip a beat when she knelt and reached for my zipper.

"Are you going to help me with this or not?" she said playfully. "I'm burning up inside, and I need a strong man to help put out the flames."

I had never heard her talk like this before, but I was loving it. My jeans came off in a flash and my shirt followed behind. As soon as I was fully unclothed, Cassidy climbed on top of me. I could feel the heat coming from her loins as she ground her wet slit up and down the length of my aching hardon. My mind was in a fog, All I could see was her auburn hair blowing in the breeze, the sparkling of her topaz blue eyes, and the curve of her beautiful full bosoms swaying. I reached for her beautiful mounds and cupped them in my palms. They were very firm, and fit my hands like they were made for the purpose. Her thick nipples were like bits of steel burrowing into my palms, as she ground her body along my shaft. The melodic sound of her moans filled the night air, and I could hear nothing else. Then suddenly she stopped cold. I looked back up at her beautiful face and saw that she wore a troubled expression. After a moment she leaned down on me. I could feel her weight press into my chest as her breast made contact. We were both breathing heavy, but something was wrong.

"What is it Cass?" I asked finally, just glad to break the silence. She hesitated for a moment.

"Nick, this...I...Nick this isn't my first time. I've had sex plenty of times before." She said finally. "I didn't want to tell you because It's your first, and I never wanted you to feel like the only virgin left in the world." My head was swimming, but It all made sense somehow. We'd always been close and we'd learned about the birds and the bees together at the drive in one night. Since peeking through that window, we had not kept anything from each other...or so I'd thought.

"Cass, I don't care if you're not a virgin, This is so special for me BECAUSE it's you. It has to be you, who else could make me feel this way? I never thought I would get to be with you, but now it's all I want." I concluded my speech with a tender kiss which turned into many. They were the most passionate kisses I have ever experienced. She startled with the initial contact, but soon our tongues and lips were fused into a single organism. Our passion was overflowing, and we both knew I belonged inside her.

We broke our kiss with the fire of passion in our eyes. Cassidy sat straight up, straddling me, the moonlight illuminating her smooth skin. I could feel her reach between her thighs and grip my pulsating cock. The sensation of her cool hand on my burning shaft merely amplified the sensation.

"Are you ready babe?" She asked me. The change in her use of vernacular was not lost on this hormone enraged teen. I was more that ready. I needed to feel her in this primal way, to take my lover as my own.

"I've been waiting for you to ask me that for forever." I replied.

I had perhaps exaggerated a bit, but I had wanted SOMEONE to do this forever. The words found new truth as I spoke them, and the reaction I saw on the face of this magnificent creature made them all the more true. I saw a single tear roll down her cheek, and I felt a white hot heat envelope the head of my cock, and my head swam with the realization that I was inside her. I could feel the smooth walls of her sex spasm as she guided her body down my length. Her muscles tightened and relaxed, allowing me to ease into her inch by inch. My cock was on fire, and the groan of pleasure that escaped Cassidy's lips mirrored my own and nearly pushed me to my limit.

"Oh my GOD Nick! You feel so good inside me. I can barely fit it all. How big is that thing?" She asked when my cock was fully sheathed in her soaking wet, silken opening.

"I don't really know? Eight inches maybe? But it's bigger than it's ever been right now." I gasped in response as she lifted her body and rode slowly down my shaft again.

"You are WAY bigger than Tommy was." She said as she repeated her erotic ride.

"Who is he?" I asked, instantly jealous.

"He was my first, well only other...OH FUCK that's deep."

My cock jumped at the sound of that, and her body shook. She was obviously on the edge, but I didn't want to do anything wrong...so I did nothing. She stopped for a moment before resuming her slow cock riding.

"I met him on senior trip last year, we used to sneak into the woods at night and make out. Well it didn't take long before we were fucking like crazy...OH GOD YES!" She yelp as she began to shake all over.

It felt as though a faucet had been turned between her legs. She shook violently and screamed out in pleasure as her orgasm took hold. Her pussy was throbbing around my cock, and I began to feel my own climax let go. My eyes went wide and locked with hers. Still in the midst of her own orgasm, Cassidy managed to bounce her wet sex up and down on my throbbing shaft. The sounds of our lovemaking faded into the ringing in my ears. My vision went blurry, as waves of pleasure consumed my body. My cock bucked inside her intimate space as my semen coated her cervix. She continued bouncing up and down while my shaft pumped her dripping sheath full of my seed. It was heaven.

Cassidy finally stopped bouncing as my senses returned to me. She threw herself down on my chest and groaned into my neck. Her body shook with tremors and her hair was wet with sweat. Her whole body was glistened with the heat of our passion. She was completely amazing, and she was all mine.

A few minutes passed without any words being exchanged, just the sounds of our breathing filled the night. After a time she pushed herself back up to a sitting position again. My cock was still hard and was still lodged deep inside her satin embrace.

"Oh baby, you could wear a girl out with that thing!" She said with a pant. "I haven't squirted like that since senior trip."

"Is that what that was?" I asked. I had heard that such things were possible, but never thought I would see it first hand.

"Oh yeah babe, that only happens when it's REALLY good. I guess my Pussy just likes that cock of yours...Oh, don't worry about cumming in me, I'm on the pill." She said offhandedly.

I hadn't given it any thought, but I breathed a huge sigh of relief. I hadn't even thought about the possibility of pregnancy at the time, but how could you explain that your Cousin was pregnant with YOUR baby? With that sudden fear alleviated, I could feel my cock returning to full strength. Apparently so did Cass, because she laid down and started kissing me all over.

"Nick, I want YOU to fuck ME good now, I want you to roll us over and don't stop thrusting until you fill me up again. Can you do that for your dear, sweet, Cousin who loves you and needs your cum?" There was more than lust in her voice, she really did love me, and I loved her.

In one smooth motion she straightened one leg and guided me in rolling on top of her. No sooner had we landed in position than she started kissing me. I began thrusting my cock in and out of her slippery canal, and I could hear her moan into the kisses she was giving me. Her legs locked around my back, which gave me a wonderful thrusting angle. I could feel my cock brushing her cervix, and she grunted and clawed at my back with every thrust. Our bodies were dripping with sweat and her chest and neck glistened in the moonlight.

I was really giving it to her now, and I could tell by the tremors in her legs that she was getting close again; I was too save for the distraction of her nails digging trenches into my back. One arm at a time, I grabbed her by her wrists and pinned her toned arms firmly above her head. Her eyes went wide with the sudden restraint and her chest heaved with increased passion. She was really panting now and was throwing her head from side to side as my cock continued it's assault on her moist loins. I reach down and bit at her collarbone, which caused her whole body to stiffen.

"Oh FUCK! Do that again!" She cried as her ample breasts swayed to the motion of our bodies.

I did as ordered, I bit the other side this time, closer to the neck and a bit harder. She bucked and screamed even more. I couldn't help but notice that her incredible tits were swaying a mere inches from my mouth. The silver rings through her nipples were mysterious and tantalizing. My cock was throbbing already, I couldn't hold out much longer. Cass was on the edge, she just needed a little nudge to make her the sexy, convulsing, wailing pool of passion she needed to be. I took a chance, I bit her nipple gently.

The whole world seemed to change in an instant. She was howling in ecstasy now as a powerful orgasm tore through her. My cock couldn't take the tension anymore and I began firing my second load of the night into this incredible woman. I wasn't even thrusting anymore, she was raising her pelvis into mine in a whirlwind of erotic turbulence. Her nipple rested between my teeth, and she clenched her magnificent pussy around my throbbing shaft. It was a long while before our breathing returned to normal.

A quick look at a watch told us we should be getting back. After all, it isn't like we could have someone FIND us like that. We dressed and kissed, packed up the blanked and walked back town to the truck. As we approached, we could hear the unmistakable sound of someone cumming. As we rounded the bend we saw Claire bent over with her hands on the back door to the suburban, with Craig cumming all over her ass.

"What the HELL Clint?" I yelled as we approached the two. "What's going on?"

Clint and Claire both jumped at the shout, and Claire tried to cover her nude form.

"Relax Nick, it's okay!" I heard from the water. It was Bobby, lying on the bank while Patty rode him at a frantic pace; Her perky pink nipples flying.

"Well it's time to go you guys, hurry up." I hollered back at them.

"I know what'll speed things up around here." It was Cassidy's voice.

Without another word, she threw off her tank top and walked to the happy couple bouncing away. She straddled Bobby's head with her denim clad crotch and pressed her tits into Patty. Her eyes went wide as Cassidy's hard nipples began brushing her own. When Cass kissed Patty, her moans reached a fever pitch. Cass slipped one hand between Patty's legs and started frigging her clit violently. The added friction nearly brought Patty over the edge. When Cass slid her other hand around and slipped a digit into Patty's ass, she exploded. There was a shriek of ecstasy from Patty's lips. And her body went rigid. Bobby announced he was cumming, and Cass, smothered his cries of pleasure with her crotch.

The whole scene was almost too much for my brain to comprehend. I was in a post orgasmic daze, and I hadn't even had one...or had I? There was a sticky sensation in my pants. I looked over at Craig who was rock hard again and still fucking Claire. Within 30 seconds or so Craig came again and Claire was left shaking in her own orgasm.

"Just like senior trip, eh patty?" I heard Cass say as she walked back to the truck.

The next day my father was arrested and my mother decided that we needed a change of scenery. That night was the last time I saw my beloved cousin, and the memory of that night and the passion of our lovemaking haunted me still.

*****

Thank you all for voting for and sharing this story. Feel free to comment with suggestions and ideas where you would like to see this story line go. Any recommendations for improvement in it's writing is always appreciated. Enjoy.

12