Lover's Rock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He allowed himself to be gently urged backwards, and shuddered when the movement of her hand echoed his own, yet arched his back when it became apparent... Danica taunted him, teasing... almost mocking in her refusal to actually touch his manhood. He squirmed, then, his hardness throbbing now and again with an occasionally explosive heartbeat. Turning his head, the bard brought his own fingers up to view them, Danica's wetness glistening there as though he had dipped the digits into a thin layer of honey. Even as she burned his scarred neck with her tongue, he suckled the taste from his hand, unable to move, unwilling to stop her progress.

-----------------------

Danica continued to lace his body with feathery kisses, her lips barely scraping at his skin. In a swift motion she had lowered her position on top of his trembling body, her mouth at his chest, breath raking down the length of his torso. Her hands wrapped about his shoulders, squeezing, grasping…clutching at his body almost as if he could disappear any moment with only a naked memory for tracing the expunged, twirling passion.

Her hands dragged their way from his shoulders to the girth of his waist, her fingernails teasing playful lines across his flesh. Her mouth rested, tormenting, below his navel. Soft kisses sketched the dip of his groin, and then, the rise of his throbbing member. Her pink tongue darted at it, dragged the length of it against his shaft…to the tip, where her hot mouth encompassed the head, suckling at it gently. Her tongue continued to play with him as she lowered her head into him, a hand escaping and tugging at him…twisting their nimble fingers along what her mouth had not yet enveloped.

Her lips left him then, leaving him naked and cold to the air, swathed in saliva. Her hands drifted over his penis, pulling…encircling…with a small, strangely tender smile, she lowered her mouth to him once more, taking him in to the hilt.

--------------------

Each second which ticked by became a heartbeat filled with torture... a blissful, demanding, excruciating torture that Cale felt blinded by. His mouth gaped, his fingers sought to tangle in her short, dark locks, and the memory of the world swirled behind eyelids shut so tight that colors exploded fitfully. Unable to beg Danica to hurry, unwilling to even do so, he rolled his shoulders, arched his back, and concentrated on the small sounds her mouth made along the landscape of his body. Laughter tickled the back of his throat, unbidden, though it could not leap from his lips... a manic, delighted urge to give voice to the ecstacy raging inside of him.

Her tongue... her lips... he could write epic poetry about them, devote endless pages to the retelling of their history upon his skin. Even as she dipped to kiss the outside of his groin, snatches of fresh music danced jauntily in his crazed mind, before being dashed aside by the reality of her mouth... upon him.

Cale arched upwards, then, his face twisting into a mask of pleasure, and hissed audibly between clentched teeth. The combination of her hand and the furnace of her tongue stripped all coherent thoughts from his mind, leaving them on the sidelines of passion. He glanced toward Danica and caught the smile she gave him just as it faded from her lips, then dropped his head to the mossy rock once more, shivering violently.

----------------------

Tidal waves of blissful agony flooded Danica’s own body as she observed Cale writhe at the pleasure rolling over him. At the contortion of his features, the pleading in his eyes, she could barely keep from enjoying herself.

Her mouth slid along his shaft, tightening the space between her lips and his throbbing member. With a low moan that only reverberated against him, she once more lifted her mouth from him. Eyes flashing, she crept her body along the length of his flesh, kissing up his sides, his arms, to his neck…his ear, and then his mouth. Her hands knotted themselves in his hair, tugging at his scalp*

“I want..” Her voice came out in a wispy, strangled manner…her breath catching in her throat

“I need…you inside me..”

Her breath raked against his cheek as she clutched at him, her loins burning for contact.

----------------------

Did she know? Had she any inkling of how close he had been, before she broke contact with him? Before she'd taken the heat and rapture away from him? Static blurred his vision, and he, with breath so thin as to be nonexistant, lifted his head to watch her. It seemed as though she climbed upwards from a long height... his own body, he reminded himself, not a cliff of pale skin and trembling fingers. He had been... so... close...

Mouth dry, Cale licked his own lips, and noted absently that a chilled breeze scuttled across the lake, tossing Danica's hair around, bringing goosebumps to his own flesh. Words... she was speaking, was she not? The man struggled to connect syllables with understanding, and as the two clicked, he nodded slowly, twice, eyes never leaving hers. Danica lay in control now. He was merely the puppet, her toy to be manipulated...

His hand found its way down to his loins of its own accord, lifting his slick shaft to guide himself into her even as its brother, fingers trembling, moved the young woman into position.

------------------

Danica raked in a breath, straddling her lover, and finally with the guidance of Cale, felt shockwaves surge through her as he embedded his shaft deep within her. Her thighs clamped against the outside of his own, and with a small arch in her back, she began riding him, her muscles flexing and tugging at him within her.

She had planned to keep this session long…slow…deep and non-harried. However she had worked herself up so desperately while doing to same to Cale, and even now, at the beginnings of their lovemaking, she could feel orgasm begin to rise and dwell by her loins, threatening a quick and explosive end.

She had not desired to be so close, so soon…and yet what she was experiencing was beyond any want to prolong. Her features knitted together in a contorted palate of pleasure, her fingers grasping at his flesh. Should Cale flicker even the quickest of glances at her, the brink of her orgasm would be far from subtle.

Indeed, the dam was breached inside her and waves of ecstasy rolled over her glistening body, wracking her with shudders and pricking at her flesh.

-------------------

A lifetime of pleasure swelled within him, all shoved tightly into the minutes here upon the lakeshore. Cale could not help but buck, lifting Danica higher, grasping her thigh with one hand, softly kneading her breasts with the other. The movement of the latter fascinated him, and he watched them as they bounced, quivering, their nipples rock hard and teasing.

The heat of her insides enveloped him, muscles massaging his cock, pulling his orgasm closer and closer to the brink of explosion. He bared his teeth, a feral, primal expression, head thrown back. From slitted eyes he watched her, a tiny, almost nonexistant whimper scraping up from his ruined throat. The noise of their bodies colliding fueled his lust, a rhythmic slapping which drove him wild and pushed him over the edge. One great movement, and he lifted Danica with his hips, the entirety of his body straining and rigid even as he spilled his burning seed inside of her, his manhood throbbing with every pump and expulsion of it.

Slowly... slowly, with sweat lining his skin like a glistening coat of lacquer, with his lungs gasping for breath, Cale lowered Danica and himself to the rock once more, barely aware of the chill the stone presented his backside. Fingers had dug deeply into her flesh, leaving behind red, angry marks... He felt somewhat sorry for the sight, for he had marred such perfect skin, and yet a part of him lay triumphant and prideful, knowing that for the moment, he had marked her as his own...

Cale drew her close to him, offering a tired kiss to her forehead.

12