Lovers' Rules Pt. 02

Story Info
Justine captures Dan's heart.
16k words
4.72
10.7k
10

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/16/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3

His thoughts of the wonderful, gorgeous Marie just made him even hornier especially with the promise of taking her anal cherry when she came back uppermost in his mind. The storm continued to rage outside so Dan looked in the fridge for another bottle of Kalovacko beer to find only one! He'd forgotten to restock it and the rest were under the van! If he needed more he was going to get wet! The small fridge contained only beer and milk as he'd lived off take-away and café meals for the three months and had no intention of starting cooking in the cramped interior of the van. He'd given no thought to how he was going to cook when he bought the van and it was only on the first day that he discovered that the facilities were so cramped that the only way use the cooker was with the door open and standing outside, so, apart from boiling water to make tea and coffee, the cooking facilities remained unused.

The sleeping facilities were not much better with a bed across the back of the van which had to be made up each night. In theory it was a double bed but how two normal adults could be comfortable in it was beyond Dan as he had to lay his 6 foot 3 inch frame diagonally across the bed to be comfortable and he was on his own! The other drawback was a very low ceiling height and he'd cracked his head a few times at the start of the journey before learning to duck.

Just as he cracked the top of the beer there was the sound of glass breaking from outside seeming to come from the direction of the large RV. He didn't give it any great thought as the wind would be blowing loose objects about and knocking over anything not fixed down.

"Just have to be careful not to walk around in bare feet."

Just as the words were out of his mouth there was a scream which sounded like 'Merde' from his basic knowledge of French.

He looked out of the window and could see the figure of Justine hunched against the rain trying to lean against the RV and looking at the sole of one of her feet. He moved the sliding door open, trying to keep as much of the rain out as possible and called out:

"Justine, are you ok, what are you doing there I thought you were staying with Eloise while your mum is in Ireland?"

Two days ago Marie had flown to Dublin on the first available flight once she heard the news. She asked Dan if he would stay until she got back but, realising he couldn't wait there for her indefinitely, gave him her Paris address and mobile number and told him to contact her there if she didn't come back. Keeping in touch was not part of Dan's new lifestyle as he did not have a mobile phone and there hadn't been that many people he wanted to stay in contact with anyway, but that was before Marie. They kissed and hugged and he told her that he certainly would wait as he had a cherry to take! She squeezed his cock through his shorts and told him that just thinking about it was already making her pussy wet.

Justine went to stay with Eloise's family in the other RV and would fly back to Paris with them at the end of the holiday if Marie had not returned earlier.

So after the whirlwind experience of less than half a day with Marie he was alone again and missing someone in his life for the first time since the early, heady days with Gill.

As Dan did not have a phone Marie had, the previous day, sent a message via Justine saying that her mother was not in good shape but the doctors would not give a prognosis so she had no idea of when she might be back. Since then he had heard nothing and not seen Justine or Eloise around the site; until now.

There had been no reply from the girl so he shouted against the noise of the storm.

"Justine, are you ok, come here out of the rain."

She wobbled unsteadily on the one foot on the ground and the arm leaning against the RV started to slip, her head nodded uncontrollably. Dan immediately saw that she was drunk and not just drunk but completely and incontrovertibly pissed out of her brains ... blathered ... wasted!

He slipped on his flip flops and got out of the van sliding the door closed to keep the worst of the wind and rain out and moved towards her. Her eyes which had been trying to focus on her cut foot finally flickered towards him and she now squinted at him through the torrential rain trying to recognise who he was. He could see her mouth moving spastically as she tried to speak. He got to within a metre of her and could feel the broken glass under his flip flops and looked down and saw the remnants of a bottle of local brandy scattered around them.

"Don't move! I'll pick you up and lift you away from the glass."

She gave no sign of having understood his words or even knowing who he was. He ducked under the arm leaning against the RV and put one arm between her thighs and straightened up taking her into a classic fireman's lift and then moved back towards the VW and away from the glass in a couple of strides.

She mumbled incoherently as she struggled on his shoulders.

"Wha .. you doin to me let go a me ... I'm gonna be sick."

With that she puked over his back and side soaking his T shirt and swim shorts.

"Fuck that for a game of soldiers!"

Dan was furious but kept hold of her until he reached the van and then wondered what the hell to do next. He didn't want to get in the van to check her cut foot as it would reek of vomit for weeks and they couldn't stay here in the rain. By this time Justine had ceased to struggle and appeared to have passed out. He gently set her down beside the van laying her out in the recovery pose in case she vomited again and took of his clothes leaving them in a pile beside her.

A childish voice came from behind him.

"He, he, he I can see ya bum."

She was obviously not comatose! He turned towards her.

"I can see ya willy now."

She giggled in the same childish voice and then her voice changed completely.

"NO, NO, NO don't put it my mouth Henri, urghh."

She then lapsed back into silence, passed out again.

"What the fuck is going on?"

Dan shouted out loud to the storm.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, what should I do now? Come on! Think! She needs the cut looking at; she needs to be sobered up and ..."

He glanced over at her and realised she was clad only in a thin sundress under which was the too-small Disney bikini. He could think of no reason why she would be dressed like that at this time of night but realised that she could be suffering from hypothermia if she had been out in the rain for a long time.

She appeared to be still out of it lying on the ground so he slid open the van door and gathered some towels, spare clothes and his first aid kit into a carrier bag, locked the van put his vomit soaked swim shorts back on and bent down to pick her back over his shoulders. She woke as he hoisted her up and she started mumbling again;

"Wha you doin to me, pu me dow, bastar .. you want to fuc this youn pussy Henri well you caannt, savin it for big cocked..."

She fell silent again.

Something had obviously gone on with Henri but Dan would find out more when she sobered up, there were more important things to do first. He headed for the shower block which was completely empty because of the late hour and the weather and headed for one of the compartments locking the door behind him. Anybody coming in now would definitely misconstrue his motives. He laid Justine gently down on one of the benches and went to turn the shower on to get the right temperature. He then returned to the comatose girl and checked her foot which was still bleeding from the cut.

The light in the compartment wasn't great and his attempts to irrigate the wound with water from the tap weren't successful as he couldn't get enough onto it so he put his lips to the wound and sucked gently hoping this would bring out any debris.

"Oh, God Dan, suck my toes, that's so sexy."

He froze ... that could have been Marie's voice! He slowly lifted his head and looked up expecting to see Justine looking at him but she was still out of it, lying flat on the bench. However, he could see one hand was now twisting the nipple of one small breast through her soaking clothes and the other was in her crotch rubbing her pussy and she was moaning softly.

Despite himself, Dan could only stare at the sexy scene before him and his cock started to stretch itself in his shorts. Then the movement from Justine's hands ceased and she seemed to collapse again. He went back to trying to get glass out of the cut and was rewarded when he felt a thin sliver in his mouth which he carefully removed and put in the rubbish bin.

He caught sight of himself in the mirror and laughed at his image with blood smeared around his mouth like a vampire.

He sat Justine up on the bench and took off the sun-dress and untied the strings of her bikini top which fell away from her and displayed her perfect half-grapefruit sized tits and the prominently erect nipples. They were almost carbon copies of her mother's, just smaller, and just as gorgeous and Dan's moral code almost deserted him as he was tempted to run his tongue over the hard, coral coloured nubs that adorned them. His cock continued to stiffen at the thought and he had to remind himself that she was drunk and he shouldn't be taking advantage of that situation. Finally, he untied the strings of the bikini bottoms noticing that one side was shorter than the other and pulled the front panel away to show her delicate pussy sparsely adorned with copper coloured hair with the lips slightly open and moisture seeping from it. He had never seen Marie's pussy but he expected it to be identical as just about everything else about Justine matched her mother.

He lifted her off the bench and sat her gently under the shower with her back to the wall. He had decided not to make the shower too cold to sober her up as she might be hypothermic and he knew he couldn't make it too warm if she was in that state as more people die from the recovery from hypothermia than from the problem itself. He left it running at just above body temperature for a few minutes and then gradually increased the amount of warm water until it was at a temperature he would enjoy and, thinking she was completely out, took off his vomit soaked shorts and got under the stream and soaped himself to get rid of the smell.

A drunken giggle came from below.

"Thas a bigggg cockk."

He looked down to see the teenager flailing an outstretched arm at the general direction of his cock. She attempted to push herself up with the other arm and the flailing hand caught him in vice like grip. The support arm collapsed under her and he followed her down onto his knees to avoid the pain of having his cock pulled from his body. Justine now had both hands around his cock one of which was moving gently over the super-sensitive glans as she gazed at it in awe with slightly unfocussed eyes. Despite himself he could feel the blood pulsing in response to her ministrations and it started to lengthen and thicken in her hands.

"Wow, thas an even bigger cockk, nearly as bigg as Dan's."

She cooed and brought it closer to her mouth.

"Wanna tasste it coz it looks like Dan's, din't want taste Henri's."

She mumbled as she ran her tongue tip round and under the head, before she closed her eyes and ovalled her lips and swallowed the first inch continuing to run her tongue around it in the warm confines of her gently sucking mouth.

"Christ, this is so hot but I can't let this happen."

Dan didn't know how to disengage without waking her from the drunken parallel universe she was in. If she did wake and misconstrue what was going on she would kick-off big time. Not that there was much to misconstrue as his thick cock was definitely being taken deeper into her hot mouth every time she bobbed her head downwards and his hips were helping the process moving backwards and forwards, forcing the head in as far as she could stretch her lips around the shaft, and, Christ! ... one hand was now gently cupping and stroking his balls while the other was stroking and twisting up the part of the shaft that wasn't in her mouth.

"She must have done this before, she can't be this good for a first time. Does her mother ... knowww? Fuck that's good, I'm going to come in her beautiful sucking mouth."

Dan's thoughts were even more confused as the gorgeous drunken teen started to speed up the movements of both her hands and the pace at which she bobbed her head over his cock head. Whether she responding to the increasing speed of his hips thrust into her hot sucking mouth or the other way round he didn't know and didn't care. He just knew that his semen was going to pour out into that beautiful mouth any second now.

He was tempted to grab her long red tresses and use the leverage to force her throat deeper onto his cock but resisted because that definitely would wake her up! Instead he reached his right hand down and captured her left breast feeling the nipple harden in his palm. He marvelled at its' firmness and wished that he was in a position to lick, suck and bite on those superb mounds and their glorious nipple toppings. He moved his other hand down to her pussy and ran his middle finger up her slit gathering moisture as he went and feeling her lips open as he did so. As he reached her clit and circled it with his finger tip the drunken teen squirmed against the digit and moaned in her throat, adding even more sensation to the head of his cock in her mouth.

He reversed the direction of his finger feeling her pussy lips open even more to the downward stroke and she thrust against his finger as it reached her opening gushing with pussy juice and it slid in easily. He added his index finger and pushed in even further rotating the two fingers causing her to fuck her hips against him and forcing his fingers up against an unexpected obstacle and Justine moaned again, but in pain this time. Dan almost fell over with surprise, her hymen was intact and she really was a virgin! He withdrew his fingers and ran them back up through her parted labia and reached her clit again which was now standing proud and hard and begging to be touched. Touch it he did, trapping it between index finger and thumb he ran gentle figures of eight around it feeling her pelvis respond to his touch and straining against his fingers to increase the stimulation. His right hand continued to play with her pert breast and he synchronised his manipulation of her nipple with that on her clit and he could feel her lithe young body trembling in the throes of an orgasm.

Dan continued to fuck his cock into her ovalled lips but Justine seemed so distracted by the sensations emanating from her clit and nipple that she had almost completely stopped bobbing her head and moving her hands on his cock. Dan quickly realised however, that she continued to suck and lick the head of his cock in time with his finger movements on her nipple and clit. So, like a conductor of and orchestra, he increased the pace of his rotating fingers and she followed the tempo with her tongue strokes at the same time she started to mewl and moan around his cock as he kept pumping into her sweet sucking mouth.

This increase in tempo led to more, higher pitched moaning from the beautiful redhead teen and he was very close to dumping his load into her voracious mouth but pulled out as he didn't want her biting his cock in mid-orgasm. A few seconds later her orgasm erupted and her body went rigid, her head snapping back and a strange humming noise issued from her throat. He slowed down the twin assault on her clit and nipple and her body was rocked by a string of after-shocks as she lowered he head back to his cock and recommenced sucking and licking and her hands started to move again on his cock and balls. Dan resumed thrusting into her sucking mouth and the feelings at the base of his spine told him he was seconds away from coming.

"Fuuuuuckkkk, Justine, you gorgeous cock-sucker I'm going to come in you beautiful mouth, swallow my come."

He cried out not caring whether she could understand anything in her drunken state.

"Yesssssss, here it commmes."

As his orgasm approached his hips bucked in shorter strokes and at this point she stopped stroking his balls and reached back between his arse cheeks, rimmed his sweaty arsehole with her middle finger and plunged it in up to the second knuckle. His eyes nearly popped out of his head.

"Ohh, fuuckkkkk, you beauty, yesss."

With that cry, huge spurts of semen poured out of his cock head into her waiting mouth. Despite her gulping attempts to swallow it all, frothy jism started to leak out of her mouth and down his cock shaft and over her hands. He slumped back against the shower cubicle wall as the water continued to pour down on them.

She slowly released her grip on his cock and pulled her finger from his arse but continued to lap at his cock head cleaning up the residue that oozed from the tip and noticing some of the leakage on her hands started to lick that as well.

"Tha wasss goo practish for when I suck Dan's cock, than' you."

She mumbled and for the first time since she had taken his cock in her mouth, she opened her eyes and looked at Dan, mumbled "I feel sick" and vomited the contents of her stomach including his come over his prostrate body and promptly fell asleep.

"Urggh, Fuck, not again! At least I'm in the right place to clean off."

Dan cursed and then stood up on wobbly legs and directed the shower head over their bodies with Justine oblivious to the water but snoring gently.

Eventually they were clean enough and he turned the shower off and gently picked the glorious form of Justine off the floor of the cubicle and carried her to the bench, wrapped her in a towel and gently dried her being careful not to wake her although she grumbled and complained in her sleep as he manoeuvred her about. Her beautiful long red hair was still damp but he realised it would take a hair dryer to complete the job. He dressed the cut on her foot with a large plaster from his first aid kit and left her sleeping on the bench wrapped in a towel. He dried and dressed himself and then sat her up on the bench and attempted to put one of his old T shirts over her head. By this time she was like a rag doll and was falling over every time he let go of her so found it difficult to make progress. In the end he sat her lengthways down the bench with a leg on either side and then positioned himself immediately behind her so that she fell back and was supported against his chest. He finally managed to get her into the T shirt which was long enough to cover her arse and pussy. He picked her gently off the bench with his right arm under her knees and the left arm round her back and her head resting against his left shoulder.

"Thish nice."

She muttered quietly, lifting her left arm to put round his neck and snuggling further into his shoulder.

"Love you, daddy."

She went back to sleep.

"She must think she's a child again and her father is putting her to bed."

Dan hoped there was no other meaning behind her words.

He then thought about the number of times she had mentioned `Henri', there was obviously something going on there which needed talking about in the morning, if she was willing to discuss it, Finally there was the mention of `Dan' and `Dan's cock', was it him she was mumbling about or somebody else, and, if it was him how did she know about his cock? He smiled; she knew about his cock now, alright, but hopefully wouldn't remember in the morning! Then the dawning realisation started to creep in, he'd been so busy letting his small brain do all the thinking whilst her wonderful sucking mouth had been wrapped around his cock that he had not considered the consequences if she remembered and screamed rape in the morning. He was pretty sure that the Croatian authorities would take a dim view and he didn't fancy a stint in one their gaols on remand even if they couldn't prosecute through lack of proof. WTF was he going to do?