Lover's Secret Ch. 01

Story Info
Who knew the same thoughts would lead to a hot evening?
5.1k words
4.37
72.3k
16
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were twins—not abnormal, not rare, and certainly nothing new to the world. Just average twins living the average life, at least to the naked eye; no one was prepared for the secret the two shared and lived by in their own fantasies.

"You two are going to be alright, then?" Ah, mother, always the worrywart of the family while dad chose to be more passive in emergencies. Grandmother had died and because the twins, Alice and Caleb, had school, they weren't given the option to go. Instead they would stay under the watchful eye of the homes maid. As if that was going to happen. The maid would rather sneak into the liquor cabinet than watch a couple a nineteen-year-olds.

Mom and dad waved their goodbyes from the taxi window after the twins had assured them that everything would be alright, despite Alice's irritation. Soon, the house was quiet and dark, not a single light on upstairs as Caleb made his way to his room, Alice following closely behind.

"You do realize that we can't go because you're the only one still in high school, right?" she hissed.

Alice was the genius of the family, surpassing most grade levels without flaw until she got to high school. She was able to graduate two years early because of her smarts while Caleb struggled daily just to get by, mostly because he could care less. There were other things on his mind at the moment, none where school was concerned.

Caleb drew in a deep breath and turned toward his sister, glaring. "Sorry we couldn't all have the easy rode to life."

"You have what it takes to pass high school, but you won't do it. You ditch, you lie, you've stolen which has gotten you more detention that I think is possible, and you're out doing who-knows-who while you should be in algebra class." Alice's lips curled into a devilish smile as Caleb stared at her, baffled.

"How do you know what I do?"

Pondering for a moment, Alice tapped her perfect fingers against her chin as she thought. "Hm, maybe because I'm more alert than you give me credit for." With that said, she bounced off toward her room, flicking on a light along the way.

Caleb just stood in the hallway for a moment, absorbing the small feud between his sister and him before he heard the maid's voice downstairs.

"Caleb! Alice!" the maid called. Her voice was like vinegar, always to sour sounding when she was dead-beat exhausted. "I'm going home," she said after catching sight of Caleb near the stairs above. "You're both old enough to take care of yourselves. I would imagine that you can handle a few days alone until your parents get back?" Caleb thought about it for a short moment before nodding his head. That meant...he and Alice...would be alone, together? His thoughts began to run wild again, his heart beginning to thrum against his ribs as images of his own sister began flooding through his mind, of her long black hair falling over those perfectly round breasts, her skin so soft and beautiful....

He'd seen his sister naked at least a dozen times from the constant 'accidental' walk-ins when she was in the shower. However, Alice being as smart as she was, she took the time to fix the bathroom lock, leaving Caleb shit out of luck as far as seeing his sister's perfection.

"Caleb?"

He shook out of his thoughts and looked at the maid who was still standing at the doorway. "Did you hear me?"

"No, sorry."

"I said, tell Alice that her friend from earlier called." The maid gave him one look of seriousness before heading out into the snowy night.

Panic began to rise in Caleb as the clock ticked away the seconds. He was officially alone with his sister in this gigantic house for two whole days. Not only that, but it was the weekend, so school wouldn't pose a problem either. How perfect was that?

Alice emerged from her bedroom, towel wrapped around her delicate frame as her long black hair was tied back in a braid that hung down her back. She stared at Caleb for a long moment, as if trying to read his thoughts. Instead of speaking, she giggled and walked past him toward the bathroom.

Caleb waited in the upstairs hallway for a long moment before daring himself to follow Alice. He personally thought it was a stupid idea for trying, considering that his sister took great pleasure in the knowledge that the bathroom door officially locked now. However, that wasn't the case at all tonight when he crept around the corner.

The bathroom door was ajar, and as Caleb drew closer, he had the perfect sight of his sister... He knew it was wrong, and yet, he couldn't pull away from the goddess he always thought his sister to be.

It had been awhile since Alice had been able to relax in a hot bubble bath. Her parents had been pressuring her to get her degree in college and go on to bigger and better things, when in reality, they should be after Caleb. He was such a slacker, but it was too have been expected. Caleb always saw the world differently than her, but even in his laid back ways, she still loved him. Maybe a little more than she should....

Alice examined herself in the mirror slowly, turning every which way to get a better look at her figure before timidly letting her towel slide around her ankles. She had no problem being naked, but tonight she felt different, flustered and shy rather than radiant and outgoing. Maybe it had something to do with the fact that it was a Friday evening and her parents weren't going to be home for two days...and that she was left with Caleb. Things between her and her brother had become slightly complicated as of late. For one, she had caught him staring at her, his expression unreadable as his eyes wandered over her. Second, he'd been making more attempts had walking in on her when she was showering up until she fixed the bathroom lock.

But what was even more complicated, is that she enjoyed it. Something about the attention she was getting from her brother made her feel special, like she had no limits in the world. She had started doing small things, like walking around the house in a towel, to get Caleb to notice her more. It was working, definitely, for his cheeks would always turn a dark shade of red, his eyes struggling to look away even if he didn't want to.

Tonight she was taking it to the next level by leaving the bathroom door ajar where he would be able to see her. Of course, Alice had no idea if Caleb would be so brave as to see if there was a way to look inside the bathroom, but she could hope.

Steam began to fill the bathroom as hot water poured into the deep tub, bubbles filling the air with a sweet, intoxicating aroma. Alice didn't know why, but their parents always had to have the most fanciest of things. The tub was big enough to hold at least four people, and it had jets! It was like a hot tub inside the house, and it was for the twins use only. Didn't their parents ever worry that they were going to invite strange boys and girls over and have 'fun time'? Apparently not.

Alice sat at the edge of the tub, naked and thought deeply into her current situation. She knew it was wrong, but why couldn't she get that through her head? Apart of her wanted desperately to feel her brothers touch against her, her feel his breath down her back as he ran his hands over her perfect curves; whispering sweet promises in her ear. Her body practically screamed for him to take her, to ride her till her knees buckled, till her energy was spent, till her throat was sore from calling out his name. She wanted all of Caleb, to feel him deep inside her, creating a sensation like no other.

But that could never happen. Her cheeks flushed with embarrassment, knowing she was creating a hopeless, sinful dream that could never be unleashed. Her temptation would devour her if she let it. What would others think if they knew she was creating such incestuous fantasies about her own brother?

Her breathing quickened the more she thought about, heat rising up all around her, especially between her legs. Why couldn't she have him? Why did Caleb have to be her brother? It was pathetic to think about this! All of this was pathetic.... The bubble bath, the open door, everything!

Caleb, looking in, couldn't understand his sister's expression which appeared torn and confused. Something about it made him want to come clean, to open up to her, to take her as his own.... His eyes widen as Alice's towel fell from her body, his heart beginning to pound against his ribs as he felt the sudden excitement in his body. All from looking at her perfect form naked, surrounded by steam and lovely scents that would cling to her skin long after the bath was done.

He always saw her as petite, standing at 5'3" with the body of a supermodel and hair as black as night, trailing down her back like a gleaming dark waterfall. She did many sports, which kept her thin and toned, perfect in his eyes. But it wasn't good enough... He couldn't touch her. He could only imagine bringing her close, biting gently on her skin, bringing those erect nipples into his mouth and making her scream. Caleb wanted every inch of her.

It was too much watching her, and as much as he wanted to just be able to walk away, he didn't. Instead, his hands quietly fumbled with his belt and zipper, pulling his jeans far enough down to uncover his throbbing erection. It was the only thing he could do to relieve his current desire of his sister. He bit his lower lip, hands working on his member, slowly, the pace gradually picking up.

Alice hadn't known that Caleb was outside the door. She figured she would have been able to see him, but the hallway was dark. Only the light in the bathroom could be seen throughout the entire house, but still.... Wouldn't she hear him? She became nervous and paced the length of the bathroom, her breasts gently bouncing, nipples erect. Her body screamed at her, begged for her to release the tension!

It couldn't hurt, could it? It was a natural thing to do, and how else was she going to control herself? She sat on the edge of the bathtub again and turned the water off. She hadn't been paying attention the hot water, and steam rose at a ridiculous rate anyway, so pleasuring herself would be the perfect thing to entertain her while the water cooled slightly.

Her fingertips were cold, but it felt good against her feverish body as she slowly roamed down her own chest, grasping her breasts and letting them bounce when she let go. She pushed them together and rolled them, pinching the nipple lightly, her breathing picking up and the moistness between her legs driving her insane. Playing with her breasts wasn't good enough anymore, no matter how wonderful they felt in her hands. Alice dropped one hand to her moist womanhood, hesitating. She'd never gone this far before.... It made her nervous.

But she proceeded anyway, letting her fingers explore her folds before she tenderly brushed against her clit. She gasped, unexpected of the sensation brought forth from it. It made her absolutely crazy! Slowly she began to run a finger over her clit, grinding it faster and faster until her lips parted and moaned.

"Oh, my gosh...," she moaned, rubbing herself faster. Her fingers were slick from her own juices, making it easier to run her fingers over herself. "Yes, oh... So good..." Why hadn't she done this before?

Faster, faster... Her legs began to tremble, one finger sliding deep into her pussy which led to another blissful moan. Alice couldn't help but imagine Caleb's fingers pushing inside her, making her moan, making her body shake and flex. She swallowed and pushed another finger inside herself, thrusting in deep and pulling out, letting her juices cover the inside of her legs.

"Oh, Caleb!" Alice was too caught in the moment to have noticed that she'd moaned her brothers name out...But Caleb wasn't.

Caleb had completed his moment long ago, though it didn't take long for his excitement to grow just by watching Alice pump herself with her own fingers. He licked his lips, hungry to taste his sister, eager to grip her breasts and run his tongue over them. He wanted to be the one making her moan, to make her wet, to finger her till she clung to him and begged him to take her completely.

Nothing prepared him for what came from his sister's lips just then... Caleb froze, having begun to pleasure himself again from watching Alice. He heard right, didn't he? It was his name she called.... His name. It could have been wishful thinking...right? No, because she was there on the edge, moaning his name again!

"Caleb, I want you....," Alice called again, now up to three fingers inside herself. Her legs clenched tightly, a small orgasm overcoming her. She slipped her fingers from her still throbbing pussy, dripping wet with her juices. Her tongue flicked out and tasted the moisture, allowing her fingers to slide into her mouth. It tasted like heaven, but she wanted more than anything to taste Caleb.

There was a small sound outside the door from Caleb zipping up his pants. He knew he had to get away, to get some fresh hair, to do anything to stop himself from bursting into the bathroom. They were siblings, and what he just witnessed definitely wasn't right. But how could he not let himself witness such a miraculous thing? How could he change the way he felt toward Alice?

Caleb was too wrapped up in his thoughts to realize that Alice had heard him zip up his pants. He was down on the floor, kneeling when the door opened all the way, letting steam bellow out around Alice as she stood there beat red. Caleb's head shot up, turning a whole new shade of red the moment he saw Alice standing over him...still naked.

"No, Alice! I was just...no, oh, god, please don't take this the wrong way!" he pleaded. He was unable to hide the newly hardened erection in his pants, even with his hands attempting to cover it. It didn't help that Alice was staring directly at it.

"Were you...watching me?" she asked softly, glancing to the side. Her hands feebly tried covering her breasts, her face a shade redder. "Why are you so hard?"

"No, no... Please, Alice, don't cover yourself," Caleb begged, rushing to stand to his feet. He pulled Alice's arms away from her body, causing her to look at him again just as his lips pressed against hers.

He couldn't hold back the energy he put forth in the kiss, or keep his hands from pulling her tightly against him. Caleb reluctantly pulled their lips apart, but refused to let Alice go. "I want you bad..." he whispered. His erection was pressed against her firmly and his hands squeezing her ass gently, forcing her to come closer and yelp.

Alice however, made no attempt to slither away from him. Instead, she brought his head down so their lips met again, her tongue forcing his lips apart until she was inside his mouth, exploring, taunting him. Her hands slid up his shirt, nails digging in as she tried to bring him closer to her; wanting desperately to feel his bare chest against hers.

"Touch me," she breathed out, chest rising and falling rapidly. "Please, I can't take it anymore!"

Caleb backed her into the bathroom, closing the door behind them. He pulled away from her and reached into his pocket for his lighter and maneuvered around Alice, who stood there completely confused. But, as she watched him, she realized what he was doing. He was lighting the candles she always had set up around the bathroom, and the moment he was done lighting them, she went to turn the lights off.

Alice had her back to him, candlelight reflecting and bouncing off her precious body, driving Caleb's erection to grow harder. He came up behind her, pressing himself against her as his hand came up and grasped her left breast. He rolled it slowly, bringing the nipple against his fingers. His lips spread against her neck, sucking lightly, breathing her scent in as his other hand fell against her hip.

It was unexpected, but she didn't fight him, only pushed herself closer and tilting her head back toward him. He was warm; it made her hot as steam rose into the air making the candlelight seem blurry. Alice turned around so she was facing him, then, smirking, she slinked down to her knees and let her hands unzip his pants and slide them down to his ankles. This had to be a dream.

"You're so hard," she whispered, pulling his boxers down as well. She'd seen him naked before, but never hard. Just seeing it overwhelmed her, but her brother placed an encouraging hand on the back of her head.

Her lips were soft and wet, pulling the head of his erection inside her mouth for a brief moment, then bobbing it back into her mouth, getting it nice and moist; flicking her tongue out and tracing every inch slowly, making him moan her name. She took her hands and reached them behind Caleb to grab his ass, pushing him closer to her, her tongue licking the length of him.

"Why do you have to be such a tease, Alice?" Caleb breathed, tilting his head back. "Oh, god.... Why."

Without him expecting it, Alice brought his full length inside her mouth. Caleb's head shot forward, his hand pushing Alice deeper on his cock. "Oh, my god! Alice...I....oh, god."

He let her push her mouth on him, pumping him hard and fast while her tongue continued to run the length of him, stopping occasionally to give his head a good suck. Caleb began thrusting into her mouth, and Alice brought her hands to his balls and began rolling them in her hands, slow...fast...slow...fast, her mouth still taking him hard and deep.

"Oh, Alice!" He thrust himself faster, letting her warmth surround him. It was the most wonderful feeling he'd ever felt! He had been with girls before...but nothing like this. The others were inexperienced, and yet Alice seemed to know exactly what she was doing.

"How many have you done this for, Alice?" Caleb asked, slowing his thrusting down.

Alice took him from her mouth as she looked at him through the small light of the bathroom. "A few."

It made him jealous that he wasn't the only one she had been with, that others before him had experienced her special treatment. He still couldn't believe that his wild fantasies were coming true, with his own sister, nonetheless!

Caleb pulled his shirt over his head and tossed it aside and pulled Alice up off her knees. "You're making me shaky. I can't stand anymore."

On the edge of the tub, where Alice had been earlier, there was a thick edge where Caleb sat now. Alice resumed her position between his legs, her knees aching against the cold tile, her pussy dripping wet. She wanted desperately to taste him, but she didn't know how much longer she could resist her own need for pleasure. Still, she brought her brother deep into her mouth, letting her warm, wet tongue bob against him as she pulled him to and from her mouth quickly, sucking hard; hands massaging his balls as his hands rested on her head.

It felt wonderful to feel his cock spread her mouth wide, touching the back of her throat. As she pulled him in deep once more, a hot, sticky liquid warmed her mouth, coating her tongue as he let himself cum. He tasted...amazing! Alice lapped him up eagerly, gathering all she could into her mouth before he went limp.

Alice stood to her feet, staring at him with a smile on her face as Caleb's arm encircled her waist, pulling her against him. "Straddle me," he whispered, chest heaving with quick breaths. Her legs fell on either side of him, her pussy rubbing against his cock. It was so hot! Caleb was still sitting up straight, but he leaned Alice back, having her support herself with her hands on his knees, exposing her breasts to him. His lips fell against them, tongue making quick circles around her erect nipples before bringing them fully in his mouth. He sucked long and hard, teasing her with small nibbles, and creating painstakingly slow designs. His other hand massaged her other breast in between, bouncing it, grabbing the nipple and gently rolling it between his fingers before he let his mouth switch breasts, creating the same kind of pleasure.

12