Lovers, Soulmates, Cousins Ch. 02

Story Info
Chapter 2: A statement, a sniffle and a retraction.
4.1k words
4.6
17.8k
7
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 07/30/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the continuation of the story of two cousins who over one glorious summer become lovers and soul mates. This particular summer was special, special because two cousins who had only met face to face once or twice were finally going to spend time together. They had both turned 18 that year and were eager to spend the summer having fun and goofing off. As you can see in chapter 1, they ended up having more fun than they intended but never to this day regretted.

Brandi grew up mostly in Michigan, never really knowing her father but with a loving mother and a decent step-father. Typical teenage girl that she was, she did have a wild side when it came to having fun and would get into trouble sometimes, usually from sneaking out of her room late at night to party on the town with older friends. Patrick grew up all over the world; his parents were in the US Air Force and moved every 3-4 years from station to station, finally settling down in southern California due to his mother's ALS, or Lou Gehrig's disease. Ever the geek, Patrick did well in high school, had few friends and was pretty shy around girls, even though he did have a girlfriend or two nothing really happened and they fizzled out soon after the first few dates. Now that you have a better idea of who these two star-crossed lovers are lets continue their story shall we?

*****

Chapter 2: A statement, a sniffle and a retraction

The next morning we woke up, got dressed for the day and sat down for breakfast. I couldn't keep my eyes off of Brandi throughout breakfast and at one point missed with my cereal and got my cheek instead of my mouth, causing a laugh from Brandi as she finished her cereal before I am halfway done with mine. After breakfast we while away the hours same as before, card games, a rousing monopoly game with my sister and some video games. Surprisingly for me there was no tension between us at all after last night, we didn't talk about it but neither did we avoid the subject, on the contrary we snuck more than a few kisses and gropes when no one was around to see. For me that day was the longest I had to endure, counting down the minutes until everyone was in bed and asleep so Brandi and I could be alone again.

Finally the time has come and we can go to "bed". No sooner is the door to my room closed when I am attacked by Brandi from behind. Almost tearing my shirt off and giving me whiplash spinning me around to kiss me and touch me. She runs her hands down my chest, tickles my stomach and reaches for my belt. I grab her wrists and stop her.

"Uh ah, no fair, you still have too many clothes on" I protest as she pouts at me for spoiling her fun. Grinning mischievously she pulls her shirt off over head and quickly removes her bra. Before she can resume her battle against my belt and fly I swoop in and cover her breasts with kisses and nibbles causing a moan to escape her lips and a sharp intake of breath that only drives my passions further. While I have her distracted I remove my own shorts and underwear and then pull her in close to announce my arousal on her belly. The feel of my cock poking her belly button pulls her from her reverie and gives her ideas. Grabbing my shaft she gives it a sharp tug for every button, zipper and tug she does to get her own bottoms off, one handed.

"Ahh no fair," I exclaim.

"No fair distracting me with that wonderful tongue of yourssss," she trails off as I drop to my knees and explore her wetness with said tongue. Parting her labia and flicking at her clitoris with my tongue I send a finger up her cunny, fucking her with my digit and causing many short intakes of breath as I bring her to her first orgasm of the night. My chin catches the overflow of her burst and I quickly lap up what I can get to before standing up and kissing her full on the mouth, giving her a taste of herself for the first time. No sooner than my tongue caresses hers than she drops to her knees to give as good an oral show as she got. Her skillful mouth bringing me right to the edge before pulling back.

"Oh god please fuck me right now, I want to feel it again, I want to cum on your dick like last night and to feel your hot cum sprayed all over me."

As she lays back on the floor, pillows and blanket this time not just bare carpet, I marvel at her lovely nakedness for a second before complying with her wish. 30 or so minutes later I pump my jizz on her stomach and chest. Gasping for breath I lie down next to her and, stupidly, begin to think. After a while we get up and put on PJ's for the night, she climbs up to the top bunk and I roll into the bottom.

"I have been thinking and I don't think we should do this anymore, seems like a betrayal to our loved ones." I proclaim from the bottom bunk.

Silence... Crying sounds...

"Ok" Two damning letters that tie my stomach into knots and squeeze my heart, I try to form the words to explain but realize they will fall on deaf ears as I hear muffled sobbing coming from the top bunk. I fall into a fitful sleep troubled by nasty dreams that keep me up a good portion of the night. Mercifully I was awake to hear Brandi fall into a deep sleep; sadly I knew she cried herself to sleep. I wake up to find I am alone in the room, Brandi having woken sooner and left, I wandered into the kitchen for coffee and breakfast.

My sister emerges from her room and announces she wants us three to go to Magic Mountain, an amusement park, an hour or so away. Half an hour later we pile into my sisters car, Brandi riding shotgun, me reading in back, and head for Magic Mountain. Brandi and I still have not spoken since the night before and any chance I have of repairing the immense damage I had done to my best friend and soul mate seemed to get worse by the minute. By the time we got to the park the tension could be sliced into even pieces and put in a sandwich, of which my dense sister was oblivious.

As can be imagined the trip started off like being in hell but with rollercoasters and churros. Neither one of us wanted to ride the rides but did just to shut my sister up, flat out refused to sit next to each other or even walk near each other. Things came to a head about 3 hours in when Brandi and I both flat refused to ride the Ninja. She didn't want to and I hate that ride so my sister got pissed and left to join the queue for the ride by herself with a declaration that she was going home after the ride.

Brandi walks away and after an internal conflict I followed her and sat down next to her on the bench she was crying on. Watching her cry was tearing my heart to pieces, I knew I did not mean what I had said the night before, hated myself for saying it. I thought it was the right thing to do but I knew right then that I could not have been more wrong. Half my soul was crying had cried herself to sleep the night before and I could not take it anymore. So I did the only thing I could think of... I put my arm around her shoulders and began an apology.

"FUCK YOU," she cried as she jerked away from me and stalked off a few steps. Irredeemable smartass that I am I snapped back.

"Later" Who knew what one little word could convey? In an instant the waterworks stopped and she stared at me with a mix of confusion and wonder. Just then my sister walks up, having finished her ride and announces that it was time to go home. With no protest from either of us we troop back to her car and endure the ride home. Not one word was said between the three of us and despite all my efforts I got no further in my book, all the way home.

Once home my sister retreats to her room and Brandi to ours as I go to the kitchen for something to eat and drink. I sit to watch some TV and after a while get up to go to the bathroom. As I walk down the hall Brandi passes me on the way to the laundry room, an armful of dirty clothes threatening to fall on the floor. I do my business and fully intending to go back to watching TV, something pulls me to inspect the laundry room.

As I walk in Brandi turns away from me and attempts to retreat further into the garage but is blocked by the mounds of crap my parents had collected and thrown into the garage. As I walk up behind her she turns back and we are face to face, barely an inch apart. She opens her mouth, I open mine and we stand there, not saying anything waiting for the other to speak first. Just then the door opens and my sister poked her head in to announce that dinner will be ready soon. Having lost the moment I turned around and, followed by Brandi, left the laundry room for a dinner I was not hungry for and thinking of the cousin I was.

Later that night my sister, Brandi and I sit down to play some games on the floor in my room, mostly an at home bingo game that made me want to rip my eyeballs out and throw them at my sister just to make it stop. Around midnight or so my sister yawns loudly, and as they do, Brandi and I are affected by the contagious little fucker, so my sister gets up, packs her bingo game and leaves the room. Brandi announces a need to pee and also leaves.

I make my move to win back the other half of my soul. Quickly laying out blankets and pillows I wait by the now shut door to my room. A few moments later Brandi slips in and steps past me to get to her bag and PJ's. Noticing the floor she turns around to say something but stops as I place my finger on her lips to silence her.

"Don't speak, let me first," I implore her. Seeing her nod I go on. "I am so sorry for what I said last night. It was heartless, cowardly, and not what I wanted. I love you Brandi, I have loved you for a long time, and I realize that now. You are my best friend my soul mate, the other half to my whole, and I would not know what to do without you." I finish my speech with a soft kiss on her lips and a gentle hug. As I attempt to step back she clings to me and pulls me in for a deeper hug, placing her head on my chest she lets a few sobs escape before turning her head up to look me in the eye.

"My turn?" she asks, I nod and she goes on. "Don't you ever say anything like that to me again you ass, I love you too and don't ever want to lose you. You are as much my soul mate as I am yours. Now kiss me before I get angry." I lean down and kiss her and then lean my forehead on hers as I stare into her eyes once again. I kiss her nose and then her lips again and then her chin, moving on to her neck, making her putty in my arms.

I begin to remove her clothes, first her orange t-shirt, revealing her purple bra and her small breasts it was holding up. Still kissing her I unclasp her bra and starting on one side I fully arouse one nipple before letting the bra reveal the other and then fully arousing that one. I kiss down her belly as I drop to my knees in front of her. Unbuttoning her khaki shorts I slide them down her fantastic legs and then her pink hued panties. Helping her step out of them opens her legs to me and I dive in to plant kisses all over her delta region and finally her already wet cunt.

I once again begin with her labia, lubing them up with my tongue and a couple of fingers I spread her wide and envelope her clit with my mouth as I send a pair of fingers up into her love walls. I attack her clit and pussy sending waves of pleasure pulsing through her body as my tongue rims her rose bud and my fingers piston in and out. Painfully gripping my hair she pushes my face deeper into her cunt and explodes with an intense orgasm, her biggest I have given her yet, her mouth open in a silent scream, only held in with the knowledge that if she lets loose the entire neighborhood would hear her. I smile at the effect I have on her and stand up to take stock on what I have accomplished so far. Naked, satisfied cousin standing in my room, staring at me.

Crushing herself to me she kisses me hard on the mouth, searching for my tongue as her hands loosen my belt and unbutton my own shorts. Savagely ripping the zipper down my fly she drops my shorts and underwear to the floor as she fluidly drops to her knees to take my already rigid member into her mouth. Plunging my cock down her throat she tightens her lips around my shaft and lip fucks me as she pulls her head back only to gobble me down again and tighten on the way back up again. Gripping my balls as she does this it doesn't take long before I feel my cum begin to stir. Just before my own orgasm can begin to rise up my shaft she stops and stands up to once again kiss me.

"Holy shit why did you stop? That was amazing, I was about ready to cum," I said breathlessly.

"That is why I stopped. I want this night to last a long time." Prophetic words from my cousin, I relive it every day in my head and sometimes in the bedroom as well.

Grabbing a hold of my hand she guides me down to the blankets on the floor and lays down, pulling me down on top her and spreading her legs wide for me. I grip my shaft as I prepare to enter her and using one arm to hold me up I lean down to press my lips to hers. As our tongues begin there dance in our mouths I slowly slide my cock all the way into her willing embrace and hold it there. Now with both hands on either side of her head, locked in place, my hips start a slow, agonizingly slow, backwards movement and just before I leave her fully I shove back in as fast and hard as I can, causing Brandi to catch her breath in her throat and stare at me in surprise.

As I once again slowly retreat from her tunnel she braces for my piston back into her but I surprise her once again by only going partway in and pausing for one long second before quickly finishing my entrance. Breath caught in throat once again I begin a more normal gyration of in and out, varying speed and depth I bring her to her second orgasm of the night in just a few moments. This time I am unable to control my own and before I know it, I am at the brink, quickly emerging, I fire off a salvo of hot cum across her stomach and chest hitting Brandi in the chin and running down her neck.

"Gaaahaaa haah hah" I moan as my softening cock gives one final jerk, finally empty. I pant in exhaustion as I lie down next to my perfect creature, trying to catch my breath. Using a convenient towel Brandi cleans herself off and leans up on one elbow to stare down at me, her eyes full of love, her mouth displaying a passionate smile and her free hand exploring my body. Her hand travels as far as she can reach in every direction, caressing me, teasing me, stopping for a few moments over my heart feeling the rapid pace slowly slacken.

She kisses me, tenderly on the lips, then on my chin, soon she is trailing kisses down my chest as she repositions on the fly. Past my stomach to my hips and then my thighs for a moment before taking me into her mouth once again she endeavors to bring me back to life. I can feel her oral skills begin to get me hard again and she purrs with excitement at the prospect of being speared by my rod again. Once I am finally fully erect she flips around and climbs on top of me in an attempt to ride my cock. I can feel her frustration growing as neither of us can quite get the position right so that I can enter her fully, thus allowing her to sit up with my cock buried inside her. I sit up and take her in my arms and kiss her deeply, trying to convey my love wordlessly and that it is ok, we can still have fun in other positions.

"I want to fuck you from behind again." I say between kisses. She nods and rolls over and around onto her knees with her face pressed into a pillow. I position myself behind her and quickly slide my engorged cock into her hot, wet pussy and begin to fuck her steadily, daring to try a spank or two. Brandi seems to like the little spanks as the sharp intakes of breath after each one is followed by a loud moan. Gaining speed, I can feel her cunt getting hotter and wetter with each thrust and her continuous moans and muffled screams are like two cheerleaders urging me on towards the goal line and a touchdown. I want nothing more than to just let go and let myself climax inside her pussy, shooting ropes of hot cum deep inside her womb, but good sense over rules me and I pull out just before I would have, and spray her ass with my second load of jizz of the night.

Now truly exhausted I lay down next to her and she again cuddles into me, snuggling my chest and turning her face up for a kiss. Giving in I let myself doze for a few minutes and wake up terrified it was morning when it was really only about twenty minutes or so. I look to my left and find Brandi curled up into me, softly snoring as she sleeps next to me, her lover, her soul mate. Looking down at the vision of perfection at my side my heart aches with love for this young woman, burns with a passion that I cannot describe.

I love her, period, nothing can say it better, no flowery words or metaphors, and it all boils down to unconditional love. The fact that she is my cousin no longer matters, we are a man and a woman in love, enough said. As I lay there thinking, it was a surprise to me to notice that my piece had stiffened up. With a crooked smile I wiggle around a little and find that because Brandi had rolled onto her side I was able to position myself to slide my cock up inside her while she was sleeping, what a surprise she would get. Having made the moves necessary I lift her right leg up a little and slowly, inch my shaft into her box. Once fully in I hold position for a second to see if she would wake up. Not yet but she was going to here real soon once I started moving. Gently I begin to move back and then forward, spoon fucking my cousin in her sleep.

"What is going oonnnnnn ahhhh fuuuuck yessssss," Brandi says as she finally wakes up after a few strokes of my cock go plunging into her moist cunt. "Oh God this is a greeaat wayyyy to wake up," she moans out as I pick up the pace, desperate to make her cum again. What began that night as a need to be with each other, to downright fucking has evolved into an intimate session of lovemaking.

I curled around her back as I slowed my pace a little, trying to be gentle and loving. She pressed back into me and held my hands as she softly panted and moaned to the feel of her cousin, lover, and soul mate tenderly making love to her. I pressed my face into her hair, breathing in her scent, imprinting it on my brain for all time. I kissed the back of her neck, her shoulder and whispered into her ear.

"I love you Brandi, I love you very much, I am so sorry for what I said the other night. I never want to let you go, ever," I squeeze her into my embrace as I say this and she responds, nuzzling in as far as she can go. Neither one of us notices the time as we make love this time, the only thing we are aware of is each other as we give ourselves over to the melding of one soul. The world turns into one, long, intense orgasm shared by Brandi and I. We make love in a myriad of positions that night, neither of us wanting the other to stop but were betrayed by two things, the sun and my cock.

Bursting off my third and ultimately final load I notice the sun peeking through the blinds in my window, it was morning, we had been up almost all night, wrapped up in each other, never noticing the time. I cannot be sure if I even pulled out for the finale, even to this day, I just know that I had been completely drained and was exhausted and wanted nothing more than to lie down next to my lover, my perfect creature, and sleep the day away. As I lay down on the blankets next to her, Brandi rolls over to face me and smiles, kisses my nose and places her hand on my cheek. She just stares into my eyes and I can feel her love pouring into me, conveying her feelings to me, relaying the same desires and also sharing the same thought, we cannot sleep the day away, as much as we wanted to it would be impossible. So we did what we both knew we had to but didn't want to, we got dressed in our pajamas and got into our separate bunks. I did not sleep a wink and I don't think Brandi did either.

12