Lovers, Soulmates, Cousins Ch. 03

Story Info
Chapter 3: Michigan and the glorious final days of summer
2.9k words
4.14
14.2k
11

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 07/30/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3: Michigan and the glorious final days of summer and the beginning of a lifetime of misery.

Time in California has come to an end and now we are heading for Michigan, Brandi's home. We pack our bags and Brandi says goodbye to my sister and mother while my dad and I get everything loaded into the car. The car ride down to the airport was only forty minutes or so and in no time it seemed we were checking in and heading to our gate.

Finally we get to board and once on the plane find out that we are the only two people in our row. Smiling at each other we snuggle in as close as possible to each other, fully intending that for a few hours at least, we didn't have to pretend. We could just be two star crossed lovers going on a trip. I don't think I stopped staring into her eyes for the entire plane ride. When the pilot's announced our descent I felt cheated that we didn't have enough time.

Upon landing we are met by Brandi's mom and her husband and after baggage claim, pile into the car for the ride home. We sit in the backseat again and steal a few touches and hand holds for the 2 hour drive to her home. Having arrived late at night I couldn't see much of her home town and wanted nothing more than a bed to sleep in once we got there. I dropped onto my bed in her room almost immediately after we arrived and fell to sleep pretty quickly.

I woke up early just a few hours later and went in search of two things; bathroom and coffee. Luckily I found them in that order, did my business and was pouring myself a cup of coffee when my aunt and her husband left for work. I wandered back to our room and sat on my bed, trying to read a book I pulled from my carry-on bag. I watched Brandi sleep more than I read that book, I couldn't help myself, she's perfect. Soon enough she woke up and caught me staring at her and smiled an embarrassed smile.

"How long have you been up," she asked as she stretched out her kinks from the plane ride and long drive. Highly erotic stretching, even back then.

"About an hour or so, reading, watching you sleep."

"You should have woke me up. Mom and Dad gone for the day?" She asked.

"Yeah they left soon after I got up," I replied. With that she got up and walked over to me and kissed me passionately on the mouth. I responded in kind, having not done this in almost a day. I realized at that point that for eight to ten glorious hours a day we didn't have to pretend, we could be who we wanted to be and I wanted to be nothing more than this perfect creature's lover and soul mate.

What started as a kiss quickly turned into a tornado of clothing and flesh. This was definitely not my best performance but fun nonetheless. As we hit the floor, doggy style Brandi had a surprise for me, a condom. We had not previously used any protection and after this time we never did again, neither one of us liked it at all.

I roll the condom on and position myself behind her, lubing my stick with her already flowing river and slide in. I start slow but without hearing any of her wonderful moans I begin to go faster, finally eliciting a couple. Eager to be done with the condom I pump hard and fast, eventually blowing my load, filling the condom after ten or fifteen minutes. I pull out and lose the condom, stroking myself to full erection and slipping back in, getting an immediate moan and a sharp intake of breath from Brandi.

"Let's take this to the shower," She says. "I would like nothing more than to please you while washing." Not one to argue I detach from her lovely qwim and make my way, naked, to the bathroom and await her arrival. She also makes her way there naked, a vision of loveliness that I could not, cannot get tired of watching. Starting with her small but cute feet, well-turned calves, thighs I could kiss and nibble all day and never get tired of. Her beautifully rounded hips, cute belly button and all around it, small but marvelously sculpted breasts with half dollar areolas and perfect eraser size nipples. Graceful neck that is always aching to be kissed and nibbled, long brown hair and her face, nothing else to say about her face, it is just perfect. There is nothing about this woman I do not think is perfect. Her personality meshes with mine perfectly, funny, talented, and smart. I know I fell in love with her before I really met her and since I have met her, I feel as if my face will crack from smiling so much and that my heart would burst from overflowing passion and love.

She stops on the way to the bathroom to grab a chair and upon seeing my confused look tells me,

"You are so much taller than me, if I am going to wash you, you need to sit."

Brandi gets the shower going, positions the chair where she wants it and motions for me to sit down. I have never had a better shower before or since. I sat back and let myself be cleansed from head to toe, got a little dirty and then cleansed again. Using her loufa and body wash Brandi cleaned the grime and sweat from my body first and then washed herself. I am sure she didn't normally wash herself so sexily when alone in the shower, but was putting on a show just for me.

Noticing my reactions she rinses and turns fully towards me and smiles. Bending down a little she kisses me full on the mouth while her hands reach for my tool and give it a few hard yanks. Dropping to her knees she takes me into her mouth, swirling her tongue along my shaft until she has me fully in her mouth, her tongue now licking my freshly cleaned balls. Fully aroused now she begins to bob up and down, each downward slide more furious and tight then the last.

Not wanting me to go too soon she stops and climbs into the chair with me, kissing me and then nuzzling her head into my shoulder. Her inflamed pussy venting its heat onto my rod and leaking her cunny juices onto my balls, she had had an orgasm just from the blowjob.

"I love you Patrick," she says as she looks up into my eyes.

"I love you too Brandi," I respond, kissing her and then pulling her into my chest for a hug so I can inhale the scent of her shampoo, a scent I can still smell today.

Having been aroused again by Brandi's wonderful tongue skills I was looking forward to sliding up into her steaming hot pussy when she had the same idea. Still sitting in my lap she pushes up a little and then slid down, fully impaling herself on my cock and letting out a deep throated moan and a gasp as I fully enter her. Hands on my shoulders and feet on the tub floor she rocks upwards and slides back down, moaning again with a slight whimper this time. Having figured it out she begins to ramp up the speed, quickly bring herself to another orgasm, coating my cock in her juices.

"Fuck me please," she begs, and seeing my smile and nod she gets up, places her hands on the wall of the shower spreads her legs, waiting for me to enter. Standing up I reposition the shower head so that neither one of us has the feeling of drowning I slam my piece deep into her waiting cunt, eliciting a loud moan and gasp.

"Oh fuck yes," she screams as I start to pound into her tight hole from behind. "Fuck me, fuck me, oh god yes don't stop, I'm going to cum againnnnnnn," her words trail off into another earth quaking orgasm. Continuing to piston hard and fast into her sweet love hole, I can feel my second blasting about to lift off. Reading my mind Brandi tells me to do the unexpected.

"Oh fuck, cum in me lover, please give me your cum, I want to feel it inside me," she begs. That was all it took, I lost all restraint and let myself go. Not very many strokes later, my balls swell and my cock pulses as I let loose inside this wonderful, beautiful, perfect creature. I can feel thick ropes of hot cum, jetting deep inside her pussy, deep into her womb, coating her insides and sending her off into another mind blowing orgasm.

We rewash up and get out to get dressed, luckily in time too, one of her friends showed up to welcome her home. Thankfully we were both fully dressed by this time and just walking out of her room.

Amid much squealing and hugging, the three of us spent the day wandering around town and goofing off. Grayling is a small town in the center of Lower Peninsula Michigan. More of a township really, at the time it only had a couple gas stations and a 7-11.

The days and nights in Grayling seemed to meld together, as if the world, sensing the happiness we wanted was now trying to deny us everything we wanted. One week gone, half of another and the trip is almost over already, ten days left until I have to board a plane, alone this time and go home.

The first week in Grayling, I helped Brandi and her parents move homes across town, mowed a few lawns for some cash and visited my grandfather for the first time. We found time for ourselves sparingly throughout the days, much to our chagrin and the first day in the new home was full of angst. So we did what we always did, played cards and board games while trying to sneak a few touches and glances.

By week two, settled comfortably in the new house, my aunt and uncle went back to work during the day and we had free time again. Once again though it seemed as though something was working against us, this time her step dad's family was the culprit. Our second foray into erotic showers was interrupted by her aunt that almost got us caught, but quick thinking on Brandi's part prevented that.

By week three I begin preparations for my trip home, all laundry done, bags packed almost all the time now, and a furious need for the two of us to make love as often as we can, sometimes starting before her parents have pulled out of the driveway on the way to work. We didn't care at this point on being caught or the use of protection, we were in love and nothing or nobody was going to stop us, or so we thought.

With two days left until I go home we spent the day at my grandfather's house, playing cards and talking about family, how my dad was, my mom and sister, what California was like and other such nonsense that all I wanted to do was take a nap. After dinner we went back home and got ready for bed, my last day was supposed to be a fun one with an annual fair starting in town. I fell asleep that night holding Brandi's hand and dreamed of never leaving Michigan.

I had a surprise waiting for me when I woke up, Brandi's mouth encircling my cock and her tongue on my shaft, what a way to wake up. I laid back and let her continue giving head, hoping to get off right from the start, which she didn't disappoint.

"Ahh I'm going to cum Brandi," I moan just as I feel my cock begin to swell. She tightens around my shaft, using her free hand to squeeze my balls she milks my cum out of me, great ropes of it hitting her in the back of her throat that she swallows greedily, not missing a drop. "Where did that come from, that was fucking amazing," I ask her?

"Mmmm, I wanted to taste all of you this morning, and besides, Mom and Dad had to go to Travers City, they will be gone for hours, we have plenty of time to have fun today," she crawls up to lay down beside me and cuddle while I recover. With her next to me, it does not take long, especially when we are making out and I can get my hands on her perfect breasts.

Without taking her lips from mine she maneuvers on top of me and places her cunny right at the tip of my now revived tool. I push up once and slip right inside her, getting a moan for my efforts and a gasp when I pull my legs up and go even deeper inside her. I start to get a rhythm going, faster and faster as her breath comes in short intakes and exhales, her cunt flooding my cock and balls as she gets hotter and wetter with each thrust. Soon she is screaming in delight as she rockets off with orgasmic pleasure which only entices me to go harder and faster, making her cum one after the other more intense than the last.

She collapses onto my chest, heart racing and body tingling in orgasmic delight; she looks into my eyes and kisses me, long and deep. I can almost feel her electric high from the multiple orgasms as she finds my tongue with hers and gently caresses it. Moving forward she positions herself for our favorite doggy style position.

"Please fuck me hard, harder than you have yet, and then cum in me, deep inside me, please," she begs again. Only too happy to comply I get behind her on my knees and taking my cock in one hand I guide it slowly into her tunnel, feeling her squeeze me as I slide balls deep into her hot interior. I start slowly, letting myself build up a head of steam, as I go faster and harder than I had ever attempted before. Soon I am pile driving my cousin's cunt, smashing into her as my balls fly up and whip against her clit, she is nonstop screaming in pleasure from the fucking I am giving her.

Time has no meaning this day, all that I can feel is her quaking orgasms, hot pussy walls clenching my cock as I go barreling back and forth inside her. Her screams echoing off the walls in her room, pure ecstasy emanating from her voice, which intensifies as I enlarge inside her and with a final deep push, past her cervix and into her womb I explode inside her. Molten jets of cum begin to spew from my cock, covering her insides so completely it leaks from around my cock and drips to the floor. I cry out as I orgasm for the final time with my cousin, my lover, my soul mate, the other half to my soul. Our combined orgasms almost cause us both to faint, as it was, I could no longer stay up and collapsed to the floor, drawing in deep drafts of air as she does the same.

We would never make love again...ever.

A month or so after arriving home, I get a letter from my aunt, inside are pictures of Brandi and her boyfriend, pictures of them dressed up for his Junior prom night, I died. Completely losing it in my head, I sit down and write a letter back to Brandi, never once thinking of her happiness or what she wanted I poured vitriol into the scathing letter, outlining her, perceived by me, betrayal, ending the letter with a succinct, I hope you are happy... We didn't speak for fourteen years, my whole was broken along with my heart, and my pride and sanity litter the ground that was already covered with the pieces of her heart I knew I had shattered.

I went slightly insane for a while, went down deep dark paths of self-loathing and self-pity. I did things I am not proud of, to myself and others, even to those I cared about, pushing everyone and everything away for so many years. I know next to nothing of Brandi's life after what I did, I do know now that she is happy and has found someone to mend her heart, the heart I broke over hubris.

I too am happy now after a fashion, I also found someone to patch my heart, but that is all she can do, put a patch on it, never truly mending it, only she has no idea about any of this. No idea that I still dream of Brandi every night and in my head during the day when I drift off watching TV.

So after fourteen years I finally find some courage to try and talk to Brandi again, in a way, I sent her a friends request on Facebook and she accepted. Now we play words with friends and exchange banal chit chat through the games built in messaging. Maybe one day I will call her and actually talk to her again, the thought even now makes my stomach clench in fear and excitement.

So not the end...hopefully