Love's Wicked Craft Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmm," said Bailey; as she felt a sudden absence of Cat's lips, "What's the matter?"

"I lost count." Whispered Cat.

"Oh." Sighed Bailey, "Well; you're gonna' have to start over."

Catherine laughed, and brushed her hair back. As sparks of electricity tingled between her legs and inside her breasts, she took a moment to study Bailey. She hadn't redone her hair in the pony after her shower. Instead, it luxuriously cascaded down her back and over her shoulders; the ends meeting just beneath her chin, framing Bailey's pretty eyes and charming smile. Presently, Cat went back to task; starting her next wave of kisses by brushing them gently across Bailey's lips, and then gradually increasing the reach, pressure and motion until the women were once again savoring the taste and texture of each other's tongues.

Their exchange seemed as if having taken no time at all. Yet, as Bailey slid from the couch to remove Catherine's loafers, she saw by the dvd players clock that nearly an hour had passed. She looked down to see Bailey cross her legs at her bare feet, and then set to massaging them. It started to seem then to Cat that sex was certainly on someone's mind. What about you Catherine, she'd asked herself. It was almost immediate, the soothing feeling of tingling pulses radiating through Cat's arches. Under the spell of Bailey's lavish fingers, she could do nothing but close her eyes and settle her head back into the couch's cushion. Catherine thought of their kissing, her easy willingness, the taste of Bailey's mouth and the pleasant smell still lingering in her nose.

As Cat luxuriated, she realized that it was the first time that anyone had ever given her such a wonderful gift. Reminding herself that the apartment's locks and deadbolts were secured, Catherine hoped she could reciprocate Bailey's generosity with one favor or another, even half as well. Finally, it dawned on her that she was being seduced. God, she is so much better at this than I am. Again, as she felt Bailey's hands retreat, it seemed to Cat that the time was slipping too quickly. She heard the rustle of clothes, and braced herself for what might unfold between them, for what might follow when the sun rose the next morning and how the experience would inevitably leave its mark upon her.

"Now relax," Bailey said suddenly, "And let me show you a few things."

Catherine opened her eyes to see that Bailey had discarded her top and bra. She took in her perfect breasts, and then watched her rise to her feet. Reaching into her big lavender box, Bailey withdrew another toy, and stepped back to stand before Catherine's feet.

"You wouldn't mind taking my jeans off for me, would you?" she asked.

Catherine paused for only a few seconds, and thought that maybe her sense of time passing felt the way it did because her mental processing of the sheer novelty of what was happening moved in intervals of forward and back, like the excitement and sensation of being constantly rear ended in a bumper car ride. So she watched her fingers intently, observed her unzipping of Bailey's fly and the ultimate peeling off of her jeans and the exposure of her white satin panties. There would be no sudden snap shot or pussy peekaboo. Catherine would make each moment last, savoring its animal certainty and learn everything she could, even if she ended up sucking just as much at making love to a woman.

Face to face with Bailey's satin covered sex, Cat peered up at Sergeant Brusso's slightly down turned face and the beautiful golden tresses that played long shadows over her gently pale breasts. Cat's expression seemed to ask: Are you sure? Bailey smiled beckoningly, and gave her student a slight nod. Catherine reached hesitant, eager fingers, the feeling of a whole new vibrating layer of rainbow skin under her clothes and across her bare feet, and proceeded to slowly pull Bailey's underwear down to her ankles.

Cat's eyes never left Bailey's light brown haired vulva as she stepped out of her panties. Even with Hannah, she'd never been this close, saw every blossoming detail, of another woman's sex. Would it be okay, she thought, to lean in just a little closer, just to take in a little breath. God, now I know why they call them money shots. But, before Cat could follow through, Bailey moved back a step, spread her feet, and then brought the toy round to the front of her.

"This is the Tteeny Vibe one." Said Bailey; presenting it in the palm of her hand as if it were some piece of fine jewelry, "It's made with medical grade silicone, which makes it body safe and wicked cozy."

Cat stared as Bailey opened the curtain of her vulva with her left hand and turned on the little vibrator with her right. Next, she traced a slow line with its little pink dick head tip across the brim of her clitoral hood, spun three times around her clitoris, trailed down along the folds to her urethra, and then dipped it inside. Meanwhile, Catherine became aware of a rise in temperature, and thought it would be pretty proactive of her to start undressing.

"It has six powerful and quiet vibe settings." Continued Bailey; her voice becoming breathy as she traced the now glistening vibe back and forth along the same path before finally setteling it against her clitoris, "It's 100 percent waterproof, so you can take it into the shower alone or; with a friend."

Bailey met Cat's gaze and smiled. Cat was so transfixed, she hadn't made a move.

"It has a remote and a rechargeable battery that will last for, well; as long as you need it. What do you say? Wanna give it a try?"

"Hmm, I don't know." Answered Catherine; thoroughly enjoying the sight of Bailey pleasuring herself, "I think I'd lose that if I put it up my but."

"Mmmmmmm," sang Bailey; her head tilted right as she watched Cat watching her, "Oh that's right; little miss back door. Don't you worry. I've got just the thing for you."

Three last hip twitching spins around her clitoris and Bailey set the little vibe down. As Sergeant Brusso took her whiskey and sipped, she began to sift through the contents of her box. Catherine finally took the time to start undressing. Removing her blouse and bra, she reflected over her awkwardness in the showers, and the exposure of her dark, dense patch of pubic hair. Cat imagined the yet unspoken secrets inside Bailey's mouth, and suddenly felt that she could hardly wait to expose it again.

As Cat got to her feet, Bailey turned around to face her. Eyes locked, their lips followed. Cat found herself reaching her arms around Bailey's back, caressing her soft, supple skin and the toned muscle beneath before enfolding her in a tight embrace. Cat's arousal increased with each new sensation; the feeling of their breasts sliding across one another and Bailey's long fingers working at the seam of her slacks. Then, though her initial shock of what she was doing, what she was feeling more and more and the slow burn fear of their being interrupted, Catherine found herself madly lusting to kiss Bailey's neck and fill her mouth with her breasts.

Her pants now gathered around her ankles, Catherine cradled Brusso's breasts in each hand, and lapped hungrily around their circumference, lingering her tongue toward their hard candy tips. Next, Bailey stepped back just far enough to gather up Cat's breasts, and began to lick them in kind. Holding them high, Bailey chained her kisses from Cat's nipples to her mouth and back again. Her excitement still escalating, Cat joined Bailey in lapping and sucking at her own breasts, between giving the woman ever wetter kisses.

"My my my," Bailey breathed into Cat's mouth, "You're just chock full of potential; aint cha' Cat?"

"Ma'am, yes Ma'am." Cat said obediently as Bailey slipped her fingers beneath her pantie's waistband.

As she drew them down, Bailey followed; bringing herself to her knees before Catherine's exposed pussy. Her palms on Cat's thighs, Bailey painted a diamond of slow kisses around her mons. Cat stepped out of her underwear, and spread her legs further apart. She looked down at Bailey's gentle worship, her nose buried in her dark brown pubic hair; the favor ante raising with each passing second. Mesmirized into silence, she studied the shadow cast by the part in Bailey's hair, her long fingers opening her vulva, but lost sight of the nose that was now fully obscured by her pussy. Suddenly, Cat's eyes went wide, but then quickly closed; her lids dropping and her head lolling as if having been given the hypnotic command to sleep. Oh my God, Catherine thought, I had no idea. I've been; I've missed; I never; oh yes.

Then it was over. Oh noPlease; don't stop! Cat opened her eyes again to see the shining tip of Bailey's nose, her slick chin and crafty smile. Reaching behind her, she withdrew an object from the box. To Catherine, it looked like a kids play syringe from a toy medical kit. The thing was narrowest at the tip, thickest in the middle, and narrowed just above the base, which was flared. It was sort of pear shaped, but skinnier, though it was covered with four concentric rings or bulges. It appeared to be made of a material, similar to Bailey's tiny vibe, but bright yellow in color. Presently, Bailey also gathered a small tube of something as Catherine said:

"Is that what I think it is?"

"Yes Ma'am!" beamed Bailey as she rose to her feet, "And; it vibrates. Now turn around please, kneel on the couch and spread em'."

Cat surprised herself. She should have been more reluctant, and she certainly would have; if she hadn't felt the sensations induced by Bailey's mouth on her pussy. So she did as she was told, and raised her rump to boot. Cat was ready. There would be no turning back now. Maybe later, but not now. Looking over her shoulder, Catherine watched and felt Bailey wiping her anus with a moist towelette she'd pulled from a tub in her box. Then Bailey got to her knees again, and began to blow cool air into and around Cat's chassis. This had its own sensual merit, but still paled after what followed.

Cat became aware of Bailey's lips on her shoulders and her breasts and hair against her back. Brusso hovered for a time; letting her long hair drag along Cat's shoulders, back and ass. The sensation was amazing in its incomparability. Cat then felt a progression of increasingly stimulating licking and nibbling at various locations around her anus. Presently, she felt Bailey gently inserting fingers into her vagina. She stroked Cat's vault for a time before eventually withdrawing her slick fingers, only to re-insert them in her ass.

Beside herself with anticipation, Cat reached her own hand into the hot place that Bailey had vacated, and dragged out some of her own honey to rub around her clitoris. Meanwhile, Bailey had slipped her fingers out and began to slowly replace them with the but plug. Again, Cat opened her eyes, as if keeping them open would allow her to more clearly assess the sensations in her ass. She tried to perceive the feeling of each ring as it passed into her sphincter, but could only realize a slightly painful, somewhat comforting fullness. Then, the vibration started.

"Okay now." Said Bailey; still on her knees behind Cat's ass, "Slowly clench your muscles, let go, and then tighten them again."

Cat did.

"How's it feel?"

"It feels very good, thank you."

"Oh that's nothing." Bailey sang huskily, "Turn around and have a seat."

Bailey hadn't given her bad advice yet, so Catherine sat in the middle of her sofa, relaxed and, hoping for the best, spread her legs in front of Bailey. Bailey pushed back the coffee table, and then got into position. On her hands and knees, she continued lavishing Cat's pussy with long strokes of her tongue. Painting lazy diamonds around Cat's mons, Bailey made her way into Cat's clef; licking lines and circles, nibbling savage teeth, sucking with swollen lips until Cat's solid clitoris rose high enough to push its hood back.

"Well look what we got here," whispered Bailey, "Girl's got herself a big little dick."

"Hmm?" Cat muttered; so far gone into a place she'd never been before, that she was temporarily deaf, blind and dumb with ecstasy.

Bailey pressed on as her drool and Cat's pussy juice mingled downward, interrupted only by the insertion of the fingers of her clean hand into Cat's vagina. Thus, thoroughly filled, Cat was driven ever closer to coming extremely hard. Enjoying the taste of her student, Bailey fell into her own trance. She didn't see that Cat had resumed feeding her breasts to herself, sucking madly at her nipples until the wave hit her. Cat cried out then; hit so hard, forced to moan so loudly that she stuffed a breast in her mouth in order to keep herself quiet as she shot her but plug into Bailey's chin.

"Oh my God!" Cat cried into her hands; staring wide eyed, "I am so sorry."

"Chill Cat. I'm fine. You want me to put it back in there?"

"Hmm; uh, yes please."

Bailey obliged her, carefully pushing the plug back inside her ass, and then reached to withdraw another wipe from the tub. Suddenly, Cat stopped the beautiful blonde, then sat up and proceeded to kiss Bailey and lick her cheeks clean before finally taking the wipe and finishing the job the rest of the way. Still shaken by the intensity of her orgasm, Catherine clenched her but and tried to get to her feet. Then, after Bailey helped her up, Cat began to stammer and gesture, as if struggling to express something. Brusso took her hands, tilted her head forward, and then peered up into Cat's troubled stare.

"Just say it." Whispered Bailey, still studying Catherine's anxious face.

Catherine uttered one last vowel before finally giving up; reaching her arms around Bailey's waist and looking down at the slim shadows between their breasts. She felt so inconceivably happy, exhilarated and so transformed, that she dare not speak all that was in her mind at that moment. So she breathed in deeply, closed her eyes and inwardly rejoiced in the soft intervening touch of Bailey's little kisses upon her cheeks, forehead and ears. Suddenly, a wave of desire crashed into Catherine; possessing her to wrap herself around Bailey more tightly and devour her mouth with such a passionate hunger that Bailey would surely push her away. But, she didn't. The blond herself seemed to feed from Cat's intensity; lips swollen, teeth clashed and tongue drunk.

"I need to taste you." Said Catherine.

"I want you to taste me." Bailey whispered.

"But I don't know-"

The words came through Cat's lips, an aching whimper, and then died inside Bailey's mouth.

"Shhhhhh." Bailey said breathlessly as she pulled away, "Just; relax. Why don't you show me your bedroom?"

?

Cat watched Bailey take a few items from the Randy Romp box before eventually leading her down the hall. After having evaluated the scent of the room over the last two weeks, Catherine was certain that there was no longer any olfactory sign of that last strange night with Frank. She let her guest enter first; lagging behind just far enough to enjoy the grace of Bailey's stride and the remarkably aesthetic symmetry of her ass.

Cat watched Bailey crawl hands and knees upon her bed and set her things by the headboard. Then, spreading her knees and slowly swaying her ass, Bailey stared beckoningly over her shoulder. Cat stepped forward, her eyes intent on the sweet golden prize beneath Bailey's ass clef; its pretty line of shadow, extending into the blonde petaled blossom; its pink narrow heart in all its wet pink glory.

Cat was prepared to take her first taste from that direction when Bailey suddenly turned, scooched back toward the head of the bed, sat back and opened her legs. Cat joined her on the bed then, and crawled to the space Bailey made for her. On her elbows, Cat studied the blonde's pussy; spreading the curtain with the fore finger and thumb of her left hand, laying her head upon her arm to get a better look.

"You're so cute Cat." Laughed Bailey, "It's nice to be admired. Open her up a little wider. That's it. Now; once you get your mouth on their, think of it as your own, and we'll both be fine."

Cat peered up solemnly at Bailey before finally ending her visual examination; hoping that Sergeant Brusso was right. First, Cat drew in Bailey's bouquet; finding it different, but not altogether unfamiliar; salty, citrusy metallic, with the slightest hint of soy based warm up cream. .

Next, she brought her other hand into play, and gently spread the curtain further apart. Then, after one last look at Bailey's pink candy goodness, Catherine began to apply languid strokes of speechless admiration. Up and down she went; wiggling her tongue left and right, painting circles around Bailey's clitoris and actually feeling her twitch in her mouth. It's unreal, thought Cat; repeating the same move her tongue made each time Bailey twitched and moaned. Yet, it's as real as real gets. Here we are. I'm eating pussy, and I'm loving it.

She thought of Hannah then, but was struck odd by the thought; feeling more inconvenienced than perplexed. Now, as Bailey's juices flowed down her chin, and as she felt her own clitoris throbbing in in time with the vibrating plug she was squeezing inside her ass, Catherine had a better appreciation of Hannah and so many other women. From her new perspective, laying in celebration before the sacred altar of a woman's magnificent temple, she would never be surprised by anything again.

"Oh my God Cat, that was awesome." Cried Bailey; as she reached for the largest box among her toys, "But now; I need youth fuck me."

"Fuck you?"

"Yes baby." Said Bailey as she withdrew what appeared to Cat to be a strap-on from the box, "I want you to fuck me hard."

Cat stood on her knees as Bailey deftly removed the toy from its packaging and managed the harnessing of her hostess. Catherine looked down at her new flesh colored silicone member and, with a puzzled look on her face, wondered if it was about time she removed the plug from her ass. Bailey then stood on her knees, laughed at the goofy look on her student's face,kissed her juicy mouth, and then turned around to face her sweet ass toward Cat a second time. Deciding to leave the plug right where it was, Catherine eased closer to Bailey's rear, and then felt the blonde guiding her dick toward its target.

With Bailey's support and direction, Catherine was well on her way to fucking the Hell out of her playmate. Confident, encouraged by Bailey's kindness and obvious pleasure, her thrusts became steadily more intense. On occasion, she'd ease her exertion, when prompted, but otherwise, Bailey was humming in time with each jab. Well into their activity, Cat observed Brusso reach for her tiny vibe. Meanwhile, sweat had begun to bead along Cat's brow as the clitoral stimulating attachment inside the base of the dildo refueled the hungry fire that coursed through her entire body.

"Oh Cat honey; put it in my fucking ass baby!" groaned Bailey as she lowered her chest to the mattress, "Fuck me in my ass; please Cat."

Catherine was wrong. She'd been surprised again, but that would have to do it. Carefully, she withdrew herself from inside Bailey's dripping pussy. Excited beyond her wildest dreams, she took the tub of lube the blonde tossed back to her and applied some to her fingers. Don't mind if I do, thought Cat as she gently fit her first finger into Bailey's ass. She could feel the blonde's powerful little vibe radiating through her pussy as she inserted a second finger. Cat looked sidelong upon the insertion of a third finger, and then looked down to see Bailey's white creamed and full ass hole.

Presently, with consistent care, she removed one finger at a time, and then brought her cock to bare. Holding her shaft, feeling strangely wonderful, Catherine guided her dick into Bailey's beautiful ass. Deeper and deeper she advanced each time she was prompted until finally, she watched her own developing grind. Mesmerized by the juncture between the shining bildo and Bailey's dick sucking anus, Cat gripped her lover's buttocks and fucked, and fucked and fucked until they both finally collapsed; one upon the other.