Love's Wicked Craft Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can I ask," she said, "you guys are really slaves?"

"Yes Mistress." Answered the red head as she set the dishes on the counter by the microwave.

"So you have to refer to the master's guests as, master and mistress?"

"Absolutely." Said the brunette, her enormous breasts jouncing with her every motion, "We are to serve all of our Master's guests as we would the Master. You command us and we must obey, we must please you, or else Master will punish us severely."

"I see." said Hannah.

Sally, leaning against the corner of the room that led out into the hall, folded her arms under her breasts and took a deep breath. Hannah crossed the kitchen, to its far end, and looked through another set of French doors and gazed a moment upon Guryon's patio, its huge outdoor fireplace, a rotisserie and what must have been a pizza oven. Then, turning to catch the red head's gaze, Hannah asked:

"What's your name?"

"Master calls me Silly Bitch."

"Silly Bitch?"

"Yes Mistress, Silly Bitch."

"Hmm. And you?" said Hannah, addressing the brunette, who was in the middle of filling the two plates.

"Me?" she said, "Master calls me Chubs."

Hannah had to stifle a laugh.

"Hey Sally?" she called as she maneuvered herself toward the table.

"She's left Mistress." Said Silly Bitch.

Hannah turned around. Sure enough, Sally was out of sight. I guess she doesn't like to be out of costume, she thought. Oh, and she probably had to check if her clothes were done washing. Arriving at the table, Hannah started to pull a chair back and was then prepared to sit until the red head begged her to wait a moment. So, she waited while Silly Bitch sped off and then returned again with a fresh proprietary towel for her to sit on.

Meanwhile, Chubs put a dish of food in the microwave and turned it on. Then Hannah watched as Silly Bitch marked a page number in her notebook, closed it, closed the larger book, set them aside, and then stood there beside Hannah, poised to move immediately upon her next beckoning or command. Hannah looked up from her seat and met her gaze. When she'd first approached the table, she'd noticed a fruit bowl set at its center, full of apples, bananas and a cluster of large red grapes. Reaching for one of the grapes, her eyes still riveted to Silly Bitch's, she asked:

"Would it be okay if I, put this grape up your ass?"

"Of course Mistress." Said the red head without the slightest pause.

Immediately, she turned around, bent over and opened her ass for Hannah's use. It was a very pretty little pink anus, Hannah observed and, with a little help from Silly Bitch's pussy juiced fingers, the grape went in nicely. Then, Silly Bitch resumed her standing posture, her arms folded behind her back, like a good little slave.

In the next instant, Chubs brought over the dish of food. It smelled wonderful. Chubs didn't smell too bad either. Hannah regarded her, taking in her great plunging breasts.

"You wouldn't possibly show me how you can suck on your own breasts, could you?"

"Certainly Mistress."

So Chubs did, starting with the left breast, gathering it up, her eyes on Hannah's, fitting as much flesh as she could into her mouth, doing the same to the other breast and making a fine show of sucking her own very long nipples. Hannah happily observed the demonstration as she enjoyed her meal. Thirsty, she was about to ask for a drink, but Silly Bitch had suddenly set a glass of wine by her plate. Hannah nodded her thanks. The red head bowed, and then settled back into her original position. Turning again to face Chubs, Hannah said:

"Hmm. That was very nice. Hey, are you hungry?"

"Only if you want me to be Mistress." The brunette replied.

"Woah! Okay, uh, then why don't you, dig that grape out of Silly Bitch's ass and, you know, eat it?"

"Surely Ma'am."

Holy freaking shit! Mine sweeper, light sleeper, dive deeper, tea steeper, hot, hot, hot! Chubs joined Silly Bitch. Silly Bitch leaned over the table beside Hannah. Hannah sat back to get a better look. Chubs knelt down behind Silly Bitch. Silly Bitch, the lobes of her ass spread wide by Chubs long fingers, pushed her grape half way out. At that point, Chubs reached her face in, and then licked and sucked at what was exposed of the grape until pulling away to reveal to Hannah the grape between her teeth, which she then bit into, chewed up and swallowed.

"Will there be anything else Mistress?" asked the brunette.

Of course there was something else. There was the ripe banana Hannah told Silly Bitch to shove up Chub's ass, and then gobble up as Chubs pushed it back out, which she did, again, without the slightest misgiving or revulsion. Then, her food finished, Hannah handed her plate to Chubs and told her to lick it clean. That too was done without any reluctance, though the brunette did seem a little put-off. For that, Hannah had her stand in a corner with her nose to the wall while holding a spatula in her ass.

As for the red head, Hannah made her fetch the longest, fattest vegetable she could find. Silly Bitch returned with a particularly girthy and slightly bendable cucumber. It made Hannah wonder if Red had made her choice based on what she regularly contended with in her Master's bed. After the slave washed the thing and heated it in the microwave for a bit, Hannah instructed Silly Bitch to get up on the island, and then fuck herself with it. Settled in her ring side seat, Hannah looked on.

Consequently, her proprietary towel laid upon the granite, Silly Bitch's vagina dripping with anticipation, as if she could get her juices flowing by simply thinking about it, the red head proceeded to fuck the Hell out of the cucumber. Hannah too became quite aroused. Studying Silly Bitch's beauty, her effortless having taken into herself the monstrous cucumber and the fiercely enthusiastic expression on her face, made Hannah's own vagina start to dribble with excitement. Then the sticky sloshing sound started to come out of Red's vault while from her throat rose a series of small grunts and contented grumbles. Hannah, no longer able to remain seated, got to her feet and drew very close to the slave. Covetously, she began to stroke the woman's legs, the tops of her feet and her toes.

Then, as Silly Bitch came, trying to keep her cries quiet, Hannah massaged her way from around her cucumber, up her flat belly and over her jiggling breasts. Presently, Hannah helped Red remove her cucumber. Then, hissing the command through clenched teeth, Hannah told her slave to turn ass up. That, she did and, with the greatest care, in spite of the intensity rising through her very core, Hannah drove the very wet vegetable into Silly Bitch's somewhat resistant anus. Ultimately, Hannah hit home, filling the red head's rectum, and so she pushed, regained her grip and pulled, then pushed again and pulled. Oh my God, she thought. I finally know what I want to do with my life. I am-

"What do you think you're doing?"

All three women, naked, Chubs in her corner, with the spatula hanging out of her butt, Silly Bitch, hands and knees on the island, ass up with a cucumber poking out of it, and Hannah, both hands on the opposite end of that cucumber, turned their heads at the very same second. There, at the kitchen's entrance, stood a fully awake and dressed Chase, flanked on her right by Mistress Keisha, Master Guryon standing in the darkness behind them.

"You were supposed to be with the clown." Said Chase, her tone quietly malevolent, "You're supposed to be being Baby."

"I, I was!" Hannah stuttered as she tried, as gently as possible, to remove the cucumber from Silly Bitch's ass, "But, well, we got hungry and, and-"

"And you ended up alone, scening for yourself, without my permission."

"But Mistress! Exclaimed Hannah as she freed the red head of her anal Burdon, and then gesturing helplessly with it, "Albert Einstein was offered the presidency of Israel in 1952, but he declined!

I mean, we're in the Fun House! This was a play party! I swear, I never put my mouth on anyone and I didn't let anyone put their mouth on me, just like you told me!"

Keisha, staring disapprovingly, gestured to the two slaves. With disciplined immediacy, they went to task. Chubs removed her spatula, and then went to wash it thoroughly in the sink. Silly Bitch flew from the island, snatched the slick cucumber from Hannah, and then sped to the other side of the kitchen. Hannah looked back at Chase. Her eyes were cloaked in shadow. Her jaw was firmly set. Her keys were clutched in a white knuckled grip. Hannah, not risking saying anything else, looked away, and then went slowly down to kneel on the kitchen floor.

It remained quiet then for quite some time. The slaves were long gone. Hannah heard footsteps, Chase's high heels, retreating down the hall, the two women whispering quietly together. Where was Guryon? He might have remained with Chase and Keisha. Or maybe he was skulking behind her, looming, reaching for her, his big fat dick pointing at her, ready to grab her up and shove it in her ass. Stupid clown, she thought. Stupid, stupid, stupid fucking clown. Oh stop! It's not her fault. She didn't want to come up here. Seizure, freezer, teaser, please her, please her, please-

Suddenly, Hannah began to cry. In her silence, the tears fell, streamed down her face, and then dropped to the tiled floor. What were they talking about? What were they going to do? Hannah sniffled, her nose bubbling, her eyes scrunched into two little black spiders, the sound of her keening cutting the silence. She wiped the snot on her arm. She cried and cried, sobbing louder now, shaking her head, clenching her teeth and slamming her fists repeatedly against the tops of her knees. Then it happened.

She didn't expect it. She had no reason to expect it. And yet, there it was. The hole opened. Hannah abruptly raised her head, her eyes gone wide, her stare bouncing everywhere, her arms reaching, her fingers clutching, scratching at her chest, feeling the hole grow inside, trying to get it out, reaching up the smack the top of her head over and over. But, she didn't want the hole to open. She didn't need the hole to open. She could be good. She would promise, she could be good. Panting, writhing, swallowing her head with her arms, Hannah brought her chest to her knees, clawing at her head, pulling her hair.

I don't want the hole! Get it out! Get it out! Get it out! Hannah screamed, shrieking in fits. She scrambled out of place, slipped on the tiled floor, fell on her face, scrambled back up and ran. Screaming, stumbling, crying, she found Chase. Oh she was so angry. They were all so angry. Hannah, still shrieking, dove for Chase's feet, and then wrapped herself around them, crying, screaming. They spoke louder, tried to pull her away. Then the man was there, the big man, pulling her arms like they were little sticks. Hannah screamed.

"I want my Mommy! I want my Mommy! I want my Mommy!"

Afraid, furious, Hannah fought and kicked. The man had her arms. She was up in the air. She kicked higher and higher, so high that she was actually climbing over him, kicking him. Oh he was angry, he was so angry. He had her arms and he caught her legs, one, and then the other. The hole, its sides, crumbling, the fingers in her head struggling for purchase, her feet dangling. Cover my eyes too, my ears, my mouth. Fill my nose. Make it stop. Make it stop. Make it-

"Mommy" Hannah screamed, "Please don't let the hole come! Please Mommy!"

"Hannah!" shouted Chase, "Stop fighting!"

Then there came a hand, a soft hand. Was it Mommy? Let it be Mommy, talking softly, her language strange, her fingers touching like floating until the floating fingers found a spot, yes, there, just below the right shoulder. Fear ebbing, fury dwindling, Hannah's body loosened, and then fell limp into the big man's arms. Silence again, a nice silence, no screaming from the bottom of the hole, just snatches of words, words falling away from women's lips.

"Please accept my sincerest apologies."

"The spectrum is a mysterious place. One should consider whether such a person is suitable for a play life."

"Yes, well-"

"Will she be alright?"

"I'm sure she'll be fine. But, let's straight jacket her and bind her around the knees and ankles so that I can get her back home."

"I'll go find her clothes."

"Thank you."

"If you do choose to dismiss her, you must do it with great care. It is obvious, this one's heart beats strongly for you."

"Yes, Atsuko-san, I know. I, I know."