Love's Wicked Craft Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hannah."

"No Cat. Wait. Let me finish. You look amazing. I mean, like a goddess and I feel bad because I wish I was the woman you made love to first and if I had known that you were willing to try it, I would have wanted you no matter what you looked like then. And, and I don't mean to get too sappy and scary and emotional, did you know that kangaroos have three vaginas, but whatever happens, I want you to know that I feel very honored and I am extremely happy that you're going against your better judgement and you're here, with me, right now, like this."

Cat's mind was silenced by the sheer weight of Hannah's words and the extremely uncharacteristic emotion with which she had conveyed them. It was too much to try to rationalize what they were preparing to do and what impact it would have on their relationship. Besides, Cat was there, wrapped up in that moment with Hannah precisely because of their relationship. Hannah had used the word "honor" to describe how she felt. And so, between that admissions, the friendship they'd established and the unexpected heat Hannah had essentially conjured between them, made no allowances for Cat to pause for reflection. So there was nothing for her to do but kiss Hannah's tears away, take her by the hand and led her to the bedroom.

Entering the bedroom first, Cat went to the lamp on the bedside table, switched it on, and then turned around to see Hannah's profile and its reflection in the mirror above her bureau, cast in modeled yellow orange light and red tinged shadow. Cat walked to the bureau, retrieved a hair brush, turned Hannah around to face herself, and then stood behind her. As she began to comb Hannah's hair, Cat watched as a fresh shedding of tears began and a small smile crept into her face.

"Are you okay?" Cat whispered.

Hannah nodded quickly.

"I'm okay. It's just, I haven't been comforted or pampered, like this."

Cat gave a quiet laugh.

"Hannah," she intoned against her ear, looking into her reflection's eyes, "I think that was the original intention, the mutual reciprocation of comfort."

There they remained for a time, bodies together, their skin electric, their souls drawn together, conjoined to make a singular field, a sphere of spiritual, loving, influence. The brushing completed, Cat admired her work. Hannah's eyes were puffy and red, but her tears had dried and her hair was a gilded frame around a very lovely, faultless, picture. Presently, Hannah took the brush from Cat's hand, and then slid around behind her, keeping her body in constant contact as she moved.

In the easy silence, Hannah worked slowly, brushing Cat's dark locks in sections, petting and breathing deeply in as she went along. Cat watched intently, her eyes never leaving Hannah's until she'd finished. In that instant, Cat removed the brush from Hannah's hand, returned it to the bureau, and then drew her onto the bed. As they laid together, their eyes were too full with each other.

There were no more words to express, only the sweet morsel of a kiss, their eyes still open, and another kiss, sweeter than the last, their eyes gradually closing, and the delicateness of each new, longer, kiss reinforcing the magic between them. It was a long while before there was even the slightest separation of their bodies. It was Cat who made the first attempt to bring her lips to bare elsewhere on Hannah. But, Hannah did not let her, not initially.

Instead, she reached to hold Cat's face, to keep her lips right where they were. Cat felt fresh moisture on her cheek. As Hannah's crying again registered, Cat intuited one a one word explanation, healing, and didn't conjecture further. She was fine with the emptiness of thought. She was happy with the oblivion she was sharing with Hannah in those lingering moments.

Taking Hannah's hands, Cat brought them behind her lovers head, brushed a dozen more kisses across her lips, and then finally, yet ever so slowly, kissed her way downward. Every slope and gentle hollow was covered by her kisses. Eventually, Hannah's hands were set free and very soon after, they found their way back into Cat's hair, along her shoulders, and then upon her breasts, lingering thumbs and index fingers around her nipples.

As Cat ventured ever downward, HANNAH spread her legs wide to accommodate her. Cat crawled in between them, her eyes darting from HANNAH's flushed pretty face and focused look and her blushing, blossoming, pussy. Presently, after having taken the long, unabashed look at Hannah's swollen sex, Cat began to caress it with her cheeks, chin and lips, breathing in deeply of its musk, taking it in, like taking in the fresh air on the first morning on a vacation at a tropical shore, filling her nostrils with it, her eyes closing from the intoxication.

Cat crept her fingers forward, parted Hanna's major labia, and then proceeded to brush images with the tip of her tongue. Losing herself, Cat painted skies full of puffy clouds and birds in flight. Still with her tongue, her teeth and her lips, Cat rendered, getting closer to earth, mountain peaks, valleys and plains, spotted with herds of beasts, wild, stampeding and then smaller creatures of the forest floor and along river beds, swimming, splashing, saturated with the love of oblivion.

HANNAH was well into a shivering fit, her pussy twitching against Cat's mouth. Spellbound, neck craned, head back, HANNAH whimpered and hummed in sheer ecstasy. Cat continued to paint with her tongue, to drink from HANNAH's sex, swollen stiff, the face of it boldly upturned, rising, emergent, full and hardening with lustful blood, aching for more friction, aching for Cat's judicious tongue.

Meanwhile, Cat's vagina had resumed its own salivation. She was vaguely conscious of the developing puddle on Hannah's bed spread as Hannah reached her climax, panting, gasping, and gutturally moaning. The sounds, the feelings against her tongue, sent her hunger into her teeth, into her bones and into each and every beautiful muscle working, flexing, under her smooth skin.

If she had a cock, she would have rammed it into her friend that very moment. Instead, she got on her knees, lifted Hannah up by the back of her knees and spread her buttocks. Next, Cat began to kiss and lick and drag her tongue along the gentle folds and smooth curves, circling ever narrower, until her fingers came to bear, opening HANNAH's ass cheeks like the only fruit available to her on some lost desert isle.

Peering inside, Cat studied the pink shallow depth of HANNAH's clef and breathed deeply. Satisfied, trembling slightly, she filled the beautiful gap with her face and deeply indulged her cheeks and chin glistening and perfumed with the fragrance of HANNAH's ass. Satiating herself only slightly, though thoroughly enjoying the activity, Cat lingered there, lapping at the exotic private pink of Hannah's very decidedly tasty little asshole.

In response, Hannah began to utter a series of whines and heavy sighs. Glancing, Cat saw that she had reached down, apparrantly seeking to effect for herself another orgasm. It was then that Cat chose to actually take a bite. Not a very deep bite, but a memorable few nips and pinching mouthfuls, a tattooing that they could both admire later. Hannah squealed. Cat bit her again. Hannah laughed, purring, softly maniacal. Cat bit her twice more, higher on each thigh, and then dove once more for Hannah's still quite juicy anus.

"Oh yeah pussy Cat," cried Hannah, "eat my ass while I come. Oh yes. Oh Cat, you're so fucking hot Cat. Ah ah ah ah ah ah uh-"

In the next instant, Hannah's entire body tensed. Cat reacted by gripping her friend's ass cheeks good and tight while boring her tongue as deeply as she could. Then, deciding to open her eyes and take a look at the action, Cat caught sight of Hannah's convulsive ecstasy, three rumbling thrusts, three rapturous grunts and three squirts of girl come hitting her first high on the forehead, just to the right of the bridge of her nose, and then right on the center of her upper lip. Breathing again, panting wildly, Hannah suddenly squirmed toward the head of the bed, crawled to Cat, kissed her deeply, lapped the juices from her face like a bitch in heat that was very happy to be set free and sprang from the bed. Then, like a shot, she sped out of the room.

Cat wiped the slick from her face with the backs of her hands, closed her eyes and slowly drew in a deep breath. By the time she'd let it back out and started to draw in her next, Hannah had returned with a tub of hygienic wipes, a tube of lubricating cream and the eggplant. Setting them down, she withdrew a wipe and stepped around to the foot of the bed. With expressions of languid alertness, each considered the other. Hannah crawled onto the bed and Cat pulled her close.

Then, with her free hand, Hannah gathered up a mass of Cat's hair while she gently wiped her lover's face with the other. Finished, Hannah tossed the wipe away, and then returned her mouth to Cat's. The women ferociously kissed each other, as if dispensing a wrath of lust, their battering each other's swelling red lips, pulling tresses of each other's hair, arms gliding across the smooth terrain of their backs, hands squeezing, nails scratching little red slashes of desire on each other's firmly fleshed flanks and fingers massaging and snaking their way inside the warmest, wettest, places they found.

"I want your sweet ass in my face." Hannah murmured into Cat's ear, "but first, I think you should lay down."

So Cat pulled away and laid back. Then, settling her head into the pillows, she watched as Hannah stepped around the bed to withdraw a few more wipes. Walking back to the foot of the bed, Hannah eyed Cat, her legs closed and her feet playing amorously together, planter massaging dorsal, toes stroking toes. Hannah looked on, amazed at the beauty before her as she tossed the pillow down at the foot of Cat's bed, and then knelt upon it. Then, reaching up, she opened the tub of wipes and withdrew two. Closing the tub again, she went immediately to task, wiping Cat's feet down, tops to bottoms.

Hannah tossed the used wipes aside, straightened her back, took Cat's lovely, tapered, feet in each of her hands, leveled her gaze and began to playfully flick the tip of her tongue against the tips of Cat's toes. Kneading, caressing, noticing that Cat was still watching with sober intent, Hannah brought her mouth to bare in the splendor of her friend's feet. She kissed and licked Cat's satin heels, her arches, the nooked and crannied firm dollops above and the silken pads of her toes. She was losing herself in their textures and, yes, their flavors, her long tongue, with alternating flicks and caresses, glided between Cat's toes.

Presently, rising, Hannah saw that her friend had been effectively lulled by her effort. Again, she closed her own eyes, felt the cool air on her slick face as she devoured and sucked hardily on each toe, from first to last, then smallest to largest. Presently, Hannah's desire to investigate her friend's other delights told her it was time to move on. Gripping a heel in each hand, she firmly pulled them apart. Her eyes fell immediately on her friend's dark haired sex and shortly after that, Cat was on her elbows, her face luminous with two limpid grey green sapphires of light shining the way for her approach.

Hannah widened the inverted V of her friend's legs before crawling onto the bed. Continuing her massage, she rubbed Cat's legs, stared into her friend's eyes and, moving up her forelegs to knees and from knees to thighs, Hannah was mesmerized by the animal femininity that waited just within her reach. Again, Hannah touched Cat's sex, her mind full with the image of it, dark, perfectly symmetrical, a black diamond, rounded with the heat of urgent blood, its lips parted, the creature goddess pink promise hinted, clued, obscured maroon in the red darkness, moisture faceting another, smaller gem stone inside. Kneeling in worship, she gently cupped the mystery under her hands.

Hannah had no deeper idea of the tantric approach to sex beyond her surface understanding. Still, she moved her hands over Cat's mound as one that has practiced the art, slowly, tenderly massaging, from bottom to top and outer to inner. Fascinated, smiling slightly, Cat studied her friend's hands and thought of castles made of sand. Gradually, Hannah worked her palms into Cat's flesh, parting her labia more widely and bringing the tips of her thumbs to her friend's hard clitoris. Again, their gazes met. Unable to help herself, Hannah laughed delightedly.

"I'm sorry, is there something funny about my, pussy?"

"Oh no. Absolutely not. Yours is a very, very serious pussy. Let's make no mistake. I just thought my foot massage would have relaxed you some."

"Oh it certainly was relaxing. It's just that I was really enjoying watching you eat my feet. My, aren't you the dirty little slut."

"Yes I am."

"Hmm, I wonder, slut, maybe you should make your way up here and suck my tits with me?"

"Really!?! Why Catherine Wisneuski, you like to gobble your own titties alone in your bed at night? Why I never imagined."

Abruptly bright red in the face, purple in the dark, Cat smirked and looked away.

"Once," she answered, "Maybe twice."

"Oh that's so cute, you lieing sack of shit!" Hannah sang, "You have a dirty little slut in you!"

"O shut up and get up here."

Bubbling with laughter, Hannah crawled her way upward, kissing and licking her way along Cat's hips, tummy and chest. Their mouths met again. Cat was devouring her lips, sucking her tongue lathering her admiration inside and around her ears, her fingers deep inside her long hair, clutching to hold her in place. A moment passed before Cat relented, and then worked her right breast closer to her face. Hannah followed suit, grabbing both of Cat's ample breasts. Like starving baby animals, they drank together, dragging tongues, tugging nipples, dry supple flesh growing wet and wetter still, kiss after kiss, drunken with the heat, the taste of each other,

The fire, the taste, it was too much. Hannah pulled away, held a shushing finger before her lips, stroked Cat's hair with the other hand and begged her to be still. Torn, the guts of her sex rippling, she crawled downward as desire pulsed in her fingers and welled inside her mouth. Kneeling once again between Cat's legs, she found a sudden tangible heat inside her friend's open sex, Hannah probed into Cat's vault. Gently, she withdrew some of the richness inside, dragging the gold upward, painting her flesh up to her clitoral hood, and then going back down to dive in for more. Twice more her fingers dove, venturing deep and deeper still, and then splashing Cat's richness across her lovely temple.

Presently, Hannah settled her two longest fingers inside Cat and set the pad of her thumb upon the solid nub of her clitoris. And so, she finger fucked her friend, dazzling Cat with alternating thrusts and circles. Friction and saturation prevailed. Hannah, mistress of Cat's pleasure, was now queen, Cat's beneficent mistress. With eager, smiling eyes, Hannah watched as Cat's hips twitched, her chest heaved and the top of her head disappeared into her pillow.

With each new moment, Hannah saw Cat as even more beautifully stunning than the moment before. It was then she spotted the trail of drool begin on the right side of her gaping mouth. An instant more, Cat began to whimper and cry. Hannah suddenly gave a quick, resounding snap with the fingers of her free hand. Cat's eyes opened to see Hannah gesturing to her left. Cat turned, got the point, reached for the eggplant, and then extended it to Hannah.

Cat got to her elbows again and watched as Hannah rose to her knees, and then brought the eggplant to bare. Properly orienting its tapered bottom end, Hannah proceeded to gently draw small tight circles around Cat's engorged clit. Then, raising her gaze again and giving Cat a solemn stare, she said:

"Seriously knuckle head, relax."

Cat lingered a side long glance before finally obeying, settling back into the mattress and taking a deep breath. Hannah returned her attention to the task. Carefully, she drew the eggplant downward, until it was under the arched aperture of Cat's vagina. Slowly, she turned it there, lubricating it, sliding it in just a little at a time, slowly, slightly, twisting and pushing, easing it gradually deeper and deeper, gaging Cat's face all the while, until the eggplant it was half way in. Taking her time, Hannah drew it back out, all the way, but never letting it break contact. Then slowly back in she pushed. That, she did three times more which, by then, Cat was taking it most of the way in.

Hannah had just enough dry eggplant left so that she could grip it in both hands in order to imitate the thrusting of a pelvis. And, thrust she did, again and again, increasing her speed depending on what she saw in Cat's face. She found that her most effective impact was when she'd pull it all the way out, focus on Cat's G for a while, and then drive it all the way back in. As such, Hannah fucked for a good long while. But, Cat wasn't having a second orgasm. So, to help her in that direction, Hannah changed her position slightly, lowered her upper body until her mouth was near Cat's vulva, and then began to dine while still driving her proxy cock.

As her lips found Cat's clitoris, she gave a sudden start and shuddered. Hannah smirked to herself and lightened her touch until Cat settled back into serenity. With a conviction, a clarity that made a complete circle of her base animal instinct and her sense of self, Hannah gently lapped at the hard animal woman meat of Cat's clitoris. She, in the power of her knowledge, in the words that she would ultimately come to speak savored Cat like the calm sea and Cat was her island shore, with shifting, quaking slabs of rock beneath as molten fire burned hot and hotter still.

Hannah used her imagination to Cat's advantage, lavishing her in every possible way she might lavish her favorite food. Cat had become Hannah's mana, her every quake and shiver was fruit from the goddess that burned and pulsed between her lips. Cat's second orgasm came with what sounded like sorrowful moans, and she had begun to actually cry. But, Hannah understood, with an immense joy in her own heart, that Cat was not in pain. Suddenly, she went silent and Hannah felt Cat's upper body rise and heard her gulping great breaths of air. Then, with one final, prolonged sucking in of air and a long whimpering shudder, Cat collapsed back down onto the bed.

Hannah rose back up and, watching Cat basking in her glow, carefully withdrew the eggplant from her body. Then, crawling to Cat's side, Hannah laid down beside her friend, got her attention by tapping the end of Mr. Eggplant against the nipple of her left breast and announced:

"I'd like for you to sit on my face now."

"And what do you intend to do with that thing?" Cat intoned, gesturing to the slick fallacy with her chin.

Hannah had only offered a sly smile for her answer. Apparrantly, Cat took it as answer enough, so she moved aside, waited for Hannah to settle in, and then settled herself in the appropriate position on top of her. Immediate, Cat dove into her next helping of Hannah's pussy. At the same time, she felt the sudden slap of an open hand on her ass.

"Ouch Hannah!" Cat giggled.

"Gee Cat, this is a whole other side of you I haven't seen before."

"Oh just eat me dumb ass."

"Oh yeah? And you're but hole too?"

Cat gave a languorously enthusiastic sigh, intimating how pleasant the idea sounded to her.

"Yes please." She answered, her words muffled by Hannah's pussy.

"Alright then."

4

Cat realized the cool massaged sensation of her anus being wiped, and then the warmth of Hannah's mouth find her pussy again. What followed, Cat watched transpire in her head, playing out in a streaming of cinematic tableaus and pornographic magazine snap shots, gloss gleaming to grainy. Film, and then back again. As she ate, Hannah ate, tongue sliding, bubble gum clit snapping, little splashes of pussy juice, lips swelling, cheeks saturated with ever widening patches of wet.