Lovin' Auntie

Story Info
My auntie showed me how to love a woman.
1k words
42.9k
24
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rapidone
rapidone
53 Followers

My Auntie Beth had been staying with my family for a few months. She was here to find work and settle in to a new life after her another relationship went sour. I loved sneaking into her room and handling her underwear. I found her sexy lingerie and I would put them on enjoying the feel of the material on my cock and ass knowing that it had been on her tits and ass and pussy and now its touching me. I was always careful to put things back just as i found them. I was a geeky 18 year old still living at home!

Then it happened! She caught me masturbating. I had one of my best hard-ons and she caught me going at it with her panties in my face. The funny thing was she wasn't revolted. She didn't yell and scream at me. Instead, when she walked into her room and found me she just snickered. She smiled and sat on the bed beside me. I couldn't believe how calm she was being. I was half naked on her bed in my family's guest room masturbating with her underwear.

She said she wanted to see it when I tried to cover up my erection. By now I was sitting up on her bed and was using my hands to cover up. I removed my hands and allowed my cock to stand proud. I wasn't going to argue when she could easily tell our parents.

She was older than I was and there I sat without pants on her bed my erection twitching at her. I was terrified but still hard. She reached out and grabbed it. She began to stroke my cock asking me if that was better.

I just nodded and reached out to touch her. She said no and ordered me to take my shirt off. When I complied she ordered me up on the bed and on my knees. I could only mutter "sure." She caressed my ass and balls then stroked my cock. As she stroked me she licked my balls. I let out a moan.

"Like that, huh?" she asked.

"Yes Auntie, I do," I replied.

"Well I want to feel your tongue on me too."

"Auntie, I'll do anything" I replied.

My Aunt Beth was a slim lady with huge tits (Dolly Parton size) that I've always adored. She stood up and removed her top and bra, then removed her pants. She lay on the bed beside me and told me to take off her panties. I straddled her ankles resting my cock between her feet. She stroked my cock with her feet as I reached up to take her panties by the waist and slowly pull them down. As they passed her knees she bent them up slowly keeping them together. She lifted her feet off the bed and I pulled the panties over them and saw her pussy lips between her thighs, her butt hole was spread wide As soon as the panties were off she parted her legs to give me access and I dove in and kissed her pussy all over as she let out soft moans.

I licked Auntie's pussy lips and she spread her legs and I stuck my tongue inside her. I tongue fucked her then slid my tongue down to her asscrack and licked it, tasting her butthole. I had never been with a woman before but I always fantasized about what I'd do when I got lucky, so I was making my fantasy a reality.

She liked my mouth on her ass and pussy so I licked her more and shoved my tongue into her pussy as she grabbed for my cock and stroked it.

"Get on top of me, baby." she said. Oh man! I remember thinking I'm getting to fuck a real live pussy .

"Ok Aunt Beth." I said as I turned and climbed between her legs.

She reached for my cock and guided it to her pussy as I was pushing forward. Then it happened. My cock touched pussy!! Holy shit it felt good as it eased past the outer lips and got engulfed in warm wetness. I pushed my cock into her pussy all the way to the base till we were bush to bush. I pause for a moment and laid on top of Aunt Beth and smiled in contentment. She reached for my ass and squeezed. I responded by forcing myself against her.

I looked at her and she smiled at me saying, "Now, isn't this better Baby?"

I gushed back, "Oh Aunt Beth, I love you." as I kissed her on her cheeks.

"I know baby, I love you too."

I kissed down to her lips and down to her neck. She began to rock up and down and I responded by pumping my cock out and them in to her again and again. I reached her tits with my lips and came in her pussy... the most intense feeling I'd ever had in my life. So intense it was that I froze as my cock twitched inside her. I knew I was climaxing,

"Take your time, baby" Aunt Beth reassured me. I stayed still for the longest time as my climax subsided as she slowly rotated her hips under me. My cock stayed hard and soon I was ready to fuck my auntie some more. So we fucked for the next couple of hours.

My auntie Beth taught me a lot about love making, not just sex. I was able to realize all my fantasies with her over the next few years because she moved into a condo nearby and i spent a lot of time there. Whenever my folks thought I was hanging out with friends, I was actually over at Aunt Beth's enjoying love making with a wonderful, wonderful woman. Even today we still spend time together despite her being in her 70's and me having a family of my own. Aunt Beth stayed single, she's told me she's quite happy and has never wanted to date anyone because I give her all she needs. She was very supportive when I met someone else who I wanted to marry.

rapidone
rapidone
53 Followers
  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Agree with feelgood

A lot of plot ( and other) holes that can be filled in here; take your time - a slow burning build is always so much more satisfying to experience first hand, or read about.

feelgood2000feelgood2000over 5 years ago
Longer

In my opinion it should be longer especially since it seems like this is a story that can be spread into chapters. Like since you started young and ended old, tell what happened in between.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Summer Son A college freshman and his curvy mother discover each other.in Incest/Taboo
My Shattered Mom Troubled Mom finds love with horny son.in Incest/Taboo
One Teen, One Mom, Three Aunts and a Cousin Guy discovers family female sex secret at Christmas wedding.in Incest/Taboo
"Unwrapping" Mommy Son comes home to discover Mom gift wrapped and….in Incest/Taboo
Backseat Mommy: A Long Hard Ride Son slyly fucks Mom multiple times with Dad in the car.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories