Lovin Mouthful Ch. 02

Story Info
He wants to try more than cum eating.
3.1k words
4.62
102k
31
0

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/04/2022
Created 01/14/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, we had a lot of fun with the cum eating thing- -for awhile.

We repeated the original experiment again the same day only this time I was prepared for the experience. I actually savored the taste of my own semen and I didn't need my girlfriend to force me to hold it in my mouth. She really enjoyed rolling my cum around in her mouth and swapping it with me and I enjoyed seeing her do it and receiving the results.

A day or two later, we went back to regular sex missionary style. We were both hot to do it and worked up quite a sweat fucking away. After I came and I pulled my cock out of her pussy, she sat up and began to fondle my moist dick. Then she leaned over and licked the residual cum off of my cock as if she were eating a popsicle. When she finished that, she looked at me and then down at her crotch. I got the idea right away and went down on her cleaning every last drop of cum from her steamy cunt. The taste of my cum mixed with her pussy juices combined with the salty sweat of our exerrtions created an exquisite cocktail- -no pun intended.

Over the weeks, we got into a routine with cum sucking. No matter what type of sex we had, I always shared my cum with her. Once, she asked me just to jack off while she watched. After I came, she used her finger to lift some of my cum off my belly and spoon it into her mouth and then did the same for me with what was left over. Another time, when I had fucked her doggy style, I pulled out and shot my wad on her back. I couldn't let it go to waste so I licked it off of her back and swallowed it. She was a little bit upset that time that I didn't share it with her.

But, as with most things, the novelty wears off and what was before a super turn-on became just another regular part of our regular sex life- -a fun part of it to be sure but not the thrill it had once been.

We were laying in bed one morning. I had awakened with a terrific woody sticking out of the fly in my pajamas and we were contemplating just what to do with it. She reached over and began to stroke my cock. I was getting ready for her to go down on me when I asked her, "What is it like to suck a cock?"

She looked up at me with a funny expression and said, "Well, you kind of know. You have gotten to swallow a lot of your own cum lately. That's pretty much it."

"No," I said, "I mean what does my cock feel like in your mouth? There has to be more of a feeling than just having me shoot my load into your mouth."

"Well, " she began, "It feels hard and soft at the same time, maybe a little rubbery, and it swells and shrinks and sometimes pulses. It feels alive. Well, it IS alive for that matter! And there's a taste to your cock that makes my mouth water- -kind of salty, kind of mushroom like. I don't know exactly how to describe it but it is very good."

"And...", I prompted her for more information.

"O.K." She went on, "I get a thrill feeling the head of your cock move from the roof of my mouth back onto my palate plus my tongue tingles when I use it to carress the underside of your shaft. And when you come? That is really special. Your cock swells up and begins to pulsate and then I feel your cum shoot into my mouth, back against my tongue and throat. It feels strong at first and then diminishes. The rhythm of that makes me feel like I am cumming all over too. And your warm cum on my tongue makes me warm all over. Gee, I don't know what else to say. It is really, really good."

"Wow! You make it sound really exciting." I was fascinated with her description and I could tell from the look on her face that she really, really did enjoy it. "Makes me want to experience that, too."

"Really?" she queried. "Well, maybe I can help you get a little idea of what it is like. Not today but maybe later. O.K?"

I began to say "O.K." but before I could get the words out of my mouth, she had begun to move her head toward my erect cock. I could tell this was going to be some blow job. All of our talk about cock sucking had turned her on.

Her lips were warm as they encircled the head of my penis and her mouth was downright torrid as she took the rest of my shaft into it. I stroked her back and shoulders as she began moving her head up and down and I could feel the moistness of her perspiration there. She was downright HOT. I also sensed an aroma about her, one which I knew well. It smelled very much like her pussy smells when I go down on her. I don't know from pheramones but my guess is that is exactly what she was exuding. It turned me on even more.

I moved her around so that we were in a "69" position and began to eat out her pussy as she sucked my cock. Her juices were really flowing and I lapped up every bit I could as I moved my tongue around her labia and flicked her clitoris. Her hips were grinding now and her thighs were pressing together gripping my face between her legs as I licked away. And then I felt her tense up and felt her thighs quivver and felt even more tasty wetness in her pussy- -like raspberrry flavored honey- -and heard her moan, a moan which I felt into my cock that was still in her mouth.

And then I was transported. I had an orgasm the likes of which happen only every so often. I shot my load down her throat and she kept sucking until I thought I was going to pass out and then she kept sucking some more. Her thighs tensed again and I felt even more wetness from her pussy. And then she stopped.

We both just lay there for what seemed like forever, probably only a couple of minutes. Then she rolled off of me, sat up, and wiped her mouth with the back of her hand.

"I guess you're not getting any of your own cum to satisfy you this time." she said with a beaming grin.

"No. I guess not." I answered. "But," I added, as I wiped my mouth with the back of my hand. "I had plenty of yours to satisfy me, sweetie."

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

A week later, I got home early from work around 4:00PM and found that my girlriend had gotten home before I did. As I walked in the front door, she came out of the bedroom look like the proverbial cat that swallowed the canary, like she had been hiding something in the bedroom.

"I didn't expect you home so early." She said.

I explained, "I caught a break. We hit a stopping point in our project so I thought I'd take off early."

And then, "What's up?"

She looked a little flustered but got her composure back and started up.

"You remember what you said about sucking cock? You know, how you'd like to know what it is like?"

I nodded.

And she went on quickly, "Well, you've got to trust me on some things but I think I can give you an idea about what it is like."

She looked me in the eye, "Remember, you've got to trust me on this."

"O.K. I'm game. " I said then added, pointing to the bedroom, "You don't have a guy in there do you? I'm not sure I'm ready for anything like that."

"No, I DON'T" She was emphatic, "but I've got a plan that I think will help. C'mere."

She led me into the bedroom. There was a large box on the bed. I wondered what could she have in mind.

"You gotta trust me!!" she said again.

"First, you have to get naked." She was firm in her instructions.

My cock was beginning to get firm just at the suggestion but I went along with her and stripped all the way down to nothing. She went over to the box on the bed, opened it and took out some clothes- -women's clothes: a blouse, a skirt, panty hose, a padded bra, and a pair of open toed flats.

"Here, put these on." It was a gentle command but a command nevertheless.

I got into the panty hose and pulled them up my legs and over my hardening cock. I picked up the bra and started to try to manipulate it so I could put it on but I wasn't having much success.

"Look, " she said. "Put it on so the back is in the front, hook the hooks, and then turn it around so the cups are in the front. Then you can slip your arms through the straps and pull it up. See?'

I followed directions and, sure enough, the bra went on perfectly. I looked in the mirror and felt a little funny seeing myself in panty hose and a bra. It was kind of a turn-on, though.

Next was the blouse, an off white color; and then the skirt, black-black-black; and, finally the shoes. Eveything fit me perfectly, even the shoes.

"You HAVE been planning this, haven't you?" I said.

"I SURE HAVE." She answered with a self-satisfied look. "O.K., now the make-up!"

"Make-up?" I sputtered. "Make-up? You have to be kidding!"

"Nope, I'm not kidding." She was emphatic, "Remember, you said you'd have to trust me. Make-up will make a big difference."

She sat me down on a chair in front of her vanity and began to apply a number of things to pretty me up. She put on a liquid foundation of some sort, then a little color, then eyebrow pencil, then eye liner, then lipstick. She reached into the box and pulled out a card with some earrings and then clipped them on my ear lobes.

"Now for the 'piece d'resistance'. Ta-da!" She reached into the box and produced a long brunette wig. She put a sheer stocking cap on my head and then put the wig on. This was all too weird!

When she'd finished, I looked in the mirror and I was astounded. I hardly recognized myself. I never thought of myself as being particularly rugged looking but neither did I regard myself as being effeminite. But now I lookedtotally feminine! And a pretty good looking "feminine" at that. She had done a fabulous job.

"THAT is unbelievable!," I gasped. "How in the world did you...? But, wait a second what's next?"

She took my hand and pulled me toward her and wrapped her other hand around my waist. And then she proceeded to give me a kiss the likes of which I can't remember. She let go of my hand and lifted her free hand up behind my head and forced my lips closer to hers and then her tongue parted my lips and began probing my mouth. She was putting the make on me just as I had done when were were new in our relationship. She was playing the man now!

I relaxed with what she was doing and began to enjoy it. She moved her hand from behind my head to my shoulder and then to my chest. I felt the bra being squeezed, pinched and probed. Her hand went behind my fanny and she pressed my body to hers all the while continuing with her fabulous kiss.

She released me and, as my body moved away from hers, she took my hand and guided it to the waistband of her jeans. I unbuttoned her jeans and slid her zipper down. But, what was this? I felt something firm behind the zipper. I looked down and saw that there was a cock protruding from her fly. What? A cock?

"A little surprise for you, darling," she said "Something for you to play with.

I grabbed her "cock" with my hand and began to stroke it. I could feel her beginning breathe faster.

"You know what to do." She whispered.

I got down on my knees and gazed at her "cock". It was pinkish, probably a 9-incher, and about as big around as a 50 cent piece. Then I remembered her technique and began to lick the shaft up and down. I had a neutral taste and felt a little too rubbery-firm but not all that artificial. I stroked the shaft and moved my mouth up and over the head. I did a little back and forth with my mouth when I felt some pressure on the back of my head. She had moved her hand there and was urging me to take her "cock" deeper into my mouth. I obliged. Everytime I moved my head forward I took a little more of the "cock" into my mouth. The next thing I know it was forcing against the back of my soft palate. I felt her hips begin to thrust. She wanted me to take even more "cock" into my mouth. I felt like I was going to gag but relaxed and allowed her to force the shaft all the way to the back of my mouth to where I could feel it start to go down my throat.

What happened next was really startling. I felt a gush of liquid come out of the head of the dildo and squirt into the back of my mouth. I thought I was going to choke but remebered that I could still swallow. As I did that, the pressure subsided and so did my panic. I felt something warm and slick slide down my throat. As I moved my head back, I could feel the slippery "cock" slide out of my mouth.

"Lick it off," she said, "Lick it all off."

I used my tongue and cleaned up the head and shaft of the cock and then sucked some residual "cum" out of it.

"What was THAT?" I asked, "How in the world....?"

"That was yogurt." she chuckled, "Just plain yogurt."

She pulled me to my feet. "But we're not done yet!"

She gave me a gentle shove and I fell back onto the bed. "Relax and go with me on this." She said.

I laid back and the next think I knew I felt my skirt being hiked up over my thighs. Then I felt my panty hose being drawn down over my thighs. She slipped of my shoes and then pulled my panty hose completely off. Then she unbuttoned my blouse and slipped if off of me; next went the bra. I was laying there completely naked again- -except for my wig and earrings.

She lay down on top of me and began kising my neck, moved down to my chest, and then began sucking on my nipples- -first, the right one and then the left one and then back again. She sucked firmly and I could feel her tongue flick and knead each nipple as she sucked. That sent a thrill up my spine and down my stomack to my cock.

"Spread you legs!" That was a command- -no question about it.

I did as I was told. As I parted my legs, she lifted them until my knees were raised and bent and then she knelt down and put her head between my legs. I couldn't see what she was doing but I felt her tongue begin to lick my balls and the underside of my scrotum. That felt pretty good. And then she began to tongue my asshole. She wasn't shy about; she really started to go to town. I felt my asshole getting really moist and slick but, I have to admit, it felt really good.

"Close your eyes." Another command

I did. And then I sensed that she had moved her mouth away from my ass and had stood up. The next thing I felt was a pressure on my asshole. "Oh, No!" I thought. And the pressure got greater, more intense.

"I'm going to be as gentle as I can," she said, "but quicker is probably better."

I felt a thrust against my asshole and then knew that her "cock" had penetrated me. It was painful to a degree, not sharp but more "full" as if I needed to take a dump. It wasn't unpleasurable.

"That's O.K., baby," she cooed, "That's O.K"

I began to get used to the feeling of her cock inside me. I relaxed my sphincter and felt the shaft begin to glide in and out of my ass. I don't know what she was hitting with it, maybe my prostate, but, in fact, it started to feel good- -really good.

I moaned a little and opened my eyes. I saw her there, holding my knees apart, with her body straddling them, thrusting in and out. Her long hair had falled over her shoulderrs and framed her face. Here eyes were partly closed and there was a look of rapture on her face.

All of this was bringing me to the edge. I could feel that my cock had gotten really hard and that I wanted to come. But I couldn't. There was something about the "cock" in my ass that prevented me from having an orgasm. But the more she thrusted the more I needed to come. The tension was indescribable.

Finally, she moved her "cock" just about of my ass and then thrust hard again and then pulled it entirely out. It may have only been in my mind, or perhaps in reality, but I thought I heard a "pop" when she did that. but it didn't matter. I shot my load big-time.

I mean I really shot a load. I felt it go all across my belly. And I shot again, and again, and again. I just about passed out.

Then I felt her tongue and lips licking the my cum off my stomach and sucking the last of it out of my cock. This is a load that she didn't share with me.

When she had finished, she stood up licking her lips. She had that look on her face- -bliss mixed with conquest.

She lay down next to me and nuzzled my neck with her lips.

"There 'ya go, baby." she whispered, "I hope that gives you an idea of how I feel."

"Fantastic!" I whispered back.

And then I gave her a kiss, trying to get a little taste of my own come.

"Trust me, sweetie, " She cooed back, "There's more to come."