Lovin Mouthful Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After her cock stopped spasming, she leaned down and began to lick her cum off of me. I competed with her using my tongue to lick as much as I could into my mouth. She licked her way across my cheeks and down to my throat capturing her runaway sperm on her tongue and pulling it into her mouth. Then she moved her lips back to mine and shared part of it with me before she swallowed the rest. She licked her lips as I did mine.

"OOOH, Honey Boy, That was goooood, Sooooo Gooood," Her face was alight as she cooed those words. "Now....YOU!"

She raised me up, guided me backward, and sat me down on the edge of the bed. Then she got down on her knees, spread my legs apart, and went down on my cock. I could feel the head of my prick go all the way to the back of her throat. She held it there and I could feel her throat muscles constrict and her tongue thrust. It was if, in fact, that she was really trying to swallow my cock whole. Meantime, I felt pressure on my asshole. She had moved her hand under my balls and was probing my ass again with her index and middle fingers. She slipped them all the way up to her knuckles and firmly began to massage my prostate from the inside all the while continuing to swallow my cock.

I shot my load all the way down her throat. It was abrupt and violent and almost painful because of the extra pressure she was putting on my prostate. I threw my head back and yelped with delight. She held her head in place until my cock stopped its spasms then pulled herself off of me.

She looked up, eyes aglow, and said, "Honey, Boy, THAT was better than any of those guys I had tonight. You sure do know how to come to make a girl happy!"

"My dear, Lurecia." I said with mock politeness, "I doubt that I would have had that much cum to give had it not been for your help tonight."

"Well," she added, "That makes it a good night for everyone!"

I heard a voice come from the other room. It was Jessica.

"What's all that racket going on in there?" She shouted out in her schoolteacher voice. "I hope you two are playing nicely. No hitting! No pinching! Don't make me have to come in there!"

Lurecia and I laughed out loud. Jessica didn't have to come in here. We'd already done enough "coming" on our own!

*********************

To be continued

****************

12