Loving Adrian Ch. 1

Story Info
Helen meets her future fianc?.
738 words
4
23.3k
00

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 11/18/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1: Meeting

Four days.

Four days ago he'd confessed.

Four long days. Ninety six hours...

It still hurt.

Helen turned over in bed, pulling the duvet up over her head and began to cry again. It had been her birthday and he'd ended the relationship.

Keith.

He'd been her first love, her first lover, her life. Helen had done so much to make it work, and now he was sleeping with someone else.

She bit the pillow hard to stop herself from screaming. All she wanted to do was die. Turning over she looked at the roof. The bed had to go. She'd lost her virginity in this bed and the last thing she wanted was reminders of her folly. She was nineteen and aching.

Forcing herself to get out of bed and go for a shower, Helen made herself a promise never to leave herself so vulnerable to a man again...

------

Adrian stared at the computer screen in front of him. He'd never even met the young woman he was chatting to online, but his heart ached for her. She'd been very quiet, as opposed to her usual extrovert self, and it was worrying.

Slowly, he had coaxed out the story that her long-term boyfriend had found someone else and she was devastated.

For some reason this had led him to ask her out to the cinema to make her feel better.

Even more surprisingly, she'd gratefully agreed.

Rubbing his brown eyes sleepily, Adrian wondered what he had gotten himself into, involving himself with an emotionally damaged young woman...

------

Helen flicked her gaze over the picture on the monitor in front of her again, trying to convince herself what she was doing was not completely crazy. She didn't know this man and she had agreed to meet him, albeit in a crowded place. All because he'd made her laugh.

He was stocky, well built but slightly chubby, with chocolate eyes and a mischievous smile, all open and friendly. Exactly what she needed, a friend.

Just a friend.

------

As her eyes traversed the lobby of the cinema, Helen sighed. He wasn't coming. The film was starting in a few minutes and he wasn't here.

Her gaze flicked to the front door as he entered, and all the breath left her body in a woosh of appreciation. The picture he had sent did him no justice, and as she felt the familiar rush of attraction flow through her.

He was trouble for her bruised heart.

------

Shock passed through Adrian as he laid eyes on the sexy creature in front of him. She'd told him she was plump, instead she had curves in all the right places... and they were attractive. Immediately he quashed any thoughts in that department. She was bruised and he was in no way looking for a relationship.

They were just friends...

------

That night, Helen laid in her bed and allowed herself to fantasise about the man she had only just met for the first time. In her fantasy they were lovers, kissing, touching, exploring. His hands stroked her short blonde hair and cupped the back of her head, before moving lower, stroking her back...

Moaning, Helen turned herself over and forced the fantasy out of her mind. There was no way she was going to get involved with another man so soon. But trying to convince herself this was rebound was not working.

Slowly, she let herself slip back into the fantasy of Adrian licking and sucking on her nipples, using his hand to tease her into an explosive orgasm...

"If this is love at first sight, I want more..." She breathed, before drifting off to sleep.

------

Adrian meanwhile, laid in his bed, and ran through all the reasons he should keep Helen as a friend. The fact she had only just split up with her first partner, that they didn't know each other, that she looked at him and he saw the flash of desire in her eyes... no, he was not going there.

Despite trying to tell himself not to, the image of Helen reaching up to him refused to remove itself, her beautiful generous curves calling out to be touched, the softness of her hair against his fingers, the way her eyes widened when he looked at her and the pure female appreciation he felt when she looked at him.

This was dangerous turf.