Loving Bobbie Ch. 5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A quick glance back toward mom and dad revealed that while my attention was diverted, she had climbed into his lap facing away from him and was just in the process of sitting down on dad's straining manhood. Mom's sigh of contentment was very audible to everyone when she was descended as far as she could possibly go and there was no way dad could shove any more of his meat into her. The expression on mom's face was priceless as she sat back against dad's chest with her legs splayed wide. I watched dad flex his butt and rock his cock in and out of mom's gaping pussy and thrilled to hear her moans and sighs of contentment as dad fondled her breasts. By rhythmically flexing the muscles in her groin, mom was able to, at once, squeeze dad's cock with her vagina and pump her hips up and down to meet each of his thrusts.

Jim brought my attention back to the two of us when he whispered; "I had sense enough to bring a tube of KY over when I sat down. Interested?"

My first answer was a swift kiss on his mouth, then I said, "Oh yeah, just stay away from my pussy though, please? I really would like to have you stuff your cock in every one of my holes, but let's just use the ones that aren't sore, huh?"

Jim grinned and forced a small amount of the lubricating jelly onto his fingers. Then he quickly transferred some of the stuff to my butt and began a circular rubbing around my anus. I tensed a bit at his touch but soon, the sheer naughtiness of having him ply my asshole with the lube overcame any revulsion I may have harbored and I relaxed. I guess Jim recognized the relaxation immediately for he took it as a cue to slip the tip of his middle finger into my but. That mild penetration only increased my horniness and I was relieved when he slid his lube coated finger further and further into me.

I was just beginning to really enjoy the presence of his finger in me when I felt another enter my behind. Fortunately, Jim took his time so that when yet a third finger entered me I was well on the way to really enjoying having him finger fuck my ass.


Once I was as relaxed as I was ever likely to get, Jim pulled his fingers from me and spread a liberal coating of the lube on his pulsing cock. I remembered full well how nice it felt the one time dad had slipped his dick into my butt and I was eager to see if Jim felt as nice. He surprised me when he pushed me onto my back and crouched over me as if he were about to penetrate my pussy. Fortunately he saw the look of concern that spread across my face and said, "It'll be all right Bobbie, I will stay away from your pussy. Just relax, you'll see."

The moment I felt his dick probing around my ass, I knew he would keep his word and, sure enough, a moment later I felt the bulging head of his cock slip past my sphincter.

Jim paused then and leaned forward to kiss me and ask if I felt okay. I grinned, nodded and he slid a little more of his cock into me. I giggled and said, "It's okay Jim, you got me good and ready. It doesn't hurt at all, just fuck me, huh?"

Jim took me at my word and shoved on until our tummies were pressed tightly together. I hadn't lied exactly. His massive cock didn't really hurt when it was stuffed way up inside my butt but it sure did feel different. I felt completely filled, not unlike sometimes when I am taking a dump but, God, it did feel good. So good, in fact, that I almost panicked when he started to withdraw. With eyes open wide I stared at him and said, "Oh God Jim, don't pull out now. We just got started."

Jim grinned and said, "Please be patient. How in hell am I going to fuck you if I don't pull back so I can thrust back in again."

Mollified, I grinned and said, "Oh yeah. That. Well, let's do it to it, shall we. I can't wait to see if hot cum up my butt feels as good as when it is in my pussy."

Of course I already knew the answer as I could remember, vividly, how good it felt when dad's big load of cum was spurting and filling my ass.

We started bucking and thrusting slowly, but were not able to keep the slow pace for long. The more we did it the hornier I became and my increasing horniness only made me want to go faster and faster. I guess Jim felt the same urgency because his thrusts became fore and more frantic and there were times when I was afraid he might slip totally free and we would have to start over again.

Fortunately we remained coupled we did not separate until several moments after each of us experienced orgasms that left us panting and sweaty. Even then, I felt a tremendous sense of loss when he withdrew and I looked down at his deflating penis and resolved to not let much time pass until we could do it again.

Knowing the mess we had made and guessing at the ones the adults made, I stood and located some towels we might use to clean up after ourselves. The first film we were watching finished so dad hit the rewind button while mom went to the kitchen area and poured each of us a glass of wine.

When the machine was ready, dad ejected the film and inserted another. Everyone's desire for sex was assuaged and we sat quietly and enjoyed the second film that was mainly a sexual free-for-all romp involving mostly conventional sex. Conventional but for the fact it was supposed to be a family on vacation in some sort of a wilderness. While none of us got around to actually having intercourse, I suppose some would find our behavior bizarre. Jim and I stayed on the floor, he with his back against the front of a couch and his legs spread far apart so I could sit with my back against his chest and my backside pressed tightly against his groin. The older folk sat quite normally but for the fact they were naked and each couple was locked in a tight embrace. I wonder how many kids get to sit and watch porno flics nude with their parents equally as naked?

When the film finished, dad again hit the rewind button and we all trooped out onto the patio to use the outdoor showers so we could get cleaned up for bed.

Tired as I was, once in bed, I snuggled close to my cousin Jim's back and held him close. I had one arm under his neck so that my hand was free to roam across his nipples. The other arm trailed across his hips so that I might keep a firm grip on his dick. Guess I didn't want it to get away from me.

Mom slept with daddy and my aunt and uncle slept together. I couldn't see but assume they were locked in embraces just as Jim and I were.

I was too keyed up to fall asleep right away and my mind simply drifted and I relived the licentious acts all of us had been engaged in for the past day. Just before sleep finally claimed me, I thought of and could almost feel the thrill of having three different rock hard cocks thrusting in and out of me. All at the same time. I know I must have been smiling brightly as I could taste cum filling my mouth and feel the pleasant warmth cum spurting deep up inside my pussy and ass. Jim stirred in his sleep and murmured, "Mmmmm."

"Amen," I remember thinking.

The End.

12