Loving Carolyn Ch. 3

Story Info
Why is Carolyn doing this, anyway?
1.3k words
4.25
43.8k
4
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 10/25/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jacktar48
jacktar48
282 Followers

Naked, I stepped into the bathroom. The steamy air was fragrant with the scent of soap and some flowery perfume. Through the mist I could see my wife and Cynthia in the shower. The curtain over the large roman-style tub and shower was partly open, and Cynthia was shampooing Carolyn's soft red-gold hair as she sat on the edge of the tub. My job. I ground my teeth with jealousy.

"That's nice, Sweetie," Carolyn was saying, "But only Brian really knows how to wash my hair just right." She squinted through the lather and smiled at me. I felt a little better. I noticed that the suds from the shampoo were running down her breasts in a most enticing way....

"I know what," Carolyn said. "Since my hair is already washed, Brian can do yours. You'll really be surprised at how well he does it." She beckoned to me imperiously and pushed Cynthia into a sitting position on the wide ledge around the tub.

Reluctantly I climbed into the tub, being careful not to brush against Cynthia. Luckily, we have a very large tub; especially designed for two. Carolyn handed me a bottle of cucumber and aloe shampoo, and I squeezed out a small handful. Gingerly I began to massage it into Cynthia's scalp.

Carolyn used a soapy sponge to wash my back, and other places...as her soft hands began caressing me all over, I began to enjoy the feel of Cynthia's thick, heavy hair in my hands. She did have beautiful hair; thick and long, and a lovely golden color. Carolyn knew my weakness well; her own waist-length tresses had mesmerized me from the time I was twelve years old. Somewhere during those teenage years, Carolyn had come to symbolize for me the epitome of feminine beauty, and no other had ever even begun to measure up to her standard....

My fingers were working gently and thoroughly through Cynthia's hair as my mind wandered. Carolyn was on her knees washing my feet and legs, and as her hands moved upwards my interest began to show. She stroked my stiffening cock with her soapy hands until I moaned and reached for her. She came into my arms, then, briefly, but too soon picked up the hand-shower and began to rinse Cynthia's hair.

"Now the conditioner," she told me firmly. "And be nice."

As I massaged the silky conditioning lotion into Cynthia's hair, Carolyn rubbed her body lightly with the sponge until it glowed. The tiny pink nipples on her small breasts swelled and hardened, and Carolyn dropped the sponge and began caressing them with her hands, then her mouth. I did not want to find this exciting, but my cock throbbed with each beat of my heart, and I found my hands wandering to massage Cynthia's neck and shoulders. Carolyn smiled up at me before bending to kiss Cynthia's long, slender thighs and trace the cleft of her pussy with one finger.

I wondered where this was going. Could we all just dry off and go to work now? Cynthia had other ideas, apparently, because she suddenly parted her thighs and tried to pull my wife's head between them. At the same time she leaned back against me, trying to push me farther away, probably. It had the effect of bringing my stiff cock in contact with her neck and shoulder, however, although she did not seem to notice. I thought vaguely that if she should turn her head suddenly it would be in just the right place for her to suck it....

Carolyn noticed, even if Cynthia did not. "We're going to be late for work!" she exclaimed, briskly extricating herself from Cynthia's fervent embrace. She rinsed Cynthia's hair quickly and helped her out of the tub. "Get dressed now, and take time to do your make-up really well. You'll be in the front office today, you know!"

As Cynthia left, Carolyn turned to me and kissed me. We stood under the warm water, holding each other. "I missed being alone with you, Angel," I murmured.

"Don't you see what I'm doing?" she asked.

"Not really. I mean, I see you playing with Cynthia, and I guess if it makes you happy, and she seems to like it, well...but does she have to be in the way ALL the time?"

"Oh, honey, can't you see? Doesn't she remind you of me, way back when we were in high school?"

"No," I said honestly. "She's ignorant, and backward, and mostly just a pain in the ass."

"That will change, you'll see. Just give me a chance to work with her."

"But what's the point? Just some sort of humanitarian mission?"

Carolyn sighed. "I want to give you the young, perfect, untouched body I didn't give you thirty years ago. I want us all to make love together, and I want to hold your cock in my hand and guide it into her pussy for the very first time...I want to give you a memory you can't possibly ever forget. Will you let me do that?"

Tears sprang to my eyes, and I hugged her tighter. "You give me memories I can't possibly forget every day, Love. I don't need this."

Carolyn kissed me deeply. "But maybe I do," she whispered.

I turned off the shower and we stepped out of the shower, drying each other with thick towels. I didn't know what else to say.

"Doesn't it turn you on to see me eating her pussy?" Carolyn demanded.

"Maybe a little," I admitted.

"And wouldn't you like to take turns, and try it yourself? To bravely go where no man has gone before?"

"She really doesn't appeal to me at all," I said.

"Oh, you lie! I felt your cock jump right when I said that!" She grasped me in her hand. "Look how hard you are! You're so turned on you can't stand it!"

"You do that to me every morning," I told her haughtily. "And every day at noon, and every evening after work...."

"But you don't always come," she pointed out.

"No, but I didn't come this morning either, did I?"

"Bet I can make you come in less than five minutes."

"Bet you can't."

The race was on. And I didn't even have my watch. Damn. I had a feeling I was going to lose, anyway, as Carolyn dropped to her knees and swallowed my cock whole. She set a rapid pace immediately, her tongue doing magic things to the most sensitive places all the while, and the pressure began to build faster than I could ever remember...my balls tightened and I knew it would happen soon, yes, very soon –

Abruptly the wonderful sensations stopped. "Lie down," Carolyn ordered.

I obeyed immediately, and she straddled me, holding my rigid cock at her entrance. "Watch this," she murmured, as she sank down onto me, impaling herself deeply.

Once again it struck me; what she could do with her mouth was bliss—but what she could do with her pussy was heaven. So hot, and so incredibly tight. She squeezed the muscles within her and nearly won the bet right there.

Above me, Carolyn held her breasts in her hands, lightly pinching the nipples between thumb and forefinger as she rode me. Her hips wove a complicated spell, twisting and tilting, massaging my cock and her inside walls thoroughly. I reached for her and she pushed my hands away, looking directly into my eyes and licking her lips suggestively.

"Now close your eyes and imagine that this is Cynthia, fucking herself with your cock. Trying to make herself come. Wanting to feel your sperm shooting into her virgin pussy..."

I shouted hoarsely as I jetted my hot load deep into Carolyn. My wife, whom I loved. I wasn't thinking about Cynthia at all. Really.

jacktar48
jacktar48
282 Followers