Loving Cole

Story Info
Kate's night out with the girls changes her life.
2.5k words
4.53
28.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate stroked the cue stick, grinning to herself as the shaft slipped back and forth between her fingers. She loved the game of pool. Tonight, after two glasses of beer, sexual innuendo seemed to be spinning through her mind. Kate chuckled. Sticks and balls and holes waiting to be filled up. She wasn't usually so crass. Leaning against the pool table, she carefully took aim. In one fluid movement, the tip of the cue stick collided with the chalk-stained white ball, causing a chain reaction on the felt-covered table surface. Her friends groaned with amused frustration as Kate's one shot sent three solid-colored balls into three different pockets.

She smiled broadly. "Don't worry ladies. If you can't pay your bets up front, I'd be happy to accept personal checks, providing you can show two forms of identification."

"Easy shot, Kate." Her partner for that round chipped in. She winked. The eight ball was poised on the very edge of the pocket. She leaned forward, her left arm against the table, her right hand gripping the end of the cue stick. Kate licked her lips, adjusted her aim, and felt something slap against her bottom.

She lurched forward. It was just enough to swat the ball in the wrong direction. As luck would have it, the white ball rolled slowly towards the side pocket, hovered on the edge for a scant moment, and then plummeted to the bottom with a pronounced clack.

"Who did that?" She spoke slowly, drawing out the words. Her friends had grins on their faces.

"He did." Joan, who had been on the opposite team, nodded her head in the direction of another table.

"Sure, Joan. You know the rules. No cheating. That'll be the 20 dollars we agreed upon." Kate stuck out her hand, palm up.

"No way. It really was that guy." Kate looked to her partner, who nodded. "He bumped into you on his way to the table."

"Which one is he?" She asked.

"He's the tall guy, with the blue shirt on." Kate turned in the direction her friend indicated. All that she saw was a pair of broad shoulders talking to a waitress. Her eyes narrowed. Clumsy jerk or not, she figured that he owed her $20 for making her lose the game.

"I'll be right back." She heard her friends laugh. Apparently, the prospect of her confronting the man amused them.

He turned slightly, and caught sight of her approaching him. She looked annoyed, to say the least. He grinned. The cute little blonde was cocky, to say the least. Tantalized at first by the way her round ass looked bent over the pool table and encased in tight denim, he had drawn close to get a better look. When he heard her bragging to her friends before her last shot, however, he couldn't help himself. He had walked by her, his hand making delicious contact with her firm rear, causing her to miss the shot.

Kate marched up to the stranger. Between the beer she'd drunk and the U2 that was blasting through the pool hall, the blood was pumping through her veins. She stood behind him, realizing belatedly that he was almost a foot taller than she was. No matter. She tapped him on his shoulder.

He turned around to face her, slowly. She breathed in abruptly. He was a giant. His shoulders must have been at least two and a half feet wide. She tilted her head up. Good God. Men should not have faces like that. His eyes were a deep indigo, framed by long, black eyelashes. He smiled and his teeth flashed white against his tan. His nose was straight and narrow; his chin was strong. He was the best-looking man she had ever seen. Period.

His eyebrows shot up as she continued to stare at him, befuddled. His voice was deep, amused, "Can I help you?"

Kate snapped to attention, feeling silly for having gawked at him. "You made me miss my last shot."

"I know. I did it on purpose." He moved in closer. She smelled his cologne. He was delectable and she had trouble concentrating.

"I beg your pardon?"

"I heard you talking. You're too cocky for your own good." Her eyes lit up. He grinned at her reaction.

She was riled, "Who do you think you are?" It was getting easier to ignore how handsome he was. "Let me tell you something, we were playing for money. I think you owe me the $20 I lost."

"Really?" He moved closer, towering above her and pushing her into a corner. She gulped. Lost all desire to argue. His mouth was near her ear, his body pressed against hers. "Tell me your name."

"Kate," she whispered. The scent of him combined with the feel of his hard body pressed against hers made her weak.

"I have an idea, Kate. Do you want to know what it is?" His tongue traced the delicate shell of her ear. She nodded. "I think you should let me work it off."

"Oh. That's your idea?"

"Yeah. Don't you like it? He moved against her. She felt his cock, hard against her stomach, and moaned involuntarily. "I think you like it my idea, Kate." He nuzzled her neck, and her hands grasped his shirt to keep her from falling.

Kate turned her head to the side, to allow him better access. Her eyes opened, slowly, and when they came into focus, she saw her friends, clustered around the pool table, gawking. With a start, she realized that her lust-stunned befuddlement was robbing her of her ability to communicate, to think, to control herself. "Who are you?"

"My name is Cole." Little by little, she was coming out of the trance he had created.

"Your mother must have read romance novels." He chuckled in response. "What did you have in mind, Cole?" Her lips turned up in a siren's smile. She ran her hands up his chest and watched his eyes darken.

"I think you know what I'm up to, Kate." Her red mouth held his gaze and the lush breasts she pressed against his chest were driving him wild. He wanted to tear into her clothes and rip them off with his teeth. He had never felt so savage before.

"About seven inches?" Her eyelashes fluttered innocently.

He grabbed her hips in his hands, and pulled her up to meet him, pelvis to pelvis. "Try again."

Kate's eyes nearly crossed. "Kiss me." He wrapped her legs around his waist. She curled her arms around his neck and their lips met. Cole's tongue plundered her mouth. She met his kiss with a fire equal to his own.

"I want you." She sounded surprised.

"Really?" He sounded amused, "Kate, look down." She complied, and realized belatedly that she was about four feet above the ground.

"You should put me down, Cole."

"Will you be with me tonight, Kate?" He slid her down his long length. She leaned against the wall for support. His hands rested on her waist. Reality began to set in.

"I've never done anything like this before." Her voice was uncertain.

"Neither have I. I don't know you." He smiled, "you might be dangerous."

"Are you willing to take the chance?"

"Absolutely."

She made up her mind. "Meet me at the bar in ten minutes." His lips touched hers briefly, and then she swept by him.

*

"After the scene that we just caused, I had no trouble convincing them that all the beer I drank gave me a headache." She smiled, "I am going to hear about this for weeks, you know."

She wriggled in closer to him in the back of the cab. His fingers trailed along her thigh. "Well, then, you should give them something to talk about." Inch by inch, his fingers moved further up her leg.

"Cole," she moaned quietly as he touched her hot core. He stroked along the seam of her tight jeans, stimulating her clitoris. "Cole, we can't do this in the cab." She moaned again, uncontrollably, this time a little louder.

"Why not?" His hand cupped her vagina, burning through the fabric of her pants. His index finger moved in tight circles over her clit. She buried her face in the smooth leather of his jacket, incapable of stopping him, unable to control her sounds of pleasure.

She was coming. There was no more argument for her as her body quivered. Cole felt how wet she was through her pants. She began to shake uncontrollably. On a deep intake of breath, she came, quietly. Her back arched against him. He slowed the rhythm of his fingers, bringing her back down to earth.

"We're here." He spoke. She looked at him, mute. Her eyes were liquid. He quickly paid the cab driver and pulled her gently from the cab. "Can you walk?"

"Yes." They moved hand in hand to the building.

"Where are your keys, honey?" She pressed them into his hand. He opened the door and swung her up into his arms. She clutched at his neck.

"Down the hall, Cole." He moved swiftly. Cole fumbled with the keys for a moment, moved into the apartment, and kicked the door closed behind them.

"Cole," she murmured, "I think that you are the most handsome man I have ever met."

"Sure, honey." He smiled down into her eyes. She slid down his body.

"It's true." Her hands held both of his behind his back. She backed him against the wall. "You're the first man who's made me feel this way."

"Which way is that?"

"Savage. Elemental." Kate ground her hips against his, rocking back and forth slowly. He moaned. "Do you like this, baby?" He grunted in acknowledgement. His cock pushed against her. "Do you want to fuck me?" She increased her tempo. He moaned his assent.

"Honey, if you want me inside of you, you better get me to the bedroom fast. Unless you want the first time to be in the hallway." They moved together, driven by a need that they had been stoking all night.

He pulled her tight sweater over her head and dropped it to the floor. She ripped his shirt open, the buttons flying all over her bedroom. Kate quickly wriggled out of her jeans, as Cole followed suit. She stood before him, clad only in black lace panties. He could smell her desire. Her eyes roamed over his body, and stopped at his thick penis.

Her mouth formed a round O of surprise. "Cole," she gulped, suddenly sober. "I am not very experienced with men. You are absolutely huge." Fully erect, his penis must have been at least 9 inches long and as thick around as a beer bottle. "How on earth is that going to fit?"

"Don't worry about that, baby. I promise that you are going to love my cock." He smiled and pulled her into his arms. "You have the sexiest woman I have ever held. My cock has been hard from the moment I laid eyes on you." She began to relax in his arms. He pulled her closer for a gentle kiss.

Cole moved her until the backs of her knees hit the bed. "Lay down sweetheart." She was incredible. Her breasts were perfect, he thought, as his tongue toyed with one sweetly pink nipple. She arched her back and moaned his name. He cupped her breasts with his hands. They were so large for such a small woman.

"Baby." He kissed her turgid nipples, and moved to her mouth, where her tongue slowly drove him mad. Cole fingers worked magic on her breasts as he kissed his way down her neck. "You are so beautiful." His mouth enveloped her nipple as he sucked hard. Kate's legs wrapped around his waist, crushing her wet, hot pussy against his hard flesh. "You're breasts are perfect. Slow down a little, honey." He kissed down her stomach as he took hold of her legs and spread them wide. "I bet that you taste really good."

Kate screamed when she felt his tongue on her pussy. "Just like I thought, honey, you taste good." He draped her legs over his shoulders. Cole licked one of his fingers, "My cock is going to be in you soon, baby, just like this." Slowly, he inserted his thick middle finger into her waiting, dripping cunt. She rocked against him, enthralled. "Do you like that?"

"Mmm." She moaned. He began to pump his finger in and out of her tight sheath. "Cole," she cried, "oh, honey." His tongue moved over her sensitive clit and she screamed again. When his finger slowly rimmed her anus, she came in a flood on his face. "Fuck me. Baby, fuck my pussy. I want you in me."

Helpless to deny her plea, Cole rose up over her. He took her mouth in his, as he moved the head of his thick cock to nestle against her waiting vagina. She wailed with need, arching against him. Slowly, he moved into her. Kate opened beneath him, enveloping his penis tightly. Her cunt was like a fist. She squeezed him as he moved within her.

"Katie," he groaned, "you're so fucking tight." She moaned in response.

"Your cock feels so good, Cole. Fill me up with it." He thrust deeply. She felt the head of his penis pressing against her cervix. "Oh Cole," her eyes closed and tears seeped out. He felt her vagina contracting around his cock. She climaxed with a shudder and a long moan.

Unaware of the tears streaking down her face, she urged him on, "Fuck me baby. I can take it. I want it hard."

He grabbed her hips in his hands and began to thrust. "Harder, Cole." In and out he pounded. His heavy testicles slapped against her ass as his cock drove into her tight vagina.

"Yes, baby, yes." She rose to meet him. The bed was rocking with the force of their fierce, animalistic fucking, striking the wall rhythmically. Her legs clamped around his waist as she screamed her release. Her pussy grasped his cock, squeezing it, stroking it as he fucked her.

He moved his hips against hers, his cock buried to the hilt within her. Her quaking vagina erupted into orgasm again as he rocked his cock slowly, grinding the head against her cervix. Cole threw his head back as he thrust one final time. His yell accompanied her deep moans as he came inside of her, spewing his hot load into her waiting warmth.

Neither one of them could speak; the pleasure was so intense. Cole collapsed on her, and she delighted in the feel of his heavy body pressing her into the sheets. He nuzzled her neck and she sighed aloud in contentment.

They drifted in and out of sleep. He knew he was too heavy for her. Cole scooped her into his arms, and turned them about. Kate slept peacefully, an idyllic smile on her beautiful face. He arranged her comfortably on his chest. She murmured.

"What's that honey?"

"Cole," her voice was a sleepy whisper, "I really liked your idea."

He smiled into the darkness.