Loving Couple Adventures Ch. 07

Story Info
Their adventure concludes with an orgy.
4.4k words
4.19
26.4k
3

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 06/18/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
formywife
formywife
422 Followers

I paused in my preparations to watch Sherrie go about hers. She was padding barefoot through the living room, setting out tubes of lube, sex toys and batteries. Her auburn hair was pulled back in a ponytail, unusual for her, but practical for tonight. She was dressed in a lace chemise that came to just below her waist and was thin and practically see through. I noticed the lack of any material covering her crotch, and guessed she was probably wearing nothing underneath it. Her firm breasts swayed as she worked, and she busted me watching her and smiled. The smile that caused me to fall in love with her. The smile that got her any man or woman she wanted.

"We still have a lot to do, you know." She continued her duties. We had about an hour until our guests would arrive, and were nearly done. I had the bar area stocked, and there were snacks all over the house. All I had to do was choose some porn to play, and my tasks were done. I walked over behind Sherrie and wrapped my arms around her. She stopped her work again, and leaned back against me.

"Are you still ok with this being a grand finale to our adventures," I asked her.

"I'm good, but you sound like you're having second thoughts."

"I'm not going to lie," I responded, "This has been a shitload of fun. I can't believe some of the things we've done. But no, I'm about ready to go back to the way things used to be. With a little extra spice thrown in. I am kind of glad we are doing it like this, with a big bash. One last adventure to remember. This is going to be an amazing night."

She turned around in my arms, and looked me square in the eyes. "I feel the exact same way." She raised herself up slightly so she was tall enough to kiss me, and placed her lips on mine. My hands lowered over her back, and down to her luscious ass. I couldn't help myself, and I wondered how long she would let them wander there before stopping me. To my surprise, she didn't say anything. Feeling braver, I slid them under the material covering her ass, and started to massage her cheeks. Still no note to stop.

I broke our kiss and took her hand and led her to the couch. I sat on the couch, and she straddled me. She leaned in to kiss me again, and I wondered if we were going to have a full warm up session before everyone got here. I rubbed her thighs and ass, and her breathing started to get ragged as we made out. "I want to fuck you right here, right now. Please give me some cock before everyone gets here." How could any breathing man resist a request like that?

She raised herself off of me slightly, and I managed to quickly get my shorts and boxers off. She reached down to grab by cock, and guided it into her sweet spot. She was wet and ready for me, and I slid easily into her. She let out a long sigh as she slid down my rod, and I started to attack her lips. She didn't stop until I was firmly inserted as deep as I would go, and then she ground her pelvic bone against mine. "Oh baby, that feels good. God, I love your cock."

She started to slowly ride up and down on my cock, and I kept squeezing her ass and licking the exposed skin around her neck and shoulders. She started to pick up the pace, and was bouncing quite fast. She impaled herself on me and held me deep, gushing all over my cock in orgasm.

"Let me take care of that for you," she said, dismounting from me. She knelt in front of me, and took me into her mouth, loudly slurping her way up and down my exposed shaft. She ran her tongue over the head of my cock, and then swallowed me back down. "Come in my mouth baby, I want to taste you right now." She swallowed me down again, and then slid up, sucking on the head of my cock. That did me in. I exploded in her mouth, and she drank down every drop.

"Warmed up now?" I asked.

"Yeah, but I do have to freshen up. Can you make sure everything is ready?"

Everything was ready, so I fixed myself a drink and waited for our guests to arrive. Soon they did. We didn't invite everyone we ever swung with, but it was close. Larissa and Lyle arrived first, followed closely by Lyle's work associates Carl, Mitch and Andrew. Candi came soon after, as did Bradley and Renaldo and Michelle. Andi and her boyfriend, who I finally learned was named Steve, were the last invitees to arrive. The guests had started to mingle and meet the folks they hadn't met before, and some clothes were starting to be shed as drinks were being consumed. I realized that Sherrie hadn't come back down yet.

I went upstairs to check on her and discovered that she had changed. She was sitting in front of her vanity, using one hand to apply makeup and had two fingers from her other hand buried in her pussy. "Is everyone here," she asked, not even moving her head to acknowledge me.

"Yeah, are you about ready to start?" She pursed her lips to spread her lipstick and got up to give me a peck on the cheek. She was wearing now a black fishnet top that left her breasts exposed, and a tiny red g-string that practically did the same to her pussy, and red high heels.

"Yeah baby, let's go have a hell of a party."

I went down ahead of her and back into the room. As she came into the room all of the heads turned her way. She looked stunning, her creamy white skin, he full breasts, her tiny lingerie, her high heels. It was her party, and she was going to own it. She went around saying hi to everyone, and as she did she slowly got the women out of their clothes as she talked to them. She stripped Michelle down to her hot pink bra and panties, got Andi down to her black baby doll and thong, Candi to her red garter belt and red fishnet stockings and Larissa to her white lace body stocking. Most of the guys by now had their shirts off, and some were in their underwear. Lyle was naked and rock hard.

"Guys, why don't you all have another drink? We girls are going to start by putting on a little show for you," Sherrie announced, and pulled out a couple of toys to hand to the women. Not one person objected to the arrangement. Sherrie guided Candi and Michelle into each other's arms, and they were soon kissing and sinking in a passionate embrace to the floor. Sherri then kissed Andi, and guided her to her knees in front of Sherrie. She then beckoned Larissa to come to her. Sherrie started kissing Larissa as Andi pushed Sherrie's g-string aside and stated to lick her already wet pussy. Sherrie placed a hand on Andi's head, keeping her tongue on her clit, and slid her other hand in between Larissa's thighs. Two fingers could be seen working their way in and out of Larissa's pussy in the opening of her bodystocking.

Meanwhile, Candi and Michelle had moved into a sixty nine position, with Michelle on top. Candi had grabbed one of the dildos lying around and was sliding it into Michelle's pussy. Larissa had dropped to her knees in front of my wife, and she was kissing Andi as Andi fingered her. Larissa had worked a couple of her fingers into my wife, and Sherrie was rubbing her clit as she was getting fingered. Michelle let out a cry of orgasm from getting eaten by Candi, and as her head was raised a stream of cum shot out of Candi's pussy as she came as well. The guys let out a hearty cheer.

Sherrie maneuvered herself down to the floor and was working a dildo in and out of her pussy. Larissa leaned in and started to lick Sherrie's clit, and took over the dildo. Andi pushed aside her thong and sat down on Sherrie's face. I noticed that Renaldo had moved over by Candi, and she was soon gagging on his large cock. He was kneeling on the ground by her head, and had reached over and was rubbing her clit. Lyle tapped me on the arm, and motioned over to Michelle, who was watching the woman she just ate out struggle to get her husband's wide cock into her mouth. We slid up behind her on the floor, and reached around her to fondle her breasts. She turned as best she could to take turns kissing us. I started rubbing her pussy from behind, and she bent forward, allowing me to slide a finger inside her wet pussy. Lyle moved to her front and stuck his cock in her face, and she used one hand to guide it between her lips as she balanced with her other hand.

Renaldo had meanwhile lain Candi back down with her back on the floor, and was slowly working his prick into her pussy. She loved the feeling of getting stretched out by his black cock, and was telling him to go deeper. I figured now was a good time to slide my own prick into Michelle, and I spread her round ass cheeks apart so I could see her slick opening. Her slurping sounds were drowning out Lyle's moans of pleasure, but she had to stop for a second as I suck my prick into her hole.

I looked around to see what else was going on. Andi had moved off of my wife's face, and was on her knees surrounded by the cocks of Carl, Mitch and Andrew. She was taking turns sucking the three lawyers off. Bradley had moved near my wife's face as was fucking her mouth with his young dick, holding the back of her head steady as he slid his cock into her throat. Larissa was still eating Sherrie out, and was in turn getting eaten out from behind by Andi's boyfriend Steve, his long hair not allowing me to see if his tongue was in her ass or pussy.

I was snapped back to what I was doing by Michelle announcing, "I want both of you guys inside of me." I held my body steady as she slid me out of her to reposition. She sat back down in my lap, and slowly eased me into her lubed up backdoor. I was kneeling on the ground, with her on top of me. Lyle knelt down in front of her and somehow managed to snake his cock into her pussy. We just held steady as she bounced up and down between us. I squeezed her tits together from behind, and Lyle sucked and bit on her nipples as she rode us. Meanwhile, Renaldo had flipped Candi over and was fucking her doggy style, his positioning giving us, and his wife, a great view of his cock sliding in and out of her pussy.

I felt my first orgasm build and filled Michelle's tight ass with my cum. She kept riding Lyle as my dick went limp. Renaldo pulled out of Candi, and asked her to suck him off again. He came almost as soon as her lips touched his cock, and come dribble down her cheeks. This vision set off his wife, who orgasmed all over Lyle's cock, and her orgasm in turn led to his. I leaned back to recover for the next round, and looked around the room.

Andi now had all of her holes filled; Carl in her mouth, Mitch in her pussy, and Andrew in her ass. Andrew was controlling the situation and was pounding pretty hard into her back door. Meanwhile, Bradley was fucking Sherrie in the missionary position, and Larissa was leaning over her face kissing her as Steve pounded her doggystyle from behind.

Bradley was ready to come, and he pulled his cock from my sexy wife's pussy and put it by her face. He spewed his cum on her lips, and Sherrie and Larissa spread it around with their lips and tongues as they continued kissing. Steve pulled out and came all over Larissa's ass. Meanwhile, the three lawyers were still using and abusing poor Andi, until they finally pumped her mouth, pussy and ass full of come. Everyone took a break to clean up and fix more drinks, but soon started to separate again.

Sherrie whispered to Larissa and Andi, and the two of the came over to me. Andi started to suck my cock, and I was soon hard again and ready for action. Larissa kissed me, and then turned around and bent over, spreading her ass cheeks. I spit on her asshole, and then slid a finger into her pussy and one into her ass. I was concentrating on what I was doing, and the lovely sensation of Andi's tongue gliding over my cock and balls, until Sherrie's face appeared next to me. She leaned onto the couch I was leaning on and kissed me. "Having a good time?" she asked. "I know I am. And it's going to get better. Andrew is about to stuff his cock into my ass." I looked up and the silver fox was behind her, prepping her ass for his next anal conquest.

Lyle was lying on the middle of the floor, and Candi was working his cock into her tight ass as she straddled him. I looked over, and Renaldo was directing his wife Michelle to suck off the two young guys, Bradley and Steve, and she was taking turns taking them into her mouth. Mitch and Carl went over to where Candi was, and stuck both of their pricks into her mouth at the same time. She was double stuffed in her mouth, and had worked Lyle's cock balls deep into her ass. Renaldo meanwhile was fingering his wife's ass as she sucked off the young guys.

I was snapped back to what I was doing when Andi started kissing her way up my body and thrust her tongue into my mouth. Larissa slid my fingers out of her and lowered her head to engulf my cock in her mouth. I was in heaven. So apparently was Sherrie, whose backdoor was getting pounded by Andrew. She was squeezing her tits and moaning in pleasure as she started to pick up his pace and fuck her even harder. She cried out as her orgasm it, and the sight and sound of another man bringing my wife to orgasm by fucking her ass right next to me caused me to come, shaking violently as Larissa sucked down every drop.

When I opened my eyes, I saw Renaldo fucking his wife's ass, and Steve and Bradley both shot loads on her face. Candi meanwhile had squirted another puddle onto out floor as she came, and pulled herself off of Lyle prick in time for all three of the guys with their cocks in her to spray their seed over her face and tits. Renaldo pulled his cock out of Michelle's ass, and motioned Larissa to come over. She bent down to take his cock in her mouth, and he moaned as his cock, covered in his wife's ass juices, stretched out Larissa's lips as she tried to work it in.

Bradley meanwhile sidled up behind Andi as she was still kissing me, and started to run his hands all over her body. She gave me a final kiss, and turned to kiss him. She placed her hands on his chest and pushed him to the ground, mounting him as sliding his cock into her pussy. Michelle was still bent over with her ass in the air, and Andrew took his cock from my wife's ass and placed it in her. I had just enough time to see Mitch and Carl stick their cocks in front of her face before Candi kissed me on the lips and then dove down into my lap to try and revive my cock.

Lyle had lain Sherrie down on the couch and was eating her pussy, and Steve came over near her face and she started to lick his balls. I'm pretty sure from how high he jumped he had never had that done to him before. Candi had me up again, and mounted me as I sat against the couch. He pussy felt no nice and tight. If I turned my head to the right, I saw rocker Steve feeding his long thin cock into my wife's willing throat while my best friend Lyle pounded her pussy with her ankles up on his shoulders. If I looked to the right, I saw Lyle's wife getting fucked from behind from Lyle's buddy's thick cock. Straight ahead, Renaldo's wife had Lyle's colleagues in her ass, pussy and mouth, and next to that quartet Bradley and Andi were engaged in a steamy sixty nine.

I sucked on Candi's tits, and this sent her over the edge. She stood up and hovered her pussy over my face, and frigged her clit quickly, causing an eruption of coum to shoot out and shower me. The sight of the squirter so close, as well as my wife's killer blowjob, caused Steve to shoot his load down her throat. Freed from his cock, she started telling Lyle to fuck her harder. Lyle pumped faster for a minute, and then pulled out and shot all over her shaved pussy.

Carl, Mitch and Andrew had pulled out of Michelle and circled her, beating off and aiming their cocks at her face. Andi and Bradley came simultaneously next to them, and that was enough for the three lawyers, who one after another shot their loads all over Michelle's upturned face. Renaldo finally came with and animalistic grunt, and we took another break to drink, smoke and wipe the cum away.

I sat next to Sherrie on the couch, and our hands idly touched each other as we watched the scene take off again before us. Lyle was kneeling on the floor in front of his wife Larissa, fingering her while she knelt facing him. He invited Bradley to come fuck her ass, and even helped the lad out by spreading his wife's ass cheeks apart to ease the young man's entry. Meanwhile Andrew sidled up next to his new partner's partner and encouraged her to suck his cock which had been in the asses of most of the other women that evening.

Renaldo was lying on his back, and Andi was slowly easing his cock into her young pussy, and her boyfriend Steve came close to watch, and was gently lain on his back by Candi, who straddled him and slid him inside of her. Steve reached out to hold Andi's hand while they fucked other people side by side. Michelle meanwhile had crawled over to the couch and was now licking my wife's pussy. Mitch had followed her over and was fucking her doggy style as she ate out my wife, and Carl wasn't far behind and sat on the other side of Sherrie and started to play with her boobs. I stood up on the couch and placed my cock in front of Sherrie's face, and she took me inside of her warm, wet mouth.

Eventually, Mitch's pounding became too much for Michelle and she pulled away from Sherrie's pussy. Carl took advantage of this by kneeling in front of Sherrie to eat her out while I got my dick sucked. I could tell he started to finger her ass when she tensed up briefly and she increased the intensity of my blowjob. I heard Larissa try to scream in orgasm, but he sound was muffled by Andrew's cock in her mouth. She convulsed from pleasure as she had a cock in her ass and several fingers in her pussy. The guys kept going and fucked her to another orgasm before Bradley finally emptied his balls in her ass. Andrew pulled his cock out of her mouth and sprayed his cum all over her face. Lyle had her lay back down and drove his cock into her pussy, fucking her to a third consecutive orgasm before pulling out and shooting his seed all over her chest and stomach.

Renaldo had flipped Andi over onto her knees, and was fucking her from behind. She was trying to lean in to kiss her boyfriend, but was getting pounded so hard that her head kept moving away from his. All of a sudden Candi stood up and squirted her orgasm all over Steve's face, and Andi redoubled her efforts to get her mouth to his to taste the sweet juices. Renaldo pulled out and spewed over her ass, and sank back on his haunches.

Michelle snapped me out of my wife induced reverie by reaching her arm up and grabbing hold of my cock, taking it from between my wife's lips. She tried to bring me closer to her, so I sat back down on the couch and let her swallow my engorged member down her throat. Mitch had switched to slow, deep strokes, and she was able to work my entire cock into her mouth. Sherrie leaned in and forced her tongue into my mouth, I could all of a sudden feel the shock waves through her body as Carl buried his cock into her pussy. He fucked her hard and deep, and then pulled her mouth away from mine and forced her to suck him off until he came in her mouth. She swallowed every drop.

Michelle had pulled my cock from her mouth and was licking my balls as she moaned, brought to orgasm by Mitch who pumped her pussy full of cum. I tried to hold out until she put me back in her mouth, but her tongue on my sack felt to good and I spewed all over her face.

I looked up and saw Andrew and Bradley getting dressed and ready to leave, and Sherrie made her way over to say her goodbyes. Before she could make her way back to me on the couch, she was intercepted by Renaldo, and she was soon down on her knees sucking his cock back to life. I wasn't alone for long as Andi came over to give me the same treatment, and I soon grew hard watching the young woman work on my cock.

Carl and Mitch were lying on the floor on either side of Larissa, who was squirming as two sets of hands ran all over her body. Candi and Michelle were making out over in a corner as they worked on getting a strap on around Michelle's petite body. As soon as I got hard again, Andi crawled up n top of me, and slid me into her slick pussy. She was riding me on the couch when her boyfriend came up behind her, and Steve promptly started working his stiff cock into her tight backdoor. Lyle was watching his wife get pleasured by his two work friends, and Andi beckoned him over indicating she still had one more hole to fill.

formywife
formywife
422 Followers
12