Loving Death Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course. Is there another kind?"

She laughs, hits the gas and fish-tails out of the lot and into the street like she owns the whole town and fears absolutely nothing whatsoever. This girl has me so impressed by now that I am beginning to wonder if I'm dreaming even though I have never had a dream in all my existence. I'm having so much fun with her that I am starting to forget that I am not actually what I appear to be. This makes me a little sad. Again, a new feeling. We arrived at the Hilton exactly five and a half minutes later. I get out and walk around and open her door for her and help her out of the car.

She looks up at my face and says "Wow. All this and a gentleman to boot? I don't know how to act."

I smile down at her gorgeous face and exclaim: "I think you are doing just fine. I really like you. You're the most fun I've had in a really long time."

We walk arm in arm into the lobby where we stand in front of the counter as a sleepy looking woman in her twenties asks us if she can be of help. I tell her: "I'd like a room for tonight, a suite if there is one available."

She looks up after checking her computer and says "We have a suite on the sixth floor that was reserved, but they canceled at the last minute and it's available tonight for Two hundred."

I hand her my platinum American Express card and say "We'll take it. That will be just fine. What time is check-out?"

"Noon" she says.

"We'd prefer not to be disturbed before then please."

"Yes sir."

She runs the card, encodes our key and hands both cards to me with a receipt. You folks make a lovely couple. I hope you enjoy your stay with us, and thank you for choosing the Hilton.

We turn and head to the elevator. When we see the doors open we step inside and I press the button for the sixth floor. The doors close and Sandy pulls my face down and plants an amazing mind numbing kiss on my lips so intense that I think my toes curled up. It definitely made all the blood in my body head towards my manhood and my pants were suddenly way too tight.

She released my mouth and looked up with a dreamy look in her eyes that I can only describe as looking like she could eat me up while enjoying every second of her meal. "Can't this elevator go any faster?" she says. "Did I just say that out loud?" looking a little sheepish she turns her head and watches the numbers change on the display. The doors finally open and we head down to the room almost at a run. I slide the key card in the lock, the light turns green, and I open the door. As soon as we are inside and I closed the door behind us, we were all over each other like nobody's business. I reached down, scooped her into my arms and headed for the bedroom. As soon as I set her down we were out of our clothes so fast, that if they had dematerialized it would not have been much faster. We all but dove together into the bed and I looked at her and she at me finally taking in each other's bodies. I noticed a little four-inch blue and green butterfly on her left breast and a rose on the inside of her right thigh near the junction of her legs where her lower lips were glistening with moisture. She looked at me and noticed the eighteen inch winged angel of death tattooed on my back and the tribal markings around my neck and waist.

"That's some interesting ink you have there Oyo. What tribe are you from?"

"I hang with Cherokee and Muskogee what you call Creek."

"Psamathe is my real name, but everyone calls me Sandy. In case you're wondering, it's Greek. It literally means sand-goddess." "My father's name is Nereus."

"Is this your true form? I heard somewhere that you were a shape shifter."

"Well, my forty-nine sisters are water nymphs and I have appeared with tentacles where my legs are before. There are paintings of me here and there, but no painter has ever actually seen me"

"My true name is Oyohusa Adanvdo. In Cherokee it means 'death spirit'. I am the angel of death. I am not evil per se, but I escort souls to the underworld for my father the Great Spirit to judge. I want to show you my true form, but the ceiling here is too low. I am actually seventeen feet tall and over forty feet long, and have scales and a predatory face only a mother could love. My mother came to warn me tonight that if we make love, I may not be able to change back, and something about ushering in the apocalypse." Then I remembered something else. "Oh. Also that you will get pregnant."

"She looks a little shocked at the revelation and says "Wow! That's a lot for a first date. I have heard of baggage before, but you come with a tractor-trailer from U-Haul."

"I wanted to be honest with you. I have never felt like this with anyone before. I think I may be falling in love with you at light-speed."

"It may seem weird, but I feel like I am falling in love with you as well." "What's our next step, Oyo? Do we go with it or take a step back and think about it first?"

"Actually, it's all I can do at this moment to keep myself from jumping on you and impregnating you with our child, and I have not a clue as to where that is coming from as I have always been in control, but with you, I seem to be running on instinct alone. I seem to be losing any semblance of rational thought."

"Well, as much as I would like to say that you are riding the crazy train, I seem to have a ticket on the same ride. Why all this is happening so fast is beyond my pay grade, but I am beginning to think we should just go with it. I mean it has to be that the fates are messing with us, right? Those crazy triplets have been messing with our kind for millennia, so why should we be any different, but I need for you to make love to me right now!"

Oyo turned toward Sandy and their eyes met. Fire burned in their bodies and showed through their eyes whether it was intended or not. He bent down and kissed her with all the passion that had built up inside him for so many millennia, so much time, and now it seemed that there was an urgency like time was fleeting away faster than a speeding comet across the night sky. Every touch. Every caress. Every sensation that vibrated through his form came to the forefront and said 'Howdy'. It was hopeless. It was inescapable. It was destiny, like everything that came before was just a prelude, a build-up to this particular moment, this time. He had to do this. He had to make that leap and embrace that love that had seemed impossible just a day ago.

Sandy responded to every touch, every caress, every nuance of the entire experience like it was the most intense sensation of her entire existence. She returned all the passion, love, and happiness that he gave her like it was the most natural thing in all creation for her to do so. Orgasm after orgasm began to flow through her like never-ending freight trains. It was overwhelming in the extreme. At the instant he achieved his orgasm at last, hers came at the same time with all the intensity of a star being born in the heavens. At the end of it all, they lay side by side, soaked in sweat, sated, panting, with hooded eyes and smiles on their faces like they had won twin lotteries with jackpots of unlimited assets.

Oyo looked over and said "Words escape me. All I can think of is WOW!"

Sandy glanced his way and said "DITTO!"

Throughout the rest of the early morning hours they continued to make love in every conceivable (and a few inconceivable) position. At one point they even considered rewriting the Kama Sutra. Around ten in the morning he scooped her up and carried her into the shower where they continued their ministrations and washed each other's bodies until every orifice and every micro-millimeter of skin and hair was thoroughly and completely washed so clean that not even the most stringent inspection would have revealed even a microscopic particle of dirt or grease. The scent and taste of each other remained ingrained on their senses, seeming to be indelibly stamped into their brains for all time. They dried off using the bath sheets provided by the hotel and walked hand in hand back into the bedroom and sat across from each other naked with bewildered looks in both their eyes.

After an extensive silence, Sandy spoke first. "So what happens now?"

Oyo did not hesitate. "Mom was right. You are my soul-mate. I can only find one answer." At which point he dropped to his knee and looked lovingly into Sandy's eyes. "I know this is happening so fast that my head is spinning, but of one thing I am sure: I love you, Sandy. I have never loved anyone in my entire existence. I don't have a ring yet, but will you marry me and make me the happiest spirit in the universe?"

Shocked, Sandy's jaw dropped open so wide you could have parked a truck in it. Ten seconds later, she was on him like white on rice, showering his face with kisses and saying over and over again "YES!" "I love you too. I can't see any kind of future without you. My life began this morning the first time I laid eyes on you in the club."

"OK" Oyo said. "Now we have another little thing to discuss. I am still on the job here as the angel of death. It's not the greatest of all dominions, but it is a necessary one, and my sanctimonious brother is nowhere near equipped to control, even if I could hand it over to him. Also, if Mom is right, and I can't change forms, what will happen to the little control I have now if I actually consider staying on the job? Just thinking out loud here, in case you think I am losing it. Jump in anytime, I would like to get your take on all this. And what about your domain? Aren't you over the beaches or something? Or have you already abandoned that for life here in the United States?"

"I think we should both talk to our fathers, maybe even together and have a family to family discussion and see if we can sort this out as a team. There has got to be a way to avoid the whole 'Ushering in the Apocalypse' thing." Sandy says thoughtfully.

"I like you. You've got brains as well as beauty."

"Thank you. I like you too, you gorgeous hunk of angel flesh."

"I pray you still think so when you see me in all my monstrous glory."

Sandy glances at the little LED alarm clock on the nightstand and says "It's eleven fifteen. We need to dress and get out of here anyway, so how about you flash us to your realm and show me? We can come back and pick up the car later. It's safe here."

"I can't believe our date is almost over. I want to stay with you forever now, if possible. OK. I'll take us there and get it over with. If you run away screaming, so be it. If not, we'll call for a family meeting. I need to know if I can change back before we see them so we have as much information as we can get before then."

As soon as they had their clothes on, he hugged her and the next time she opened her eyes, she was in a place that looked a lot like the depths of Tartarus where the Titans were imprisoned and only the worst of the worst were sent for eternal punishment. Oyo took a deep breath and the ground began to shake violently. As Sandy looked on in wonderment, he began to change shape. First, his body began to lengthen and stretch out. His skin began to change from human to blue-green serpentine scales. His torso began to rise up, stretching toward the upper part of the realm until he reached his full height of seventeen feet, with the serpentine tail stretching back at least forty feet. His feet became talons, his hands claws. His face became a mask of black death with a mouth full of sharp pointed teeth. He was right. It was a face only a mother could love. Smoke escaped from his nostrils and fire appeared in his eyes. His voice was like thunder. He asked Sandy: "Can you love this?"

Sandy instantly became half-woman, half-octopus, ten feet tall and looking for all the world like something that could kiss you and eat you all at the same time. She said: "I love you. Even if I could not see you at all, I would still love you. You are not what I see here. The real you is what is on the inside, Just as the real me is. I love the real you, I take you as you are, for better or worse."

His heart melted at those words. He became choked up, tears threatened to well up in his eyes. "And you are still the most beautiful thing I have ever beheld, Psamathe." I the span of less than a minute of human time, he once again assumed the form of the man at the club, and Sandy once again became the cocktail waitress he fell in love with.

They looked at one another and simultaneously and said: "Let's call our Fathers!"

__

More to come in chapter 2. Thanks for reading.

12