Loving House

Story Info
Living situation is not as easy as expected.
3.4k words
4
35k
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 03/18/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Biker wanted more than just me. He wanted, needed other slaves. Biker also enjoyed women and did not want to sneak around. As a Master that was His prerogative. He wanted everything Open and Honest. As a fantasy it seemed like nothing to me. The way Biker described it; we would share the house chores, each of us having our assigned duties. Then in playtime it would provide so much more Kink and fun. It sounded so wonderful and easy.

Biker felt i needed to find the new addition to the house, so i began searching. i did most of that searching online, although some was done at public group functions. The first i met online was Wanda. i guess i should start with that i have never been with a female sexually and had no desire to be. It was more an aversion to the whole idea of a female touching me, or me touching her. This was what Master wanted so nothing to do but make it happen, cross these hard limits. i met Wand online on a chat program. She lived only a few hundred miles from me. Biker chatted with her online as well as i. A few times she and i, and sometimes Biker, spoke by phone in a three-way call. A few months of chat, getting to know each other a bit, Biker told me, that for my first time with female, i could have this first time alone with Wanda.

Thing is, Wanda also had a husband. He didn't mind Wanda and i talking or the idea of she and i playing, or so we thought. Thing is He was a total Asshole! He was playing a game. Biker and he agreed to allow Wanda and i to be alone. Turned out he was the worst kind of an abuser. This husband of hers agreed to drive her up to meet me. At this time, Biker and i had not become 24/7. i lived alone in my small apartment. They were driving in that night, and would stay at a motel. When they got in she called me. They said it was ok if i came to the motel, so i went. It was quite late as i had just gotten home from working a second shift at Wal-Mart. Her husband seemed quite nice. i stayed for a few minutes and then He agreed to let Wanda come back to my place.
We sat up for a couple of hours just talking. Having a soda and just getting to know each other better. Nothing happened that night. She went back to her motel. We had agreed to meet the next day for lunch; of course her husband came a long. We went to a Mexican restaurant and had lunch and several drinks. More than we should have i suppose. We had quite a delightful time. i freely admit i was buzzing from the Margaritas, so was Wanda. i still knew what i was doing though; i had Biker's voice in my head. We left the restaurant, and went back to the motel room. Jack said He was going to go get in the hot tub and leave us alone. This had been the agreement. After about five minutes, just as we were changing into something less concealing, He came through the door, saying He had forgotten a towel. i quickly covered myself up. Then He left again. Once more we began quietly rolling back the covers to the bed. i sat down, no clothes on now. Wand was quite and sweet allowing me time to relax, of course with those margaritas, i was doing just fine. Wanda began touching my hair, gently caressing my arm, not saying a word. i really liked her. She was easy to talk to, she didn't push, wasn't aggressive. She had laid me back ever so gently on the bed and began kissing my breasts. i felt myself moving to her touch. She parted my legs easily, as i did not resist. She was touching my wetness, moving in between my legs. Wanda tenderly, slowly began tonguing my slit. Moving over my clit. i could hear myself purring.

i felt safe with her. i could do this. All of a sudden the door burst open i know it had not been ten minutes since Jack had left the room. This time He simply came in and sat down next to Wanda and began touching her. i was so surprised and so was Wanda. i quickly sat up, scrambling to unwind my legs from around her. i grabbed the covers and wrapped them about myself. i could see Jack had not planned to abide by the agreement. i was angry, pissed is more like it and shaken from Wanda's lovemaking. i found out later Wanda was upset too. i said very little, dressed and got the Hell out of there. When i got home i called Biker straight away. my goodness was He angry. If He could have gotten His hands on Jack. Jack might not have been able to drive home. He was also upset that my first experienced had been fucked up. It would be weeks before i heard from Wanda again. She had sneaked online to talked to me. Obviously Jack was not pleased that his plan to be with she and i had failed. So i moved on, leaving that experience behind. i continued to search but found no one.

About a year later i met online, Susan. Many things had happened in that year. i was not yet living with Biker. i had lost my job due to a car accident. i had moved back to my husband's home, i hadn't been able to afford filing for my divorce. At my children's urging my husband allowed me to come back home. God! How i hated having to do this. i knew he hoped we would work things out. i knew it was too late for that, for now i loved Biker, and had been claimed as His. i was out in the cold or would be in a few days, so i went back. i would not move back into his bed. i slept in the den. Things were rough back home. my husband was begging me, trying to seduce me into bed. i just could not. Then raising hell at me, i had told him i was only back cause i had no choice. Well, it was still my home after 35 years of marriage; did not i have some right to it? All the time there i was chatting with Susan online. She would call me or i her. She could hear, my now ex, badgering me, screaming at me. Susan offered to let me come live with her. She lived only about two hours from me, a small town in Tennessee. i spent days crying, needing a way out. So finally i asked if i might still come there. She, Biker and i had been chatting together online. He felt it was the best solution for now.

Just after Christmas, Biker drove down in January. In the freezing cold, i guess about thirty degrees, and i had no riding gear. i was dressed in a simple pair of black jeans and a long sleeve shirt. i had one thick blue jersey jacket, and light gloves. The jacket had a hood. Biker would drive down from Kentucky that evening about four. i would walk about two miles into town and meet Him. i waited on the corner in front of the Shell station. Our timing was perfect. Biker pulled up only moments after i had arrived there. i got on the back of His ride, a Suzuki Intruder 1500LC. We left town and started out Hwy 27N. And headed for Susan's.

Man, was it ever cold. my arms were wrapped around Biker; although cold i did not care i was escaping a hellish environment. It began to get dark rather quickly. With the sun going down the cold seem to become frigid. My feet were growing numb as i was wearing only one pair of socks. Biker pulled over into a parking lot. He went through His saddlebags and got another pair. i opened a small yellow travel bag where i had an extra pair of light pants i wore about the house. i went in to the bathroom at the store, and put on those extra pants under my jeans and those extra socks over the other pair i wore. We headed off again up the Smithville Hwy. Once we had arrived at Susan's, i felt so frozen; i could barely get off the bike. My knees felt locked in place. Her family greeted us, as though we were a part of them.

Biker stayed that weekend. That night Biker, Susan and i went to a motel we had previously arranged to stay in, for the night. This would be the first night i saw Biker make love to another woman...i say, made love because this is how Biker is with His other slaves. He treats them with care and tenderness. Susan and i were a bit uncomfortable; Biker didn't seem to be so. We had a few beers. We all got comfortable, Susan and i removing what clothes Biker had instructed should be removed. Things moved right along. Biker began toying with sis. Teasing her nipples. i sat and watched. It wasn't long before it was getting hot and heavy between them. Although i hid it well. This was so different that i had envisioned in my head, Fantasy is just that. It has nothing to do with reality. My heart was breaking. i was battling inside, knowing i had no out, this was the way it would be.

Later Susan told me she knew i was upset. She tried to include me, by pulling me to them. Biker seemed oblivious to anything but her. i felt cold, and not from the weather. i was hurt, deeply hurt. i watched as they continued, Him fucking her. My, Master loving her breasts. Oh! Did i mention how much younger she was than me? How physically awesome she looked, her tits all firm and full. Mine, me being much older, had long since lost their firmness. Huge plump nipples a dark brown and succulent. Her ass firm and round, legs strong. i felt i was dieing inside. Master would, from time to time touch my breasts. She was His new toy, one to be explored and ravished. i felt like an intruder. Yes, i wanted Him to have what He wanted. Isn't that what a slave desires? i am a slave, doesn't matter what i felt.

i don't know how i held my emotions in check, but i did. There were two double beds in the room. Without their even knowing it i moved to the other bed and sat watching until they were done. Biker did finally notice and pulled me into Their bed. My head was in a whirl. i felt no sexual desire. i had brought them together, wasn't it my fault. They were done for now. We sat about having another beer or two. Talking about this and that. Everything was pleasant, on the surface at least for me. Inside me there was turmoil. Biker wanted us all in bed together. Any other night Biker's arms would have been around me, but this night was different. He cuddled with her. He wanted her to know it was more than just a casual Fuck.

We woke the next morning. i, just a bit before them. i dressed, got the key and went out to get us coffee. When i returned Susan was stirring, at the sound of my coming in she woke and I handed her a cup. Biker then began stirring from our quiet casual chatter. i gave Him His once He had sat up. We packed up our things and returned to her house. We spent the rest of the weekend, talking about my staying with her until Biker could work out the specifics, of He and i moving in together. It seemed as if i had found the new slave for Biker.

Part 2

Biker left on Sunday morning. i watched as He rode off over the hill above on His bike. The sound echoing on the hill. i wept bitter tears, sobbing for sometime after the sound of the bike had faded. i wasn't sure when i would see Him again. During the time before He returned i washed clothes, tons of dishes, swept and vacuumed the floors, cooked meals, i earned my keep for sure. Susan hated housework this should have been a red flag. Two weeks later Master was back at Susan's. That evening the three of us, went to a dance club, a live band was performing. We had drinks and danced. Biker and i sat for some time watching Susan move about the floor with first one partner then another. She seemed to know these people well. Biker watched her every move. i could see He didn't like the way the friends held her, touched her.

He was getting angry. i reminded Him they were her friends. That she would have to find her own way to work this out. This being a vanilla world, she couldn't say Biker was her boyfriend as i was with Him and collared. That seemed to help His mood. He watched her movements; she was quite a good dancer. Her hips swaying, her tits captured His attention. Thing is, i know she knew what she was doing. i must say at this point Susan was good to me. What would i have done had she not taken me in? i had no job or money; no car as i had totaled it in the accident i previously mentioned before coming to Susan's and she even bought my cigarettes. i had been sick for months as well. Susan's saw that i got to my doctor appointments. The doctor and hospital were more than two hours away. She even took me for my first surgical procedure, which did not fix the problem. i eventually had a full Hysterectomy that spring. She calmed me when i would sob; i was grieving out of need for Biker's presence. i felt torn between her friendship and my growing suspicions about her motives.

We left and went back to her house. The kids were gone for the weekend. i must say that night i did feel more a part of the play. Whether it was my own insecurities or fears, i cannot tell. The next day we had breakfast and cleaned house, i should say i cleaned house while sis, sat with Master and laughed, giggled and chattered away. i was quietly working and listening. Thing is, she never once refilled His coffee. Little thing you say, well not little to me. The children returned early that evening. Susan did make dinner but i cleaned up afterwards. i went and took my shower. i felt ignored, like why am i here? A few tears in the shower, letting them wash down my face hoping to rid myself of my constant nagging fears and doubts. When i would come out of the bath no one knew i was a bit upset. i learned to bury everything. O/one might ask, did i not share my fears with Biker, no i didn't. i also feared He would become impatient. That Biker would think it only jealousy. That i was trying to fuck things up. i knew the rules. Things would be His way or no way. Somehow i would deal with my own insecurities.

We again played that evening. Susan not really interested in me. Biker's rule was that we would all play together. i will back tract a bit here. One night before Biker had come that weekend she and i had been sleeping together. i tried touching her. She rejected my advances. This also made me to know it was not i she had any interest in. She and Biker seemed focused on each other. At times i felt angry, did i show it, no. Never. i would bottled it up. Many times i would excuse myself and go for a walk pretending to be interested in the outdoors. Susan lived in a rural farming area. She also had a concrete sculpture business. i would go out and browse through that, anything to get away from their playing, teasing and joking around. Ok, that weekend ended and Biker left to go home. Again i wept bitterly that i was again left behind.

Through out the time we had Susan a part of us, there were many times when they were (playing), that i would slip away and go outside at night and sit, didn't matter that is was cold. Most times they didn't even notice. Once or twice Susan did, she would say something to Biker and He would come looking for me, ask me what was wrong. i would make some excuse. He was ok with it. i would go back inside. One night, they played, i had gotten up and went in the kitchen and made coffee. Hours later when things were quiet i cried myself to sleep on the sofa. They had not noticed or cared i had left. The next morning they seemed surprised to find me on the sofa a sleep.

Between this last visit and the time He came and moved me back to Kentucky i gradually became more stressed and filled with doubt i would ever be with Biker permanently. He told me over and over again it would happen. That He wanted me as much as i did Him. i wanted to believe Him. i did and i did not. i couldn't imagine not having him, i thought of just running away, dropping off of the planet, disappearing from sight and yes even came to the point where i was thinking of something more drastic. Again, Susan saved me. She got hold of Biker. Told Him the shape i was in. She told Him if He really loved me, wanted me, He had better do something quick. i laugh here because Susan could never be slave, a sub in play at best. She could be a real Bitch.

This one weekend Susan and i were on the phone with Biker. i was weeping, Susan trying to calm me. Master, said Ok I have made arrangements. i will be there in two weeks. i was still crying . Could i believe Him? Would He really come or would something happen to stop Him? Would He change His mind? He was emphatic. He would be there to get me. i wanted to shout for joy, but still inside me was this overwhelming fear. So one minute i would be overjoyed. my Biker was coming to get me. The next, i was flooded with doubts. This state of mind continued for the next two weeks. Susan told me she heard me groaning in my sleep even crying. i couldn't sleep for more than an hour or so. i wasn't eating. i walked the floors. i would stand at her front door staring off in to tree-lined hill. Always thinking wondering if He would show and if He didn't then what?

On that Friday , i had paced the floor, had not packed my things. i had gone to Susan's bed upstairs where i also slept. i was lying there, quiet. It was about eight in the evening. i heard movement downstairs but thought nothing of it. Susan had a houseful of kids and so there was nothing unusual about noise. i had heard the dogs barking but that too was the usual. i heard the creaking of the ole stairs. Someone was coming up. i just lay there quiet, but turned and glanced toward them. i then saw my Beautiful, Master Biker toping the stairs. i sat straight up and swung my legs to the side of the bed. He was standing there in front of me, in all His black leather riding gear. He enfolded me in His strong arms, my face buried in His belly and i wept, sobbed. My Biker had come for me.