Loving House Ch. 02

Story Info
She takes it step by step.
2.2k words
4.09
20.2k
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 03/18/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2: Moving On

Biker and i stayed that weekend with Susan. We had no (play) that weekend as Susan's children were home. i had packed the few things i had brought from my ex's home, clothes, personal items, and a few books. Anne Rambling's was a fantasy view, (in my opinion) of the lifestyle. my computer i left with Susan as hers was in need of repair. Biker had His own computer. He had said i could use it. Susan needed mine so she could visit with us online. It was the third week of February. It was quite cold. Biker had brought His truck so there would be room for taking my things back to Kentucky. Our things were loaded, we said our goodbyes, i gave Susan a tight hug although my feelings about her were confused, and i did care about her and would miss her. Besides, if i hadn't that would have looked bad on me. Jim took Susan in His arms and kissed her good bye; at this point i didn't care i was going to be with Him now.

The children were out side with us under the huge oaks trees. i had grown to love them. Jennifer was eighteen and Nikki was ten. Nikki was a very troublesome child. She had no clue how to be quiet or not interrupt when others were speaking. She pouted a great deal when things did not go her way. She did not take no for an answer. Jennifer on the other hand had helped me with her humor and beautiful spirit on many occasions when i was down. She would pamper me by doing my hair and nails. She would turn on her crazy rockn'roll and dance. That sweet redhead was sexy as hell. i had to remind myself she was only eighteen. i would miss Jen terribly. i gave Jen and Nikki hugs, climbed into the front seat of the truck and waited for Biker to follow. i was excited, happy, and yet dazed. Was this really happening? Jim was still speaking to Susan quietly. His arms about her, she was crying, i know she cared for me but she had fallen for my Biker. Who could blame her? He was handsome, loving and caring.

We had told her we would be back in two weeks not only to visit, But also to pick up Beauty. During my stay there, i had acquired a puppy. Beauty, i call her that for she was a beauty. She was of a mixed breed; she appeared to be a Golden retriever. She had a huge head and paws, her brown eyes were big and wide, and She would flop over onto her back, looking up at me with those eyes. i guessed her to be about three months old. Beauty had shown up on Susan's Mom's porch and the moment i saw her i had to have her. Of course i had Biker's permission to take her with me back to Kentucky. The moment He saw her He loved her too. Thing is, He already had two ole dogs. A male house cat named Adidas, whom Jim had raised from a kitten, would also be with us. Jim loved animals.

Jim pulled away from the house as Susan stood there weeping. i knew it was hurting Him to leave her. i waved to them standing there looking after us. The drive to Kentucky was quiet. We headed out I-65 north. Passing through Nashville, Biker still quiet, once in a while i caught Him glancing over at me but saying nothing. When we got to the first exit at the City of Bowling Green, He was asking me if i was happy? i looked at Him and responded with a smile. Very little was said as we rode. At this point i must tell you, Jim had just walked away from a 28-year marriage the day He left to come get me. We had no place to go home too. We had decided to get a motel and begin looking right off. So, to say the least we both had a lot on our minds. We were approaching Elizabethtown Ky. Biker and i were hungry, as we had not eaten since that morning at Susan's. He and i had eaten a rather large breakfast of scrambled eggs, bacon and biscuits. We wouldn't stop for anything now, but would wait till we had found a motel. As we pulled off the interstate to the stoplight, i remembered a place i had seen the last time i had met Biker in Kentucky. i wasn't sure exactly where it was. There were many motels up and down on every side of the highways that intersected.

i spoke quickly to tell Jim of this place, before the light could change to green. He made the right turn and i asked Him to drive slowly, so i could watch for it. i spotted the place, but Jim almost drove past it. i have to admit it was an awful looking place. He also knew we had many things to take care of that would require watching the funds. Neither of us would have any furniture, household appliances; in fact we had nothing to begin housekeeping with. Jim pulled in the drive of this dumpy place. It was a dirty-whitewashed building with a tiny office and one small row of the tiniest rooms i had ever seen. We both went inside the office and arranged a room for the week. We took the key from the clerk and made our way to the room. It was the last room on the corner, nearest to the drive.

To me the room was a little piece of Heaven. i was finally with my Master, Nothing else matter. Biker, though was sickened that He was asking me to stay in this tiny room, one double bed, if you could call it that. It was lumpy and sagged on one side. A small table with one chair sat in the corner almost touching the side of the bed, a small TV, that we never got to watch, the antenna was broken. There was a small shower and toilet, barely large enough to squeeze into. At least it was clean. Biker wasn't smiling at all that night. i was happy, making the best of things; nothing mattered to me but that i was not sitting back in Tennessee. Biker left for a few minutes and came back with burgers and fries and a newspaper, we wanted to check the ads for housing. i had gathered up the wrappings of our dinner and wiped the table clean. He had brought back some coffee so we sat there going through the ads. Biker marked four and left to go make the calls. He wasn't gone long. When He returned i could see nothing had come from those. Biker and i went to bed. He was very quiet. i was not concerned but filled with hope. Why shouldn't i be after two years of heartache, being apart from Him. It was a brand new day.

We talked little that night, finally sleeping. The next morning we woke, Biker quickly dressed and went to pick up another paper and some coffee. No morning can start without that. Biker handed me the paper and i quickly turned to the housing ads. Glancing though them i saw one that jumped right out of the page at me. i glanced further, marked a few more and ask Him if i might make the calls. He agreed. i went to the pay phone outside next to the office. It was cold. i stood there and dialed the number of the first one i had seen jump out at me. The ad read, a two-bedroom trailer, shaded, with a nice place for pets, 250.00 monthly. A Gentleman answered and gave his name as Joe. He said he thought he had the place rented but if we wanted to look at it we could. i arranged for us to meet him. We agreed to meet in about twenty minutes. He gave me directions and we hung up. i ran back inside to tell Biker where this place was, Joe had told me, i had no idea but Biker knew as He was from this general area. We jumped into the truck and took off heading south on I-65 toward Sonora. We had to drive about five miles off the interstate down a long winding road. It was lined here and there with pines. Tobacco, corn and grass for hay, grew along the road. We discovered that this was a community of the Amish folk. We would grow to love these simple people.

We topped a hill and as we did we saw a little ways down the road a small white trailer sitting right off the side of the road. A huge oak stood in the front yard. It was a simple place. Around, behind and on either side the landscape, Pines grew sparsely. A huge ole unpainted barn stood just in front of this trailer. It was used to hang tobacco to dry. Joe also owned this barn. Joe was not there, so we drove down the road. Joe had told us that He lived close. We saw an ole mailbox that gave His name. We pulled in and up the long drive and heard His dogs barking as we approached. Turned out it was not Joe's place but His son, David's. David was standing there on this ole rickety farmhouse porch. He and some other man were working on it. We told him why we were there. He called Joe on his cell phone and told him we would be waiting at the trailer.

Joe arrived moments later. He was a tall slender but healthy looking man. We learned later he was in his seventies. He was wearing worn, and faded blue overalls. He was friendly enough. We greeted him, told him who we were and he showed us inside the trailer, taking us in through the end door. There were two doors one on each end of the front of the trailer. No porch just two steps for each door, to step up and into the trailer. As we stepped inside we were facing the bathroom. Clean enough i guess, but didn't matter i would thoroughly clean the entire trailer myself. Yes, it was a piece of shit trailer but it looked beautiful to me. Biker wasn't to upset. He kind of liked the over all feel of the place. It was private, out in the country. It had a place for the dogs, All three of them. One of the bedrooms to the right of the bath was really a laundry room. With a washer and dryer. Now that i was happy about, as i hated those commercial laundry establishments. The bedroom to the left was so small i wondered if a bed would even fit. Certainly nothing more than double bed. We headed back down the hall and this led maybe five feet into the living room and a combined dining area, a small white countertop was all that separated the kitchen from the rest. The trailer was empty of furniture except for a very nasty looking loveseat and couch, both had seen better days. A couple of nice throws would make it bearable. We had no bed. We told this to Joe, who said that the ole barn across the road had some pieces of furniture in it. We could use what was there. He did think there was at least an ole mattress there. Although this raggedy ole trailer, most would have turned their nose up at, we were excited, even Biker. Now, to convince Joe, he should rent it to us!

Joe could tell we very much wanted this place. Joe said he wasn't even sure the guy really wanted it. The guy hadn't come back with the rent. We went back outside and walked around talking and looking about. i walked off by myself around to the back of the trailer. i decided a little prayer couldn't hurt. Then made my way back around to join them. Biker and Joe seemed to be hitting it right off. i liked this man. The three of us were laughing and joking. Joe told us to follow him back to his house and we would discuss it further. i just knew we had this place. While we were standing in Joe's yard his three dogs were barking. He had them in their own separate pens. Joe had gone inside his house and came out with some papers in his hand. It was a lease agreement. Biker paid him in cash for the next three months. We were elated, only one day after He had come to pick me up we had our own place, shabby though it might be.

We drove back the motel right away and gathered our things up and packed them into the truck. We had only spent one night in that place. Knowing we had nothing to keep house with we left and before returning to the trailer stopped at a Wal-Mart store. We bought essentials, Foods, which included coffee, household, cleaning supplies, bed sheets, lamp, a couple of odd pots and pans, and a coffee maker, lets just say we had two buggies loaded down. We headed back home. It's hard to describe how beautiful the word home sounded. It was our home.