Loving Jackie!

Story Info
Jackie likes them big! Another wife cheats on her husband.
11.4k words
3.78
121.6k
77
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MormonChicks
MormonChicks
1,521 Followers

*******

If the idea of unfaithful wives is not your thing you should consider reading another story.

*******

"Keep a watch out over the kids. I'm going to take Ted to bed and fuck him."

The first time this happened Ted and his family were over and we were out at the pool when Jackie said she was going inside to make some lemonade. I expected Megan, Ted's wife, to go along to help out. Instead Ted spoke up.

"Let me go with you. I need to use the little boy's room and I can help you carry stuff back out."

That left me with his wife. It seemed awkward to me. After much too long of a time I suggested I go inside to get more towels as the kids were going through them pretty quickly. Not seeing my wife or Ted something made me be still and listen. It was quiet. I decided to get the towels from the laundry room. Then came the surprise.

I could hear both voices through the closed laundry door. The door was hollow so the voices were barely muffled.

"Oh, God! Fuck me. I had no idea a man could be that big."

I couldn't understand what Ted was saying because he was talking like a man about to cum.

"No, no! Leave it in. Cum in me."

That's when I heard Ted grunt. I opened the door. Jackie was on her back bare ass naked on the dryer and Ted was plunging a pretty large cock into her. Getting caught startled them. Ted pulled out leaving a trail of cum. That's when I realized that Ted had buried nine inches up inside my wife and blew his load in her. Jackie still kept her legs spread in the air.

"Jesus Christ, you two! What the fuck?"

"Sorry buddy. It happened pretty fast. It was just kind of a look at each other and the next thing I knew I was fucking her."

Ted's trunks were around his ankles. Jackie had her swim suit bottoms hanging off one foot and her top was pulled up exposing still very hard nipples. Ted was going soft fast, but still bigger than me. Jackie slid off the dryer to stand up. As she slid forward a huge glob of cum came out of her and ran down the front of the dryer. Jackie grabbed a wet towel to clean it up. Still more cum ran out of her. Ted turned into the hallway.

"I'd better get to cutting those lemons."

That left my wife and I face to face. She wiped her cunt and pulled up got the other foot back into her swimsuit bottoms. Before she got them in place she had to wipe her cunt again. Then in with the bottoms in place she pulled her top back up over the D-Cups. We started for the kitchen when Jackie stopped.

"My God! How much fucking cum did he put in me?"

I'd never heard my wife say the word fuck before. That was as much a shock as me catching them fucking. She had another towel dabbing between her legs.

"I think I got it this time."

"Jesus, Sweetheart. What happened?"

"Like Ted said, it was just kind of a look and I was rushing to get his cock in me. More than anything that fueled it I hate his cunt wife. The size of his hard cock was a bonus."

Again ... new words for my wife cunt and cock. Really?

"Did he make you cum?"

"You bet he made me cum! Who wouldn't getting fucked with that cock!"

I was amazed. I think I liked the new dirty mouthed Jackie. What I could not figure was why I was not mad at either of them.

Ted was in the kitchen cutting up lemons like crazy. Jackie added the sugar and some water and we were back out with Ted's wife and the kids in another few minutes. It was odd sitting with her and me knowing that my wife had just fucked her husband. Even more odd was looking at the two of them knowing I had just seen them fucking and seeing the results running out of my wife. She had to be sitting there with a lot of his cum still inside her.

So, anyway that was the way it started.

*******

Maybe it was all my fault, but Jackie did enjoy Ted's cock. Ted had about three inches extra to offer according to my wife. Like I said, probably my fault. Jackie had a lot to offer, too. What she had to offer was a pretty face, warm smile, and a nice figure. Now at age twenty-five she was living the housewife's dream, all the cock she wanted.

Ted was the first of others to follow. As I stated, maybe my fault. I loved Church Ball, a Mormon tradition. A league of church members that thought they had basketball skills. Ted and I were one of those guys. As our friendship grew I thought our wives should be friends. It was my idea to invite Ted and his family over for a backyard cookout at our home in Gilbert, Arizona.

Church Ball was winding down and Phoenix area weather gave us a good weekend. Ted and Megan lived a couple of blocks over from us. Like I said, in a young family neighborhood not many had a pool. My mistake was thinking that my wife and Megan would be automatic friends. Megan was pretty full of herself and had the looks and body to be entitled to it. And, pretty Megan was a Church Bitch. Usually a Church Bitch was married to some uppity Mormon prick. But, not this case. Ted is a really great, not so religious guy.

Problem? Yes ... Jackie hated Megan. Megan had the holier-than-though-attitude that even though Jackie was a pretty good Church mom herself my wife hated Ted's wife. There was the reciprocating invite for burgers in the backyard at their place that really didn't fly. We visited while the kids played in the yard. But, the fact remained ... Jackie hated Megan. Megan didn't seem to notice as she continued to spout on about herself. Even Ted rolled his eyes a couple of times.

The first time Ted fucked Jackie was the next visit. The weather was warmer and we had the pool ready. I missed the cold response when I told Jackie that I was going to invite Ted's family over to swim.

Ted missed the feelings, too. My wife put on a conservative two-piece swimsuit with a cover up and Megan was pretty much wearing the same. Nothing flashy, more of a bra and panty kind of thing. When they showed up it was me checking out Megan and Ted checking out Jackie. Megan probably had C-cups, but Jackie trumped her with her D-Cups that always managed to show a little jiggle.

Both women were fuckable moms and there was a little competition there that neither Ted nor I noticed right away. What had been one sided tension of my wife's part now seemed to be a little bit of competition between the two of them. Jackie seemed to be giving Ted some pretty good shows of her cleavage. Ted's wife knew her ass was her best part and managed to point it at me and bend over an unusual amount. Ted had the tit shot and I don't think that Megan realized that the view between her legs revealed that the fabric of her bottoms outlined her pussy.

I'll admit that Megan had me hooked while my wife had Ted's attention. That's right before it happened. On one hand my wife and Megan's husband were in the house together. On the other hand Ted's wife and I were outside with the kids. While previously Megan would stand with her knees almost glued together with my wife and her husband inside the house Megan had her feet easily a foot apart. She would stand and talk to me in my chair with her pussy two feet from my face. The Church Bitch was acting more like a hot wife.

It made sense that two women in their mid-twenties with kids would want to strut their stuff a little to see if they could still get a rise from a man. What Ted's wife and I didn't know that while we were playing a game outside my wife was inside my house fucking Ted.

*******

I've already told the story of Ted and Jackie's first time. That night with the kids in bed with no mention of Ted my wife wanted to fuck. I found her to be a little bit loose and a whole lot of sloppy.

"Are you feeling that?" Jackie smiled. "I'm pretty wet, but a lot of that is still Ted."

Wet didn't describe it. I now knew the meaning of sloppy seconds.

"He really put it up in me, didn't he? His cum is leaking down past the head of your cock as you fuck me. It's way up in there. He really splattered by cervix."

I didn't know what to say. I kept fucking her trying not to add my cum to the mess too soon. I felt her orgasm on my cock. I didn't always accomplish that, but this time it was like her cunt was trying to rip the head right off my dick. I held back and she didn't slow down. Then she had to run her mouth again.

"I've got a pretty good grip on you. Do I feel loose to you? I probably should feel loose after having all of Ted's cock crammed in me. Do I feel good to you, Baby?"

That just made me fuck her harder. It was pretty squishy from Ted, but tight enough. Not a lot of difference from before. I lost it and spurted my seed inside her. She laid spread legged on the bed. Her inner lips were a little more outside of her now after Ted loosened her up. Cum started to run out of her. A nice little glob, then another, and another. Then almost a little river as it ran down her ass and puddled on the sheet. I had a big grin on my face as I watched it trickle out.

"Don't be too proud of yourself." She teased. "A lot of that is left over from what Ted did to me."

We both showered. Jackie came to bed naked. We laid there quiet for several minutes.

"Are you mad that I fucked Ted?"

"Startled, hurt, surprised when I saw him pull that much cock out of you, but I guess not mad."

"Good! I don't want you to be mad."

"I'm not mad."

"You know I'll want to do it again with your best friend, don't you? Will that be okay?"

"I guess another time or two wouldn't hurt."

"Well, not a time or two, but a lot. Okay, Sweetie?"

"What does Ted say?"

"We didn't have time to discuss it. Maybe you can call him tomorrow."

By mid-afternoon I still hadn't called Ted when Jackie called me.

"Hey, Sweetie. Ted tells me he started jogging in the evening for a new year's resolution. He said he would sneak by tonight. What did he say when you called him?"

I told her I really hadn't gotten around to calling. I decided to call Ted. I wasn't sure I wanted things to go in that direction.

"Hey, Ted. Jackie said you've been in contact about coming by tonight."

"Yeah, Buddy, I don't know. She's called like four times and keeps texting me. I told her I usually jog after dinner and she wants me to stop by. She says she wants to me fuck her and I don't know how you feel about it. You know, you and me have been friends for a while. I don't want to piss you off."

"Ted ... you've already fucked her. You didn't even pull out. You went ahead and cum in her. Why would you worry about it pissing me off now?"

'What? ... I mean, what? You're not mad that I fucked her and I can fuck her again? Or, you are mad and you don't want me to fuck her? Because one way or the other I don't think she not going to let me not fuck her?"

"Okay, Ted. Do you want to fuck her?"

"I'm not sure how to answer, but yes, I want to fuck her."

"Well, if you come by tonight and fuck her I don't think it's going to be the only time you fuck her, do you?"

"No, probably not. But, I'd rather fuck her in a bed than on that damned dryer."

"Okay, good. That's fine."

"Okay, good, that's fine ... meaning you want me to fuck her. I'm confused."

Ted went on without me saying anything. "Okay, great. I'm glad you are okay with it. I don't think I could stand you fucking Megan though if it were the other way around."

"Ted, you've already fucked Jackie. That horse is already out of the barn. You don't have to worry about me fucking your wife."

*******

By seven Ted was at my house. Jackie put the baby, our six month old daughter, to bed. I had popped a DVD in for the two and four year old. Jackie started down the hall to our bedroom with Ted. It was a short hallway. Even at that they got to the bedroom way too quickly.

I stood behind the kids on the couch knowing that Ted was about to fuck my wife. The kids were watching the cartoon movie on the television. I heard Jackie's voice whisper from the hallway.

"Honey ... Honey ..."

I looked, she was in the doorway stark naked. I went over to her quietly.

"Honey, come watch him fuck me. At least watch him put it in."

Before I could answer I was watching her bare ass sway down the hall. She stopped to wait for me at the bedroom door.

"If the kids miss us you'll hear them coming. We can hear the baby cry if she wakes up. Come watch Ted fuck me."

Ted's cock was hard and straight out. I hadn't noticed before how big his balls were. No wonder she couldn't get herself cleaned up. Ted was in my bed, our bed! Jackie's big D-Cups rose up from her chest, the nipples like little stones on the tips. I was close enough to kiss one.

"Ummmm! That's nice. Oh, ummmm, Oh fuck!"

I thought my wife was reacting to me but she had reached down and guided the head of Ted's cock into her cunt. I was on my knees by the bed, leaning on the mattress, sucking my wife's nipple while Ted fed his cock into her depths. I released her nipple to watch Ted's cock disappear into Jackie. Eight or ten gentle lunges and it was in there.

"Jesus Christ!" I muttered.

"I know. Jesus Christ ... Oh my God!" Jackie gasped.

My wife was catching up to the reality of what she was doing and how much cock was in her. Ted was holding steady as deep as he could force it. Then came Jackie's voice.

"Fuck me ... Oh, please fuck me!"

The motion had started between them. She wanted me to kiss her. It was a little weird kissing my wife while Ted was fucking her, but so was the hardon I was sporting beside the bed. I started to get up to leave to check on the kids. Jackie held onto my hand.

"No, stay. You'll hear the kids if they need you. Stay. Watch Ted fuck me."

It was no hurry up fuck on the dryer this time. It had been a half hour. Jackie had been right about the kids. Ted made her cum several times. Taking nine inches of cock seemed to do that to her. Ted was starting to get worked up.

"Okay, we agree. I'm supposed to cum inside you, right?" Ted was losing it.

"Oh, fuck yes. Fill my married cunt with your seed!"

Jackie grabbed his ass and pulled him into her. It was almost like I could hear a spurting sound as Ted's cum surged into her. They laid for several minutes with Ted's cock still lodged in her pussy.

I checked on the kids and the baby while Ted cleaned up. Jackie stayed naked on the bed. Ted had slammed a pillow under her ass to get the best angle while he fucked her. Jackie stayed on it. I made sure the coast was clear for Ted to slip out.

"Thanks for letting me fuck your wife."

"Oh, thank you for fucking her." I might have sounded a little sarcastic.

"My pleasure. Same time tomorrow night?"

"Sure, why not? I'm sure Jackie is willing?"

Oddly enough, we shook hands. Ted said he was going to jog a little so her wouldn't be lying to his wife.

"Wait!" I stopped him. "You're worried about lying to your wife, but you don't mind fucking mine?"

"Yeah, something like that. See ya tomorrow."

And, Ted jogs off. I went to check on the kids again and then back to the bedroom to see Jackie.

"Bring me a warm washcloth please. This is going to be a mess. I can feel his cum in my cervix?"

"In your cervix?"

"Honey, when he shot that cum in me it went through my cervix. I've got his seed in my womb."

"Let's hope your birth control works. You are still on birth control?"

"Yes, you know I am and you should know I'll want to fuck him again tomorrow night."

"Sweetheart, we've already worked that out."

She stood up and held the washcloth under her slightly open cunt. A lot of cum ran out of her. I thought about Ted's seed she'd carry in her womb for another day or so.

*******

We watched the movie with the kids, it ended and we put the older kids to bed. We still had a couple hours of TV before bedtime. We liked to watch the start of the late news. Until then we were watching a detective show. Jackie was snuggled up against me. It's weird knowing your wife had fucked another man and have he snuggle up next to you full of his cum. The show was lost on me. All I could think about was Ted's big cock going in and out of my wife and the load he left inside her.

Later in the bathroom Jackie was brushing her teeth as I was getting in the shower. When I got out Jackie was lying on the bed naked. Jackie never goes to bed naked even when she knows I'm going to fuck her. There's always clothes to take off.

"Were you going to shower?" I was thinking of he fucking Ted had given her.

"No, I think I just let it go with everything that's in me. Spend the night with Ted's cum moving around in there."

The memory of Ted fucking her had gotten to my cock. Even though I had only popped a five and a half incher compared to Ted's nine I really wanted to fuck my wife. I crawled in bed with her. She turned next to me and planted her big tits in my chest.

"You really liked seeing Ted fuck me, didn't you? I could tell."

"Well, it was pretty exciting seeing how worked up you got. I never knew my little wife could take that much cock."

"I had no idea a man could have one that big. I love Ted fucking me with it."

I had one hand on her ass. She moved her leg up giving me access to her pussy. It was leaking Ted's cum. I had to fuck her. I pushed her on her back and got between her legs.

Jackie giggled. "I can't believe you want to do this after seeing what Ted did to me."

My cock went right in. I began fucking her. Maybe it was wifely duty, but she started fucking me back. She wasn't as tight for me after the first time Ted fucked her and now that he had a half hour at her she was a little more loose. Jackie was grinning at me.

"Wow! You really do like sloppy seconds, Sweetheart."

I was going to fuck her and cum in her. She was still my wife. She gave a couple of wiggles as if she liked it, but was probably just making fun of me. Not much chance my five inches was going to make her forget that earlier Ted had fucked her with nine. I put my load in her a long way from her cervix. Ted's seed was up in there.

Jackie slept naked that night and every night after that. She'd put her robe on to get up with the baby or check on the other two. She'd sleep out from under the covers. Some nights I just watch her sleep and think of Ted fucking her with all that cock.

Ted was fucking her almost every night. He even jogged on weekends just so he could fuck her. When she had her period she would put a towel down and he'd fuck her in spite of the mess. To say they were in to each other more than was good for our marriage was an understatement.

We still had our family meet ups. Jackie didn't seem to mind Megan so much now that she was fucking her husband. Not that Megan didn't notice that Ted had a thing for Jackie. Yet Megan was still not knowing her husband was fucking my bride. The swimsuit thing changed a bit with the women. With it being just us in the privacy of our back yard the suits moved more towards bikini with Jackie making the first move. It caught me off guard, but with her fucking Ted, why not expect her to show a little more of her femininity.

Ted's wife took notice. The next weekend she wasn't bothering with the cover up any more and the bikini was even more revealing than Jackie's. That round ass had my attention and her C-Cups outclassed my wife's big knockers bouncing out of control. For a Church Bitch, Megan knew how to work her body around a man. Ted seemed a little jealous. Then with Ted taking one of his kids in to the bathroom and Jackie in the house getting snacks and drinks Megan made a startling statement.

"Our spouses are getting pretty chummy, don't you think?"

"Oh, I don't know." I lied. "Everything seems normal."

"If Ted wasn't so afraid of me I'd think her was doing her."

"I can't imagine that my Jackie or your Ted would do that."

It was hard to make that sound sincere, especially since we now had all seven kids running around near us and Ted and Jackie were alone inside the house. Would she try to get the opportunity to get his cock in her knowing his wife was in the backyard? I wondered if he was fucking her on the dryer again. Between five and ten minutes later they came out together. I knew that look on Jackie. Ted had fucked her enough to cum in her.

MormonChicks
MormonChicks
1,521 Followers