Loving Little Julie Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The low, groaning noises she made heated his blood. Silently, he watched her fuck him almost as if he wasn’t even in the room. Wanton lost displayed on her face as she repeatedly swung her hips down onto him.

“My clit Jake,” she whispered, “Rub me off baby. Make me cum again.”

Immediately, he used both hands to spread her pussy lips, seeking out her hard pearl, stroking it with both thumbs in an alternating pattern. She went wild above him; her voice groaning so loud it was sure to wake Julie and the baby. He shushed her quietly and renewed his touch.

As Jake writhed underneath her, his thumbs teasing her clit, his hips fucking her ruthlessly, his gaze fell on the mirror that had supplied him with so much visual excitement that very morning. A strong vision of sweet young Julie, fucking her own pussy with total abandonment flashed through his mind, and he moaned loudly, driving his dripping tool deeply into his wife’s accepting sex. Again and again, he saw the child and it drove him mad with lust.

“Chelle… oh God… I’m gonna cum baby. Fuck my dick hard!”

His wife complied, heaving her body up, his cock just teasing the entrance to her pliant pussy, then slamming down until his tool swept against her inner walls delightfully. Opening his eyes, he saw the lust glazed look in his wife’s green eyes as she fucked herself to pleasure on his steel hard, oozing shaft. She twisted her head from side to side, groaning… fucking… losing herself. Chelle and Julie… the visions of each, one in the flesh and the other in memory, took him over the edge and as his wife cried out her orgasm, he unleashed and spewed his hot lava deeply into her milking cunt.

“Mmm… Jake… Jake… Oh Jake. Cum in me baby…. Fill me up… ohhhhh… yessss.”

He answered with moans of his own and drew her body down to him, his cock continuing to squirt his seed, shot after steaming shot, inside her. So soft and covered with a fine sheen of perspiration, Michelle moaned against his throat as her satisfied body began to come down from its high.

“I love you Chelle… love you baby,” He said sleepily, holding her close.

“I love you too Jake,” she responded, kissing him softly.

From the corner of his left eye, a movement caught his attention. Peering through a crack in the slightly open door was Julie, wrapped in a sheet and staring at the two of them. Angrily, she flashed her eyes at Jake, then turned on her heel and strode away.

Exhausted now, Jake could only lie still and enjoy his wife’s last convulsions around his softening cock. He couldn’t even remember how many times he’d climaxed today and all he could think of now was sleep. Tomorrow he would explain to Julie. He’d explain how he loved them both. Somehow, she’d understand. Somehow…. And sleep took them, man and wife, locked together in a loving embrace.

12