Loving Mature Aunt

Story Info
Lovely aunt guides Vibhu to adult pleasures.
6.7k words
4.22
148.8k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am 19 year old & originally hail from a small town of Uttar Pradesh where my parents still live.. My parents always wanted to give me quality education. But those days there was no reputed college in my locality. After school, it was a big question before my parents as to where I go for further studies. My uncle was an officer in U.P. administration and aunty was lecturer in Department of biology in a college. When they came to know about dilemma of my parents they suggested me to take admission in University and stay with them. It was fantastic proposal so far my studies were concerned but personally I was not very excited as I had never been emotionally close to my uncle's family. Though I had great respect for both, uncle and aunty, but I had never been vocal to them and there was an apprehension in my mind whether I would feel comfortable with them. Anyways, despite all such apprehensions, now it was final decision that I was going to study in University and stay with my uncle and aunt. My uncle was contrary to my apprehension, I felt that both, my uncle and aunty were very supportive and caring towards me and my cousins were happy, as they have got an elder brother to talk and study with them.

As I told earlier I was not from a big city, so I had never been exposed to sex or sexually enticing literatures. But here some students of my class used to bring porn magazines such as "Debonair" or "Chastity" and glimpse on nude models have started working on me and somewhere I felt sexual urge within me. As those days Internet was not available and porn cassettes were far-far away from my access so I used to borrow such magazines from my friends and masturbate while looking at pictures of nude girls; however in reality I had never seen any nude girl or woman. I remember, it was August and my uncle got transferred to another city of U.P., he tried his best to get transfer order cancelled but he didn't succeed and he had to left for there. Now he visits home once in 15 or 20 days.

One day, one of my friends brought a sex storybook written by some "Mastram" type authors. There was a story titled "Maine chachi ko choda". After reading this story my thoughts changed in one go. My own aunt, flashed in my mind as a sexual object that can easily pacify my lust. But it was only in the state of mind when I was overpowered with such desires. I knew it was not going to happen ever in my life. But, after this incident I have started to look my aunt in different perception. My aunt was 40 years old and had a nice figure. Still at this age she looks a sex bomb. She was 5 ft. 5 inches tall and weighs about 65 Kgs+. She had gorgeous legs with wide thighs, full round big buxom and well shaped round and firm hips. From top to bottom she was fair and spotless like an Angel. I think she was proud of her looks and smooth, silky & voluptuous body, as it was evident from her way of keeping her well maintained. The best part of her body was the huge set of boobs. They were huge & firm till date.

In my life I have never thought of my aunt as any kind of sexual object, but in a blink of an eye it all changed and initial feelings of lust for my own aunt were developed in my mind. If I remember, after reading that story, my first memories of feeling stirred up were watching her get dressed in front of me or watching her move about the room, retrieving things from the refrigerator, her tits bouncing and her hips swaying under her sari or looking at her cleavage when she wears deep neck blouse or during her forward bending. Some times after bath she used to come out from bathroom in bra, petticoat & Hawaii slippers and put rest of her clothes, likes blouse and sari on her body even if I was there in the room but with her back towards me. Though I always use to peep her when I get any chance but never let her know about it. For her I was still a shy and innocent guy.

It was October and we had two-week long vacations for Dussehra in our college however my cousins' school was still open. My aunt asked me if I want to visit my parents on this occasion or want to stay here to see how Dussehra is being celebrated in city. With a lust of getting a chance to squeeze my aunt I decided to stay with them and told " Rohit aur Garima bhi hain, do-teen dino mein unki bhi chhutti ho jayegi, uncle bhi aa jayenge, hum sabhi saath honge to bahut maza aayega. Iss baar main yehi rahunga .

"It's nice; I think you will have great fun during these vacations as it's your first Dussehra in here." That day aunt was busy in household chores and I was lending helping hands to her. During this period, several times I tried to touch or rub her body accidentally, whenever I got a chance. At one point she bent down to get old magazines from lower shelf of central table and her nightie was riding up her legs, exposing her marvelous calf and stretched tightly across her round ass. This sight caused my dick lurched in my shorts and began to swell as she remained in that position for 2 minutes. I had conflicting feelings of recognizing my aunt as my local guardian and other hand as a sexual object. I tried my best to wash these feelings but my lust over powered me. I thought I must be losing my mind, but I couldn't stop watching her. Next morning when my cousins were out for school and I and my aunt were at home (as colleges were closed but not schools). My lust for her overpowered me and I decided to go ahead with some clever tricks as it was now or never situation for me. Till then I had no idea about her mind, about her sexual drives and her response to my move. I knew if I go straight forward for her it is not going to happen in anyway. Even it was not certain if my trick would work. It might ruin my life and she could tell my parents about it. With great puzzle in my mind I came out of my study room and approached her. She was in living room sitting on the sofa and watching television. Pretending as I'm in great pain and surprise me went there and sat on sofa beside her. It was evident from my face that I was in some trouble. Looking at me she asked.

"Kya hua tum kuchh pareshan dikh rahe ho?"

"Kuchh nahi aunty buss aise hi..."

"Arrey baba bolo to kya hua whets wrong with you? Are you ok?"

"Haan aunty main theek hun but I think I need to go to the doctor". I replied.

"Why, what happened?"

"Aunty, main aapko nahi bata sakta, I feel shy in telling you".

"Don't be shy; c'mon tell me what's wrong, yaad rakho tumhari maan ne tumhe meri zimmedari par bheja hai, tumhari har pareshani ka khayal mujhe rakhna padega."

"Actually aunty tonight I had a bad dream and when I wake up I noticed that there was" deliberately I ate my words and was looking for her reaction.

"No, no, not like that actually in dreams I was here at home with you only I don't remember what happened next but when I was awake I noticed that there was a large wet patch on my underwear I think some fluid came out of my I never experienced it before but I'm sure it was not pee as it was quite thick like someone had poured gum bottle on my underwear."

I could see thrill on her face, I think my trick was doing well on her.

"Oh, is it so now I know what the problem is. Don't you ever have any talks with your friends about that"?

"Nahi aunty, this is for the first time that my underwear was wet. Kahin aisa to nahi ki mujhe koi serious disease hai."

I wanted to bring sexuality in our conversation so I went little ahead and said. "Actually aunty, kabhi kabhi morning mein kuchh ajeeb sa feel hota hai but I think it is due to pee pressure."

I noticed her expression and can guess that she was in confused state of mind, she switched off the television and after a little pause she asked with completely changed attitude.

"Kya ajeeb feel hota hai, batao. Jub tak tum khul kar bataoge nahi, tab tak main kaise bataun ki yeh disease hai ya nahi."

I was sure that my trick was working and my aunt was curious about my queries. I decided to go ahead with fake problems of mine. With an artificial gesture of sadness on my face, I said, "Aunty, in mornings I feel hardness in my and I think it is due to pee pressure as after urination I feel relaxed. But..."

"But what? bolo."

Aunty, sometimes there is unusual hardness too specially when any girl touches me in college. I have talked about this to a friend of mine and he told that it is a natural phenomenon. Aunty, I'm really worried of this sudden change."

"kya, don't you know what it means when you get a hard-on. I just can't believe Vibhu, your are 18 years old and don't you know anything about all these?"

I put my face down and confessed, "No aunty, I am really not aware of all these things."

"Ok, I think by this age you should have known this. But it's not your fault; actually we don't have sex education in our schools that's why you are still ignorant."

She was again silent for few minutes.

"Well I can tell you each and everything but in our society it is not expected from a mother or aunt to teach her son about all these things, therefore you have to promise one thing before I tell you anymore. I don't want anybody to know about this neither your parents, nor your uncle and even your cousins too. So promise me you won't tell anyone about this ,what I'm going to teach you." She said. Hearing this from her mouth I literally was shivering in ecstasy and was sure that I'm going to have lady of my dream very soon. I promised her that I won't tell anyone about this.

OK. First thing, you don't worry about that fluid coming out. But as you told, you were with me in your dream and still that fluid came out, it's really strange for me. I'm unable to understand why it happened."

I wanted to show myself really innocent to her. I further inquired... "Aunty, koyi serious illness to nahi hai yeh, kya mujhe doctor ke paas jana padega?"

"Nahi- nahi, darne ki koi baat nahi hai. I shall explain you everything about that. But before we go ahead let me tell you that for time being don't treat me as your aunt, consider me as your teacher telling you about human anatomy, otherwise it will not be easy for me to explain you and for you to understand the things properly. OK?"

"OK aunty."

"Now, tell me do you get hardness in your penis when you see some nude lady?"

Hearing the word "penis" from her mouth brought me in utter ecstasy and of course I was enjoying being taught by teacher turned aunt. I said that, "I never had seen any real lady but last month my friend had given me a magazine with nude pictures of women and when I was watching that I felt hard-on in my pants."

"OH! So you read porn magazines? You have never told me about this. Do you like to see nude pictures? "

Pretending as I have committed crime by reading such magazines I regretted, "Sorry aunty, actually I didn't purchase such magazines my friends bring it. maine sirf ek baar dekha hai".

"Koi baat nahi, ab tum college mein ho, sab kuchh hota hai wahan, dheere dheere sab kuchh pata chal jayega, but remember Rohit aur Garima ko nahi pata chlana chahiye ki you bring porn magazines to home."

"Sorry aunty, I won't ever bring such magazines in future." I tried to be more innocent and I guess my aunt was not aware about what going in my mind but same time I was also not sure about the things which are going to happen.

"It's OK Vibhu, don't feel guilty. Let us come to the topic and remember we are not aunt and nephew here you are my student and I'm your teacher. If you still treat me as your aunt I won't be able to teach you. Now see, the hardness that you feel in your shorts is an erection of Penis. This is caused by sexual stimulation. A Person is always attracted towards his or her opposite sex. And when he or she is able to see more of the opposite sex i.e. nude, he or she gets stimulated, Vibhu your Penis is your Sex Organ and gets stimulated while you are watching a female getting nude, so it gets erect. It means that the Man is aroused, sexually aroused"

"But aunty why it gets erect?" I inquired as I wanted to hear more and more in one go.

"Again aunty bhul gaye what I told you?"

"Sorry Can I call you ma'm, then?"

"It would be fine."

She showed a little anger over me calling her aunt but she continued to teach me.

"OK, come to the reasons of erection. For that you shall have to understand Female's body part. Female's, sex organ is known as Vagina. It is situated at the same place where men have their Penis. A Vagina is sort of a hole. What happens during Sex is, Man inserts his Penis in to the woman's vagina. This is known as Sexual intercourse. And this is what gives both of them, the Pleasure."

With this conversation I felt my penis was getting hard which did not remain unnoticed by her eyes. She looked into my eyes and smiled but like a professional teacher she continued to explain.

"You are having this erection, its ok, but aren't you also feeling some pleasure?"

"Yes Maa'm, some different feeling...sort of excitement, my heart beats also seems to have gained speed and I can feel little moisture on my penis tip."

"What you are experiencing is the Pre-cum getting out of your Penis."

"But what about that fluid" I asked.

Don't get impatient Vibhu I'm coming to that point. So, when man reaches his climax during intercourse, he shoots out a load of Semen, which is thick white fluid. It's also known as cum. The Climax he reached is known as orgasm which you had in your dream."

Now she seemed to be little curious and said.

"Vibhu tell me one thing, in your dream were you with me only or there was any girl too?"

"I don't remember exactly aunty; I think I was with you only."

She smiled and I noticed a blush on her face.

With this conversation I felt my penis was getting hard which did not remain unnoticed by her eyes. She looked into my eyes and smiled but like a professional teacher she continued to explain.

"You are having this erection, it's ok, but aren't you also feeling some pleasure?"

"Yes Maa'm, some different feeling...sort of excitement, my heart beats also seems to have gained speed and I can feel little moisture on my penis tip."

"What you are experiencing is the Pre-cum getting out of your Penis."

"But what about that fluid" I asked.

Don't get impatient Vibhu I'm coming to that point. So, when man reaches his climax during intercourse, he shoots out a load of Semen, which is thick white fluid. It's also known as cum. The Climax he reached is known as orgasm which you had in your dream."

Now she seemed to be little curious and said.

"Vibhu tell me one thing, in your dream were you with me only or there was any girl too?"

"I don't remember exactly aunty; I think I was with you only."

She smiled and I noticed a blush on her face.

It was amazing to hear such a descriptive answer from my aunt and at this point I was sure that very soon I'd taste first forbidden fruit of my life and that too from my own aunt. I kept listening to her like an obedient curious kid. Looking at my erect penis, which was quite visible in my shorts, she said, "Now Vibhu, that you have an erection, it's meant to relieve it. You need to touch your penis and try giving some minor strokes. Move your penile skin up & down. You will enjoy it finally reaching a climax. You shall shoot out the same fluid to get completely relaxed."

Though I knew it what she want to tell, still I asked. "Do I need to do that?"

"Yes, it's known as masturbation and there's nothing wrong about it. If you do it regularly, you shall not experience fluids in your underwear, I mean so early, when you are just dreaming about a girl (remember not me)!, so go to toilet and get relieved of the erection"

"Thanks madam."

Like a professional teacher she taught me and once again switched on the TV and got her buried in watching TV as nothing had happened. I was again in dilemma and not sure if my trick had any impression on her mind. I went in bathroom and jerked myself off. I bathed and came out after half an hour. When I was out I didn't go to her and not talked anything about it. As usual I had my breakfast and routine works. That night I could not sleep well and almost whole night I was fantasizing about having sex with my aunt but I decided not to initiate it with myself and let it be start from her side as lust was quite evident in her eyes too.

Next day in morning she inquired if I have had again wet dreams and when I told "no" she said, "its fine now, when you feel sexual urge, you can release yourself in this way and you won't ever spoil your undergarment. She gave me a hug and asked how I felt. I showed, as I was embarrassed to admit but told her that I enjoyed it. She kissed on my cheeks. So that was our beginning and it was quite exciting for 18 years old boy. I know it was well planned but whatever I did was truly right. I think it was injustice if she hadn't taught me about sex, as her most adorable nephew was scared about the semen.

After that day, we used to watch movies together more comfortably and whenever there used to come some romantic scenes, she noticed hard on in my pajama and starts teasing me if my cousins are not there. I take sportingly and would smile and ask her "Aunty please don't stare at me like this I feel shy".

She knew it that I watch her from behind as her ass sway elegantly while she walks. I take a short view of her cleavage show when she leans in front of me. From next day it was holiday for my cousins too, my uncle to join us and we had great Dussehra. But nothing exciting had happened.

One day in the evening, her kids were out for tuition and we were watching TV, she was wearing a sari with low cut sleeve less blouse & sexy slippers in her feet. She was sitting with her feets on center table and was shaking them. I was enjoying the view. There was no sex scene in the movie, but I had hard on. I was gazing her every minute now and then.

She noticed it asked casually "kya hua tum theek to ho, are you comfortable?"

"Yes aunty, why"

She rose and sat on the Sofa besides me. She slid her butt more towards me and almost pushed her body on me.

"Why are you having an erection?"

"Oh aunty, I don't know, well may be just like that"

"No you are lying. Are you aroused, may be by looking at me. Don't lie, don't forget I was the one who taught you many things"

"Well, frankly speaking, aunty I think I am aroused after looking at you. That's wrong from my part. I am sorry"

"Arrey nahi, don't feel sorry about that. I am your aunt, but I am a woman too. An opposite sex for you. If I look sexier, then obviously you shall get aroused looking at me. It's normal Vibhu"

"Thanks aunty. Ek baat bolun, you look prettier than the girls in the magazines. I feel proud of it that my aunt is so." (I stopped)

"kya, that your aunt is so bolo - bolo sharmao mat, mujhe bhi to pata chale ki main kaisi dikhti hun."

"You're so sexy aunty."

"Kya baat hai Vibhu, aaj aunty ki bahut tareef ho rahi hai, wanna learn anything more or just flattering?"

"It's not flattering aunty, I'm honest".

"Thanks Vibhu, I think it's been a long time we haven't talked about your sex knowledge. Do you happen to learn more about sex & masturbation after that day?"

"Yes, a bit, our friends used to talk a lot. We also bought a magazine depicting female sex organs and learned more about it."

"Oh that's great"

"Anything else you would like to know?"

I wanted to cut conversation short and hit the goal I said,

"No aunty, but as and when I get to learn more about it, I feel that I need to experience some thing. I know it's not a right time, but may be some preliminary experience. I mean I sort of crave for something. You know what I mean..."

"You are here almost from 4 months; you don't have any girl friend?"

"No aunty"

"Oh that's so sad. I wish if I could help my nephew out. ...Ok tell me which part of woman's body you like the most"

12