Loving Mimi Ch. 01

Story Info
Hot little Mimi does everyone but me.
15.5k words
3.38
68.8k
45
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/25/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I met Mary Irene Murphy my senior year in high school. Actually, I should say I noticed Mary Irene Murphy when she came back to school that late summer day with a trim waist, a round ass, and a very respectable set of jugs. With her red hair, green eyes, and bright smile there wasn't anything not to like.

With the initials MIM it was not a stretch for her to pick up the nickname Mimi. Any guy that shared a class with Mimi left the room at the end of the class with a book held over his crotch to try to hide the erection caused by just being in the same room with the vivacious little vixen. I had three classes with Mimi. I would say my dick remained hard. It knew what it wanted.

Mimi could be called friendly, but frankly, she knew she was hot. She liked to tease. She wasn't maybe the prettiest or most popular girl in school, but she sure rang my bells. I thought she liked me enough that I asked her out. After a couple of turn downs she let me take her to a movie and buy her popcorn. Just the movie and the popcorn. Apparently it was to look and not touch. I went home with a black eye.

That date started with her running to the curb to get in my car. A week later I went to her house to hangout one evening. That's when I met Mimi's mom. For everything Mimi was, her mother was that times two ... or three. When she opened the door all I could see was tits. Not bare tits, but tits that seemed to beg to be free of their restraint. Turning around to call to Mimi it was all ass. Not a big ass. But, a round ass, a bit of an outsized ass and like no ass I have ever seen. It was twenty minutes before I looked at her face.

The cool part was Mimi's mom sent us to her room to study. Not like that was going to work to my advantage as I hoped. Instead I got "The Speech" from Mimi.

"Look ... you've met my mom. If you are going to come over to see me, fine. But, don't come over to check out Mom's tits and ass. I've had a whole life of that. I'm eighteen in a couple of months. I've had a Dad and four Stepdads. Plus, I can't count how many of her boyfriends there were that she let hang around until she got bored with them. That's not going to be me!"

"No, I am sorry. I didn't mean to do that." I stammered. I did now understand how Mimi blossomed into womanhood in just a few months over the summer. It was in the DNA!

We became friends. I took Mimi on a few more dates. More movies, more popcorn. I wasn't even remotely close to getting to fuck her. She remained a girl loving to tease. At school anything with pants was fair game. She knew what she was doing to the boys and loved every minute. She dated some other guys. Some her age to some that were older than me. Her mother didn't care.

Some of them may have gotten past first base, but even getting a kiss from Mimi was torment for me. My hormones got rolling just by getting past Mimi's mom. Then Mimi would shut them down. I'd hang around with her in her room until it got to be almost every night. Then some evenings she'd tell me she had a date, but would ask me to come over the next evening.

We got to know each other as we went along. Liking and disliking many of the same things. We shared the same birthday on September 23rd. School cut off for birthdays was the start of school. This made us about the oldest kids in or class since K1.

The night before school started Mimi asked my opinion on some outfits she wanted to wear to school. She must have felt like I was her gay brother or something because she started trying on different tops with this gray skirt. The beauty of this was that she would whip off each blouse in front of me leaving herself exposed in her bra each time. I'll swear I could hear teeth ripping off my zipper.

She had to know what this did to me. The next week it was trying on more tops and me giving my thoughts on how they looked. I wasn't going to complain. We planned what to do for our joint birthday.

"I want to do something special for turning eighteen." Mimi quipped. After all, I'm going to be legal and tender!"

That remark had me going. I was a nervous wreck.

"What do you want to do.?"

"Oh, something to celebrate me being a woman." She grinned.

"Want me to take you to a movie?"

"Not for my eighteenth. How about dinner in a nice restaurant and then dancing?"

"Yeah, I guess." I agreed. "I'm going to be legal, too!"

It came down to two nights before our birthdays. As with most nights there was the try on session for school the next day. About three tops in, while standing in her bra, I get this surprise from her.

"Well, shit! Maybe it's the skirt."

Mimi dropped the skirt and stood in front of me in panties and bra. Then turning her back to me to look in her closet I got my chance to stare at what was my first woman in her underwear. It left my mouth open and we wondering if I had time to jack off before she turned back around. Had it been only a heartbeat there would had been time. The problem would have been the time to clean myself up.

"I think this is the outfit for tomorrow." Mimi had made up her mind. "Oh, let me show you this."

Mimi pulled a dress out of her closet. "I got this to wear Friday night on my eighteenth. What do you think?"

She held it up. It was great. Short skirt, low cut top, dark blue in color.

"Really hot. I can't wait to see you in it."

"Oh, let me show you now!"

She undressed back to her panties and bra and stepped into it. I figured she would drop in over, but this was good. The she put her arms in and pulled it up over her boobs and hooked the strap around her neck.

"What do you think?"

"Uh! Wow! But, I don't think the bra goes with it so well."

She unhooked it from the back and worked her arms through the straps, then pulled off her tits, holding it in the air in her hand.

"Here you go, silly!" She tossed it to me. I caught it and held it against my chest. She looked like a goddess to me.

"I can't wait to get you out on Friday." I told her.

"Oh, about that. I should have said something. I have a date. Someone else is taking me."

"Shit, Mimi. I thought I was taking you. Who the hell is going instead?"

"It's a guy I dated during the summer a couple of times. He was real nice to me. He's got a really nice car and I know he can afford to take me fancy places to celebrate."

"How did he even know it was going to be your birthday>"

"Oh, he didn't. I called him. Told him I'd be eighteen. He asked me out. Sweet, huh?"

I was devastated. I thought with the legal and tender and being a woman remarks I was going to get to fuck her. I couldn't get myself to go to her house the next night. The night after that was our birthdays. I sulked around my house instead of doing anything. I kept wondering what Mimi and her rich boyfriend were doing and if he was doing her.

Monday, at school, she was with some other girls, both before school and during lunch. I suspected she was avoiding me. I was thinking I had lost the best thing to ever happen to me.

Then as I started to walk home from school I heard her voice call to me.

"Hey, wait up!"

"What do you need?" I sounded less harsh than I intended.

"Walk with me."

I waited for her to catch up. We walked several minutes not speaking.

"Are you mad at me?" She asked.

I didn't answer her.

"Will you please come to see me tonight. I miss you."

"Okay." I agreed.

We got the the spot where I cut off to go home. She grabbed my arm and kissed me on the lips briefly.

"Thank you for being my friend." She looked as if she was about to cry.

I went to her house that night. Nothing seemed different. Neither of us mentioned the date she had with the other man. We were back to me helping her pick out clothes. I guess her mom sensed something not right. She hollered at us that she was going to take us out to eat. Mimi hurried to change clothes.

"Reach in that drawer and toss me the blue bra would you?"

I opened the dresser. There were several bras neatly folded. I reached for the blue one. I tossed it underhand to her. Fully facing me she took off her bra, exposing tits that I had only been imagining what they would look like. It was even better than I could have dreamed. Firm cone shaped knockers with pink nipples poking out in the cool air. Not much color around them. Just a super set of tits and hard nipples. I guess the expression on my face told it all.

"If I had thought you would have liked them that much I would have shown them to you weeks ago."

"They are beautiful. Just spectacular."

"They aren't that much compared to Mom."

These babies had to be at the least a C-Cup. I was totally fucking in love. I was hoping to be offered a feel, but Mimi dropped her arms under the straps and pulled the cups over her boobs.

"That's all you get. You never know when you will see them again."

Her mom ended up getting us hamburgers and fries. The woman had a way a eating a French fry that suggested she was chewing on the end of your cock. Mimi didn't catch on, but Momma had to know the effect it would have on me. I insisted carry the empty tray to the trash so I could hide my hard cock. I sent them ahead of me and hurried right behind them so they couldn't look back and see my boner.

In the car her mom said she thought my door wasn't shut and reached across the two of us to check. After checking she dragged the back of her hand across my hardon. She had to feel it and had to know why it was hard. We returned home and Mimi and I went back to her room.

"Did you want to know what we did on my date Friday?" Mimi asked.

"I assumed you had a good time. What did you do?"

"He picked me up here. That car was so nice! Then we went to eat. It was so expensive. I couldn't believe the prices on the menu. I wanted to have wine, but had to be twenty-one to be served. After we were done he got a bottle of wine that was $200 and two glasses. We sat in his car and drank it while we talked. I think I drank more than he did. We finally drove to a club where he took me dancing. It was great. There was a line, but they looked a me and let us in."

As much as I didn't want to here any more, I didn't want her to stop.

"We danced for a couple of hours. I got pretty worked up. He kept pulling my tits into his chest and I could feel his cock that would swell in his pants. Finally he took me to some room with a couch and table and we made out. I let him fuck me. Afterwards he led me out to the car. I felt like everyone knew what we did. He insisted in cumming in me. I could feel it inside me and running from my vagina as we walked."

"I sat in his car, feeling myself leaking into my panties on the way home. At the door he kissed me goodbye. I got out of the car and went into the house. I really wanted a shower, but in spite of not wanting him to cum in me, I liked the way it felt. I took off my dress and I crawled into bed. I felt his seed in me. I felt its heat and some seemed to try to leak out, yet I sensed the feeling of sperm swimming towards my womb. I fell asleep and dreamed of cocks, lots of cocks, in me."

He sounds like a dick. Are you going out again?

"He called me the next afternoon. He asked me out again. He said he wanted me to wear the exact same clothes and not to wash them. The panties were soaked in both of our juices. He had cum on my dress so that you could see dried white stains against the dark blue. He said he had plans where no one would see. I dressed and waited for him to come get me."

"Where did you go?"

"He was in a good mood. He took me right straight to a mid-priced hotel. He had already rented the room. We went in and he told me to stray dressed. Then he directed me to lie on my back on the bed and pull my panties aside to expose my gash. He entered me and fucked me hard. After a few minutes he spurted a load into my pussy. Then it was up on his cock with me sliding up and down on it. His cum was leaking out with each stroke. When he shot into me again I started to cum for the first time. He didn't make me cum the night before."

This is worse than my worse dreams ...

"As he pulled out from me a lot of cum ran out of me and ran down my ass. He put me on my knees and fucked me from behind. I must have liked that best. He made me cum twice. When he spurted he pulled out and I collapsed onto the bed. He started to get dressed. When he stared to leave I hurried to get up."

"You can just lie there." He told me.

"Shouldn't I be going with you?" Mimi asked.

"No, I just took you out to see if I could fuck you. You're just like any other cunt. You can find your own way home."

"How am I supposed to get there?"

"Maybe you can fuck a cab driver!"

As he got to the door he turned back to me and reached into his pocket.

"Here's a fifty. I think that's what whores charge these days. I hope we don't have you knocked up because I don't want people to know I fuck sluts like you.

"He laughed at me and left me in a hotel twenty miles from home." She told me.

"My, God! What did you do?"

"I knew that my Mom and her boyfriend would be too drunk to come get me. I was going to use the fifty for cab fare. Then I thought of a girlfriend to call. She wasn't home and her dad sensed something was wrong. He offered to come get me. I told him where I was and gave the room number. When he answered the door I was dressed, it wasn't hard to guess what I had been through."

"Maybe you would feel better if you showered before we go."

"He had hugged me and apparently I smelled much like I looked. I don't know why, he sat in the chair, and I went into the bathroom. This was the first time I had looked at myself. I had cum everywhere. Even in my hair and on my face. Cum in my vagina was still a puddle in my slit. I turned on the water and got in the shower. The hot water felt good and removed all that was visible. I reached for the shampoo when I thought I heard the door open."

"Everything okay in there Mimi?"

"Right then I saw a shadow from him moving between me and the vanity light. He was in the bathroom with me. I had shampoo in my eyes. After another couple of moments I heard the glass shower click to open. I tried to get the soap from my eyes and was going to scream. Then is when I saw his cock sticking straight out and bobbing at me. It was bigger that what I just had in me."

"Everything is going to be alright. If you don't want me in here with you I will go wait and take you home."

"I didn't know what to say. I wanted to scream for him to get out, but my pussy was telling me to grab his cock. My pussy won. This thing had to be a couple of more inches than my date ... and I liked that, regardless of how that ended. There I was, an eighteen year old recent virgin, and a forty something father of a friend. I put both arms around his neck and he kissed me."

"Let's finish the shower and get dried off." He told me.

"My eyes never left his cock as I rubbed the towel over me. I went to the bed and spread my legs open for him to fuck me."

"Let's not rush into this. You've been through an ordeal. We need to start slow."

"The man kissed my stomach ... which sent tingle through my pussy. Then worked into my bush, pushed his nose against my clit and stuck his tongue in my opening. He made me cum hard. Apparently I squirted a large gob of goo that was still in my pussy. He got up and got a tissue and wiped me."

"I don't mind a little mixture, but I think that one was all your boyfriend.

"He tossed the tissue into the trash and went right back to eating me again. About fifteen minutes later somebody was going to have to fuck me. I was cumming over his tongue, but really needed his cock in me. He got a drink of water. When he came back he started feeding his cock into me. That couple a extra inches makes a really big difference. I was cumming while it was still going in."

"How damn big was it?"

"He said he was about average or a little over at around seven inches. The asshole that fucked me before must only had about five. I let this forty year old fuck me twice before he took me home. He made me cum a lot. When he would bury in me and his balls would be against my ass I'd think about how I was taking sperm from someone my father's age, wherever the fuck he is now."

"You got home, okay, right?"

"Yes, he stopped a couple of doors down and told me not to tell my mother who brought me home. I guess they must have a history. Of course, with mom it's easier to guess who she has done rather than who she hasn't."

Mimi kind of fell into my arms. I felt so comfortable holding her that I fell asleep. She woke me up at ten to go home. I wasn't happy about her having sex, but I was content to know that she was okay. The next night I was back over there and wondering why I couldn't fuck her.

By the next week she was dating again. Date night meant I had to stay home. If I couldn't be with her I didn't want to do much of anything. Except jacking off thinking of what she might be doing with some other guy.

Mimi didn't seem to mind telling me about all of her dates. Sometimes she was suspicious because of what happened on her birthday with the jerk that left her in the hotel. In the following weeks she said she fucked a kid from our school after a basketball game. There were a couple of older guys she fucked at their apartments. She even had a married guy lie to her about not having a wife that she let fuck her a few times until she found out.

Halloween was rolling around. Mimi bought an alien cat kind of costume she modeled for me. It was skin tight and she was admiring herself in the mirror.

"This thing sure isn't going to work with under, is it?"

The lines of her bra and panties were clearly outlined through the fabric. Mimi unzipped the zipper in the front to her waist. She took off the bra, then pulled the costume to her knees and sat on the bed. She finished taking it off and then stood up and removed her panties right in front of me. There it was ... beaver and gash. Finally I got a view of Mimi's womanhood.

"You like what you see?"

"You bet! You are an angel."

"We both know I'm not an angel." She patted her pussy mound. Show's over!"

She started to pull the costume up without underwear underneath.

"That's okay ... it's burned into my retinas. I'll see it whenever I close my eyes. Besides you have to take your cat suit off again."

"Maybe not in front of you." She grinned. "What do you think?"

I'm not sure she would go out like that. Her tits were tight against the material and her nipples were jutting out. Down at her crotch she had quite the camel toe going on. The fabric was so snug it looked like I could see her clit swell out a little as she spun a couple of times to model for herself in front of the mirror. I needed to answer.

"You good enough to eat!"

That left her a split second for the thought to register in her mind as to what I meant.

"Oh , my God! You'd actually eat me? When did you decide you would do that?"

"Long ago ... I'd say the day we met."

"You mean all this time you have been coming over here you would have eaten me out?"

"Yes, from day one!"

"Seriously, if I asked you right now you would eat my pussy."

"Hell, yes ..."

"Then let me get out of this fucking cat suit."

I didn't know a damned thing about eating pussy. Mimi didn't seem to mind. She flopped on the bed and opened her legs. Her fat little cunt lips opened slightly in the center to welcome my tongue. There was more moisture than I expected. I didn't know there was going to be still so much more. My first experience of a woman cumming on my tongue came a few minutes later. This was something I was going to like.

"Oh, fuck ... don't ever stop."

I had a feeling of being in control and I liked it. I quickly learned a way to be a tease myself. I could suck on her clit until she was about to cum and then let go and suck a pussy lip into my mouth. Then I could put her clit between my teeth and just hold it. I had her moaning, groaning, and shoved her cunt into my face. She was getting loud enough that I was afraid her mother would hear.