Loving Moms Ch. 01: Night Moves

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So what do you think?" I heard in a fog of sexual lust."

"Mmmom! I ah..." Was all that I could muster.

Mom put her hands on her hips and replied quiet happily, "I'll take that as you like it." Looking down at my Raging Boner.

There was no hiding it under the tight jeans and had to just live up to how I felt by saying, "yeah mom super-hot."

"Thanks sweetie that means a lot to me."

"But... But mom where did you get that outfit?"

She didn't get a chance to answer since there was a knock on the door followed by a steady stream of people after that.

The party started off decent and mom had spiked the punch like she said. The girl I was most interested in hadn't shown up yet, and I started to feel a bit jealous when I caught a couple of the guys checking mom out. Getting frustrated over the guys gawking and the girl not showing up I kind of hit the punch more than I should have. But finally, she arrived and caused a deep stir inside my body when I saw her.

Dressed as little Bo peep she looked totally adorable. Her dark hair and light skin just seemed to shine under the long light pink fluffy dress. I spent most of the party talking to her while people played your typical holiday games. Mom won the best dress; which I didn't even know they played. While the coolest kid in class won the bobbing for apples.

Mom pulled out my birthday cake which kind of surprised most, and thankfully we forwent the typical happy birthday song and blowing out the candles. I did get a couple of pecks on the cheek from the girls which I liked so all in all it was very nice. Right up to the end of the night when the sauce I had consumed made me braver, I asked Bo peep if I could talk to her someplace quite.

She agreed, and I led her into a backroom where we both sat and I finally expressed my feelings towards her. I remember how she smiled and told me she actually liked me also. I was so happy but wasn't ready for when she leaned in for a kiss, and I gave her a quick smooch on the lips.

"What was that?" I heard her say.

"Umm. A kiss?" I said.

She laughed and said, "Haven't you ever kissed a girl before."

Now I was embarrassed but before I could explain how backwards I was, mom had walked into the room and said, "Sorry for the intrusion but her parents are here to pick her up."

"Thanks." She said dashing off quickly leaving me feeling a tad sick.

Mom walked out of the room, and I followed. My head actually hurt along with my heart, and I wasted no time in trying to find some comfort in mom's magical punch.

I felt a bit dizzy by the time the last of my guests left and tried to excuse myself.

Mom must have known something was wrong and had me sit down first.

Not really wanting to, I listened and took a seat.

"So what happened?" I heard her say.

"I messed up mom."

"How so?"

I told her about my pathetic attempt at kissing. Mom just sat back and put her arm around me. Playing with my hair, she tried to comfort me by describing how to make the perfect kiss.

"Thanks mom." I said resting my head on her shoulder just above her boob.

Mom patted my head and then pushed it into her bosom saying, "It's your birthday, and you shouldn't be this glum."

I sat up and looked into her eyes. Putting on my best fake smile and said, "It's all good mom. This was the best party ever."

Mom lightly touched my cheek and with a very soothing, voice said, "Ah honey. You're so sweet. I think I can help you just a little more." With that, mom moved closer and brushed her lips to mine.

My eyes widened in shock and I actually move my head back some and said, "Mom?"

Mom put her hand behind my head and gently pushed it towards her saying, "It's okay baby. Just kiss me like I explained."

My mouth opened and this time when my lips touched hers, I felt a strange rush of pleasure shoot from my head to my toes. Our lips locked tightly as mom gingerly touched her tongue to mine. I can't describe how wonderful it felt. I was in total bliss. My heart raced along with my breath. I felt my dick growing and knew right then. I wanted my mother. My first true incest feeling had finally awoken, and I welcomed it.

However, suddenly out of no were mom broke our forbidden lip lock and said, "Okay that's enough practice for one night." She then left me to just sit there in total amazement as she sashayed her little cottontail out of the room.

Holly shit! Holly shit! Oh my god! What the fuck! I thought over and over. Yeah I was disappointed with messing up with Bo peep, but mom kissed it better.

Needless to say what I did that night in my room, as a matter of fact, a couple of times. However, little did I know my night wasn't over yet.

I think it was around one in the morning when mom opened my door. Naked and half awake I felt mom sit next to me and brush my hair saying, "Did you like our kiss?"

Groggy I looked at mom's body and in what brief light filled the room could make her little see-through black teddy. I felt my cock spring to life when my eyes gazed upon her large areolas that were under the transparent material. Nodding to mom's question I heard mom coo, "Good."

Mom leaned closer to my head and softly whispered, "Do you want to do it again?"

Now I was awake. Rolling onto my back, I whispered, "Yes."

Mom motioned her body onto my bed, and I could feel her soft succulent breast mash against my chest under her light sleep wear. Her lips pressed tight to mine, and once again I was in heaven. Our tongues danced and twisted together while our breaths heaved quicker. I had a tough time not getting over excited as our passion for each other's touch grew. It was then that I felt mom brush her palm just once over my exposed hard flesh, and I groaned loudly. Holy fuck it felt nothing like that when I touched it. This was something magical. Something special. Something so wickedly delightful.

Mom broke our kiss as I panted hard and said softly, "Did that feel nice?"

Vigorously I nodded my head and felt her palm run against it once more. Only this time it stayed and ran back down the other way.

"OH Fffuck!!" I croaked as mom gently encompassed my shaft and jerked me off slowly. Our lips meet again while mom's thigh rested on top of mine. My hips started to lift off the bed as my mother's hand worked up in tempo.

Suddenly, I felt mom's other hand grab at my wrist and pull it down ever so closer to her mound. Shocked and horny I didn't resist and actually enjoyed when my palm first made contact with her most sacred spot.

"Help mommy." I heard her whisper as she guided my hand into her panties and over her mound.

"Anything for you mom." I said moving my fingers slowly over her wet pussy lips.

Mom then whispered in my ear guiding my fingers as to where to go, and in no time I became a master at stimulating a woman's clit. I can't express how I felt knowing it was my fingers that made her clit get so hard.

Faster and faster we both went. Both our hips rising and falling to each other's wicked touch. Then, as what cum I had left finally filled my mushroom head, I heard mom wail loudly as her body shook, "Fuck I'm Cumming!" Her snatch tightened around my fingers just as her hand tightened around my cock. I lost control myself and splattered my sperm all over her hand while she came on my fingers.

We lay there in silence and then as fast as she entered my room, she left without saying a word.

In the morning, mom was already at the kitchen table when I entered and had me take a seat.

"Listen honey. I think we need to talk about last night."

"Sure thing mom."

"Honey I know I must have shocked you, and I'm sorry for what I did."

I cut her off and said, "Mom... Please. It was great. I mean better then great."

"No let me finish. It was wrong. So very very wrong." She said and then continued with how she had a weak moment. Blaming it on the punch, missing dad and even how I made her feel inside after our first kiss.

"I know this is hard baby. However, what we did has to be a one-time thing."

"I understand mom." I said feeling my heart sink.

But all wasn't a total loss. My day at school had turned it around when the girl I liked actually came up and asked me to go to the school dance with her. Without thinking I agreed. It wasn't until I got home that I realized I didn't know shit about dancing.

So back to mom I went and explained what happened. Mom of course was happy for me and told me that she could teach me. So after dinner that night mom put on a short black dress and had me change into a pair of dress slacks. We met in the living room and mom put on a light melody that we could dance to. Taking my hands mom showed me where to put them, and we started off slowly. It felt very nice dancing with my own mother, and I think she liked it also. I felt her rest her head on my shoulders and then move closer. Her breath tickled my neck as we swayed, and I could swear I heard a soft moan escape from her. Mom's hands drifted to my sides, and she pulled me until my groin was brushing against her mound as we rocked back and forth causing my cock to once again grow. Mom cooed in my ear as her hands gently left my side and squeezed my ass pushing me hard into her love nest.

"Fuck mom." I moaned when suddenly she pulled away.

"Oh wait." She replied obviously confused. "Okay I think your dance lesson is over."

"Thanks mom" I said as she hurried away.

Mom never came out of her room, and I went to sleep. However, like the previous night, I heard her enter and sit by my side. I laid on my side facing her and acted like I wasn't aware of her presence until I felt her hands lightly touch my shoulder and heard her say, "Jarid honey are you awake?"

Batting my eyes open I caught sight of her evening wear. This time it was something even more revealing than before. It was a red lacy negligee that had her hard nipples pocking out through the material. My mouth watered as I spoke, "Yeah mom what's up."

"Forgive me." I heard before feeling her soft lips on mine. Harder and with more passion than before, we kissed while mom once again lay next to my side. Without any help, my hand wandered down to her panties and I felt her whimper in my mouth when I eased them inside. Mom's fingers reached for my cock and jerked me off vigorously as I tickled her already hard clit. The faster I went the wetter she got and the closer I moved to her. Just as the night before I figured we were going to get each other off except this time mom broke our kiss and hoarsely said, "Put them in me Jarid. Put your fingers inside." This was something new but I did as she asked, and as I slipped two digits deep into her vaginal canal, I heard her wail loudly, "Oh yes... fuck mommy with your fingers."

In an out. In and out. Faster and quicker I went until moms hips gyrated hard onto them. Moaning and whimpering, "Yes just like that. Oh honey mommy's so close."

Her hand clutched on my tool jerking feverishly now I couldn't control my pending explosion but lasted long enough to feel her cunt grip my digit as she thrashed around screaming, "Yesss! Oh yessss!"

Boom! My cum let loose harder than it ever had before sending shock waves throughout my body. Mom lovingly bit my shoulder as she rode out her own spasm. We lay there in silence for about fifteen minutes before mom rose up and walked away.

Jesus. I thought. Realizing she left just like that the night before.

Come the next morning nothing was said as we ate our breakfast. As a matter of fact, mom acted as if nothing ever happened. Which in all fairness I was truly fine with feeling if this is how mom needs to cope with what we shared so be it.

But as the next night came, and I prepared myself for mom's mysterious visit, it never happened. As a matter of fact, two weeks later and still no visit. I can't deny I didn't miss her touch but things at least were going great with me and the girl from school.

A couple of times we kissed outside the school and I felt confident enough to want to take things further. So when the night of the dance finally arrived, I felt a bit over anxious. If dancing with her was anything like dancing with mom. I was sure the night would end with me in her pants.

Mom helped me pick out a nice outfit and told me how handsome I looked.

I confessed my nervousness to her and she very motherly hugged me and said I would do just fine.

She wasn't that far off. The dance went smooth. Minus the part where the chaperones would make sure we kept a safe distance from each other. Mom forgot to tell me about that crap. I mean. How could I ever woo her into my loving arms? However, just before the dance was over, she whispered to me, "You want to make out in the car?"

"Hell yeah!" I expressed. So off to my vehicle, we went. We started necking slowly but after learning from mom's reactions, I knew the girl was getting into it, so I increased the passion in our kisses. Just like mom I let our tongue dance together and heard the girl sigh between our lips. I took that as a sign and moved my hand to her breast and she in return started to rub my tool.

Yes! I thought as I took my other hand and slipped it down to her pussy while she put her hand inside my trousers and stroked me off.

The girl broke the kiss and panted hard as I rub my hands over her chest and mound. Then as she brought me so close to cumming, whispered shockingly out of the blue, "Eat me."

Huh? Oh no. I don't know this. But I couldn't stop. I was in uncharted waters as I slipped her panties down her thighs and moved my head closer to her pussy. This was the first time I had ever smelled the sweet aroma of a wet pussy, and I found it very intoxicating. Not knowing if I was doing this right, I used my fingering as an example and lightly ran my tongue over her clit. She whimpered, "Yes... That's it Jarid. Just like that." That was all I needed to hear. Little by little I flickered my tongue until her little bud grew hard like moms, and she was thrashing her snatch on my face.

"Oh fuck Jarid I'm Cumming!" she screamed, pushing my head hard against her quivering cunt. Her juices covered my mouth and now for the first time I actually tasted a woman.

Sitting up I wiped my mouth and kind of stupidly asked if she liked it.

Her reply of, "What do you think." Made me realize how silly that was.

Suddenly behind me, I heard a loud rap on my car window and turned to see a chaperone yelling for us to get out.

"Shit!!" I said trying to fix my clothes as the girl did the same.

The tongue lashing we both got when we exited the car was well worth it, I felt in the long run.

To tell you the truth I can't even recall what the hell she actually told us. Something about your parents and not acceptable school behavior bla bla bla bla and then led the girl away by the arm leaving me standing alone by my car.

Excited and happy I drove quickly home. I couldn't wait to tell mom how the night went.

I think it was obvious when I rushed into the house barely able to contain myself.

Mom sat upon the sofa, and I explained step by step how the events unfolded right up to the part where we went out to the car.

Mom was on the edge of her seat and in a pleading, voice said, "And... what happened next?"

"Well mom. We kissed and stuff." I was now feeling a little guilty and embarrassed but mom wanted to know more actually almost demanding me to continue.

"Really mom. I'm getting uncomfortable now."

Mom sighed and said it was alright. I knew that I disappointed her but I really couldn't bring myself to telling her I ate a girl out. For some reason, it just felt like I was cheating on her.

Excusing myself I got up and kissed her cheek and said, "I love you mom and thanks for all your help. I really couldn't have done this without you."

Mom held my hand to her cheek and said, "Anything for my boy."

With that I went into my bedroom.

A little disappointed with myself, but still horny, I lay naked on top of the sheet and jerked off to the thought of the girl playing with my cock. It didn't take long before I felt my cum ready to explode but just before I did my door opened and in strolled my mother completely nude.

Still with my dick in my hand I shockingly said, "Mom?"

She didn't say a word as she walked next to my bed and lay next to me.

Again, I said, "Mom?"

And this time she put her finger to my lips and made a shush sound before kissing me hard.

I kissed her back and pushed her naked breast into my chest. Mom's hand snaked down my body until it was grasping my hard love pole. I was already so close that I couldn't stop myself and grunted, "Fuck mom I'm Cumming."

Mom lifted her head and jerked my cock hard causing me to splatter my cum all over her fingers and my torso. Mom momentary moved her hand up to her mouth and licked her fingers making an "mm mm" sound before putting them back onto my spent dick.

Mom rested her head next to my ear as she tinkered with my tool and whispered softly, "Tell me what you did in the car."

"Mmmom..." I groaned feeling my dick coming back to life.

"Did she do this?" Mom sheepishly said, stroking my dick long and hard.

"No..." I replied.

"Then what?" She whispered with her hot breath exciting my neck.

"I played with her tits." I cautiously said.

"Show me."

Fuck! I thought as my cock grew harder. Taking my left hand, I reached up and fondled my mother's breasts. They felt wonderful. Much bigger than the girl's. Mom's nipples grew hard as I ran my fingers over them, and I felt her hand move down to my balls.

Mom tugged at my sack causing my cock to jump and whispered, "Then what."

"I felt her up." I said, now grasping what mom was doing.

Without her saying a word, I moved my hand down to her pussy and rubbed my hand over it.

"Mmm Ohhh Yes... Rub me like you rubbed her."

My heart raced as my incestual thoughts finally over took me, and I whispered back, "Then I licked her pussy."

Mom's breathing hastened as she grabbed me by the hair and eased me down her body.

The sweet smell of her pussy filled my senses, and I savored the aroma before lightly flicking her clit with my tongue.

"OH yes baby. Lick momma. Lick me like you licked her."

That was it. I went crazy. My mouth latched onto my mother's snatch and I mouthed her hard. My tongue lapping at her clit while and then nibbled on her lips. Mom moaned and thrashed as I continued on. Her juices started to flow, and I sucked them from her.

Then loudly I heard mom whimper, "Fuck me. Fuck me with your fingers."

With my tongue on her clit, I sank three digits deep into her. Mom actually screamed, "Fuck yes!" And grabbed my head, like the girl earlier. I figured mom was close. Jabbing my fingers as fast as I could I bit mom's clit and she came hard. Juices squirted out of her as she shook. Mom's body went limp and as I eased back from her drenched snatch, a wicked thought popped into my brain.

As I gazed upon my mother's wonderful naked body I pondered over my idea while my lust and want for her grew even stronger.

Cautiously I crept up her soft sweating body. Easing my thighs between her legs and stopped when my head was next to her ear. Resting my weight on top of her I felt her wonderful breast squeeze under my chest as I rested my throbbing hard cock on top of her wet mound. Nuzzling my nose into her neck I softly kissed it and mischievously whispered, "Do you want to know what I did next?

In a faint soothing tone, I heard her say, "Yesssss."

Kissing her neck again I took her hands in mine. Resting them about her head and whispered softly in her ear, "I fucked her."

Mom's breathing seemed to stop, and she stayed motionless except for her hands which squeezed mine tight. I waited a minute or so and when she didn't make a sound, I once again whispered, "I fucked her mom." And then slid my rigid pole very gradually upward. I felt her breathe again as she released my hands and put her arms around my body until her hands were resting on my ass.