Loving Mother

Story Info
Mom catches him in his boxers.
841 words
3.41
869.3k
29
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
M527
M527
7 Followers

A special thanks to Justin19m from IRC for your great details about your relationship.

* * * * *

It all started very innocently. One morning, about a year ago, I had been taking a shower. I had thought that the house was empty. So I decided to walk from the bathroom to my room with nothing on except for a pair of boxer shorts. Little did I know that Mom had come home and was in the hall as I came outta the bathroom. At the time I already had a hard on and having Mom see me in my boxers was turning me on even more.

Let me tell you what Mom looks like before I continue. She's 5'08", slim because she works out all the time, shoulder length brunette hair, with blue eyes, 36c cup breasts, and the tightest ass I've ever seen on a 42 year old.

At first, I was too dumb founded to do anything. But when she didn't say anything, I started to notice that Mom was looking at my hard prick. I'm just like any other normal 19-year-old guy, I had fantasy about me and my Mom acting like lovers, but till now nothing had ever happened between us. Now, with her staring right at me, I flaunted it a little. She just smiled and apologized and walked to her room.

As much as I wanted to go after her, instead I went into my own room and jerked off. This was totally new to me and I had to think about how to proceed. I knew that since Mom & Dad had divorced, she hadn't really gone out much. I didn't have any siblings either to worry about. So it was just Mom and I.

I started flirting with Mom every chance I could. I would kiss her more as a lover than as a son. I would hug her tightly, with my hands gently rubbing against her ass. Soon, she was asking me to give her massages. Which was great, since it gave me a chance to rub up against her. I would rub her back, feet, legs, any part of her body that she wanted me to. After we both became comfortable with this, I got my first look at what my Mom had to offer.

One night, she wanted me to give her a foot massage. I did without complaint. Mom was wearing a button up blouse, and a short skirt that showed a lotta leg. I was hard immediately. When I started to rub her feet and I looked up, right up her skirt. Mom was giving me quiet the show. She had on lacy black panties, which showed off her pussy very nicely. I could see through them. I knew that Mom was wet, but I didn't know how I should proceed. I soon decided to work my way up her leg to see how far she would let me go. I rubbed her caves, then got to her thighs. I worked the outside of her thighs for a couple of minutes. Then I moved in between her legs.

This is when she finally stopped me. She thanked me for such a great massage and then went to take a shower. I thought about taking a shower right then too, but I didn't know how Mom would react. If she hadn't let me massage her inner thighs, I don't know if it would've been a good idea to join her in a shower.

It wasn't till the next morning that anything happened. I had been masturbating in my room while Mom was doing the laundry. She walked into my room and I had been just able to get the sheet over my hard prick. I was so close to cumming. I was nervous about her being there. She just smiled and told me it was ok and that it was normal for a guy my age to be doing that. She kissed me and her arm accidentally bushed up against my dick. That felt so damn good. Then without warning, she started stroking. I shot off in less than five seconds. After that we slowly got into mutual masturbating and oral sex.

Finally, just a couple of days ago, we had sex for the first time. I was massaging her back, and grinding into her pretty well. I was in boxers again, she was wearing panties. She told me she'd be right back. When she returned she had a condom and told me to put it on. I lay on my back while she mounted me for the first time. She rode me hard and fast till I jizzed.

The first time was the most erotic experience of my life. While both Mom and I are still lovers, we do it twice a week, and I've moved into her bed, I am still looking for a girl to settle down with. Hopefully, I'll find someone who is willing to let me spend some quality time with mom.

M527
M527
7 Followers