Loving Mother and Innocent Son

Story Info
A loving mother comforts a bullied and sexually innocent son.
7.6k words
4.66
175.8k
381
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/14/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's not easy being bullied even as you become a young adult. Simon had been living this since he was a child at school and as he grew up, finished high school and moved on to college, it was the same thing all over again. He always thought that one day it would end, that he would turn 18 and his school mates would mature and stop. But they didn't.

In the last few months, his mother Lexi had been very concerned. Simon was a shy boy, and quite innocent when it came to the ways of the world. Of course he knew what any boy his age should know considering the times we live in, but she knew how much he had been bullied and how he had never been with a girl, not even kissed one. He was simply too shy and innocent for that. Admittedly, she had no idea what went on in his head and she was sure he masturbated occasionally, but that was it.

Their small family of four was healthy if not out of the ordinary. Her husband was always gone for work overseas and so she took care of her son and daughter. They had been a joy to raise as both of them were quiet and easy going, respectful and smart. Simon was thin for his height, which is why this year she had enrolled him in soccer to try to help him get rid of the nerd label he had carried his whole life at school. Natalie was a year older than her brother and completely different, attending college in another city. Both of them were good looking, brown haired and green eyed, Nat having inherited her mother's breasts and curves and being very fond of showing them off when she was away from home.

As for Lexi, despite being 40 she was quite literally breathtaking. A slender 5'8" in height, she had dyed her hair blonde years ago and was at the gym every day, so her body was flawless. Large breasts that were still high, and a rounded ass that was the result of countless squats.

She was very close to Simon and had always been. Long hugs and kisses on the lips were normal for them, and they often cuddled together for movies even now. But nothing out of the ordinary ever happened until that fateful day. Lexi very much loved her son and always felt sad at how he was being bullied and how girls were not interested in him. He was handsome, just not in the way girls liked. And his glasses and intense shyness didn't help.

So that afternoon when Simon came back home from soccer practice with a frown on his face, she knew he had a hard day. He was rubbing his shoulder after taking off his shoes and walking into the living room where she was sitting watching TV, letting out a sigh. Lexi frowned as well, looking at him with concern in her eyes. Herself having come back from the gym not long ago, she was still dressed in the simple t-shirt and small boxers she had put on after her shower, and the fact that she wasn't wearing a bra was painfully obvious.

"Are you okay hun? Another tough day at practice?" She asked softly, smiling and patting the seat besides her.

The boy shrugged a bit and finished rubbing his shoulder as he sat down and looked at the TV absently, then nodded without looking at her. "Yeah. Got slammed into again during practice and Kevin almost hit my head on the net intentionally after I scored. My back hurts. What a jerk, mom. Seriously. As if it's not enough that he's dating Julia."

Julia was the girl that Simon had liked since elementary school. Ever since he was a kid, he had liked her and looked at her as she grew up into a seriously hot, sexy young woman. And now she was dating the guy who was making his life hell. "And they had to be jerks in the locker room again." Lexi knew that her son avoided taking showers with the other boys, but she didn't know why. He just did.

"I'm sorry sweetie. Maybe I can give you a massage? I can't help with Julia and the rest, but if your back hurts I can at least make you feel better. I'm sure your shoulders and legs are sore too. Here. Lay down on your stomach." Simon nodded absently as his mother got up to make room for him on the couch and he slowly moved onto his stomach while she was getting the oil from the bathroom.

She came back and kneeled besides the couch, reaching down with her hands to pull up his shirt and waited for him to raise his arms and took it off. Her son had a nice torso, hairless and without any trace of fat and his skin was soft. As she began to pour some oil over his back and slowly spread it around, she looked at his relaxed face that still had a frown on it. "So how were the guys jerks in the locker room? Did they laugh at you or something?" She asked as she began with his shoulders, her soft hands pressing hard into the flesh and working out the tension while rubbing in the oil into his skin.

Shrugging a bit, he turned his head to look away. "They talked about you and how you were dressed last weekend at the game. They were quite crude. Maybe...maybe next time you can wear something longer than that skirt? It was too much, mom." And he sighed, trying to relax and feeling bad for telling his mom these things. There had never been barriers between them and they had never been shy with each other, but rather completely open. Still, this was the first time he said something about how she dressed, which was quite often too sexy. Her large breasts barely fit in any shirt, resulting in massive cleavage most times.

Lexi was taken by surprise by this and she looked at him when he turned his head away, continuing the massage and working on his shoulders for a few minutes before moving her hands lower and starting to rub his back as she was thinking. "So, what did they say exactly? And I'm sorry if I embarrassed you. That skirt was a lot shorter than I thought, I'll be careful next time. I promise." When he didn't reply right away, she let it go and gave him the time he needed, slowly making her way down his back and massaging every inch of his sore flesh.

"I'm sure you can imagine, mom. They talked about your tits, and Wayne said something about seeing up your skirt and seeing your bare ass when you were going up the stairs at the stadium. He said you were wearing a thong, or nothing at all, and that he'd loved to see more. And then...the others joined." Simon had mixed feelings about what he was saying. After all, he was 18, and a virgin. At that age, hormones are always raging but he was quite innocent as well, not a pervert who is always thinking about sex and looking at girls that way. He was a sweet guy. But of course he had noticed his mother's body before despite not going out of his way to do so, and that last weekend at the game he had seen the same thing Wayne had seen.

Thinking about it and having her soft hands on his body had given Simon the beginning of an erection that he now could feel pressing against the couch. It wasn't the first time this happened when he was close to his mother, and she had noticed before and said it was okay and completely normal, more than once. So it didn't worry him that it was happening now. This is how comfortable they were with each other. "I see. I'm sorry babe. I really am. I'll wear shorts or jeans next time and pay more attention. I really don't want them to see me like that. But...you were behind me that time when we were going up. Was it that obvious? Did you...did you see it too?" Her voice was soft as she reached the small of his back and continued rubbing, waiting of this answer and pondering the whole thing.

"I did, I guess. I wasn't trying to look, mom. But your skirt was short and well it's not like your ass is small. " He laughed softly at that, it was a joke they often made since she started working out and her ass had become more shapely and rounder. "Besides, it's nothing I haven't sort of seen before when you came out of the shower in panties a few times and I happened to be there. So don't worry about that."

Lexi knew she was blushing. She had always been careful around her son, knowing how teenagers were and so his entire teenage years there had been nothing but a handful of times where she had seen him from the back by accident, and he had seen her in panties and bra. His sister had her own bathroom upstairs so that was easier to manage. "I...well I don't mind you seeing since I'm your mom and I love you. But I don't want them to see me like that. I promise I'll be careful." She realized she said she didn't mind him seeing her like that, but it was too late.

Simon was tired and sleepy, and in a bit of pain, so he didn't overthink what she said beyond feeling more comfortable than ever with her. He would be lying if he said she wasn't nice to look at, and seeing her bare ass up that skirt had had a bit of an effect on him back then, just as the memory did to him now. Her hands felt amazing as she massaged his back, and he sighed softly. "Honey, do you want me to give you a full massage? I can do your thighs and legs if they are sore."

Simon nodded at her question, he had never been shy around her after all. "I'll take your shorts off so I don't stain them with oil, alright sweetie?" She asked in a soft voice, and when he nodded again she hooked her fingers into the waistband of the shorts and the boxers underneath, and began pulling them down over his rounded butt. She couldn't help it of course, her eyes were drawn to the smooth skin as it was revealed and she took off the shorts entirely without her gaze leaving his buttocks. Good thing it was warm in the house, as her son was now naked on his stomach.

It did feel a bit strange knowing his mother could see him naked like that but he was comfortable enough to do it so it was okay. Shivering when the oil hit his butt cheeks, the boy had to bite his lip when he felt his mother's soft hands spread the oil over his skin and then began to massage his ass slowly, fingers pressing in deep as she rubbed the muscles there for several minutes. From her end, Lexi smiled a bit at her naked boy, knowing he must enjoy this a bit more than he should and knowing that no girl had touched him like this before. "So tell me. When the other guys joined in, what did they say about me? I'd like to know, so I can be more careful in the future."

Her amazing hands finally left his ass after a few minutes, giving it one last deep rub and squeeze before moving to the back of his thighs and beginning to massage down his legs. Simon hesitated to tell her, since it's not the kind of words he used around his mother. "They said they'd love to see your tits, and see you naked. Then Mike said something about wanting you to give him a handjob. I'd rather not say the other things, mom. It doesn't matter. They're jerks."

Lexi blinked as he used the word handjob. Her son wasn't vulgar or crude and she had never heard him use that word before. She let that sink in as she finished his legs and then she took a deep breath, not really thinking about what she was about to ask since right this moment it's not what she was thinking about. "Don't worry about it, hun. Like you said, they're jerks. Do you mind rolling on your back? I will do your chest and the front of your thighs."

The request caused Simon to open his eyes, painfully aware of how his cock was at least half hard by now, he could feel it more than before. He turned his head to look at his mom and he was blushing. "Mom, I...the massage feels really good and I promise I wasn't thinking anything bad but I...well I'm a bit hard. Are you sure it's okay?" It's not that he minded his mom seeing him naked, it's just that he felt self conscious about being hard because she was massaging him.

She considered this for a second. He was her son, and she loved him. Seeing him hurt physically and emotionally triggered her tender side and all she wanted was to comfort him and make him feel better in any way she could. But he was an adult now and there was no denying that it had been a decade since she last saw him naked and it would be entirely different now. Plus, he was hard. It occurred to her that there was no limit to what she would do for him to make him feel loved. So finally, she smiled and shook her head. "It's natural when someone makes you feel good. And I'm your mom. It's okay, baby. If you're comfortable with it then I'm okay too. I want you to feel good today."

Simon nodded, relaxing again and taking a deep breath as he slowly rolled over on his back. It couldn't be helped that when he was on his back and fully exposed to her, Lexi looked down and she blinked and her heart rate quickened for a second as she saw his cock. It was huge. Even not fully hard, her son had to be over ten inches long, so much bigger than her husband. While Simon had his eyes closed again, hers were glued to his cock and the small patch of hair above it. That is when she felt for the very first time that she must be getting wet, the lack of panties making that easier to feel.

Taking a deep breath and looking away, she took the oil and spread some over her son's chest and a bit over his thighs then she pressed her hands against the top of his chest and began slowly spreading the oil all over his skin. When that was done, she began rubbing his sore muscles quite expertly and slowly, at first looking at his face but then noticing that her son was getting harder. My god was he big, she thought. Simon could feel this happening and he opened his eyes, looking at her. "Sorry, mom. I really can't control it."

Laughing softly, she smiled at him and shook her head. "Don't worry sweetie. I understand and it's okay. So tell me. What else did the guys say?" Her hands were slowly making their way down his chest and eventually to his stomach, getting painfully close to the hardness of his long cock that was now resting on his stomach. She tried not to look at it and instead looked into his eyes as he seemed to hesitate to answer her.

"They talked about you touching them, and you sucking them. Mike said he wanted to see your ass and rub against it. That's when I left because I was upset they were talking like that about you, mom. I don't like them saying these things. And they all have girlfriends that can do that anyway." His voice reflected both a bit of annoyance at the bullies but also some envy that they had something he never experienced, and they were wanting to do it to his mother as well. Lexi shook her head, not surprised at all as she looked at him.

"I told you not to worry about that, boys that age always say these things to sound cool. And besides..." She paused when she realized that her hand had just brushed against her son's hard cock as it was going down his stomach. Simon's eyes opened at the same time and he looked down and then at her, blushing madly.

"Sorry mom. Sorry! I...sorry." Is all he could say. Lexi then chuckled and shook her head slightly yet again, smiling at him as she patted his stomach.

"It's alright baby. I want you to feel good today. Listen, would you like me to...would you like me to rub your cock a bit? You're so hard, and...I..." She paused as he stared at her, heart beating a bit faster as his mom offered to rub him like that. If anything he got even harder, since he had thought a lot about how it would feel to have a girl touch him. "I want you to feel what the guys wanted me to do to them. I know you don't like what they said and how they were talking about me, but I would be happy to do it for you, sweetie. If you want."

Simon was simply too good hearted and innocent to read too much into it, and the way she made it sound felt right to him, and he liked the idea. Very much so. So he nodded and tried to relax. "Okay mom. I'd like that, I trust you. This feels really good and I don't want you to stop. Thank you for doing that." That came out more timidly than he intended and it made her smile. But then he moaned, right as her soft fingers ran down the underside of his cock gently all the way to the base before wrapping around his length and sliding all the way back up, spreading oil as she did so.

It felt better than anything he had ever felt in his life. While still a bit nervous at first, he eventually calmed down and relaxed, closing his eyes again as his mom continued to stroke him gently and slowly, her fingers eventually tightening around his hard cock and her pace quickening. Lexi wasn't sure why she was doing this or why she offered it beyond the fact that she wanted him to feel good and she knew this must be heaven to him. The whole time, she was looking down at what her hand was doing, watching it slide up and down her son's enormous length as precum began dripping from the head, coating her fingers. Her son's semen was on her skin. That thought was enough to send juices flowing from her burning hot pussy and she knew she must be very wet by now.

"Here sweetie. Let me show you something that will feel even better. Just relax, okay? Mommy will take care of you." After he nodded without opening his eyes, she ran her fingers down his length until they were at the base, and she closed her own eyes and leaned in until her soft slips were right against the head of his cock. The large tip rested between her lips for a second as her hand moved a bit lower and cradled his balls, gently squeezing them and beginning to massage them as she took him into her mouth. Lexi's mind was racing, trying to rationalize what she was doing. Obviously it was wrong, obviously it wasn't normal. But the way she felt, was that she loved her son and wanted to give him something nobody else could or ever did. And for the moment, she was okay with that.

Simon was in heaven. He wasn't sure what she was doing, but then there was a very wet sensation on his cock and it was so warm, and then tight. Her hand on his sensitive balls made him moan a bit louder than before and when he opened his eyes slightly to look down, he saw that his mother had slid the head of his cock and the first few inches into her mouth and that is when she started to suck him slowly, flicking her tongue at the head and pushing it against the tip when it was almost out of her mouth. Then she took him in again and this time it was deeper, soft slurping sounds filling the room as she truly began to suck his cock. All he could do was to close his eye and reach down to stroke her hair as she pleasured him in a way nobody had done before.

"God mom. That feels so good, so good. I can't believe...I can't believe you're doing this. Please don't stop, it feels amazing." He said quietly before moaning again, his mother smiling around his cock as she continued to gently massage his balls. She could taste his precum on her tongue as it leaked more and more from him, the taste sweet and pleasant. When she felt him swell and throb and knew he might be close, she slipped him out of her mouth with a slurp and she smiled, her hand wrapping tightly around him again to stroke him as she spoke.

"How was that sweetie? Do you...do you want to do the other things the guys were talking about?" She looked at him for a moment, a tender expression on her beautiful face. "Hun, this needs to stay between us, alright? Nobody can know, not even your sister or dad. They wouldn't understand. Okay?"

Simon nodded to his mom, obviously excited but also understanding and thankful for what she was doing for him. He had never loved her more than now. He was so turned on, but he smiled a bit at her. "Okay mom. It'll be our secret. I promise. I love you, you know." He said softly as she continued to stroke him the entire time.

Lexi slowly got up as she looked down at him and him at her, smiling a tad shyly. "Since you let me see you, I want you to...see me. To see what the guys at school want to see. But only you get to see it. Look at me, sweetie." Deliberately slowly, she reached down and began pushing her thin boxers down, flat stomach coming into view first and then as the boxers slid lower down her hips, her shaved pussy was exposed to her son's sight. Pink and perfect with very thin lips, it was obviously very wet by now as the shorts hit the floor and she kicked them off. Always looking at him, she then pulled her t-shirt over her head and her large breasts bounced free, causing Simon to gasp as she stood in front fully naked.

12