Loving Mother and Innocent Son Pt. 02

Story Info
His sister catches him having sex with their mother.
3.1k words
4.6
91.9k
137
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/14/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nathalie stood frozen in the doorframe, staring at her younger brother and her mother, both naked in the bathroom. Her heart was beating so fast that she thought she was going to have a heart attack. It was obvious that they just had sex, with her brother behind their mother like that and the strong smell of sex in the room.

Of course this was wrong, and she knew that. She had no idea how or why it happened, all she knew for now was that her brother had just fucked her mother and she couldn't know if it had happened before. So the only thing she could do was to quickly turn around and leave, heading to her room upstairs and changing into her bathing suit. When she was troubled, she always went swimming in their pool to calm herself and she was truly in need of it now.

Back in the bathroom, Lexi was still in shock but she hadn't moved yet. Looking back over her shoulder at her son, she frowned and saw that he was just as shocked as her. "God I hope she doesn't tell your father. Honey, can you get out of me so I can get dressed? I need to go talk to her and try to fix this mess." Simon had expected her to be upset and maybe regret what just had happened, but she didn't seem to feel this way. Slowly, he moved his hips back and his large cock slowly slid out of his mother's tight ass, causing her to moan softly before her hole was finally empty. She turned around and gave her son a quick hug then moved to put on her robe.

Simon couldn't help looking at his mother differently now. This had changed everything between them and from now on he would see her in a sexual way, his eyes unable to look away from her shapely, naked body until she had put the robe on.

"Mom, maybe I should talk to her. I think I can explain and make her understand. What do you think?" He had always been close to his sister as well, their entire lives. Many times they had slept in the same bed and they had done practically everything together until she had moved to another school. In a sense, she had always been his only friend. Lexi nodded slightly, actually relieved she would maybe be able to dodge that awkward conversation with her eldest daughter. How do you even explain that?

So she turned to look at Simon as he put a towel around his waist and she nodded. "Alright sweetie. Just...tell her the truth I guess, and that it was the first time. If it doesn't work, then I'll talk to her." Simon smiled a bit, trying to think how he would explain it to Nat, and he left to go find her. Seeing her in the pool through the window, he went to his room to put his swimming trunks but when he came outside, she had moved to the jacuzzi.

A whole lot was going on in Nat's head now. For years now she had noticed how big her brother's cock was and she knew it was wrong to even think about it. But so many times when they shared a bed sometimes if he had nightmares or if he was lonely and needed company after a hard day, she had either seen it through his boxers when they were getting ready for bed, or she had felt it. Several times, he would hug her from behind when in bed and she would feel the enormous length against her ass. But he never tried to rub against her or hump her, so she knew it was innocent. But considering she wore small panties to bed, she had felt everything.

But of course, she had been a teenager too and a shy, nerdy one at that. It's only when she left for college that she changed her clothes and traded her glasses for contacts, that she stopped looking nerdy and began making more friends. Of course, it helped a great deal that her breasts had grown so much bigger within a single year, now matching her mother's. Coupled with her narrow waist and bubbly butt, she was quite the sight now but it wasn't always like that. As they both went through puberty, she was sometimes curious and horny just like him but had always managed to hold it back. There was one time that she had seen his cock by accident when he was changing in his room and the door was open, and she had never forgotten it.

Nat had stayed a virgin until last year. Then one night after a party, she was hanging out with three of her male classmates and they had been drinking quite a bit, and she was so horny that night that she couldn't control it. It began with her kissing the one boy she had always found cute and next thing she knew, she was on her knees with her head in his lap, his cock down her throat. Then she felt hands on her hips and felt her short skirt being pulled up, exposing her bare ass to whoever was behind her. But she didn't care, she continued giving her very first blowjob. She had seen so many porn movies that she didn't need an explanation on how to give a good one.

Then it got out of hand. She felt her ass being groped thoroughly and fingers pawing at her covered pussy until those same hands pulled her panties down and even in her slightly drunken state, she was conscious of the fact that her sex and ass were exposed and she didn't even know to whom. But she was so wet that it didn't matter for now so she continued sucking for all she was worth. And then it happened. With barely any warning or time to react, she felt a hard cock enter her drenched pussy and slide deep, so deep inside of her. Someone had just taken her virginity, and she loved every second of it as she began being fucked, all the while with another cock in her mouth.

Still in the hot tub, she remembered how it all felt and how crazy it all was. After the guy behind her had fucked her brains out, she had stopped sucking and moved to straddle the boy she had been sucking for a half hour now, and she took him inside of her without any effort. Riding him slowly, she could feel him rub everywhere inside of her before she had to open her mouth to accommodate the cock that was pressed against her lips and soon she was sucking someone again, who tasted like her. Then the craziest thing happened. A third boy spread her asscheeks and she had no way to say no or to stop it when she felt a cock push at her wet asshole before slowly penetrating her.

It didn't hurt as much as she always thought anal sex would. She was drunk and relaxed, and so very turned on, that the hard length slid deep up her ass without much resistance or pain until it was all the way in. For her very first sexual experience, she was being fucked by three horny boys at the same time and had two cocks in her holes, the boy behind her sliding his hands up her small top to play with her tits while he fucked her in the ass. For a long time after that they took turns and changed positions, double fucking her and shoving their cocks down her throat.

Nat didn't know how long it lasted, and she let them use her body as they liked, enjoying it much more than she should have. When it was all over, she made her way home and woke up with cum in both her holes and she could taste it in her mouth as well. What a night. And that was the only time she ever had sex. She'd blame it on the evil of tequila.

This had been six months ago. And she had been horny ever since but had felt like a slut for letting three guys use her that way, so she had refrained from dating or going out to bars and parties.

Now she was in the hot tub behind her house, her mind spinning from what she had just seen inside and she was unable to stop thinking about it. It was so wrong. Her nerdy, shy baby brother had fucked their mother, somehow. How could their mom let this happen and how did it happen? That's when she realized she was wet. The sight of them naked had turned her on, and the idea of sex had turned her on. What was wrong with her? She should be mad and calling her father, not thinking about what she had seen!

Simon walked out of the house and came to join her in the hot tub, sliding in the water across from her and looking awkward as ever. Nat just stared at him in disbelief. "Bro seriously. What the fuck? What did you guys do, are you sick in the head or something? That's our mom! What the fuck!"

Her brother looked down at first and sighed. "I don't know. I had a really hard day and some shit happened, and then...she gave me a massage and...she asked if I wanted her to touch me to make me feel better. And I said yes." As he explained, Nat couldn't help but picture it all in her mind, trying to wrap her mind around the whole thing. "Then she jerked me off, and...and well eventually she sucked me and got naked so I could see her and touch her too, and we...I don't know. We hugged and touched each other. But then she stopped it and went to the bathroom and I followed her, and hugged her from behind. And then it happened. We didn't plan it, it just...it just happened sis. It's still a bit of a blur for me."

Nat listened intently, staring at him the whole time. Listening to his story only made her wetter and she could feel her nipples hardening against the small bikini top she was wearing. Her brother's voice was so soft and she couldn't believe he would be able to do these things, he was so shy! And what got into their mom, doing such a thing? At least he was of age, that was a good thing. Still, it was crazy to imagine it all. "Are you mad at me, sis?" She lifted her eyes to him again when she heard his timid, soft voice and she could tell he was really worried. She had to make a decision. She had to either accept it and deal with it all, or condemn them and tell her father. And she knew immediately that she wouldn't do that.

Sighing, she shook her head at him and took a deep breath. "I'm not mad, Simon. Just...this is so surprising and well incest is wrong, people wouldn't understand it at all you know. Normal people don't do these things with family. Dad can never know, it would be the literal end of the world." She paused to look at him as he was obviously relieved she seemed to understand. But she also saw something else. He had grown, and now he wasn't innocent anymore and she felt he looked at her differently. Not just as his sister, but as a sexy young woman.

Simon remained quiet for a few minutes as they both let this all sink in. Slowly, Nat got up and she made her way to her brother, her curvy body dripping wet and on full display for him until she straddled him and put her arms around his neck, hugging him tightly. "I missed you, you know. And I'm sorry I reacted that way. I'm still not sure what to think but you're my brother and I'll always love you." His arms wrapped around her too and he hugged her back, sighing in relief and closing his eyes for a moment. Her body against his and the hot water felt beyond amazing and she pulled herself tighter against him, resting her head on his shoulder.

She knew she shouldn't be so close and should still be upset after what happened. But what could she do? They weren't an ordinary family and she wasn't ordinary either, considering what she had done before. She let three strangers take advantage of her in every way possible, so could she blame her mother and brother for making each other feel good? That's when she felt her brother getting hard, her crotch pressed against his as his cock was becoming erect due to the feel of her body. She wasn't sure how to react, all she knew was that she was getting horny too but she didn't move and kept her eyes closed, holding him tight still.

But it was getting hard to ignore. My god he was so big. She felt her nipples were hard against his bare chest and as they hugged longer, his hands began moving over her back, gently stroking her wet skin and then down her sides. At first, his hands rested on her hips but as she seemed to enjoy his touch, he grew bolder and tentatively slid both his hands over her ass, finding it bare as the small bottoms had wedged themselves between his sister's asscheeks. Nat sighed softly, unable to stop him. She loved him and had missed him, and she was too horny. And his touch felt good, really good. So she let him touch her. What did it matter now anyway?

Slowly, she pulled herself up just a bit, enough to reach between them and down into his trunks. After undoing the button at the front of the shorts, she kissed his neck softly as she always did when they hugged, and she pulled out his painfully hard cock and wrapped her hand around it. Simon was both shocked and in bliss, again. He had never expected her to do this or react this way, and when she began slowly stroking him, he moaned against her neck and squeezed her bare ass. "Sis, what are you...are you sure?"

God no she wasn't sure. But she was acting without thinking now, just on instinct. She quietly shushed him and her free arm hugged him tighter as she kissed his neck again and let go of his cock just long enough to push the front of her bikini bottoms to the side. Then she grasped his long cock again and lifted herself up slightly, her brother moaning when she aimed the head of his dick at her young pussy and just rubbed it all over herself. Lifting her head from his shoulder, she looked into his eyes to see his reaction when she guided him between her wet lips and slowly lowered herself onto him, causing her brother's cock to enter her and sink deeper and deeper inside of her body until her lips were brushing against the base of his cock and he was buried all the way inside.

Simon moaned quietly as he felt her warm insides and realized his sister had decided to do this, looking into her eyes as she sat herself all the way on him. Then he let go of her ass and hugged her as tight as he could, and she did the same. "I love you baby bro. Always have and always will. You...you can have me when you want, anytime you need me. I'm yours now." This caused him to squeeze her and she slowly began lifting herself up and down, burying her face into his neck again as she rode him quietly, taking him so deep inside of her body every time and trying to ride his entire length. This time she was sober and it was with someone she loved, and it felt so different than her first time, so much better.

The young boy had sex with his mother an hour ago and now his sister was here riding his hard cock and he couldn't believe it. But it was so different, both situations. He tried to stop thinking about it all and to just enjoy this, his sister feeling so good against him. He reached behind her with his hands and undid her top, the small garment falling into the water and freeing her large breasts, which she pressed against his bare chest and shivered at the feeling. It felt so, so good to have him inside of her and against her. And so she continued making love to him, slowly and tenderly as they continued hugging tight.

After what felt like forever, Simon felt himself getting close and he whispered to her softly as she continued to ride him. "Sis I'm really close. Want me to pull out?" She shook her head slowly and hugged him tight, moving her hips up and down faster and faster, trying to make him cum hard. His fingernails dug gently into her bare back as he hid his face in her neck, grunting as he came deep inside of his sister and she felt the hot cum fill her, driving her over the edge and into a powerful orgasm. For several minutes, they didn't move and just hugged like that, her brother still deep inside as they caught their breaths.

Still catching his breath, Simon looked into his sister's eyes and smiled blissfully, then got a bit more serious. "Are we going to tell mom? I...I think she would understand and if I can...have you when I want, like you said, I don't want to have to hide. Maybe...maybe we should talk to her?" She slowly looked at him and nodded, feeling liberated in a way and there was no way their mother could be upset after she had fucked Simon herself. Where was all this going, she wondered.

As the siblings got up from the hot tub and Nat put her top back on, giving her brother one last opportunity to look at her perfect tits, she imagined what the three of them together would be like, and if she could even do it. Simon could barely take his eyes off of his sister now, walking behind her and staring at her shapely ass that was still dripping wet

Life sure was getting interesting.