Loving Mother and Innocent Son Pt. 03

Story Info
The family gets closer and the story continues.
5.1k words
4.67
59k
117
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/14/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the siblings came back in the house, their mother was gone. A note was found on the kitchen counter simply saying she needed to clear her head and that she went for a run.

Simon and Nat exchanged a worried look but then Nat shrugged and after giving it a quick thought, she realized it more than made sense. So they both showered in their respective bathrooms like usual and then waited for Lexi to come home. But she didn't come back until much later and so they had to go to bed. When the time came, they both realized they didn't want to sleep alone and they went to Simon's room. Nat had her hair in a ponytail, bright eyes shining in the soft light of the room and so much of her soft skin exposed thanks to the small shirt and soft cotton shorts she was wearing. Without a bra and in that shirt, her breasts looked even more perfect and her brother remembered how they looked back in the hot tub.

As he pulled back the sheets and sat on the edge of the bed, Nat caught him looking at her in that special way, love and lust mixed in his eyes. Things were different now in more than one way and her mind was still trying to deal with it all but no matter how much she thought about it, all she could think was that she loved her brother and mother more than anyone else and even after making love to her own baby brother, she felt better than before. It went beyond the sex, being with him had made her feel so much closer than before and it felt almost right. And then the other side of the coin was that she was attracted to him in a sexual way now, there was no way around it.

Slowly walking to stand in front of him, she smiled down at him and he did the same. "I like sleeping naked, baby bro. Do you mind sleeping naked with me?" And with that she began pulling her shirt over her head deliberately slowly, flat stomach exposed first then her large breasts coming free for him to see. Then she hooked her fingers into her shorts and pushed them down her shapely legs, kicking them off before standing fully naked in front of her brother. She was stunning really, with rounded hips and narrow waist. Her breasts were heavy but high, and there was no trace of hair on her young pussy.

Watching his reaction and seeing that he was hesitating a bit like before, she smiled and laughed softly as she got to her knees in front of them and pulled his boxers off slowly, and that's when he pulled off his shirt. Nat looked down at his cock, so large even when soft. And she knew how much bigger it got when it was hard. So she looked up at him as she got up and walked to the other side of the bed, getting under the sheets and waiting for him to do the same. "Hug me and fall asleep with me?"

Simon nodded quietly and opened his arms and she came close, laying her head down on his shoulder as they lied on their backs and snuggled their naked bodies together tightly. Before they knew it, they had fallen asleep.

The next morning, Nat was the first to wake up and she watched him sleep for a long time while gathering her thoughts before she got out of bed quietly, put on her clothes and stepped out of the room. When she walked into the kitchen, her mother was sitting at the counter having coffee, clad in her robe. The both of them looked at each other without saying a word at first, since Lexi had no idea what to say. Then Nat made a decision and she walked over to her mom and she put her arms around her to hug her. Surprised, Lexi returned her hug with a relieved sigh. "You don't hate me, baby? I couldn't blame you if you did, I..."

Nat pulled back slightly and put a finger on her mother's lips, shushing her and looking into her eyes with a serious expression on her face. "I know, mom. I have no idea what went through your head or why you did it, but it's done and now we have to accept that things are different. Simon explained what happened. But I have to tell you something too." Taking a deep breath, she looked at her mom. "Simon and I had sex in the hot tub yesterday after you left. It just felt right and I love him. And I'm dealing with it in my own way."

Lexi had a shocked expression on her face for a moment as she wrapped her mind around this revelation. She knew she couldn't be mad, and she knew there was no place for jealousy of course. After a minute of silence, she looked at her daughter in a slightly different way. "Why did you do it? I didn't plan for it. He was so upset after school and then it was just a massage, but then he told me about his friends talking dirty about me while bullying him, and then I kept massaging him and...he was so hard so I asked him if he wanted me to rub him. I didn't think about what I was doing. Next thing I knew, I had him in my mouth and then it ended with what you saw in the bathroom. But...why did YOU do it?"

It took a long moment for Nat to process all this and think of her answer. This was a strange conversation to have with your mother about a very strange situation. But the weird thing was that she didn't regret any of it. It somehow put some things in perspective in her life and if it had been wrong, she would regret it. But she didn't. So she looked into her mother's eyes and shrugged. "I'm not sure. He told me what happened and he was upset and worried I was mad and that our lives would go to shit, I guess. So I hugged him for a long time. And felt something inside, which was made worse when he caressed me in a very normal way." She paused as she was almost reliving the events that led them to this point.

"And then I felt him against me and he was so hard, like you said. And so big. So I touched him and stroked him and he did the same to me. And mom...I don't know how to explain it. I was hugging him but it wasn't enough, wasn't close enough. I wanted to be closer to him. So I took him inside of me and made love to him like if I was his girlfriend. And then we went to bed and fell asleep in other's arms. And I haven't slept this good in as long as I can remember. So there you have it." The whole time she was talking, Lexi was staring at her and listening intently, having very mixed feelings about the whole thing. Of course she understood and this was weird and even wrong, but she understood how her daughter felt. From an outside perspective, this was beyond horrible.

But who were other people to judge? And then the other side of this was that as much as they both had not admitted it, there was a sexual and physical side to all of this that went beyond mere feelings for each other. Previously innocent, Simon had now been exposed to both a young woman his age and his own mother in apparently two very different ways. Part of her felt dirty, because what she did with her son wasn't making love. She had sucked his cock and let him eat her out, then she let him fuck her and cum in her ass. And that sounded dirty, not loving. But that didn't mean it had to remain this way. So she nodded quietly and sighed, glancing at her daughter.

"So what do we do, Nat? It's done now, there's no going back. And what we both didn't say is that we are sexually attracted to him, which is wrong in different ways for both of us. Part of me just wishes this woke him up and that he will be wanting more, and I feel I would be happy to let him have it. What about you?"

Nat listened and while not quite shocked, she was surprised. It took her a minute to think of what to answer. "I only had sex once before this, mom. And while it was enjoyable in the moment, I came to regret it. But I don't regret letting him have me, and I told him that I was his now and he could have me whenever he wanted or needed. And I feel this way both because yes, I love him and feel a sexual attraction to him now, and also because I feel it will make his life easier and better. And if I can do anything for him, I will. So." She took a seat on the stool next to her mom and faced her. "I guess we just became one big dysfunctional but happy family, huh?" And she chuckled a bit, shaking her head at how impossible this situation was.

"I guess so. So it's all okay then? We just go with it and let things happen? My only concern is how obsessed he will become with sex, and with us. Let's face it, he was sexually frustrated for so long and his hormones are literally raging and now he has two women he can do anything he likes with. What if he wants it all the time? You realize it'll change things, the three of us will have a very sexual family life." It was so much to think about, and she still couldn't rationalize it fully, or excuse it. She knew it was wrong by society and moral standards, but to them it felt good and right.

Spinning all this in her head for a moment, Nat closed her eyes and tried to relax and take a deep breath before opening her eyes again and looking at her mom. "I told him he could have me anytime he needed, and I meant it. He could come in the kitchen right now and pull my shorts down, and all I would do is bend over and let him take me. He could come and only want a hug, and I'd give him just that and no more than he wants. After I was with him yesterday I felt a bond I didn't even know was possible. I'll have to find my way of dealing with it all. But for now it's how it is, yes."

Slowly standing to pace around the kitchen for a while, Lexi thought about what Nat had just said and then she came back and hugged her tight. "I feel the same. And if he wants to have me even if you're here, I'm okay with it too. I don't want us to hide and I don't want it to feel weird. And he can have you if I'm here, or you can do anything you like anywhere in the house. And..." During this whole conversation, Lexi had become wet and then wetter and wetter as it went on and they talked about sex with her son. So she kissed her daughter on the cheek and whispered softly. "And I'm here for you too, baby. And I mean it."

Her daughter had been feeling similarly, this talking about Simon and the descriptions of what they both had done had gotten her wet, but she didn't know how she felt about it. Her mother was beautiful but she had never thought about women before and yet it became impossible not to think about her mother's breasts against her own and how good she felt. And then she said she was there for her too. Did that mean what she thought it meant? So Nat took a deep breath and decided to test exactly what her mother had just said and she reached down with one hand and slowly pushed her shorts down her legs until they hit the floor.

She whispered in her mother's ear softly as she put both arms around her. "I'm so wet, mommy. Touch your little girl?" And she held her breath to see what would happen. Without saying anything, Lexi tightened one arm around her daughter and reached between them with one hand, her fingers gliding down the girl's flat stomach until they slid between her soft thighs and found her dripping wet teenage pussy. Then her fingertips began circling her daughter's clit and she gently rubbed it while hugging her tighter. Moaning softly, Nat closed her eyes and just rested her head on Lexi's shoulder, letting her mother make her feel good.

The embrace lasted several minutes. Mother and daughter never broke the hug or really moved the entire time Lexi rubbed her fingers expertly on her little girl's clit, sometimes pushing her fingers against the wet lips all over, massaging her pussy and feeling how wet she was. Then after a moment, she let two of her fingers find the burning hot hole and pushed them inside gently, then deeper, curling them upwards to massage her g-spot just the same way she liked having done to herself. Lexi then whispered to her daughter, feeling slightly naughty. "I even let your brother cum in my ass. When you came in and found us, his big cock was buried all the way up my ass and I loved every second of it."

That was too much, and within the next few seconds Nat was cumming hard on her mother's fingers, trembling and hugging her as tight as she could as she buried her face in her neck.

Before Nat could say anything, Lexi let go of her and kissed her quickly before moving to her knees in front of her daughter, running both her hands up the back of her legs until they reached that perky, firm rounded ass, and she grasped it softly while burying her face into Nat's drenched pussy. At the first contact of her mother's tongue on her sex, Nat groaned and moaned softly as she ran her fingers through her hair. She had never had anyone do that to her before and it felt amazing. Her mother licked and lapped at her almost hungrily, cleaning her messy pussy but quickly causing her to orgasm again, already. This time her mother opened her mouth and as the girl came, she lapped harder and swallowed her juices, clenching her ass.

Panting and with her eyes shut, Nat had to steady herself against the counter as she looked down when her mother patted her ass and got back on her feet, pulling her shorts up at the same time. And then she hugged her again. "You let him fuck your ass for his first time? Are you serious?" Trembling all over and with tingles all over her body, Nat caught her breath and hugged back, almost laughing. "Okay mom. I believe you now. And...we're so doing this again another time." Lexi just laughed softly, not disagreeing with that idea at all and feeling just a bit dirty that her little girl now knew she had let her son do that to her.

That's how Simon found his mother and sister as he came into the kitchen sleepily, with no evidence of what had just transpired. But seeing them hugging told him it was all okay and that things were alright. Seeing him there, Lexi smiled and let go of her daughter slowly. "Alright kids, I have to get ready for work. I'll be back shortly." She gave her daughter a quick kiss on the cheek and gave Simon a quick hug when he came over, then she headed to her room to get dressed.

"Morning sleepy head. Come here." Nat smiled at him almost tenderly, opening her arms for him and he gladly went and accepted the hug, squeezing his sister tightly. "I talked to mom. Everything is okay. So don't worry about it overly much, alright? I'm sure she'll talk to you about it later." Simon nodded and gave her one last squeeze before letting go of her, smiling a bit.

"You told her what happened and she was okay with it?" Nat nodded her head at him as she stretched her limbs lazily, then she shrugged a bit and sat on a stool facing him.

"Not like she had a choice. It's all done now and there's no going back, and she understand that I care about you and want to take care of you. It's because she felt the same way in the first place that she did what she did with you, you know. Not a lot of moms would do that, even if it wasn't morally wrong by most standards. But we both don't care about that. We love you and it's all that matters. If that makes us perverts or sick, so be it."

Simon of course knew all of this wasn't normal and that it was incest. But like she said, they didn't seem to care. Of course in a way it was dirty and he never imagined anything like this ever happening to him. But it felt good, and felt right. So whatever. And again she was right. Too late now to go back. He let go of his sister reluctantly and smiled at her. "I'll go talk to mom a minute. I'll be right back sis." And with that he headed to his mother's room.

Finding the door open, he stepped in without knocking right as Lexi was finishing putting moisturizer on her long legs, and she was completely naked. Her back was to him when she picked her panties from the bed and got up, sliding them on and putting her bra on too. Then she turned and noticed him, smiling a bit. "Spying on your old mom, my boy? I really have to go though, no time to play today. Maybe your sister can help you with that?" And she glanced down at the front of his boxers and the big bulge there, obviously seeing her naked had caused that.

Behind him, Nat had come in the room too and she stepped close to hug him from behind, resting her chin on his shoulder and looking at their mom as she slid on a skirt and put on a blouse. Simon felt her sister's hand slowly stroke over his stomach before dropping lower and slipping inside of his boxers, soft fingers finding the boy's hard cock. "You should feel this mom. He's so hard. Look." And she pushed his boxers down, exposing him to their mom and causing him to blush as his sister began slowly stroking his hard length, jerking him in front of his mother.

Laughing softly as she watched, Lexi shook her head and continued getting ready but she kept an eye on what was going on. " I just told you, I need to go. Maybe...maybe tonight we can all share my bed if you two want. Been a long time since we slept the three of us together." It was hard to stop looking, they both looked so sexy like that while Nat rubbed her brother's cock right in front of her like this. But she had to go, so she grabbed her purse and walked by them, quickly kissing them both on the cheek. "Be good and have fun. I'll see you tonight." Smiling at them one last time, Lexi walked out and left.

But Nat didn't stop touching her brother, his cock was so hard and so big, she just couldn't stop. She had to though, so she took her hand away and pushed him on the bed on his back, smiling down at him and his surprised expression. Climbing on the bed too, she got on all four between his legs and leaned in, grasping his cock and giving it a soft lick from the base all the way to the head, which she sucked a bit harder, looking into his eyes. Simon was staring at her, looking at her sexy ass that was sticking up in the air as she slid a few inches of his length into her warm and wet mouth and began to suck him, one hand holding the base and the other caressing his balls gently. "God sis. I really wish we could have done this before, I didn't know you liked this." Moaning softly as she continued and took more of him in her mouth, he closed his eyes to enjoy this for a moment. "Mom sat on my face while sucking me, yesterday, and she tasted so good. Want to try?"

His sister had never done 69 and before today, never had her pussy eaten. So she loved the idea. She slurped his cock out of her mouth and gave the head a wet lick before looking at him. "Sure, if you want. Baby bro wants to lick his sister's pussy, huh? Dirty boy." Grinning at him, she got up on her knees slowly and pulled her shirt over her head, glorious tits bouncing free and then she slowly pushed her shorts down then slid them off, now completely naked for him to see. She stayed there for a moment, letting him look at her before she moved on top of him and turned around, shifting a bit until she felt his hands on her rounded ass. Settling down comfortably with her large breasts pushed down against his body, she took his cock in her hand and began to stroke it slowly, feeling the length with her fingers and exploring him.

Simon actually loved this position. Her ass was right in his face and he could touch it as he liked, and when she sat down on his face, he quickly began to lick at her pink little pussy. She was already wet, and it took him a few minutes to get the hang of it, running his tongue all over her sex and tasting her while his hands kneaded her ass. Nat was moaning, surprised at how good he was at this and how quickly he was learning, so she leaned down and took him back into her mouth, hard cock sliding against her tongue as she took him deep and began to suck him hard. Both siblings were soon moaning in pleasure and Nat was the first one to cum, shaking heavily as he got her to an orgasm in record time.

Before he came, she took his cock out of her mouth and got off of him, rolling onto her back and pulling him on top of her quickly, looking into his eyes. "Put your cock inside of me and hug me baby bro? Hug me tight and don't let go, okay?" She spoke softly, never looking away from his eyes while he shifted a bit on top of her and guided his hard length between her legs. Next thing she knew, that huge cock was pushing inside of her and stretching her so wonderfully, rubbing everywhere inside of her body until he was all the way in, filling her to the limit of what she could take. But it felt amazing. She groaned loudly, and Simon lifted her a bit so he could put his arms around her and they hugged tightly, hips pushed against each other.

12