Loving My Best Friend's Dad Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Technically this is all Ashley but you're welcome. I thought her dad was going to come home early and he doesn't like boys here." I told him.

"Sounds like a typical dad. My parents are the same way. Only boy that's allowed in my room or home without supervision is Cole." He said.

"Wait, does that mean you're..." I trailed off not wanting to offend him if he wasn't what I thought he was.

"I'm gay." He finished for me with a short laugh. "I hope you didn't think I was interested. I'm sorry if you did. I make a great wing man when it comes to helping him get girls but I suck at playing straight myself."

"I had a feeling you were! You never look at Ashley or me and we're standing in front of you half naked. Most guys look but not you." I laughed too, feeling relieved since Ashley thought I should hook up with Zachary even though I had no desire too. He was a good friend but did not interest me on any other level.

After finding out he was gay, I had questions. We ended up talking about almost everything and danced to music while eating more pizza. I checked on Ashley and it looked like her and Cole moved into the pool house. I told Zachary, we decided to stay out of it. Time must have flown by because Zachary and I were dancing with each other to hip hop music when I heard someone clear their throat and shut the stereo off. I turned around to find a not so happy Mr. Anderson standing nearby. I looked at Zachary and realized this must not look good, a guy in nothing but swim shorts and a girl in shorts and bikini, dancing way to close during a song.

"What is going on? Where is Ashley? And who are you?" Mr. Anderson pointed at Zachary. Before either of us could answer he walked out of the back door and headed to the pool house.

Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit... I looked at Zachary, who only shrugged at me. Not helpful at all. I ran after Mr. Anderson, yelling at him to stop but it only seemed to make him move faster. I only hoped Ashley or Cole heard me and were prepared for the worst. Mr. Anderson yanked open the pool house door and not even a second went by before I heard him yelling and some arguing start. I guess they didn't hear me. I squeezed my eyes shut because there was nothing I could do now. I started to head back inside when Cole ran past me and hollered for Zachary to meet him in the car. Zachary waved bye through the glass door and headed out.

Sighing I turned around and went to the pool house, only now hearing a father and daughter arguing. I wasn't sure if I should go save Ashley or stay out of it. I was almost through the door when she came running out, looking angry and defeated.

"Did they leave?" She stopped and asked. I nodded yes, to which she sighed to herself. She told me she was going to bed and would see me in the morning.

I watched her go into the house and disappear. I stepped inside the pool house and found her dad sitting on a single chair in the corner of the room, staring at the ground with his head in his hands. I stood there for a moment then decided to leave him alone.

"Did you have a good night?" I heard him call out. I turned back and looked at him. He was looking back at me, his hands folded downward between his open legs.

"It was okay." I answered softly. I was worried I was in trouble too and did not want to have hell rained upon me like Ashley.

"You two have boyfriends now I see. That sure didn't take long." I couldn't tell if he was mad or irritated when he says that. He remained stone faced, so there was no telling with him.

"Zachary is not my boyfriend." I told him.

"Not from what I saw of you two dancing together half naked. As for my daughter, I hope you say that boy was more than a friend that she offered herself to him. Even though they say nothing happened." Mr. Anderson spoke with disgust before he sat back in the chair and covered his face.

"Mr. Anderson," I said angrily with the way he talked about Ashley and me. "First, if she says nothing happened, it is very possible that just that happened. Nothing. She is not like that. Second, not that it is any of your business but Zachary and I are friends. Third, he is gay, I can't exactly be with a gay guy, can I? I don't have the correct part for that." I indicated towards my vagina area before continuing, "And last thing, why would it matter if I had a boyfriend. That doesn't concern you."

He removed his hands from his face to stare at me. I held my hands up as if saying "what?". I wanted to smack him for treating us like children, we may only be 19 and I can understand he has some house rules but acting like we did something wrong was too much. I didn't know what my best friend did, she may have had sex with Cole, they might have just added a few bases after kissing, I don't know. What I did know was that this was insane. Nothing happened on my part, so why was he mad at me too?

"You're right." He finally said calmly. I just kept looking at him waiting for him to say more. "You're right, it is not my concern if you have a boyfriend. I have no claim to you."

I stood my ground and crosses my arms over my chest, "And..."

He stood up and walked to me. My body tensed up as I wasn't expecting that. He stopped when he was right in front of me. I kept my ground and looked up. I barely reached his mid chest and felt small next to him. I was about to tell him I wanted him to say what else I was right about, when he put his hands on my hips, pulled me to him, and kissed me.

I felt my whole-body freeze and my brain go haywire. He was kissing me! I needed to stop this. I mentally told myself to move away but my arms wrapped around his neck and pulled him closer. The kiss deepened and I felt his tongue against my lips wanting in. I opened my mouth to let him in. He tasted sweet. I wanted more. Everything was perfect until he pulled away a moment later.

"That's why I concern myself with whether you have a boyfriend or not, even though I shouldn't" he gave me a small sweet kiss before walking past me and into the house, leaving me alone with my swirl of mixed feelings and confusion.

What just happened? My body did not feel like my own. I felt like I had just run a marathon. Is that weird? I've kissed some guys and this was never the aftermath of it. His lips were so soft, his stubble had grown into a beard, the way it slightly scratched my face made me get tingly inside, and the way his hands and arms held me made me feel wanted and secure. I touched my lips, surprised and amazed something so simple as a kiss could have a lasting effect on me.

What did this mean now? Did he mean when he said? Would there be more of this?

I only knew one thing now... Mr. Anderson, my best friend's dad, was interested in me.

12