Loving My Best Friend's Dad Ch. 04

Story Info
Things heat up but Erin has a little secret revealed.
4.4k words
4.57
30.2k
27

Part 4 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/29/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stolen kisses, subtle touches, and secret meetings.

Those things sum up the past few days since Mr. Anderson and I had our first date. I should say Kyle instead but I keep switching his names up depending on the situation.

We did our best to keep our relationship as secret as possible. So far, so good. I never imagined myself being in this type of relationship with all the sneaking around, it was hard work. We stole kisses when no one was around or Ashley was in another room. We would subtly touch each other's hands, back, or arm when near each other in such a way it appeared innocent. We met for breakfast, sometimes lunch, and when possible before one of us turned in for the night. Was it ideal? Not by a long shot but we were very slowly getting to know one another.

I walked into the kitchen to get the coffee started before Mr. Anderson...er... Kyle got up, but was surprised to find him already there with breakfast made and set up. He smiled at me and greeted me with a good morning. I made my way to him to kiss him and greet him in return. Breakfast looked amazing! My plate was full with scrambled eggs, toast, and bacon. A girl could get used to this. We sat close together while we ate and exchanged kisses between bites while sharing our plans for the day. He had to work but planned to be home by evening. Ashley and I were going to out with Cole and Zachary this evening for dinner and going dancing afterwards. I pouted a bit when I realized we were not going to see each other for the rest of the day.

"We will see each other tomorrow morning, that is assuming you wake up after partying all night. Tomorrow is Saturday, I'll be home all day. So when you wake up you can tell me everything and maybe we can catch some time together," He comforted me by placing a kiss on my forehead before getting up to gather things for work.

"We can do that. I'll still miss you this evening," I stated as he poured his coffee into a travel mug.

"And I will miss you too. However it is probably a good thing I'm not out dancing with you. I'd step all over you," He grinned at his comment.

"You can't dance?" I asked. I tried to imagine him dancing but all I imagined was how people danced 20 some years ago.

"Two left feet, hun. You'd be more embarrassed with me. I wouldn't mind watching you dance though," he winked at me. An alarm on his phone went off letting him know he needed to get going. He came over to me to kiss me, pulling me close as he did. I lightly scratched his short beard, wishing we had more time together. Soon he was out the door and I was left on my own.

----Evening----

"Erin, you look amazing. Stop picking at yourself!" Ashley yelled at me. I was looking in the mirror at the tight jeans and low cut shirt she helped me pick out for our night out. I kept trying to adjust my shirt in effort to feel less naked but it was no use. I pushed my small breasts up to try and make them look bigger while Ashley rolled her eyes at me.

She added, "Your tits look good. Any guy with a brain will want you when they look at you."

I stopped and dropped my arms. I grabbed some lip gloss and applied them to my lips. I had a small amount of make up on but didn't look much different than usual. I grabbed my black boots with heels that I loved dancing in. They never kill my feet and made me appear taller. It was easier to dance with guys when you can actually meet their height half way. I looked over to Ashley, she was finishing up with her make up. She was going in a halter rip, skinny jeans, and heels.

"Cole is going to loose his mind when he sees you," I stated when she looked in the mirror.

"Think so?" She questioned but smiled and met me eyes in the mirror.

"I think you could wear a potato sack and he would be all over you," I joked. She pretended to scowl at me through the mirror before agreeing with me.

We were walking down the stairs to the living room when the doorbell sounded. Kyle jumped up to answer it and was greeted by Cole and Zachary.

"Hey Mr. Anderson! Are the girls ready?" Cole greeted and entered followed by Zachary.

"I heard them coming down but haven't seen them," Kyle answered them.

"Whoa! Baby you look beautiful!" Cole walked up to Ashley and helped her down the last step. He held her away from him to admire her before kissing her.

Zachary winked at me and told me I looked awesome when I walked toward him. I turned around and saw Kyle looking at me intensely and tilted my head wondering what he was thinking. He must have felt me staring cause he shook his head slightly and grinned at me. I really wish I had the ability to read minds. I couldn't ask him what he was thinking with everyone around.

We headed out in separate cars. I rode with Zachary and Ashley with Cole. We met at a nice steakhouse restaurant for dinner. We were all enjoying ourselves with conversation and laughter. Ashley stated that she needed to use the restroom when we were in the middle of eating. She nudged my leg when I went to take another bite of food and indicated for me to follow her. I excused myself and wondered why she needed me to go with her.

"Are you okay?" I asked when we were inside the rest room.

"I'm fine. You are not," She told me, I looked at with a confused expression because I was having a good time and not following how she thought I wasn't. She continued, "I think you should make a move on Zachary. He seems like a really great guy."

"Ash, not now," I groaned, she still didn't know Zachary was gay and insisted I try and make something happen. I highly doubt I'd be able to do that given I have boobs and a vagina. I told her I had no real interest in him and that we were just friends. That didn't sit with her to well.

"Just maybe see if it goes somewhere? You deserve a great guy. Maybe tonight, will spark something?" She said with hope. I personally felt like she was hoping to drive me crazy because if that was the case then she was succeeding. I nodded and walked out of the rest room. The boys were laughing about something when we sat back down. We quickly finished up our meal and headed to the dance club.

The club was packed from wall to wall with people, lights flashed and turned everywhere, and dance music blasted through the speakers. Immediately when we walked in, Ashley dragged us all onto the dance floor moving through the throng of people. We all danced together as the music pumped us up and got us moving. I quickly learned that Zachary could really dance and made him my dance partner. We held onto each other as we danced to keep the crowd from splitting apart.

After a while we realized we had lost the others in the crowd and went to search for them. We found them at a table near a wall with water and pop between them. They made some friends judging by the 2 guys sitting with them. Zachary pulled a chair back for me to sit and excused himself to get us some drinks. Ashley raised her eye brows at me and I shook my head no. I knew what she was thinking and she was way off.

She introduced me to the guys sitting with us, I could barely hear her over the music so I nodded my head as if I had. One of them moved closer to me and started talking to me about the music playing. We chatted a bit until Zachary came back with water. The guy looked at Ashley and back at us with a slightly confused look. He asked if Zachary and I were together. We both stated that we were friends. He looked relieved. I drank half of my water and accidentally spilled some down my front. The guy watched as my skin goose bumped from the cold and grinned. I felt a little weird but he was a guy and they all have a one track mind. He asked me to dance with him. I turned him down but he insisted. I felt a small nudge from near by and saw Ashley encouraging me to go. I didn't want to but begrudgingly got up and went to dance.

It wasn't all bad until he pulled me close and became a little too touchy. I was surprised when he leaned down and yelled over the music into my ear if I wanted to go back to his place and that he could show me an even better time there. I felt flattered that he wanted me but I had no desire to be with him in any way. As politely as I could, I said no. You would have thought I slapped him, he didn't look pleased with my answer. I stepped back and asked what was wrong, he shook his head and said he had to go somewhere. We split ways and I ended up back at the table with the others. I sat between Zachary and Ashley. Ashley asked where my friend was. I told her what happened.

"Why didn't you just go and hang out with him?" She asked. I gave her a dumbfounded look and wondered if she lost her mind.

"I don't want to have sex with him!" I hollered at her.

"No one said you had to but he was nice. You could have just made a date or something," She explained.

"Did you try and set me up again?" I asked. I was beginning to feel frustrated with her. If she wasn't pushing towards Zachary, it was toward someone else. She did this crap in high school too. I never understood why it was so important. I had no interest in immature idiots that she liked.

"It wouldn't hurt you to get close to a guy," She answered.

I ignored her and turned to Zachary, he clearly heard the whole thing. He glanced at his phone and stated to all of us that the place was closing in a half hour. Wow had time really give by that fast. I looked at my phone and sure enough it was almost two in the morning. Cole spoke into Ashley's ear and she nodded excitedly.

"I'm going to Cole's place. You think you'll be okay with Zachary taking you home?" She asked. I said it was fine and I'd see her later. She leaned in close to me before leaving and added, "Maybe you and Zachary can get time to know each other more. Just give it a chance maybe?"

Zachary said yes before I could answer and helped me get ready to leave. On the way home I sat in the passenger seat staring out the window when he interrupted my thoughts by asking me what was going on with me and Ashley. I explained that she wanted me to have a boyfriend so we could double date. I told him how she tried to set me up with the guy at the club who clearly only had one thing in mind when he asked me to go home with him. Zachary nodded in understanding when I finally stated that I was not interested in anyone right now. He laughed when I said that Ashley was trying to hook us up, still not knowing he is gay. We pulled into the driveway of my home when he turned to me and said that if he wasn't gay he would date me. I rolled my eyes and gave him a hug goodnight.

I groaned and grabbed my phone after waking to a car alarm nearby. It was almost noon! I rolled out of bed feeling the effects from dancing ache through my legs and feet. I hopped into the shower and dressed in pajama shorts and a camisole. I had no intention of leaving the house today and decided comfort was the way to go. I peeked into Ashley's room to find her bed with clothes tossed over it from the night before. She hasn't been home yet.

I headed downstairs to the living room where Kyle laid sideways on the couch playing a video game. He paused the game when he saw me. I laid next to him and cuddled as he wrapped his arms around me. I was grateful the couch was so roomy and we could do this. He leaned over me to kiss me. I pulled him closer to me leading to him propping himself half way over my upper half. He lazily rubbed his hand from my knee up to my ribs and back down again. I wrapped my arms around his neck and massaged the back of his head as our kissing deepened with more desire. I was reminded of how sweet he tasted to me. I loved the way his facial hair grazed against my lips and sent shivers down my spine. Kyle pulled back a bit to kissed my jawline and looked down at me.

"Did you have a good night out?" He asked me.

"It was a lot of fun," I told him. "The club was really packed. I spent most of the time with Zachary. Ashley keeps trying to set me up with Zachary and when that failed she tried to set me up with some guy at the club too"

"What did you do to handle it?" He asked with laughter.

"With Zachary, nothing. This other guy, I danced with him to make her shut up but he asked me to go home with him," I said. Kyle raised his eyes brows in surprise. I held up a finger for him to hold on and let me finish, "I said no. He didn't seem happy with that."

"It sounds like you had an eventful night. I just relaxed right here and thought of you," He smiled down at me.

"What did you think of me?" I asked, curious to know.

"Mmm I thought about how beautiful you are, how sexy you look in a bikini, and how I wish I could see you dancing," He answered. He lowered his head down to my neck and gently rubbed his beard against my skin. I closed my eyes, my skin tingling as he started kissing my neck. "I thought of other things but that is for another time." He added with a gentle bite.

I almost asked him to continue when we heard keys jingling at the front door. We quickly split up and sat on opposite ends of the couch and looked like he was playing and I, watching. He looked to me and indicated to my throat, mouthing to me that it was red. I covered the spot with my hand and moved so it seemed like I was holding my head up.

Ashley walked through the door, still in the clothes she wore to the club. She greeted us with a hello and expressed how amazing her night was. I wasn't sure if she meant at the club, afterwards, or both. She headed upstairs stating she was going to shower. When she was out of sight I turned to Kyle. He was rubbing the bridge of his nose with his glasses pushed up.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"She has terrible timing and I really don't need to know about my daughter's possible sex life. That's what was amazing, right?" He asked, replacing his glasses to see me. I shrugged in response and turned to watch him play his game.

Ashley came down a little while later with fresh clothes and a towel wrapped around her head to dry her hair. She plopped down between Kyle and I.

"I was wondering if you girls would like to have dinner with me later," Kyle asked, looking over to Ashley more than me for an answer.

"Sounds great, dad. It's been a while since we've had dinner, huh?" Ash answered him.

"It has. How does eight sound? It gives me time to run to the store and cook," He paused the game to look at his watch before looking at both of us this time for a response.

"That works," Ashley smiled at her dad before jumping up when her phone started ringing. "Oh it's Cole!"

We watched her run off to her room to chat with him. I shook my head wondering what they had to discuss after being apart for less than an hour. Kyle asked if I wanted to join him with shopping. I decided to go but needed to change into some proper clothes.

Once I was changed, we were in his car and headed to the grocery store. It was the first time, other than our date, that we had been out in public together. We held hands as we strolled through the aisles. Kyle got everything we needed for dinner and it sounded so good. I couldn't wait to dig in later.

When we arrived home, Kyle parked in the garage and helped me step out of the car. As soon as I was out, he leaned forward, pressing me against the passenger door. He leaned down to reach my lips as I stood on my tip toes to meet him. I felt his hands moved down to grab my butt and squeezed, lifting me slightly off the ground. I giggled against his lips, loving the attention he was giving me. I held onto him, worried he would cause me to lose my balance, but he had a grip on me that seemed almost demanding all of a sudden. I was out of breath when he pulled away and whispered into my ear "I wish we were alone. I really want to spend more time with you. Maybe even share what I was thinking about last night."

He led me by the hand into the kitchen from the garage without giving me a chance to respond to what he just said. My whole body felt hot and I wanted nothing more than to take him back into the garage and make out some more. This man had an insane effect on me and I did not want it to end. What in the world was I going to do when we made it to the bedroom, well, that is assuming it even occurs in the bedroom.

Kyle sent me out of the kitchen when he started cooking. I sat in the living room and played with my cell phone and checked my social media accounts to see if I had missed out on anything. I was in the middle of playing a game when Ashley sat next to me on the couch. She had her phone out and was texting madly. I was about to ask her if it was Cole, but Kyle called out that dinner was done.

We walked into the kitchen but he was not there. I turned and gave Ashley a confused look since we usually sit at the island and eat there. She motioned towards the dining room. We walked into the dining room, Kyle had the food spread out and our places set. He sat at the end of the table and on each side of him, Ashley and I took our places. Dinner was nothing fancy but it smelled and looked delicious. Kyle made chicken, mashed potatoes, gravy, corn, and fresh biscuits. This was a homemade meal that our moms usually made back home for us. We always loved to dig into some KFC to the point they started making the meals at home. We all sat down and filled our plates.

Dinner was going great as we discussed our plans for school, home, and common interests. Kyle brought up the subject of Cole. I could tell it was his way of trying to learn about him from his daughter's perspective. It was clear that he was not a big fan of Ashley's boyfriend but kudos to him for trying. However, the subject somehow turned around onto me when Ashley brought up Zachary. She told her dad how she wanted me to have someone to enjoy time with and how fun it would be to double date.

"Why don't you let Erin decide who she wants to date? She and Zachary seem to be fine with being friends with each other and nothing more," Kyle asked Ashley.

"But they could be more, don't you think they'd make a cute couple?" She asked in return.

"Zachary and I are not interested in each other that way, Ashley. We like each other as friends. I think when I find someone I am interested in, we will go on double dates and everything. Until then, I'm fine," I told her hoping this topic would be dropped. I gave her a hard look, thinking maybe she will take the hint and shut up. She got quiet and took a bite of her food. I glanced at Kyle who seemed to be enjoying a chicken leg. I started to lift my fork to my mouth when Ashley spoke up, always needing to have the last word. "Fine, but I think you should try and find someone sooner than later. You don't need to go through college a virgin," She stated.

I felt the urge to kick her under the table but heard someone choking. I looked at Kyle to see him choking on his chicken and staring at me with wide eyes. Ashley jumped up and started to pat his back, attempting to help him. I handed him his drink, which he gulped down, still coughing like mad. When he started to relax and return to normal, we all sat back down. He kept looking at me with a mix of surprise and confusion. All I wanted at this point was to get out of the room in any way, shape, or form. I decided to text Zachary on my cell under the table. I texted him "911". In less than a minute, my ringtone was sounding. I gave everyone a fake "sorry" look and answered my phone.

"What's wrong!" Zachary demanded over the phone.

"Hey Zachary. What's up?" I asked ignoring him.

"Wha? Erin, you just texted me 911...you need to tell ME what's up," He sounded confused.

"Oh, I guess I can...," I trailed off, once again ignoring him.

"Erin. What the hell is going on!" He yelled.

"Sure, I can meet you at the pier," I said, hoping he would get the idea to actually meet me there.

"I guess I am going to the pier now. I will see you there. I hope you tell me what the hell is going on then," He stated before hanging up.

12