Loving My Best Friend's Dad Ch. 07

Story Info
Weekend alone - Kyle and Erin enjoy a small road trip.
4.5k words
4.68
27.1k
25

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/29/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello Readers,

I want to apologize for taking nearly four weeks to publish this story. Life became busy and it took up my time.

However, I am back!

Thank you to everyone who has continued to read, comment, rate, and send feedback! I love all of you and 100% appreciate the support. Thank you to those who contacted me the past few weeks with support and encouragement to continue the story. Last but not least, thank you to Todger65 for editing this chapter!

Now enough of that and let me direct you to --- Chapter 7!!!

----------

I laid in Kyle's bed relaxing after a repeat of the night before. After Ashley's text, Kyle and I ended up making out and one thing led to another. I turned over and buried my face into his pillow, taking in his scent and loving it. I would stay here forever if I could. I listened as the water to the shower shut off and watched Kyle emerge from the bathroom with a towel around his waist. I smiled when he appeared; I could not get enough of his body. There was something about him that no matter what, I wanted to jump him. Is that normal? I'm not sure, but I was not going to complain about it. Kyle grinned in return as he walked towards me. He leaned down and took my nipple into his mouth and lightly nipped it sending shivers down my spine. I shook my head at him when his grinned turned wicked, I knew what was on his mind. There was no way I could go another round, my energy was spent and I was in need of more.

"No," I told him gently before explaining that I needed food.

"You're right. Why don't we get dressed and meet in the kitchen? I'll look around and see what I can make," he agreed.

After dressing, I made my way to the kitchen. The smell of french toast was in the air and my mouth started to water. I entered the kitchen in time to see Kyle putting the food onto two plates and walk to the island where he had laid out butter, syrup, and two glasses of orange juice. I hopped into my seat excited to dig in. Kyle is an amazing cook. Everything he makes seems to come out amazing and without flaws. I always felt a slight bit of jealousy when he cooked because I failed at making noodles, don't ask me how, I just did.

I was almost finished eating when Kyle asked if I had any plans today. I didn't. I figured Ashley would be home by now and imagined spending my day doing homework. Now with her gone for another day and Kyle to myself, I was more than open to doing anything.

"No plans except to spend time with you," I answered, eating the last bite of my food and following it by finishing my orange juice.

"I was trying to figure out something for us to do that didn't require us spending the whole day inside. However, I have no objections to us spending the day here," he said with a big smile.

"Did you have anything in mind?" I asked. Like Kyle, I had no issues with remaining inside but going out sounded nice and there was so much I had yet to see of California.

"It's a bit out of the way...almost six hours actually, but Ashley told me you wanted to see the Golden Gate Bridge? I originally thought I'd take you around LA but I know Ashley, Cole, and Zachary took you around the area before school started. I'm not sure what all you have done," Kyle explained.

"A mini road trip to Golden Gate Bridge sounds fun. It is still early enough so we can leave soon and get there mid-afternoonish, right? Did you have anything in mind as far as how long we will be there and when we will head back? I really don't want to be driving in the middle of the night to get home," I expressed a little concern. I knew driving home wouldn't be an issue but hated the idea of driving so late when we would most likely be tired.

"How would you feel about getting a hotel room?" he raised his eyebrows up and down suggestively.

"Mmm that doesn't sound like a bad idea," I grinned, excited for the trip ahead of us.

----------

Kyle and I each packed a bag for the trip and were on the road. I settled back into the passenger seat of Kyle's black corvette. I am in love with this car and even stated so to Kyle, who smiled and applied pressure to the gas. At the rate Kyle was driving we would probably get to the bridge in under six hours. He had a lead foot but made his way through traffic with ease. I toyed with the radio trying to find something we would both like, after searching and coming up empty, I used my cell phone and plugged in a playlist of rock music.

We held hands over the center console, making small talk along the way. Every time I looked over at Kyle, I wanted nothing more than to kiss him and have him naked again. My whole body felt new to me, with the desire for sex taking over. I could not imagine having anyone else to be with. Kyle would catch me staring a few times and ask me what was up but I'd just shake my head and smile and turn my attention outside the passenger window. He would give my hand a small squeeze and continue driving.

We arrived at the bridge in five hours instead of six and drove over it. I opened my window and stuck my head out to see better. The bridge looked amazing and pictures really didn't do it justice. The ocean under the bridge was glistening against the afternoon sun. I was about to take pictures for my mom when Kyle said I should wait until we walk across it. I turned in my seat and squealed in excitement. I didn't plan on walking across but that was even better. I am now grateful I wore sneakers instead of flip-flops. Kyle laughed at my reaction and sped ahead to the other side of the bridge towards the hotel he had gotten us.

At the hotel, we checked in and had a young teenager escort us to our room. The room was simple but had a king size bed sitting in the center with a soft plushy comforter that felt like a cloud across it. I fell backwards onto the bed and stretched, the car ride left me feeling cramped and in need of relaxing my muscles.

Kyle thanked the teenager and closed the door before climbing onto the bed next to me. He lay on his side and propped his head in his hand. I looked up at him with a smile. He winked at me and I suddenly felt a cool hand slip under my shirt and lightly graze my side. I glanced at his lips and back to his eyes, he got the hint and leaned in for a kiss.

"We should probably go check out the bridge; if we continue to lay here and kiss, we will never leave this room," Kyle said.

"Awww," I pouted jokingly, knowing he was right.

We gathered what we would need to cross the bridge before heading out. After parking at the Golden Gate Bridge Parking lot, we started walking.

"How far were you thinking we would walk?" I asked taking pictures when we reached the bridge.

"I will leave that up to you. The bridge is 1.7 miles long, Erin. If we walk the entire length, you will need to double that because we have to walk back to the car.

"How about we just decide when were done and enjoy the walk and view?" I decided.

Kyle nodded in agreement and intertwined our hands together. I loved the feeling of our hands together; like a real couple. I knew when we returned home tomorrow this was going to come to an end since we would be around people who knew us. I was going to enjoy this moment and this trip as much as I could.

In the end and a ton of pictures later, I managed to lead Kyle all the way across the bridge. The view was from the bridge was amazing and the pictures proved it. We took some together and a couple included us kissing. We got some odd looks, assuming it was due to our obvious age differences, but ignored it.

We took a break and rested up when we reached the end. There was a small rest stop with bathrooms and a statue of a lone sailor with a tall duffle bag. I snapped a picture of that while we sat to regroup. I glanced at the bridge, admiring the beauty of it; I couldn't get enough of the structure.

We crossed back faster than when we first crossed, more pictures taken but many repeats. I was so thankful when we finally reached the Corvette because my feet were killing me. I dropped onto the passenger seat and sighed in relief. I glanced at the clock and realized it took us three hours to cross the bridge, including our break time. Now I was hungry and in need of a serious foot massage. I can't remember the last time I walked so much.

Kyle drove us back to our hotel. I wanted nothing more than to shower after walking in the sun and sweating. I was getting clean clothes out and about to head to the shower when Kyle beat me to the bathroom in his boxers and a towel in hand. He turned to me and gave an amused smile when he realized I was wanted a shower too. I raised my eye brows at him, wondering exactly what we were going to do.

"I can wait until you're done," I started to walk out of the bathroom.

"No. I can wait," Kyle grabbed my arm and nodded his head at the shower for me to go first.

"Or...," I paused wondering if my idea would sound good to him. The shower wasn't that big, but big enough we could both fit and shower.

"Or...," he waited for me to continue.

"We...could...maybe..." I trailed off, this felt weird to me. I never asked a guy anything that involved us being naked before and you'd think after having sex last night and this morning, I'd be able to do so without issues. "Maybe shower together?

Kyle walked to me and wrapped his arms around my waist, "I thought you'd never ask."

"You could have asked," I told him, thinking he could have taken the lead.

"No," he shook his head, "I kind of liked watching you squirm. Plus, this helps you build a little confidence. You can ask me anything, no matter how stupid it may sound or feel to you."

I nodded before going to the bathtub and getting the water running. I stripped down as the water warmed, feeling Kyle's eyes on me. I turned my head to find him staring directly at my ass. I shook my ass before climbing into the tub. I didn't look back to see Kyle's reaction.

The warm spray of water felt amazing on my skin and immediately helped me relax. Kyle entered the shower behind me. I turned around and laid my head back and lifted my hands to get my hair wet. With my arms raised, my breasts stuck out with my nipples at attention. I wondered if the pose teased Kyle any. I lowered my head and peaked at him. He was watching me with a smile. Once my hair was wet, I asked if he wanted to switch places so I could wash my hair and body while he prepared to wash himself. He helped me switch places so we wouldn't fall. Our bodies squished together as we passed one another, my nipples scraped against his stomach, sending shivers down my spine.

I grabbed my body wash, deciding to do that first. I turned to face Kyle, he had his eyes closed, getting his hair wet. I poured the body wash into my hand and started with my arms. He finished with his task and was now focused on me. I pretended to not notice him and began to wash my breasts, running my hands over them and innocently pinching my nipples. I slowly worked my way down my stomach to my pussy, opening my legs to give him a view before working down to my legs. I turned around and grabbed my body wash again to obtain more soap. I bent over more, stepping back slightly enough to bump into Kyle. While my ass didn't reach his crotch, I could feel something semi-hard rub against my back. I grinned to myself, proud that I could get the reaction I wanted.

I stood straight and turned around. Kyle shook his head at me with a smirk. I shrugged as innocently as I could, asking "what?" He didn't reply, simply pointed to my shampoo, silently asking if I was going to wash my hair. I nodded and washed my hair, repeating the movement that pushed my breasts out. This time he pinched each one hard, causing me to yelp. He cocked his head to the side and raised an eyebrow at me, as if to ask what I expected.

We switched again, this time I had my back to his front, his cock rubbing my lower back as we did. Kyle didn't seem in a hurry to wash his hair or body, so I started rinsing myself off. My hands reached up to my breasts and teased them again, and then following the flow of the water, my hands lowered down to my stomach and pussy, where I stopped and toyed with my clit before reaching my legs. I moved to bend down a bit to rinse my feet and gawked when I realized Kyle was fully hard. I shouldn't be surprised, but I was still amazed at his length.

I started to rinse my hair, perking my breasts up for Kyle with a hope that he would do something again. I was almost done getting the shampoo out when I felt something warm cover my nipple, followed by a gently nip. Inside, I grinned, excited for him to continue. I removed the rest of the shampoo in time to react to Kyle's hand reaching between my legs for my clit and rubbing it. I moaned softly. Kyle took this as a sign to go on. He turned his attention to my other nipple and used his free hand to play with the abandoned one. He still had one hand on my clit, rubbing from my clit to my hole and back again. I grabbed onto his shoulder to hold myself up, feeling my body get hot from his actions.

Kyle pulled away from me, causing me to groan. I heard him chuckle as he made me switch places with him. He pushed me back against the back wall of the tub and lifted my leg over his shoulder. Before I could get fully comfortable, his mouth covered my clit and started to toy and tease it. I didn't hold back from moaning loudly and grabbing his head to hold myself in place. Kyle dived in and kept flicking my clit with his tongue. I gripped his hair in my hands, begging him not to stop. His tongue dipped into my hole to my clit and back again. I knew I wasn't going to last much longer as I could feel my body begin to tingle and muscles tighten. Kyle must have known too because he latched onto my clit and suckled and teased it. He used one hand to hold me up as much as possible and from the other, used two or three fingers, to finger fuck me. I screamed his name and moaned seconds later as I reached an orgasm. My knees buckled under me, Kyle was ready and moved to help me stand, holding me up.

Kyle kissed my forehead, cheeks, and then lips as I caught my breath. I kissed him back, wrapping my arms around his neck, pulling his body down against mine as much as I could. I wanted more, needed more. I wanted him in me but wondered how that would work in the shower and with the height difference. I couldn't imagine him holding me up even though I had no idea how strong he was.

I would soon be shown how much when Kyle reached down and grabbed my ass in his hands, lifting me with ease into the air against the wall. He stepped forward, holding me up with his arms and pressing his chest to mine. He did all this while still kissing me, I was impressed and slightly scared because I worried he would drop me or slip. Kyle seemed unconcerned with the risks. He lowered me a little and I felt the tip of his cock against my opening and knew I wanted him right now. Kyle lowered me some more and pushed up at the same time. He slid inside me smoothly; I was soaking wet and ready.

I rested my head against his shoulder and moaned. He started slowly, holding me up and moving his body to move his cock in and out of me. I wrapped my arms tightly around him to try and hold myself in place so this could be easier. It had its advantages and disadvantages. He was able to let go with one hand and hold himself up against the wall but could only move enough that he pulled half way out and plunged back into me. He made a rhythm that worked for him. I moaned with every thrust.

A few minutes passed and his thrusts and grunts increased. I was so close but needed much more to get me there. I lifted my head and whispered into his ear to fuck me. It was the first time I ever said it and it seemed to encourage him. Kyle picked up the pace. I did my best to keep my legs wrapped around his body but was slipping due to the slippery conditions.

"Kyle, fuck me harder, I'm close, please....please," I begged him. Kyle gripped my ass and lifted me up some before doing his best to slam into me while standing. I heard his breathing change and knew he was close along with me. I kept begging for more, telling him I was close and needed him. With Kyle fucking me as hard as he could, I tightened my grip around his waist as I came and screamed from pleasure. Kyle didn't let up as I came but moved faster and harder. I felt both of his hands grip my ass hard when he thrust up one last time with a loud groan and came with a few short pumps.

We were both breathing hard and panting. Kyle laid his forehead against my head, doing his best to hold me. I gave him a minute to get the strength to lift and remove me from him. We separated and it was then we both realized the water was cold. I quickly jumped out of the shower and grabbed a towel. Kyle stayed in and rested against the wall. When he noticed I was waiting for him, he indicated for me to go, stating he still had to wash up and didn't mind cold water.

I dressed and blasted the heat from the heater in the room to warm up. I giggled to myself, not believing I was so wrapped up in the amazing shower sex, something I never imagined having before, that I never noticed the water had turned cold. I did, however, feel bad that Kyle had to shower in it. I thought back to the sex from last night, this morning, and now this evening. It was more than I ever imagined having. I'll admit that I could never see myself having sex.

Growing up, guys never noticed me in that way. Now Ashley, they noticed. I was the best friend that was distracted by wingmen so the main guy could try and get with her. Granted it never worked, she never left me like that. But now, now I was thinking about her and going through a life changing experience that I could not share. I'll have to talk to Kyle about it soon, if we kept going like this, she would either catch us or find out in some way.

Kyle entered the room the same way he did this morning when he finished showering, towel around waist and looking so sexy. I beckoned him over to warm up. He almost lay on the unit trying to warm up. I moved so he could have the whole unit to help warm up and grabbed a brochure in the room that highlighted places to shop, eat, and explore in the area. My stomach growled loud enough that Kyle lifted his head to look at me.

"I'm starving," I admitted with a slight frown because it had been hours since we had eaten. We skipped lunch for the bridge and then sex, the workouts left me exhausted and in need of food and drink to re-energize.

"Find some where you'd like to go," he nodded his head at the brochure in my hand.

"Some of these places look expensive," I stated going over the descriptions of many restaurants.

"Erin...," Kyle groaned.

"We are not eating at expensive places all the time! I will not use you like that!" I complained, still scouring the list of places nearby.

"It does not bother me to take you out to eat. It would be one thing if you demanded it or didn't eat when I took you out. But you don't demand it and you do eat. Money is not wasted and you are not using me. Just pick something that sounds good and appetizing to you,"

Kyle sat up and reached for his suitcase, rummaging through it. I leaned over to peer into it and was surprised he could find anything in it, it was chaotic. I shook my head at him and continued to search for a place to eat.

"Ohhh! There is a Hard Rock Café nearby. It is at Pier 39. I've always wanted to go to one of their restaurants," I told him, excited.

"Sounds good! Let's go. I'm ready," he replied.

When we arrived, I could tell the place was very busy given it was dinner time. Kyle double checked to make sure I wanted to eat there due to the wait. I nodded. Waiting was not an issue for me. The weather was warm and I didn't mind waiting outside for a table.

12