Loving My Best Friend's Dad Ch. 09

Story Info
Kyle helps Erin find beauty in her reflection.
3.9k words
4.69
14.4k
12

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/29/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello Readers!!

I know it has been a year since I have posted anything and if I am being honest, I haven't written a single thing in that time either. I, not only hit a wall in where I wanted to take the story despite having a full image of what I wanted in the beginning, I hit a road that took me down a path with health issues that affected me in many ways. I decided to put my goals (including this story) on hold to focus on myself and get better.

Now, I am back and have begun writing again! This pleases me because I love writing and sharing it with all of you. To those who have written to me in the past year, thank you, I received every message and appreciated that you loved the story so much and encouraged me to pick it back up. I hope you enjoy this chapter as well.

Before you begin, please note that this chapter is unedited. I wanted to publish this story before it reached the 1 year mark and was unable to find someone to edit in time. But if you love this story and have an interest in editing, let me know.

Okay, I'm done. Enjoy and let me know what you think!

~*~*~*~*~*~

I listened to the paper crinkle under me as the nurse rattled off questions about my health. When I finally answered everything and more, she told me the doctor would be with me shortly. I nodded and attempted to get semi comfortable on the table, the sound of the paper making my movements known.

I had just given up any chance of comfort on the table when a knock sounded. A female doctor walked into the room and introduced herself as Dr. Wilson. I shook her hand as I took her in. She had to be in her 40s, average height, slim, brown hair pulled into a bun on her head, and blue eyes that seemed to look through you hidden behind glasses. She sat down and discussed my need for birth control and what types I had to choose from.

"Well Erin, I think we're all set here. If you have any issues, please call the nurses line. They can help you or get me if needed," Dr. Wilson said before handing me a prescription for birth control pills.

"I will," I smiled and removed myself from the table, happy to be standing, "Uh... how do I get out of here? The nurse led the way and it's a bit of a zig zag."

"I'll help you. You would think they would make it easier, but everything here is a maze," she laughed and led the way to the waiting room.

Kyle stood up when we walked out and smiled at me. His face change to one of surprise when the doctor stood next to me.

"Kyle! How are you?" she greeted him and move in for a hug. I raised my eye brow at him when he looked at me over her shoulder. How did he know my doctor?

"Hello, Karen. I am well, and yourself?" Kyle greeted as he stepped back from the hug.

"I'm good. Is this your daughter?" she asked and looked back at me. I shook my head and was about to answer when Kyle cut me off.

"No, this is her best friend. Erin and Ashley are staying with me for the next few years. They got into UCLA," he explained.

"That's so sweet of you to help them and bring her here. We should get together sometime. It's been a while and I would love to have dinner with you again," she touched his arm and brushed a stray hair behind her ear. At this point I was ready to go and figure out what the deal between them was.

"Oh...well maybe I can give you a call?" Kyle offered awkwardly. He rubbed the back of his head and glanced at me really quick. I doubt she noticed because she seemed to jump at that.

"Yes! That would be wonderful. I look forward to your call," she grinned before walking out of the waiting room.

—————

Kyle and I sat outside a restaurant with our lunch between us, enjoying the sun and food. I was waiting for him to tell me who Dr. Wilson was, but he had yet to offer me and explanation.

"So," I began as I pushed my fork into my food for another bite, "you know Dr. Wilson?"

Kyle gave me a half smile and bounced his head side to side, telling me he kind of did,

"We used to have dinner together."

"Just dinner?" I pushed.

"We dated for a little bit a few years ago. It didn't work out, she worked more than I did," he shrugged and took a drink.

"Ah. Got it," I nodded and finished my lunch.

"I'm not planning on calling her and taking her out. I know that's what you're thinking.

You're wondering if I'll go out with her or not," he leaned across the table, looking me in the eyes, "I only want you. No one else."

I smiled at him and leaned forward to kiss him. It made me feel good to know he only wanted me. My worries dissolved as we left the restaurant hand in hand.

—————

"No! Absolutely not! You are not wearing that outside this house!" Kyle's yell echoed down the hallway to my room. I walked out to see Ashley in a black mini skirt and a tight pink short sleeve crop top that left little to the imagination and a very pissed off Kyle.

"I'm old enough to wear what I want. It's a college party at a frat house. I have to look sexy," Ashley argued, crossing her arms over her chest.

"You do not need to look sexy. You look just fine in other clothes. College boys are worse than high school boys, you don't need to draw extra attention to yourself," he indicated to her attire, shaking his head.

"I won't be the only one dressed like this. You're overreacting again! I'll be fine," she rolled her eyes and walked towards me, "Besides I have a boyfriend, I don't need extra attention. Erin on the other hand...doesn't she look so hot?"

I looked down at the outfit she gave me and wanted to go change. Ashley went out shopping and got me a mini skirt to match but thankfully left the crop top out of the equation and allowed a loose shiny silver halter top. It made my boobs stand out a bit since it drooped in the middle. Kyle turned towards us and stopped when he saw me. His mouth dropped a bit but when Ashley turned to look at him, he put his stern face back on.

"Do not change the subject to Erin. She isn't my daughter. You are. I really do not want you leaving like that, but you know what, you do what you want. I know you won't listen to me anyway," he said, turning to his office, leaving us alone.

"I thought he would be behind me yelling even as we walk out the door," Ashely rolled her eyes and checked the time on her phone, "We gotta get going. The boys will meet us there."

Ashley and I arrived at a house packed with students and live music coming from the front room. We walked through the open door and found our way through the crowd to Cole and Zachary. Upon seeing each other Ashley and Cole embraced and made their way to the makeshift dance floor. I hugged Zachary and caught up with him before we joined the others dancing.

—————

After dancing with Zachary and other guys I broke from everyone and grabbed a drink from the kitchen. I waved to classmates I knew and relaxed against the counter when Ashley came up to me.

"Who is the guy dancing with Zachary?!" She pointed out a cute slim guy with short blond hair and glasses dancing close to Zachary.

"I don't know. Maybe some guy he likes?" I suggested, shrugging.

"He's gay?" She looked confused and surprised.

Cole came up behind her, wrapping an arm around her waist, "I think that's the new guy he is dating. His name is Joshua or just Josh."

Ashley looked at him, "He's really gay?"

"Um... yeah? You didn't know?" Cole asked, giving her look like she should have known,

"It's kind of obvious isn't it? His mannerisms and the way he dresses. You really couldn't tell?"

She shook her head, "No, and I have been trying to fix him up with Erin. Now I'm embarrassed."

"Don't be, I knew. But it wasn't my place to say anything. You had good intentions," I tried to cheer her up a bit. Cole took over and told her it wasn't a big deal and encouraged her to go outside and meet some of his friends. I waved goodbye to them and returned to my drink.

I returned to the dance floor as my favorite song was being played when a cute guy gestured to me asking me to dance. I nodded since my friends were off somewhere and dancing is better with other people. He was cute, I observed. I looked up at him and smiled as we moved closer together with more people crowding around us. He had dark brown hair, piercing green eyes, lean muscular body evident from the muscle shirt, and had to be about 5'10.

We danced until the band took a break and moved outside to grab drinks from a cooler. I didn't expect him to stick around me after the music stopped but he followed me.

"Hey, I'm Miles," he gave a little awkward wave as if we weren't just dancing with each other.

"I'm Erin," I waved back. I waited for him to continue the conversation, but he seemed a bit shy. I grabbed a drink from the cooler and offered it to him, "Drink?"

"Oh, thanks. Yeah, I'll take it. Sorry, I just dont talk to beautiful girls that often," he briefly met my eyes.

"Does that line work on every girl?" I joked, taking a drink to hide my laugh.

"Do guys use that line?" he questioned.

"I have no idea," I answered honestly, "Guys don't typically hit on me."

"Well clearly something is wrong with them,"

"I guess? Everyone has their own tastes,"

"Yeah, they do. Out of all the girls in there you were the only one who stood out. You dance really well,"

"Thanks. You're not so bad. Much better than some guys I've danced with,"

"Do you want to sit somewhere and talk? There are tables over there," he pointed to the other side of the yard where tabled were scattered and people were talking around them.

"Yeah, that would be cool," I followed him to a table and we spent the next hour or so talking. I found out he is a computer nerd, his words, not mine. He is a freshman and seemed relieved when I told him I was as well. He loves techno music, horror movies, and video games. We had enough in common that I felt like I was making a new friend. We laughed and joked and discussed our lives.

I was introducing Miles to Cole and Ashley, when Zachary brought Josh over and did the same. Josh and Miles told us they were roommates back in the dorms and already knew each other. They fell right into our little group and we all enjoyed the party late into the night with dancing, drinking, and laughter.

We finally headed home around three in the morning. I had to help Ashley hobble to her room and barely managed to do that. I cursed the stairs every step of the way. I didn't realize she was more wasted than I thought. The boys were lucky to live closer to campus and could walk back to their dorms. I tossed her into her bed and removed her shoes. I was going to attempt to change her clothes but mentally said fuck it and covered her up.

I made my way to my room through the bathroom that connected our room, thinking about the night and was excited that I made a new friend when I nearly screamed at a shadowed figure in my room, "Kyle! What the hell! You don't just stand in my room at three in the morning trying to terrify the life out of me!" I ranted as quietly as I could. I could imagine his smile and barely see his shoulders shake in silent laughter.

I crossed my arms over my chest and waited for him to finish. He leaned down to kiss me then placed a finger over his lips to be quiet. He took my hand in his and gave it a gentle tug to follow, leading me to his room.

Kyle's gaze focused in on me after he quietly shut his door. I smiled at him, wondering why he was still up this late and where this was going.

"Do you have any idea how hard it was to not drag you back here when I saw you earlier," he asked, I shook my head, "No? Very very hard. You look so sexy."

He took my face in his hands, leaning in to kiss me. The kiss was hot and heavy. I knew what he wanted. The kiss alone was making me melt.

"Did you have a good time tonight?" He asked between kisses.

"I did. It was fun,"

"Good. I wanted to ask before continuing,"

"Continuing? Kyle, Ashley is only down the hallway,"

"I know. Believe me, it's the only reason you're not naked right now,"

"I don't look that good," I protested, stepping back to look up at him.

"Oh honey, have you seen yourself tonight? Didn't have a lot of guys trying to get your attention?" he raised his eyebrows almost accusingly.

I didn't respond. I did have a bit of attention from guys tonight, including Miles but hopefully he could see we would just be friends. I looked at myself before I left the house, I didn't think it was enough to get a guy's attention, but I had to admit, the clothes made me feel more adult and sexy. My lack of response must have given Kyle the opposite answer for he took my hand and led me into the bathroom.

Kyle stood behind me as I looked at my reflection in a floor length mirror he had behind the door. I took in the silver halter top and the plunging cloth that dove between my breasts, giving more to the imagination. The light from the overhead lamp caused the material to reflect and sparkles scattered across my breasts, into the mirror, and back onto Kyle and me. My skirt had risen since I left home, obviously due to dancing and moving around. I could almost bet that if I bent over at this moment, it would have given quite the view. I was more aware of how I looked now, than I did earlier. I smiled at Kyle in the mirror.

"You see what I mean?" Kyle asked, trailing a finger from my neck down to the exposed skin center of my chest. I watched our reflection in the mirror as his finger nudged the light fabric out of the way exposing a breast. I watched him smile and tease my nipple. I moaned softly at his touch. He then repeated the act to my other breast, leaving them both exposed in the mirror. I could tell he was watching my reactions as he teased and toyed with my nipples and massaged my breasts.

Leaving my breasts exposed, he slid his hands down my sides and under the shirt, his hands grazing against my skin. Slowly my shirt rose, stomach exposed followed by my breasts. I raised my arms to allow him to fully remove it, wondering...hoping... this was going where I wanted. I met his eyes in the mirror, his mouth lifted to a smile. He leaned down and softly began to kiss my neck, trailing them from one side to the other, finding the spots that make me weak in the knees, making me hot.

I wanted him to touch me more. He trailed a finger, light as a feather down my side, goosebumps appeared after his touch. I could feel my nipples harden from the sensation and the cool air circulating the room, silently begging for more attention from him, it didn't matter if it was his hand or mouth or both...I would love both I thought. I recalled previous times where his skilled tongue would send me over the edge.

Noticing my reaction, Kyle smiled gentle, but ignored my internal wishes. He turned his attention to my skirt; his hands rested on my hips and tugged the fabric loose. The skirt fell to my feet. Left in nothing but a black thong, I stood still, my reflection showing me more...

"Mmm, see what I mean yet?" Kyle asked whispered into my ear. I didn't answer out loud, thinking to myself that I wish I could see this everyday...wishing I could see a beautiful girl, standing in front of a man in almost nothing and thinking she is sexy. I felt sexy. I felt wanted and needed. I took in every curve, dip, and blemish and saw what he saw. My thoughts were confirmed when Kyle pressed his body against my back. I could feel all of him, his pj pants unable to hide everything he wanted from me.

Kyle slid his arms under mine, hands finding my sensitive nipples and toying with them. I moaned, my hands placing themselves over his, encouraging him not to stop. He kissed and nipped at my neck as he massaged my breasts. I tilted my head to give him better access, feeling my body respond more and more to his touch. One hand made its way south, over my stomach and then between my legs. His fingers felt cool against the heat that built up there, fingers that soon began to tease my clit through the thin fabric that separated us.

"Kyle," I moaned softly, begging out loud for the first time. I watched in the mirror as he continued to kiss and nip at my neck, sending chills down my spine. I was so focused on the attention at my neck that I didn't realize he was slipping his hand under my thong, his fingers now dipping inside me. I moaned as pleasure shot through me more so now than before. I felt my body tense and quiver under his touch.

I held onto his arms for support as he thrusted his fingers in and out of me and massaging my clit. I leaned against him, grinding myself in rhythm with his hand. Our eyes met in our reflection, heightening the experience in a new way. With his free hand massaging my breasts and toyed with my nipples, sending jolts of additional pleasure through me, bringing me closer to an orgasm.

"Yes, yes, yes," I begged. I felt like I couldn't keep up with everything he was doing to me. Before I had time to process, I felt a thrill come over me and release. If it wasn't for Kyle holding me up, I feel like I would have fallen to the floor. My legs were weak, and my body shook from the intense orgasm. He placed light kisses over my neck and shoulders until I had the strength to turn around and direct his lips to my own, kissing him deeply.

"Come on," Kyle tugged me towards shower. He turned on the water and felt it before gesturing for me to get in. I removed my soaked thong and added it to the clothing pile then stepped into the shower. As soon as the water touched my skin, I felt my whole body relax and take in the warmth. I turned to see if Kyle was going to join me and continue what we were doing but he shook his head and told me to enjoy my shower. I did as I was told and loved every second of hot water cascading down my body, it felt refreshing.

Kyle smiled when I entered the bedroom wrapped in a towel. He sat on the edge of his bed and waved me over. I moved between his open legs and leaned against him.

"Why didn't you join me?" I asked, having wondered the whole time I showered.

"I already showered earlier today," he answered, tilting his head down to kiss my forehead.

"But you didn't get to enjoy anything with me," I frowned, upset that this was only one sided.

"Oh, but I did. I enjoyed pleasing you. It was all I could think about since I saw you this evening. You looked so sexy. I wanted to do many other things..." he trailed off, attempting to end the sentence.

"But..." I prompted.

"But I'm out of condoms and you just started your pill...I don't want to risk anything. Plus, Ashley is in the next room and we know that there is no way you would be quiet if we did more. Besides, didn't you enjoy that? Watching in the mirror?" he leaned forward and smiled.

I felt myself blushing because truth was, I loved it! It was fun to watch us connect and see how we look together in a way. I nodded, admitting to it. I could only hope to do it again but with a different view or maybe with both of us. I was curious to see what we looked like together naked.

Kyle laughed, pulling me into an embrace, my head resting on his chest. We stood that way before my brain flashed a picture of Ashley to the front. I pulled back worried, "You don't think she heard me, do you?! I forgot all about Ashley."

"I don't think so. I didn't forget about her. We were in the bathroom so I'm hoping that muffled you a bit and I would have found a way to quiet you had you gotten loud."

"I'm not that loud," I argued.

"Yes, you are. You are loud and trouble,"

"Me?" my mouth dropped, pretending to sound offended.

"Yeah, you. You make me feel so alive and young. I feel like a teenager sneaking around with a girlfriend my parents disapprove of but want nothing but to be with her. I should be more careful, with everything we do...from the accidentally scaring you...what if she heard? Or in the bathroom? We don't need to get caught. But...I don't know. I only see you and want you," he shook his head and seemed to think, "We should get some sleep. Do you want to risk staying with me?"

12