Loving My Daughter, and Her Lover

Story Info
My daughter is released from prison, with me on her mind.
7.6k words
4.47
52.5k
126
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ghostwind
Ghostwind
183 Followers

All characters are/were over 18 at the times of portrayal.

*****

My wife Ann changed when our daughter became a teenager; I think she thought Jessica had become a rival to her. Ann became so dark and spiteful. Things came to a head when Ann became violent with Jess when the latter was fifteen. Ann tried to strike out at her daughter, but Jess's youthful reflexes enabled her to push her mother away.

Unfortunately 'away' was in the direction of a flight of stairs . . .

Ann survived, but from her hospital bed she set the police on Jessica. Jess was taken into custody and I first visited my daughter to comfort her, then to my lawyers and thirdly to the hospital to serve my wife with divorce papers, then back to Jess.

I did what I could for Jess, but I'm not a lawyer and I'm not rich; the court ended up sending her down for four years, to a young offenders' institution. I visited regularly and she seemed to be doing okay there. At the very least she kept her head down, finished her schooling inside and got time off for good behaviour.

Jess's release came just after her eighteenth birthday, which I was glad about; since any longer and she would have been sent on to a normal prison. We met in the release room, where she signed for her things and her parole.

She hugged me tight for what seemed like an hour; I felt the form of an adult woman pressing against me, where I had only been used to a child before. She was still shorter than me, but she had grown up.

Jess was quiet during the car ride home, except to ask where we were going; I explained I'd moved house, gotten a two-bedroom place for us since the divorce. When we arrived I showed her around and she remained quiet. It was only after I commented that her room was smaller than her old one that she whispered warmly that it was perfect and she hugged me again, pressing her face into my chest and she cried.

I let my daughter get it out; the mass of bottled up emotions she had been concentrating within her. Not letting go of me she sobbed as she told all of her fears, the possibility that I might abandon her, that she might go back to prison, that she had no future, that her mother might come back . . .

(Of course she wouldn't know that her mother could never come back. A couple of years ago during the divorce she had shown up drunk and tried to attack me. I lost my temper and snapped her neck. I threw her body off of a bridge and with the alcohol in her blood the coroner concluded suicide. I kept all of it from Jess, for her mental safety.)

I pulled Jess off of me and looked her in the eyes. I said that I would be there for her, for as long as I lived, unconditionally. I told her I loved her more than any other person. Jess replied likewise and said she owed me everything.

That evening we had a takeaway and just watched TV together, enjoying each other's company. I decided to turn in and Jess followed me up.

*****

I was just falling asleep when I heard my bedroom door open. "Daddy, are you asleep?" (Jess had been calling me 'Dad' since she was ten, but on seeing me today she had gone back to 'Daddy'.)

"Not quite, darling, is something the matter?" I asked in the dark.

"I don't want to be on my own tonight." She said nervously. "Daddy?"

"Okay." I replied "It's a bit of a shock being on your own again isn't it, having a room to yourself again? Still you're a grown woman now; just this once, darling." I lifted up the covers on my bed and I heard her shuffle over until she found the bed in the blackness.

Jess climbed onto the bed and slid in between the sheets. Her hands and legs found my body and she pulled herself against me. "That's nice." She said softly as her head rested on my shoulder.

Something was amiss, I felt. Suddenly it came to me and my hand instinctively felt across, feeling only hot skin, not fabric. "Jess! Jess, are you wearing pyjamas?"

"Oh Daddy" she giggled. "I'm completely naked. Why don't you take your 'jammies off too?" I could feel her hands now feeling over my chest. This wasn't the touch of a child, it was the touch of an adult; a lover?

"Jess; what are you doing?!" I said with a sense of urgency at the boundary my eighteen year old daughter seemed to be intent on bending, if not outright crossing.

"This is the only way I can thank you, Daddy. I'm here to give you what a man needs."

"No!" I cried out and reached for the bedside lamp. We both squinted as it suddenly illuminated the scene, I lifted myself to a sitting position. "You don't need to thank me at all. And I'm your father, this is just wrong. This isn't how we should be."

Jess looked at me pleadingly. She was sat up too, holding the duvet to cover her chest. "But Daddy, I want to. All the time I was inside, you were the one who gave me hope; you gave me the strength to keep going. All I could think about was you, alone out here. Now I'm out, we're together. We're both adults. I even kept my virginity inside, to save myself for you."

"Look darling, I think you've got things mixed up; one thing that should be two. I'm your father; I'm here to protect and support you. There will be another man out there for you to find; someone your age with whom you can fall in love with and build a future together."

"Daddy; but what about your future? I want us to be together."

"I'll support you until you find your feet, and I'll always be here just in case." I was looking at my daughter torn between the image before me of a naked nymph in my bed, and the person that was my child. I was tempted certainly but I had to think of her actual needs first. "I can't be your lover too, I'm your father."

"I don't care. You're the only man in my life; I want to give you everything. I've had almost three years to think about this and my mind is made up." Jessica said, deliberately dropping the duvet to show off her pert breasts.

One of her legs was wrapped around mine. My cock was erect from the stimulation of her touch and view. Jess pulled away the duvet and took hold of my cock through my pyjamas.

I reached out and grasped her wrist. "No!" I said firmly.

"Trust me." Jess replied.

I can't explain it; my grip slackened and I let go of her wrist. She opened my pyjama flies and pulled my cock out. I don't know why I let her, but I felt I couldn't move, like I was only a spectator as she crossed the line into incest.

"It's so beautiful, Daddy; your cock is gorgeous." Jessica said, in quiet awe. "It's better than I imagined, so much."

I watched as her dainty hands grasped it while her body re-oriented. She stroked my cock a couple of times, which felt amazing, and then she plunged her mouth onto it, taking my eight inches deep into her throat.

Despite my pseudo-paralysis I was trying to stop her, but the moment I felt the tightness of her throat around my cockhead; I gave up and accepted it. Partially because my mind was now flooded with both hormones and a single question; where the fuck did she learn to do that????!

Jess must have read my mind as she came up for air "I did it Daddy! I practiced on Kealy's dildo for months, to be able to deepthroat you! But a lump of silicon isn't a cock; I didn't know for sure until now! Woo!"

And to prove it wasn't a fluke, she did it again; sinking her head down over my cock until I felt it bending with the shape of her throat as her lips kissed my crotch around the base of my cock.

Jess came up again and looked frustratedly at my cock. "Daddy, I so want to make you cum and swallow your cream, but I'm going to have to do that another time." My teenage daughter turned to look at me. "Daddy? Can you take my virginity now please?"

I took a deep breath; this was all happening so fast. "Honey, are you sure this is what you want? I don't want to hurt you. We shouldn't be doing this!"

"I'm an adult now. I know exactly what I want. It's not something normal, but I don't care." Jess said indignantly.

"I've been an adult for a lot longer; I wish I always knew exactly what I wanted." I replied honestly.

"You haven't been stuck inside with nothing to do but think about it, Daddy! I need you to take me, take my virginity and claim me as your lover." Jess raised herself onto her knees and took my hands, pulling me up too.

I watched as she laid down on her back, her gorgeous flawless naked teenage body on display for me.

I knew I couldn't deny either of us this so I climbed over her, my rock hard cock rubbing her belly as I placed my legs between hers. I moved down the bed, kissing her all the way down and sucking her nipples in turn.

"Just fuck me, Daddy!" Jess cried as I lavished attention on her body.

"No darling. Not this first time; . . . losing your virginity . . . can't be the result . . . of a quick fuck. First I'm going . . . to taste you" I said as I reached her shaven sex. I cupped my mouth onto her wet snatch and probed inward with my tongue. The taste was unbelievable; I had found the ultimate flavour.

"Oh God! Daddy!!" Jess gasped as I licked her out "Yes, yes, lick my cunny, Daddy! It's yours; all yours!"

Her hands pressed my head against her. A part of my mind was still incredulous; this was my little girl I was eating out; and yet now I was doing it, it didn't feel wrong. We had simply found the ultimate way to express our love. I was eager now to take her; but this was my girl's first time, so I took my time eating her out. Jessica was already nice and wet but I was also enjoying her sweet virgin nectar.

It was also a massive turn on to know I was not the first person to eat her; how many lovers had she had on the inside? One thing was certain; they would have all been hot teenage girls just like her . . .

"Daddy! Daddy! Daddeeee!" Jess cried "I'm cumming!"

As she screamed out, her nectar flooded out. My little girl was obviously a squirter, very sexy. I drank it down and continued tonguing her pussy and rubbing her clit with my nose. The pressure from her hips was massive as her body clenched in her climax, my hands kept my head from being crushed.

As she descended from her orgasmic high I stopped licking and brought my head up. "Now you're ready." I declared.

"Yes, Daddy. Please fuck me. My body belongs to you now."

"I love you Jess." I said as I climbed over her. Any lingering doubts about the incestuous act I was about to commit had long faded. My daughter was now a grown woman; she had adult needs now.

"Daddy, please fuck me" Jess repeated "I know it'll hurt but I have to have you inside me, so much!"

She is so beautiful beneath me. Her body is perfect and screams to be fucked. My cock is harder than I've ever known it, almost painfully engorged ready to serve my daughter. I guide it to her petal-like lips and slide it into her sex.

"Slowly please Daddy!" She cautions breathlessly, experiencing her pussy filling up for the first time.

"Trust me honey." I replied, already going as slowly as I dared. She was very tight but so hot and wet; I was resisting plunging in, but only just; the last thing I wanted was to hurt her. I realised this was the thing about incest; we already had such a deep love and caring bond with each other that sex was simply a step further.

"I can feel you; you're on my hymen. I'm ready Daddy; break through!" Jess said gasping as her vagina gripped the tip of my cock. "I need you in deep!"

I could feel it too. "How do you want it honey? Fast or slow?"

"Slow please Daddy, make me a woman now please!"

I added force and could feel it stretching.

"It hurts Daddy! It's so painful." My daughter cried out.

"Stop?" I asked, worried.

"No! Just fucking do it!" Jess screamed through the pain.

I pulled back a bit, and then plunged deep into my daughter, bottoming out inside; my balls slapping on her arsehole outside.

Jess's eyes went wide "Fucking, fuck, fuck, fuck!" she screamed.

I held still, not wanting to hurt her any more.

After a few seconds, Jess looked up directly at me, grimacing. "Daddy, it still hurts but I think I'm ready now to get fucked."

"Not fucked, darling. Loved." I corrected her as I slowly pistoned in and out of her tight pussy. "I'm making love to you, my angel." And I kissed her.

Jess responded to the kiss and our tongues soon met, sloshing together as we kissed passionately as we coupled. The kiss was broken as she orgasmed, gasping for breath as her body fluttered beneath me.

I slackened my effort as I waited for her to finish, my cock gently sliding in and out of her tight hot wet spasming quim. I want to make it last but my daughter was too tight a fit. I pulled out and let Jess recover.

After a minute her eyes opened "Why did you stop Daddy?"

I kissed her again, still holding my body over hers. "I'd have cum, darling, and you wouldn't have been able to enjoy it."

Jess looked down her body at my still erect cock. "You're all . . . bloody."

"Yeah, that's what happens when you shove something through a tissue membrane. Take a good look angel; that was the only time I want to see you bleed. Are you ready to keep going?"

"Can I be on top, Daddy? Oooh!" She asked and squealed as I responded, dropping my body onto hers, wrapping my arms around her; and rolling us on the bed.

"How's that?" I asked, now lying on my back with her on top of me.

"Fun!" Jess replied as I released her from our embrace and she rose up over me. "I can't believe I'm doing this! Again!" she said as she manoeuvred her hips over me, aligning her pussy over my cock.

I just laid there and let her handle me into docking angle. I was watching the look of concentration on her face.

She sighed as she lowered herself, embedding my bloody cock back inside her. "Ahhh, that's better. That's where your cock belongs, Daddy; in my cunny. I was made to fit it."

"It certainly is a tight fit darling." I observed.

"Exactly!" She said, starting to bounce on me.

The delay had relaxed me and so we were fucking for a while. I loved watching her pert breasts bouncing and I held her hips with my hands, giving her a little help and steadiness.

"This is it Daddy, this is what I dreamed of when I was inside, I was riding my Daddy's big cock; he was filling me up and fucking me!"

"I'm nearly there darling. Tell me who you belong to?" I asked.

"I belong to you Daddy; I'm Daddy's little bisexual fucking slut!"

"Too fucking right!" I agreed and used my hands to ram her down upon me, my cock deep inside my daughter's vagina as my orgasm hit and I fired up into her.

"You're cumming Daddy! Aaah! I feel it hitting my insides!" Jess cried out "I'm cumming too Daddy! You're too fucking gooooooooooood!"

I pulled her upper body down and held her body against mine as the last of my cum deposited inside my daughter. Her nipples were like bullets, indenting into my chest.

Jess raised her head once her orgasm finished and looked at me.

I broke the silence that had followed our orgasms. "I love you darling."

"Love you too." Replied Jess and we lightly kissed. "I meant what I said, Daddy; I belong to you now."

"At least until we find you a nice boy your own age, darling. I can give you what you need for the now, but you need someone for your future."

"The future can wait Daddy. I've got you back and I'm happy with now." Jess said and slipped herself off me and laid her body beside mine, with her head on my chest. "Now is everything I need."

I put one arm around her and the other pulled a sheet over us. We talked, basking in the afterglow of sex and feeling completely close to each other.

"What made you start thinking about us, sexually?" I asked, curious.

"Well, girls talk a lot. I learned so much in that place. A good number of the girls had been abused by their families; I mean sexually; some actually enjoyed it, most didn't. One thing got me thinking; how could a father rape his own daughter? It seemed so evil at first. I thought of us in that situation; if you had forced yourself on me . . ."

"I would never do that!" I interjected.

"Oh Daddy, I know. But it turned me on; the idea of you taking me for your own pleasure. The more I thought about it, the more I wanted it. But I knew you wouldn't do it, because you love me; I had to give myself to you first." Jessica explained. "I realised it was what was missing from both our lives and it would make you happy, and me too. Look Daddy, I really don't want this to be a one-time thing."

I stared at her. "Honey, what we've done is wrong and probably illegal too. But damn society, I've never felt closer to you. As long as you want to make love, well; I want to too." I pulled her to me and we kissed again. "Besides, I own you now." I added lightly.

"Yes, Daddy; I'm yours." Jess replied seriously.

After a while, Jess lifted herself up and asked "Are you tired?"

"Not really, darling; you don't have to go or anything." I replied, looking up at her.

Jess played with my chest hair. "No, Daddy. First; I'm never leaving your bed. Second; I want to fuck again."

"I wish I had your youthful energy, darling. I think I can manage another go. What do you want to do?" I loved her energy and realised I was going to be kept very fit; just from fucking my teenage daughter, or the exertion could kill me . . .

Jess looked at me with a mischievous glint in her eye "Would you like to fuck my arse, Daddy? I'm not a virgin back there, but I'm still nice and tight."

"Who on Earth have you been having anal sex with?" I asked incredulously.

Jess smiled "Oh Daddy, don't worry; yours will be the first real cock in my arse. When I was inside we . . . well, all the girls, we . . . well, fucked like rabbits! Strap-ons, toys, fingers and licking each other! When you lock a load of horny teenage girls up together; that's what happens. But I wanted to save my pussy for you, so when I got initiated I sacrificed my other cherry instead." She giggled "Turns out I like anal, so it wasn't too much of a bother. Where do you keep the lube?"

"Lube?" I said blankly. "Err, I haven't got any."

"Oh my poor Daddy; all this time you've had no-one to love you; no-one whose arse needed fucking regularly. Don't worry, you can get me nice and slippery with your tongue and I'll then do the same to you."

I got up and had her lay on the centre of the bed. I pushed her legs up until her knees were at her ears, exposing both her holes. I had her hold her legs in place and I went for a damp wash cloth.

Returning, I washed the entrances to my daughter's holes and then my cock.

I discarded the cloth and bent down to get personal with her vagina again. Jess writhed as I ate her out. "Daddy, my arse, fuck my arse" she moaned.

"Patience, angel." I replied and continued to tongue her cunt for a short while. Then I moved down her perineum and latched onto her arsehole with my mouth. I made as much saliva as I could and spat it into her rosebud and licked around it, enjoying her anal flavour at the same time.

Then I moved up over her, aligning my cock with her mouth. "Give it a good wet suck darling" I instructed, lowering my erect cock into her mouth. It felt heavenly as my daughter blew me but I regretfully pulled out.

I moved back down until our faces were level. "Ready?" I asked.

"Fuck me, Daddy!" She replied and we kissed for a moment then I aligned my cock.

I pressed against her anus, while watching her face for expressions of pain.

"Put it inside!" She moaned softly.

I pressed forward and felt her anus slide around my cock.

"Go deep, Daddy! You're filling me up!" she exhorted as I continued to slide in. My cock felt like it was being crushed, but I could feel it was Jess's skilful use of her muscles rather than her arse being unaccustomed to penetration.

I bottomed out, my balls resting against her. Jess relaxed her legs, letting them press against my shoulders.

Ghostwind
Ghostwind
183 Followers