Loving Rita

Story Info
The fun of dating an older woman.
12.8k words
4.61
279.5k
51
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 08/16/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

About a week ago, I went to the cottage Laurie, my wife, and I bought on Lake Lausanne: The name given by settlers from Switzerland. I needed to rest and replenish my energy, and renew interest in living a useful life. Ten months ago, Laurie died suddenly at the age of 37 due to a brain aneurysm. She has been working as an attorney for a brokerage firm. She jogged about five miles a week and was in excellent physical shape. At the age of 35, I was a widower.

Despite their grief, my in-laws, Ed and Angela, and their relatives were very helpful, especially in taking care of Mel, my 5-year old daughter. Ed married Angela five years earlier after Rose, my mother-in-law, died. Angela loved Laurie and Mel, and became part of our family.

My work as a management consultant allowed me to take some time off to deal with my grief. Laurie was the love of my life: brunette, slim, tall, and passionate.

Laurie and I had befriended Rita and Calvin, who lived year round at their home on the lake. Rita was Rose's only sister, a year or so older and very voluptuous. Calvin appeared to be about 70 years old; he was suffering from many ailments: arthritis, emphysema, and high blood pressure. He walked with difficulty using a walker and stayed in their living room most of the time.

Rita was a devoted wife and a retired school teacher; she had blonde-gray hair, beautiful blue eyes, long thin nose, and full lips. She was in good shape through exercising and inherited traits, and always dressed well but conservatively. She appeared to be about 60 years old; later, I learned she was 58 years old. In spite of the difference in their ages, Rita and Laurie had become good friends. Laurie and I had dinner several times at their home when Rita served good food and I provided good wine.

Often, after dinner, Calvin went to rest while Rita, Laurie, and I continued to have a good time drinking wine, visiting, or playing cards. Sometimes, after couple of glasses of wine, Rita flirted openly with me. Once, Rita asked if she could borrow me to help her do chores in the bedroom; Laurie and I giggled at her suggestion.

One New Year eve, Rita and Calvin invited Laurie and me to the Sheraton Hotel for dinner and dancing. We also rented rooms to sleep after the celebration. After Calvin and Rita danced together for a few minutes, Calvin said he was tired and just sat in his chair; after a while, he went to his room at the hotel to rest and did not return to the dance floor.

Rita asked me to dance with her. During the dance, she whispered:

"Chris, Calvin told me I should dance with you; please, just hold me. Hugging your body feels so good."

During a slow dance, Rita threw her arms around my neck and hugged me tightly. I felt her large boobs on my chest. After the dance, Rita kissed me lightly on my lips. At midnight, I kissed both Laurie and Rita. The three of us stayed up until about 2 AM. Later, in our room, Laurie said to me:

"Rita is starving for love. Thank you for being nice to her and dancing with her. I wish I could help her."

I mumbled, "So do I. Rita is a devoted wife; she has to sort out what to do," as I fell asleep.

Calvin's health got worse. He was sick for long periods of time and was hospitalized often. Rita took care of Calvin as well as she could. At the same time, she tried to have as normal a life as possible. After learning Rita was interested in using the Internet, I set up her computer, and helped her use email and surf the Internet. She and Laurie stayed in touch via email and telephone. But, I never thought of Rita as a sexy woman and having sex with her.

During my grieving period, I had shut myself in my Boston apartment with little contact with Calvin and Rita, and other friends. After spending couple of days cleaning up around the cottage, I set up my laptop computer, and found a three-day old email message from Rita inviting me to stop by and say hello. I decided to call Calvin and Rita; when I called, Rita told me in a sad tone:

"Hi Chris, Calvin has been very ill for two weeks; he developed pneumonia and is in the hospital for four days. I don't know when he will be released. I am not sure I can take care of him by myself."

After a pause, she continued, "How are you doing? I am sure you miss Laurie. I miss her too. I have been lonesome without Calvin at home and not being able to talk to Laurie."

Rita continued, "I am not able to log on the Internet; I also need help with trimming the hedge."

I said, "I am sorry Calvin is in the hospital. I am adjusting to living without Laurie. You and I are still here. I am your friend; you can talk to me. I can stop by tomorrow morning before it gets too warm and trim the hedge, but I cannot stay too long. I can stop by again around four to work on the computer."

Rita replied, "Thanks. See you tomorrow."

At about ten, I drove to Rita's cottage and pulled in front of the open garage, when Rita showed up from the garden dressed in jeans, a work-shirt, sun glasses, and a floppy hat. She greeted me and hugged me a long time, pressing her boobs in to my chest. Later, she showed me where Calvin kept the step-ladder in needed to trim the hedge.

After I trimmed the hedge in about an hour, put away the ladder in the garage, and the trimmer in my car, Rita came out with a glass of lemonade and said:

"Chris thanks for trimming the hedge. Here, drink this to cool off."

"Thanks for the lemonade. I have to go to the post office and do other chores. See you this afternoon. I will walk over; the walk will do me good," I said.

Rita replied cheerfully, "Great. I can use your company; you can also teach me more about computers."

I replied, "It will be good to visit with you. I have been lonesome too. If it works out, may be we can get a bite to eat."

As Rita hugged me, I was again aware of her perfume and boobs pressing in to my chest; I kissed her on the cheek, and mumbled:

"You smell and feel nice," squeezed her butt and went to my car.

Rita giggled and said: "Flattery may get you what you want. See you this afternoon. Bye."

CHRIS VISITS RITA DURING AFTERNOON

It was a sunny summer evening; I dressed in khaki shorts, white golf shirt and cap, sneakers, and walked the half-mile to Calvin and Rita's cottage. When I knocked on the front door, Rita welcomed me warmly with a long hug. She was dressed in pink shorts, white sleeve-less blouse, and sandals. For the first time, I noticed that Rita had fine legs, a big bosom, and meaty buttocks. She smelled of a nice perfume.

Rita said, "I am glad you came. I baked chocolate chip and sugar cookies. I can make tea. Do you want a drink? As you know, Calvin drinks martinis; I have gin."

"I will have tea now; may be a gin-tonic later."

After Rita brought tea and cookies, I noticed she had on light make up and pink lipstick. She said:

"You cheer me up; it's nice to be with a handsome man. I have been lonely and depressed."

Rita then recovered and added, "Have another cookie; I baked them this morning."

The cookies were good and I ate couple of them.

I asked Rita, "How is Calvin? How are you?"

Rita answered in a sad tone, "Calvin is still in intensive care; I hope he will get better. I am doing fine."

I saw Rita had tears in her eyes, but she smiled at me and asked:

"How are you Chris? Laurie was such a sweet girl. I bet you miss her."

"I have been grieving, but am getting better at living my life. About a week ago, I saw a woman who could have been Laurie's twin at the mall; I followed her for a short distance until she was greeted by a young man."

I didn't tell Rita that, after a long time, I had jacked off last week, thinking of how Laurie and I fucked the first time at the cottage.

Rita said sympathetically, "You are still a young man. You need to live your life fully."

Rita continued, "You lost Laurie. Actually, I lost Calvin a few years ago; before, he was a gregarious happy man. He looked so helpless when I saw him this morning; he was heavily drugged and did not recognize me. I have been lonesome without him at home."

I held Rita's wrinkled hand and whispered to her, "You are a beautiful lady; you should live your life fully too."

When Rita did not pull her hand from mine, I kissed the back of it; we continued to hold hands for several minutes, when Rita said:

"My Internet connection is not working ever since I moved my computer desk just a few feet."

I said, "Let me take a look at the cable connection to your computer," and followed to Rita's den.

After I tightened the cable from the modem at the back of the computer, the Internet cable worked just fine. Just to be sure, I logged in to her browser and discovered book marked adult sites, including Literotica. I was thrilled knowing Rita was still interested in sex.

A happy Rita said, "How about that gin and tonic you wanted? You earned it."

I nodded my head, shut down the computer, and went back to the Lanai. The lake looked beautiful. I stood admiring the beautiful view of the blue water and the sailboats, when Rita came to me and hugged me. She whispered,

"It's so beautiful. I am savoring this moment."

I felt Rita's soft boobs press against my arm and got a hard-on. I put my hand around her waist and nudged her to stand in front of me. When I rubbed Rita's shoulders and bare arms gently, she pushed herself in to my body; I was sure she felt my hard on. Inadvertently, I reached down and rubbed Rita's generous buttocks eliciting a happy moan from her. It was the moment when Rita became a potential lover and I decided to pursue her.

After several minutes, Rita pulled away gently and headed to the kitchen. She made a gin and tonic, and handed it to me; she fixed a glass of rose Zinfandel wine for herself. Her face was shining with excitement and sheen of perspiration. I am sure she noticed my erection in my shorts, but did not say anything.

After a few minutes, Rita said, "Let's go outside. Bring your drink along. I will show you my flower and vegetable garden."

I walked behind Rita down a path to a level area full of flowers, mostly pink and red in color, on one side and a small vegetable garden on the other. When Rita bent down to check on a group of flowers, I noticed her voluptuous ass covered by pink tight shorts.

Rita pointed to several flowers and said: "I will pick them later and put them in the Lanai."

When Rita went ahead of me, on a whim, I picked one of the pink flowers. Soon we came to a clearing with a spectacular view of the lake that also was covered on the sides by shrubs offering considerable privacy from the neighboring cottages. We put our drinks on a small round table and sat on a bench for two people when I handed the pink flower to Rita.

Rita blushed, "Thank you. That's so sweet," she cooed. She then kissed me on the cheek.

In turn, I hugged her and whispered in her ear, "You are a very attractive woman."

Rita blushed more. We sat there close to each other with my arm around her waist for a few minutes. When I rubbed her bare, tanned, arms, Rita shivered, and snuggled closer to me. I nuzzled her neck, kissed it, and as I rubbed my lips on her neck Rita threw her head back allowing me to kiss more of her wrinkled neck.

She cooed, "I feel very comfortable being with you. I am all tingly."

When Rita turned towards me, I kissed her lips gently and Rita pushed her tongue in to my mouth; after we kissed for several minutes, Rita cooed:

"I am very glad you think of me as your lover."

"I see an attractive and desirable woman. This bench is too narrow to sit side by side. You should sit in my lap."

Blushing, Rita got up, sat in my lap, facing away from me, wiggled her ass on my stiff cock, and cooed, "That's more comfortable."

Rita then took a sip of her wine, turned her head, and, with her mouth full of wine, kissed me on my mouth. She giggled as I sucked wine from her mouth and drank it. Inadvertently, my two hands cupped Rita's bosom; but she let me hold on to them.

Rita cooed, "Oh, this is such a romantic way to spend a beautiful sunny evening," and again kissed my mouth passionately.

I loved kissing Rita's wrinkled mouth while groping her large, soft, boobs, so I took a sip of wine and let her suck it out of my mouth while I fondled her boobs.

Whatever doubt I had of Rita's romantic intentions were erased when she wiggled her ass on my crotch and cooed:

"You seem to have nice equipment."

Rita continued, "It's getting cool. The bugs will be out soon. We should go in," and got off me.

She offered her hand, pulled me up, and started to walk towards the cottage; I stood still and watched in fascination Rita's undulating buttocks. After she covered about 15 feet, Rita turned around and smiled at me when she realized I was staring at her voluptuous ass. When I started to walk towards her, she started to run. I caught a giggling, squealing, Rita from behind near the flowerbeds and fondled her covered boobs. Rita stopped squirming in my grasp; relaxed, and pushed her ass in to my hard on, and gently wiggled it. I turned her around and kissed her passionately. Rita was breathing heavily from running and being fondled.

I fell to my knees and looked up at Rita who had leaned forward; Rita's face showed more passion than apprehension. As she looked down at me, I lowered the zipper of her shorts, took the pink flower from her hands, and placed it at her crotch. I picked another flower and placed it in her cleavage, and a third behind her ear.

I whispered to Rita, "You look beautiful and smell wonderful, lover," and stood up, and kissed her mouth for several minutes.

I wanted to stay with Rita as long as she would let me. I did not want to go to my place for a while. I thought an informal dinner would be nice.

I said, "I am enjoying your company. Would have dinner with me? We can go to Angelo's and have a light meal."

Rita smiled and said, "Yes. I don't have much food to prepare a meal tonight. I will cook a good dinner for you tomorrow. We can go after I freshen up and change clothes. I want to look nice for you."

"You heard the old line: you don't have to dress to please me," I whispered.

"I think you are trying to seduce me," cooed Rita blushing and went to change her clothes.

Rita put on a black tank top and a light green jacket, and a beige wrap-around skirt. She put on a necklace of large pearls and matching pearl earrings. Later, I found out she also changed her underwear to silk purple bra and panties, and put on perfume on her neck, cleavage, and crotch.

I told Rita, "You look very attractive. I love your jewelry."

Blushing, Rita said, "I recall Laurie telling me you liked it when she put on pearls."

I smiled and said, "It's thoughtful of you to remember what Laurie told you. I like any jewelry on a beautiful woman."

Rita put on dark sunglasses and drove her Cadillac to Angelo's. At Angelo's, it was not too crowded, and we were seated in a corner; we talked about our lives as we drank Zinfandel wine and ate pasta dishes.

Rita said, "I knew Laurie as a friend. How was she as a wife?"

"Laurie loved life. We made love several times a week until the pressure of work got to her. She loved receiving and giving oral sex."

"Did you know she wanted to have big boobs like mine?" asked Rita, blushingly.

"I knew she was conscious of her small boobs; I did not know she wanted them as large as yours.

Seeing Rita was blushing, I asked, "What about you and Calvin?"

Rita said: "Calvin loved me. He was insatiable soon after we got married. Later, for a long time, we made love once a week; that changed to once a month or so. He was not able to make love to me the last two years. We tried watching adult movies and me wearing sexy lingerie; we tried Viagra, but it did not work; he was too ill."

I said quietly, "You have been grieving a long time for Calvin. You certainly have been making sacrifices, taking care of an ill man and denying yourself a normal sex life."

Rita replied softly, "That's exactly what Laurie said two years ago. She knew of Calvin's problems. She was concerned I was not getting enough loving.

She paused and said seriously, "I am not capable of going to a bar, pick up a total stranger, and have sex with him. I was never in to casual sex. I have to know a man well before I show him my body."

Rita smiled at me and said, "I am sure, if I had asked her, Laurie would have agreed to let you and I spend time together."

I mumbled, "Wow! I didn't know you two were that close friends. I hope that tonight is the right time."

Rita blushed and said, "Many a time, there were sparks flying between you and me."

She recalled one night:

"The three of us were quite inebriated. Our conversation turned to sex. When I confided how frustrated I was, Laurie suggested seriously that I buy myself a super size dildo and she would help me buy a good one."

She paused, giggled, and said, "You interjected: you will be glad to help me with your real tool, but soon you passed out and slept all night on the floor."

I blushed and said, "I remember that night, but don't remember saying that. I do remember getting turned on when I danced with you. Perhaps, it's karma that we become lovers."

Suddenly Rita whispered, "I am glad you are not ashamed of being seen with me. Those two ladies over in the corner don't approve of us. They have been staring at us and talking to each other."

I whispered, "You are a beautiful and voluptuous lady. I am glad to be with you."

I continued, "I know those ladies are watching; I am going to kiss you to show them I am your date."

I reached over, held Rita's face gently, and kissed her on her mouth. Rita kissed me back willingly and pushed her tongue in to my mouth. Rita surprised me by placing her right hand on my crotch and gently squeezing my cock.

After dinner, as we walked past the two ladies, I put my hand on Rita's undulating buttocks and left it there until we were out of their sight.

CHRIS AND RITA IN A PARK

I paid the bill and opened the door of her car for Rita. After she drove a short distance, I decided to make out with Rita in her car; I suggested:

"Let's go to Pine Bluff Park."

"Sure. Calvin and I used to come here to watch the Sun set over the lake," replied Rita much to my surprise.

Rita put on dark sunglasses, drove to the park, and parked the car in a secluded spot. Indeed, the Sun over the lake was beautiful. Rita snuggled up to me; I hugged her, and kissed her neck and smelled her hair. My arms were around Rita's waist and nuzzled her large covered boobs.

When Rita turned her face towards me and opened her lips, I kissed her thick lips and mouth for a long time. After the kiss ended, much to my delight, Rita took my hands and placed them on her boobs.

"Play with my boobs; pinch my nipples," she cooed.

When she felt my erection with her palm, Rita cooed:

"I am glad you like me, an old lady. I am old enough to be your mom."

I whispered, "You are not my mom; you are my lover. Age is a state of mind. You are a desirable voluptuous woman. I want you as a lover," and squeezed her boobs.

Rita giggled, patted my erect cock, and kissed me passionately for a few minutes.

"Ok, we will be lovers. You should have seen the look on the faces of the two women when you kissed me."

I mumbled, "They would die if they see me playing with your boobs," and removed Rita's jacket. Rita leaned against me, raised her arms with hands locked behind her head as if to air her underarms and armpits. In the tight and stretched tank top, Rita looked very voluptuous. Her upper arms were slim and toned, but sagged slightly. Her chest looked magnificent with twin peaks rising majestically from it.

Rita said softly, "Now that I am here in a park alone with you, a handsome younger man, I am very nervous."