Loving Rita Ch. 03

Story Info
Lucky Joey dates Voluptuous Lucy.
9.3k words
4.68
102.1k
16
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 08/16/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In "Loving Rita," I and Rita, my 58 years old neighbor on Lake Lausanne became lovers. In Ch. 2, Maria and Brian became lovers. In this story, Lucy, Rita’s friend is loved by young Joey, and Rita and I love each other. I thank readers Sam and Sporty for suggestions. Hope you enjoy this story; please don't forget to vote. Thanks. Andru.

Chapter 3: Lucky Joey dates Voluptuous Lucy

REMINISCING FRIDAY NIGHT WITH RITA

After I worked hard during the week in Lawrenceville, I visited my daughter, Mel, who was spending the weekend with my in laws. On Friday evening, I drove home and got their just in time to change clothes and, together with Rita, go to Maria's home. Rita was already dressed in a black short-sleeve dress, but she let me kiss her wrinkled neck and fondle her buttocks.

Rita and I had dinner with Maria and Brian that night; both women dressed sexily, Maria in a sleeve less red dress; both women also were very amorous. We had cocktails before dinner and wine with dinner. Later, Brian helped Maria clean the dinner table; they made several trips to the kitchen and were giggling as he groped her ass or boobs.

After Rita saw Brian feeling up Maria under her dress in the kitchen, she sat in my lap, and silently signaled me to watch them. We saw Brian kissing Maria passionately first on her mouth and then on her neck. Soon, Brian convinced Maria to lift her arms and he kissed passionately her under arms and arm pits. When Brian tried to remove her dress, Maria cooed something to him; a smiling Brian fell to his knees and crawled under Maria's dress; we saw Maria with closed eyes and head tilted backwards gently rubbing Brian's hair.

Rita whispered to me, "She must not be wearing panties; he is licking her pussy," and added mischievously:

"I too removed mine after dinner. I'm wearing a black silk push-up bra."

As we watched Brian and Maria make out in the kitchen, slowly, I moved my hand underneath Rita's dress, gently rubbed her meaty thighs, and inserted two fingers in her wet pussy. As Rita kept watching Brian loving Maria, I continued fingering Rita's pussy, and she began to mew with passion. I was desperate to suck Rita's juicy pussy.

I whispered to Rita:

"I want to eat real dessert: your juicy pussy."

"Sure baby, later."

Luckily for us, after Maria gently pushed Brian's head away, lifted him up, and kissed him lovingly; giggling, they both returned to the living room. After a few minutes, Rita and I said good bye to Brian and Maria.

As I began to drive home, Rita offered me her black silk panties that she had hid in her purse, and as I sniffed them, whispered:

"I got hot watching Brian love Maria; I was reminded of the times when Calvin, my late husband, and I watched sexy videos while making love. I still have a few of them, including one Calvin's favorite."

"I would like to watch it with you," I replied.

As soon as we were inside her home, I hugged Rita, and after I kissed her mouth passionately, she cooed:

"You can have your dessert before we watch the video. Do you want me to take off my clothes?"

I pleaded, "Please leave on your slip and push-up bra," and removed my pants and underwear.

When my cock was exposed, Rita grasped it in her delicate, wrinkled, hand, and kissed my mouth. Rita said admiringly:

"Love holding it in my hand; it's throbbing. Also, love your crotch smell," and fell to her knees and ran her nose on my balls, along my cock, and pubes.

After Rita took off her black dress, I lead her to the dining table, helped her get on it, and gently spread her thighs. I turned on the chandelier lights and dimmed them so that I could see Rita's glistening pussy.

I sat in a chair, leaned forward, and for a minute inhaled Rita's pussy odor and the perfume she had applied; I rubbed her meaty thighs and ran my fingers through her curly, blonde, pubic hair. Rita was moaning with pleasure and cooing endearments:

"You are a darling. I love you. I am all juicy for you; go ahead, lick my pussy."

I put my mouth on Rita's slit and sucked her entire vulva as well as a few pubic hairs in to my mouth; in response, Rita moaned louder with pleasure. Rita's clit grew to the size of a finger tip, allowing me to lick it and flick it with my tongue. After several minutes, Rita's pussy juices became slick when she whispered:

"Hope you got enough dessert. Let's do it while watching the video; I want to come on your cock. You set up the VCR," and after gently pushing my head away, got off the table.

Rita returned from the bathroom just as I finished wheeling the TV/VCR stand in front of the living room couch without blocking view in the large mirror in the living room. Rita had freshened up and also put on a lacy, black, open-cup bra that made her large fully-exposed boobs stand up firmly.

"Honey, you look lovely; I love your boobs."

With a big smile on her face, Rita sat next to me on the couch, and as she kissed me on my mouth, I fondled her large open boobs and gently pinched her nipples.

After I started playing the video, Rita cooed:

"This was one of Calvin's favorite videos; a young student makes love to a sexily dressed older librarian. Let's watch."

In the video, an attractive older woman, Zoe was at her home checking her image in a full-length mirror: she was dressed in a sexy diaphanous, black, gown, over black pushup-bra-encased boobs and skimpy black panties. Zoe was a blonde with well-coiffured medium-length blonde hair and her full lips were covered with crimson lipstick. She was reclined on a couch and was checking her wrist watch, when there was a knock on the door. Zoe looked through the peep hole, smiled, opened the door, and greeted young Billy warmly. Billy declared happily:

"Thanks, I got an A+ in American History Course," and continued:

"It's great to have a friend who is a librarian," and hugged her.

I whispered to Rita, "Zoe must be at least 45 years old; she is voluptuous."

Rita said, thoughtfully, "Billy is young; about 25. Zoe has a big ass; Billy likes it."

In the video, Zoe smiled and said, "Glad to help. We should celebrate the A+ grade."

Zoe lead Billy to the couch, opened a cabinet, and poured brandy in to two snifters; after she made a toast, they slowly drank their brandies.

A happy Billy again hugged Zoe and said to her: "You are a beautiful woman." and started to massage her shoulders and neck.

Shyly, Billy cooed: "You promised to let me love you if I got A+."

"Yes, Billy. Be patient; you're my first lover since my husband left me," cooed Zoe, undid the knot on her head, and let her hair fall to her shoulders.

Soon, Billy was kissing Zoe's full, red, lips, and fondling her bra-covered boobs and panties-covered crotch.

As I watched the video, my grasp on Rita's waist tightened and I nudged her to sit on my erect cock; Rita sat in my lap facing away from me and, as I held my erect cock still, she slowly impaled herself on my stiff cock.

In the video, Zoe helped Billy undress and grasped his huge, smooth, cock, in her delicate, wrinkled, hands. Zoe began to suck Billy's cock and fondle his hairless sack of balls; in turn, Billy fondled her bra-covered boobs and panties-covered wide ass. When Billy removed Zoe's bra, her freed pendulous boobs swung sexily; Billy clutched them to try to contain them in his young hands.

Rita cooed, "Honey, do you like Zoe's boobs? Do they look like mine?"

"Nice boobs, but not as beautiful as yours," I replied and again squeezed Rita's boobs.

Billy sucked Zoe's nipples for several minutes. He then lowered Zoe's panties, nudged her to sit in an upholstered chair, and began to lick her gray-hair covered pussy. Zoe moaned loudly and swung her head from side to side. Zoe raised her arms and grasped the back of the chair behind her head, revealing curly, blonde, hair in her armpits.

Billy paused, lifted his head from Zoe's crotch, kissed her armpits, and gushed:

"I love your hairy armpits too," and went back to licking Zoe's old, hairy, pussy.

Zoe cooed, "You told me not to shave a month ago."

Watching the young Billy lick the older Zoe's pussy was stimulating to both of us: my cock twitched continuously releasing streams of cum in to Rita's pussy; in turn, Rita's pussy grasped my rod-like cock all along its length with a vise-like grip.

Rita cooed, "You like her hairy armpits?"

"I like your armpits, with or without hair," I said and kissed Rita's armpits.

In the video, Billy stood up, spread Zoe's thighs wide, shoved his very large cock in to her pussy, and began fucking her rapidly in long strokes.

Rita cooed, "I love seeing young Billy eagerly fucking old Zoe."

Billy and Zoe got in to another loving position; she was riding his cock as he lay on his back.

Rita cooed, "This is my favorite part; I love watching Billy's cock disappear in to Zoe's belly and come out all slick with her juices. I am sure she put jelly in her pussy."

Sensing Rita was excited, I found Rita's slick clit with my forefinger and began to slowly rub it. In response, Rita began to moan and breathe rhythmically.

Soon, Rita put her right arm around my neck, locked her mouth on mine in a long kiss, as she had an intense orgasm, "I'm cummmming. Cummmmmmmming. Ohhhhhhhhh. Cummmmmmming."

As Rita's pussy pulsed around my cock and her body convulsed, I held on to her lovely boobs and buried my head in her wondrous left armpit.

Rita collapsed backwards and rested against my chest; in the video, Zoe sucked Billy's cock head passionately as she jerked his mammoth cock.

Rita cooed, "Watching old Zoe fucking young Billy turned me on; my orgasm was intense and satisfying."

I whispered, "I am glad to see you get off; it gives me additional thrill."

In the video, as Zoe jacked his cock up and down, Billy ejaculated all over Zoe's boobs. I whispered to Rita:

"Billy could have released all that cum in Zoe's pussy; she's too old to get pregnant; I guess he has to show on camera that it was really his cum."

Giggling, Rita cooed, "I don't worry about getting knocked up; no more eggs coming out; you can deposit all your sperm-laden cum in my pussy."

I agreed, "It's nice to fuck without worrying about babies," and felt my cock twitch and a string of my cum flow in to Rita's old, tight, pussy.

I was close to my climax; to go over the edge, I needed to fuck Rita's love channel. Placing one hand underneath each buttock, I lifted and lowered Rita's pussy on my cock a few times; my climax began deep in my scrotum and, with my cock buried deep in Rita's pussy and my hands firmly grasping her mammoth boobs, it surged through my penis. I whimpered incoherently, "Rita love, Fuckkk. Fuckkkkk. Fuckkkkkk."

Rita was surprised my cock did not soften and slip out of her love channel. After we sat coupled on the couch, she cooed:

"I would like to freshen up. If you want, we can watch another video."

I said, "I am too tired, Love; let's wait until morning," and lay next to Rita.

Before I fell asleep, I watched Billy lovingly fondling and kissing Zoe's blonde, abundant, curly, armpit and pubic hair.

SATURDAY MORNING WITH RITA

It was a beautiful Saturday morning. I woke up as Rita was cleaning my early-morning erect cock lovingly with a warm-wet wash cloth; later Rita sucked my cock head and cooed:

"Mel is with Ed and Angela for the whole weekend. We can make love all morning," and resumed sucking my cock.

Holding my cock in her delicate, wrinkled, hand, Rita cooed: "It was a nice evening with Brian and Maria, and then just us loving each other."

Suddenly, Rita held her head in both hands, and said:

"Oh my, I forgot completely: yesterday was the second anniversary of John's death; I hope Lucy will get over her loss."

I said, "I hope she can get over grieving; she's an attractive, healthy, woman. Right now, I want you," and reached for Rita.

Rita cooed, "I have been up an hour. I brought a cup of coffee for you.."

After I drank the cup of coffee, Rita held my cock firmly in her delicate hand, and began to lick and suck it.

YOUNG JOEY COMFORTS VOLUPTUOUS LUCY

Joey, a young man, had a crush on Lucy, a friend of his family and Rita's good friend. On a Friday evening, a few days after the second anniversary of Lucy's widowhood, he walked to Lucy's home with two boxes in his hands.

Lucy, a widow, was about 45 years old; she was about 5'4'' and 130lb. She had a pretty face with big blue eyes; her blonde-gray hair was nicely done and held on her head in a knot. Lucy's boobs were quite large and she had a flat stomach. She also had a sensual mouth with thick lips covered in crimson lipstick and her toenails had the same color nail polish.

During the past three months, Joey had been solicitous, more so than usual. He called her on the phone and inquired how she was doing. Lucy had appreciated his attentiveness to a middle-aged widow. At a picnic, Joey while flirting with her, said:

"You're my girl friend," and hugged her.

Lucy enjoyed flirting with him. At Joey's parents' anniversary party, he danced with her a few slow numbers; afterwards, Joey held her hands and kissed them.

Before the second anniversary of her husband John's passing away, Joey sent her a card with a note:

"John was a great guy. I also loved him and miss him. I still love you."

Joey called Lucy one night and after chatting idly, softly, said:

"I hope you will forgive me for saying: you should begin to live a full life."

Lucy asked, "You mean I should go out with friends?"

After a pause, Joey, replied, "May be even date a guy; you're a beautiful lady."

Lucy laughed, "That's a thoughtful suggestion; there aren't many single men of my age around."

Again, Joey paused, and said, "I hope you keep an open mind on the age thing."

"Joey, I will do that. I got to take care of a pie in the oven."

Joey said, "May be I can come over Friday for a piece of apple pie."

"It's a deal. I know you like apple pie. Bye, Joey," hung up the phone.

Lucy thought dating a younger man would be nice; her friends, Rita and Maria seem to be happy with younger guys; certainly, Joey was a good looking 19-year old: dark hair and blue eyes, and about 6' and 185 lb. She realized she has not been loved by a man for more than three years.

******

When Joey knocked on the front door of her two-floor home, Lucy was reading a magazine; she was dressed in a pink cotton house coat; after she saw it was Joey through the peep hole, she let him in. Joey, hiding two boxes behind his back, kissed Lucy on her cheek and said:

"My parents left for Ohio to take care of my mom's mom; I'm on my own for two/three weeks."

He added, "I came to see how you're doing. Mom told me to help you since you're living alone."

Smiling Lucy, said:

"Your mom told me about going away; I'm not supposed to let you know she worries about you."

"I know she thinks I'm still a baby; I hope you don't think I'm one," and shyly said:

"I brought you a small present."

It was not unusual for Joey to drop in on her, but Lucy was happily surprised when he gave her a box of milk chocolates.

Lucy gushed, "How nice and sweet of you, Joey. You remembered I love milk chocolates. Sit with me on the sofa."

When Lucy turned her back to him, Joey hid the other box he brought behind the large planter near the front door.

"I'm glad you're here with me; I still miss John; he's been gone two years," said Lucy as she ate a piece of chocolate.

Young Joey sat next to Lucy; he consoled her by first hugging her, and then holding and kissing her wrinkled hand.

"I know; I'm here to take care of you, Lucy. John's gone; you have to start a new life," said Joey and again hugged Lucy.

Having missed John's hugs for over two years, Lucy hugged back Joey and kissed his face:

"You're a sweet boy to come see me and bring chocolates. Am I that special to you?"

Joey nodded and whispered, "I adore you," and inadvertently touched her right boob for a moment and then held her face lovingly; Lucy did not try remove his hands; actually, familiar, tingling, feelings resurfaced in her body.

Instinctively, Lucy turned to kiss Joey's cheek, but Joey turned his face so that she kissed his mouth. After Lucy ended the kiss, Joey, gently held her face, and initiated a passionate mouth-to-mouth kiss. Lucy gently ended the kiss; she also decided to end her mourning for John and entertain young Joey.

Blushing, Lucy cooed: "Wow, Joey, you're a good kisser," and initiated a long passionate mouth-to-mouth kiss.

Lucy gently ended the kiss, put another piece of chocolate in her mouth, and cooed:

"Have some chocolate," and again kissed Joey on his mouth transferring chocolate in to his mouth. Joey and Lucy ended the kiss giggling.

"I'm going to have a glass of wine. Would you like to have one with me? Don't tell any one I served you wine," and giggled.

"I will help you," said Joey and followed Lucy to the kitchen.

As Lucy poured wine in to two glasses at the counter, Joey stood next to her and gently rubbed her voluptuous buttocks.

Lucy asked, "How's Jen, your girlfriend?"

"She moved to Atlanta with her parents. I'm free," and kissed Lucy's neck passionately.

Joey mumbled, "Jen wanted to remain a virgin; her parents are strict," and started to rub Lucy's covered buttocks.

When Lucy turned around to hand Joey his wine glass, she found herself facing him with her back against the counter. Lucy trying to be calm, said:

"It's Zinfandel, my favorite wine. Cheers," and clicked her glass with Joey's.

After taking a sip of wine, Joey whispered to Lucy:

"You're a beautiful lady. I missed you at school," and bent forward and kissed Lucy on the mouth.

Lucy replied, "I missed you too. It's lonely without John," and planted a juicy kiss on Joey's mouth and gently rubbed his crotch.

After Lucy pulled her mouth back, Joey kissed her wrinkled neck and throat; he then initiated another mouth-to-mouth kiss; again, Lucy kissed him back.

Joey, put his wine glass on the counter, and fondled Lucy's covered boobs, and kissed her wrinkled neck and throat. In turn, Lucy cooed:

"It's sweet of you to think of me. You're so young to love an old lady," and rubbed Joey's cock lump.

After Joey kissed Lucy for a long time, he said:

"I always loved you; you're not old; you're beautiful," and continued to fondle Lucy's still covered boobs.

Shyly, Lucy cooed, "I know; you had a thing for my large boobs."

"How did you know?"

"Honey, the way you always stared at my boobs when I dressed up and hugged me tightly every time," and giggling continued:

"I knew you wanted to maul my boobs and get in to my pants; I was flattered, but I didn't want to cheat on John."

Seriously, Lucy mumbled, "We both are free; I like you."

Lucy giggled when she realized Joey opened a button and, though the opening in her housecoat, was slowly inched his hand towards her left bra-covered boob; lovingly, she touched his cheek, and said:

"Go ahead baby; squeeze it, gently," and kissed him passionately on his mouth.

Joey mumbled, "I've salivated over these when I hung out in this kitchen," as he fondled Lucy's bra-covered boobs.

"When did you start salivating over my boobs?"

"I think I was about 12."

"Baby, you waited a long time; here, help me take off this coat," and, with Joey's help, pulled the pink housecoat over her head.

Joey's eyes opened wide when he saw Lucy in a pink, silk, bra that barely contained her large, sagging, boobs, and in pink panties that barely covered her large, shiny, buttocks.

Lucy was pleased with the look of admiration in Joey's eyes and cooed:

"Baby, you're overdressed," and helped him take off his shirt and pants.

When Lucy saw the tent in his underwear, she giggled and cooed: