Loving Rita Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joey paused, kissed Lucy's neck, and mumbled with determination:

"I want it deeper, please," and continued:

"Hold on to my neck tight; after I lift you up, wrap your thighs around my waist. Ok?"

A blushing Lucy nodded her head and soon found her arms tightly against Joey's neck, her boobs crushed against Joey's chest, her crotch pushed against Joey's, and her pussy deliciously stuffed with his cock.

Lucy cooed breathlessly, "Baby, you're baton is poking my cervix."

Joey mumbled, "This is unbelievable; I'm going to cum just holding you tightly," and, as his cock twitched and released precum continuously, French kissed Lucy passionately.

Looking intently in to Joey's eyes, Lucy cooed:

"I feel it twitching. Go ahead baby, release it," and made her cervix flutter around Joey's flared cockhead.

Joey threw his head back and, as his cock spewed jets of cum at Lucy's cervix, growled:

"Fuckkkk. Fuckkkkkkk. Greatttttt."

Joey rested holding Lucy against the oak tree. Again, Lucy was pleasantly surprised when Joey's cock did not soften; she continued squeezing his cock with her vaginal walls and feeling her orgasm building, mumbled:

"Fuck me, baby; I want to come on your baton."

As she held on to his neck and waist, Joey resumed fucking Lucy's cum-filled pussy. Soon, Lucy buried her face in Joey's hairy, sweaty, chest:

"Babyyyy. Cummming. Cummmming."

After Joey rested for a few minutes holding Lucy against the tree, he mumbled:

"I'm pooped," and, after slowly letting Lucy down, mumbled:

"You're incredible. I'm still sweating," and hugged Lucy lovingly.

Lucy cooed, "Baby, your cum is running down my legs; I need to clean up," and, after picking up her high-heel shoes, she and Joey went in to the house holding hands.

His passionate lovemaking with Lucy tired young Joey; he lay down on the couch and closed his eyes. Several minutes later, he felt Lucy cleaning his cock with a wet wash cloth, drying with a towel, and, after she kissed his cheek, covering him with a light blanket.

Joey mumbled, "Don't forget we are going to a concert tonight in Lawrenceville," and fell asleep.

After he woke up, Lucy being not sure about attending the concert said:

"It's a concert by a new local band; it's at your university for young people."

Joey pleaded:

"Lucy, you are my dear friend; I'll be happy if you come with me. There will be no alcoholic beverages; the crowd will be well behaved."

Lucy was going to wear a dress, but Joey advised her to dress casually: in jeans, a short-sleeve blouse, and sneakers. Lucy also wore her shoulder-length hair straight; she applied light make up, and bright red lipstick.

At the concert in a field house, there were about 500 people, mostly young; most of them remained standing; a few, including Joey and Lucy, sat down along the walls of the field house. Joey introduced Lucy to a few acquaintances.

Although the music was loud, Lucy was able to appreciate some of the songs; Joey also liked the same ones. After the lights were dimmed, they danced a few times. Lucy noted Joey liked slow dances when he also smelled her perfumed neck and groped her buttocks.

On the way home, Joey said: "Thanks for going to the concert with me; I had a good time."

Lucy replied, "I thank you too; thanks for introducing me to your friends."

By the time Joey and Lucy returned to her home it was about 2 a.m. Being tired, Lucy went to bed while Joey watched a game on TV. After the game ended, Joey joined Lucy in bed, and found her sound asleep and snoring softly.

After undressing, Joey crawled in to bed and snuggled up to Lucy; a sleepy Lucy mumbled:

"Hi honey; hug me; thanks," and went back to sleep.

LUCY AND JOEY ON SUNDAY

Next day, Sunday, morning, Joey woke up at about 9 a.m. After showering, he put on a robe, and went downstairs. He heard Lucy exercising in the game room. He also saw a pot of freshly-brewed coffee in the coffeemaker; he poured it in two cups and carried them to the game room.

Joey found Lucy jogging on a treadmill; she had on granny glasses and was dressed in: black tight shorts, a white tank top that revealed her cleavage, and a sports bra; her hair was in a ponytail that swung up and down as she jogged. She had built up sheen due to sweat. Yet, she looked alluring to Joey. Lucy looked cute in her ponytail; Joey's heart fluttered with adoration and desire.

When Lucy saw Joey, she greeted him cheerfully, "Good morning Joey. Did you sleep well?"

Joey mumbled, "Morning. Yes. How about you?"

Lucy got off the treadmill and said, "After a busy day and spending the evening at that concert, I slept well," and continued:

"I just got done with my one-mile jog; I have to exercise using weights. Is that coffee for me?"

As Joey approached her to hand the mug of coffee, Lucy raised both hands and reached behind her head to retie her ponytail. When Joey saw Lucy's raised slender arms and the sides of her boobs, his cock got harder.

Lucy took the mug of coffee from Joey, "Thanks for the coffee," and kissed him on the mouth.

Lucy saw the bulge formed by Joey's cock in his robe, and cooed:

"Baby, is that stiffy for me; but, I'm sweaty and dressed like this?"

Joey blushed, "Yes. It's exciting to see you in those tight clothes; you're so sexy; reminds me of seeing you in sexy tank tops at picnics," he said, as his cock got stiffer.

"So, you like me in tank tops," and giggling added:

"I thought only sexy lingerie turned you on."

As Lucy stood smiling and sipping her coffee, Joey approached her with a big grin on his face, put his coffee mug down, and hugged her passionately.

She pleaded feebly, "But I'm sweaty."

Joey who started fondling Lucy's tight ass, whispered:

"I don't care. I like how you smell," and kissed her neck, tasting her salty skin. Joey French kissed Lucy's mouth passionately for a long time.

Joey helped Lucy remove her tank top and sports bra, and watched her unfettered, sweat-covered boobs jiggle sexily. He kissed them and fondled them as they moved around like globes of jelly in his large hands.

Lucy was getting excited as Joey pinched her nipples and fondled her boobs, and kissed her wrinkled neck; she said:

"I don't want to catch a cold," and, after gently taking Joey's hands off of her chest, put back her tank top.

To Joey's delight, Lucy's chest in the tank top with a few wet spots looked very alluring. Joey mumbled:

"You look gorgeous," and again hugged Lucy and started to fondle her boobs.

Lucy realized Joey was not going to stop mauling her boobs. Giggling happily, Lucy led Joey by his hand to the powder room where she wet a washcloth with warm water, handed it to Joey, and cooed:

"Ok, baby, clean it up."

Happily, Joey pulled off Lucy's shorts, and lovingly cleaned her crotch. He also kissed her smooth inner thighs and ample buttocks. He inhaled the mixture of Lucy's aroused pussy and her sweat.

Joey lifted Lucy on to the vanity, spread her thighs wide, and licked her slit, pussy lips, and clit. Lucy moaned continuously with Joey's ministrations. Her mature pussy oozed copious amounts of syrup that young Joey swallowed joyously.

Lucy grabbing a handful of Joey's hair steered his mouth to places she wanted sucked and licked, as she slowly approached her orgasm. But, she wanted to come on Joey's cock; she cooed"

"Baby, I want to cum on your baton."

Joey, with his face covered with Lucy's pussy nectar, grinned and said:

"Ride me, I'll lie down."

Smiling, Lucy cooed, "I know; you also want to maul my boobs."

Joey removed his robe as Lucy spread a mattress on the floor, lay on it with his erect cock twitching in air. A smiling Lucy knelt next to Joey and, as he fondled her voluptuous buttocks, kissed his mouth, and sucked his nipples. While fondling his balls, she engulfed his cock with her mouth and coated it with her saliva.

With a determined look on her face, Lucy straddled Joey's waist, and guided his big cock in to her excited pussy. Leaning forward, Lucy rode Joey's young cock as he fondled her large boobs. As she approached her orgasm, she whimpered:

"Baby, pinch my nipples, pinch, squeeeeze, Ohhhhh. Ohhhhhhh. Ohhhhhhhh. Ohhhhh."

Lucy collapsed on Joey's chest; her juicy pussy fluttered around Joey's cock for several minutes and subsided gradually. She was thrilled Joey had coaxed another mind-blowing orgasm out of her mature pussy.

Joey's climax was building; Lucy wanted Joey to enjoy seeing her slender underarms, armpits, and jiggling boobs. Languidly, with a sexy smile on her face, Lucy raised her arms above her head and held the back of her head with her hands, and gently shook her tank top-covered boobs.

Lucy's sexy moves made Joey mumble:

"I want to get on top," and nudged Lucy to lie on her back and her armpits exposed to his view. Slowly Joey lifted and opened Lucy's thighs, and, with Lucy guiding it, pushed his pussy nectar-covered cock in to her lubricated vagina. He lay on top of Lucy feeling her boobs cushion his chest, and repeatedly plunging his cock in to her inviting cavern for several minutes rested and savored Lucy's voluptuous beauty; he kissed her arm pits, neck, and mouth.

For her part, Lucy made her pussy keep a firm grasp on Joey's young cock and, by continuously releasing slick nectars, kept it well lubricated. With his climax building, Joey pleaded:

"Lucy, pull up your knees, please."

A smiling Lucy pulled up her knees, exposing her pussy channel wide open, and Joey pushed his cock deeper to touch her cervix and resumed fucking her slick, snug, love channel.

Soon, Joey's cock exploded, releasing several jets of his young seed, mumbling incoherently: "Ohhhhh. I'm cummmming. Cummmmming. Fuckkk."

As she felt Joey's cock pulsing, twitching, and shooting a large amount of cum in to her mature pussy, Lucy rubbed his back until he collapsed on her body.

After Joey lifted himself up, Lucy cleaned up, and fixed breakfast: pancakes and scrambled eggs; Joey ate without saying much other than:

"Thanks. I'm hungry."

After she finished breakfast, Lucy said, "I need a shower. See you in a few minutes."

Joey cleared the table, rinsed the dishes and put them in the dishwasher. He thought to himself:

"It will be so much fun to take a shower with Lucy."

Joey walked briskly to Lucy's bathroom, quietly removed his robe, and hung it on a hook. Slowly, he pushed the shower curtain aside and got in the shower with Lucy who squealed in happy surprise.

Joey said, "I just want to wash your back and other parts."

Joey took the soap-covered washcloth from Lucy and gently washed her neck, back; much to Lucy's amusement he spent more time washing her buttocks, ass, and thighs. Joey then hugged Lucy from behind, reached around and washed her boobs, underarms, and armpits for a long time. As he did so, he developed a mild hard-on.

Lucy squealed when she felt Joey's cock poking her ass. Then, Joey squatted and gently washed her pubic hair and love channel. He stuck two fingers in to Lucy's love channel eliciting another happy squeal.

After a few minutes, Lucy said, "It's my turn."

She took the washcloth from Joey and washed his balls, cock, and ass. Joey's cock became semi rigid in Lucy's hands.

The two lovers washed off the soapsuds and dried themselves with towels. Lucy blow-dried her hair.

Joey said, "I'll apply moisturizing lotion in bed where we will be warm."

In bed, with Lucy lying on her belly, Joey applied moisturizing lotion on her backside, especially her thighs and buttocks. Lucy knew Joey was inspecting her body, especially her buttocks, ass, and pussy. Joey also applied plenty of moisturizing lotion to Lucy's face, neck, boobs, tummy, pubic area, and thighs. Both Lucy and Joey were very tired. The shower relaxed them both; they fell asleep.

After several minutes, Joey woke up, got dressed, went downstairs, fixed himself a glass of orange juice, and watched TV. After Lucy woke up, she came down in a robe and fixed egg salad sandwiches.

After lunch, Joey said, "I have to go to the library to finish an assignment; I'll call you Wednesday."

Lucy said, "Ok. I should be home by about six; I'm working as a volunteer at the hospital's gift shop."

"It's great to help people. I plan to study nursing."

Lucy replied, "Joey, that's great; there's a shortage of nurses."

Joey left for Lawrenceville and was busy with his studies. When he called Lucy on Wednesday night, she sounded happy:

"Baby, I had lunch with Rita. She invited us to play tennis with her and Chris on Friday. Would you like that?"

Joey said, "I am not a good tennis player."

Lucy replied, "It's just a friendly practice session with my friends at the club."

Joey replied, "Sure; love to see you all dressed up in white."

Giggling, Lucy said, "You just like to take my clothes off."

Lucy continued, "I know it's your birthday on Saturday. Do you want to do any thing special?"

"Thanks for remembering my birthday; I want to be with you in the evening. I hope you don't mind, I am helping with a basketball tournament at the Y for several hours."

"That's fine with me; I have to work at the hospital. I'll plan a simple dinner for us," said Lucy.

She was surprised and happy when Joey quietly said:

"Lucy, I like you a lot. You're a beautiful and voluptuous lady."

"Thanks, baby; I like you too. See you on Friday."

Lucy did not tell Joey that she had confided to Rita her friendship with him, and how devoted and open he has been. Rita then asked:

"How's he in bed?"

Blushing, Lucy whispered, "Great. I'm getting more than I dreamt possible; but, I'm not complaining."

"Honey, he's young; he can recover quickly," said Rita.

Lucy added, "And so strong,"

After Lucy and Rita giggled, Rita asked:

"Is he oral?"

"Yes, much more so than John was."

"You're a lucky woman. Sounds like Joey is a keeper."

Lucy replied seriously:

"It's no longer an affair; he has seen me wearing glasses and sweaty, and without make up; I'll just go along, and see how long Joey and I care for each other."

"You know, Chris is the same with me; he and his daughter moved in with me," said Rita

Thoughtfully, Lucy said:

"I know. Joey may not move in with me until his parents sell their home or I may have to move after Joey starts working."

On Friday evening, after putting on: shorts, a sport shirt, Boston Red Sox cap, and tennis shoes, and carrying a little used tennis racket, Joey first went to a florist and picked up a bouquet of flowers for Lucy.

Lucy was sipping a glass of water on the patio. When Lucy saw Joey, she greeted him, came running to his car, and hugged him. She was dressed in white: shorts, tank top, and sneakers; her blond hair was pulled back and tied in a pony tail; she had on light make up and sheen due to perspiration. Lucy was indeed beautiful and voluptuous; her low-cut tank top revealed considerable cleavage. Joey was also struck by her well-formed and tanned, arms and legs.

When Joey handed her the bouquet of flowers, Lucy gushed:

"Thank you; it's so thoughtful," and kissed him on his mouth while pressing her large boobs in to his chest.

After placing the flowers in a vase, as she drove Joey in her Cadillac to the club, Lucy said:

"Thank you for agreeing to play tennis with me," and, giggling, added:

"I would have liked to have a romantic evening, but Rita is a good friend; I'll make it up to you."

At the tennis courts Rita and I greeted them.

Lucy introduced Joey to Rita and me, and said: "We can start playing after stretching."

As Lucy stretched her muscles, her voluptuous boobs and generous ass were accentuated in the stretched shorts and tank top. Joey teamed up with Lucy. Both Lucy and Rita were good players, and Joey and I did our best to keep up with them.

It was clear to me and Rita that Joey was smitten by Lucy's voluptuous body as she lithely moved around the court. I knew Joey would be good to Lucy. After playing a long set with much talking and laughing, the four of us went to the bar; Joey and I had beers, while Rita and Lucy had fruit juices. Before Joey and Lucy said good bye and left, we all agreed to get together another time to play tennis.

As Lucy drove home, Joey was amorous and lightly rubbed Lucy's bare right arm and knee. As soon as Lucy stopped her car, Joey got out and helped her out, and hugged her passionately pushing his erect cock in to her belly.

In the living room of her home, Lucy bent down to untie her tennis shoes, exposing to Joey her voluptuous ass in the tight shorts. After she stood up, impishly she turned around, smiled at Joey, and said:

"You like what you see?"

Joey quickly walked to her, hugged her, kissed her neck, and whispered in her ear:

"You are a gorgeous lady in white," and, to make his desire to fuck her clear, pushed his crotch in her ass.

Lucy turned around, kissed him passionately on his mouth, rubbed his erection, and mumbled:

"I am all sweaty from playing tennis; I should wash up."

As she pushed her pillowy boobs in to his chest, Joey continued kissing Lucy's lovely lips, and neck, and whispered:

"You smell fine to me. Love you in the tank top."

Blushing, Lucy wiggled from Joey's embrace and walked away. Joey took two steps towards her sexy, undulating buttocks, when Lucy turned, smiled, and cooed:

"I'll be back after freshening up," and went upstairs.

A short while later Lucy returned in a long-sleeve, white, diaphanous robe over just her tank top, white high-heel shoes, crimson lipstick, and her hair loose to her shoulders. As an aroused Joey watched in admiration, Lucy turned on the stereo, and cooed:

"Hey lover, come dance with me. Take off your clothes."

Joey undressed quickly. He and Lucy danced slowly, holding each other, tightly. Joey's hands roamed all over Lucy's backside: neck, shoulders, back, and voluptuous buttocks. For her part, Lucy fondled Joey's erect cock and tight buns.

After dancing to two romantic songs, Joey helped Lucy remove her robe and steered her to sit in a sofa; he massaged her ankles, legs, and thighs before running his fingers through her pubes; he reached under her tank top and fondled her boobs, and pinched and suckled her nipples. Joey turned on a nearby table lamp so that he could appreciate Lucy's voluptuous body.

Lucy's pussy was well-lubricated and she was more than ready to have her pussy sucked. She held Joey's face, lovingly kissed his mouth, and cooed:

"Joey, love, please suck my pussy and clit; I've been turned on since I saw you today."

When Joey lifted Lucy's legs and kissed her meaty thighs, he could smell her aroused odor mixed with perfume. With Lucy watching his face, Joey slid low to the floor, placed Lucy's legs on his shoulders, and began to lick her slick pussy and clit. Soon, she threw her head back and, holding his head, steered Joey to her clit.

A whimpering Lucy urged: "Baby, put a finger. Keep licking the cliiit. Cliiiit. Ohhhhhh. Ahhhhhhhhhh."

Lucy's orgasm lasted a few minutes and her body writhed uncontrollably as she whimpered incoherently. Lucy's orgasm triggered release of a stream of precum from Joey's young, big, cock.

After Lucy recovered from her orgasm, she mumbled to Joey:

"Baby, thanks for another great orgasm," and as she gently grasped his leaking cock, asked:

"How are you doing? What's your pleasure?"

Joey whispered: "I'm close to cumming. Please sit in my lap. Can we do it in front of your mirror? It'll be a turn on for me."

A blushing Lucy cooed:

"Sure, baby. I will gladly ride your cock. We can go to my bedroom: it has mirrors and an upholstered chair. It'll be a turn on for me too to see you maul my boobs and fuck me silly," and giggled happily.

An eager and blushing Joey led Lucy upstairs to the bedroom. He pulled an upholstered chair without arm rests in front of the large closet door mirror, sat in it, and nudged Lucy to sit in his lap. Joey snaked his stiff cock, with its head well lubricated with precum, into Lucy's love channel. In the mirror, Lucy saw her boobs being squeezed and the nape of her neck being kissed by Joey. She raised her arms to give Bill better access to her boobs.