Loving the Alpha Ch. 02

Story Info
Kat and Jake finally come to an agreement.
3.7k words
4.52
18k
28

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/28/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LadyJay95
LadyJay95
71 Followers

A/N All characters who have any sort of sexual nature are all eighteen or older. Please read at your own discretion.

I had been here a few days and still was keeping him at a distance. He was loosing patience and I found this slightly humorous. Then finally one day I was in our room and heard him come in. He was angry. I looked up from my book as he had practically broken the door down. He wouldn't let me anywhere near another male yet and so I was getting bored. I stood up and he stalked over to me. I saw his eyes and they were still his, but just barely. He grabbed my shoulders and pushed me against the wall roughly. I inhaled quickly out of shock and smelt him. It was intoxicating. He held me against the wall and looked me in the eye.

"Enough of this. You are grating at my last nerve and I am losing a fight against my own wolf. He wants me to force you to complete the mating process, and to consume you completely." He took a deep breath. Seeing him like this was doing something to me. I was feeling warm and a weird feeling was coming over me. I tried to push him off of me and he grabbed my hands and pinned them above my head. He growled in my face.

"Stop trying to push me away. Stop trying to fight this and stop being such a pain in the ass. If you keep doing this He will break free and take you by force." He said through clenched teeth. He then kissed me. It took me by surprise and it sucked the very air from my lungs. I couldn't stop myself from kissing him back. My body was screaming at me to let him do whatever he wanted to me. But my mind was telling me the opposite. He had his one hand holding my hands above my head and the other holding the back of my neck. He pulled away after a moment and looked straight into my eyes.

"You tell me 'no'. But your body is screaming 'yes'." I swallowed and was afraid for the first time in a long time. He smelt me and his eyes softened. "I don't want you to be afraid of me. You are the one person who shouldn't be afraid of me." He said in a whisper. I was breathing heavily trying to get my emotions under control. He loosened his grip on my wrists and guided them back to my sides. "Who hurt you enough that you wouldn't trust your own mate?" He asked me. I set my jaw. I didn't want to talk about 'him' ever. But I knew that Jacob could order me to tell him. I took a deep breath.

"His name was Aron. I was sixteen when he came back from being off at school. It was just after Derek had been made Alpha. He was a few years older than me and he was someone who wanted my brothers position. He knew that if he had someone with Alpha blood as his mate, that he would be able to take the position as Alpha and be accepted better by the pack. He knew that I was unmated and innocent. So he tried to make me believe that he was my mate. I never felt a connection with him and was afraid of him as he didn't care that I was only sixteen and he was eighteen. He had taken me to a cabin in the woods and tried to force the mating process. My brother found out and came after us. But when Derek found us. I was huddled in a corner and Aron was lying dead in the middle of the floor. Everyone except Derek and my mom thought that I had killed my mate. So we let them believe that. People feared me and no one tried to touch me again. He had been the first person that I had killed."

I told Jacob my story and he looked upset. "Did he touch you?" He asked. I shook my head. He took a deep breath and took a step back. He forced his fists to relax. "I now understand why you've fought this so far. But I can tell that you feel the connection with me. So I am asking you to stop fighting it. My wolf won't take your emotional scarring into account if he takes over and tries to claim you. And this time you won't be able to kill me as easily as that other guy." I nodded and he stepped closer. "I'll try and make him understand, but please. Just try." He kissed my forehead and then walked away.

~Running through the woods I could feel the soft leaves and needles from the trees under my feet. The moon was out and full making it easy to see the passing trees. As I ran I could hear a second set of footfalls. Looking back I couldn't see who it was. But I wasn't afraid. Turning back I came to a stop by the river that Jake and I had gone to. I heard a twig snap and turned around. He was there. My mate.

"Little late for a run isn't it?" He asked me. As he walked closer I gave a flirty smile as I backed away. But I didn't notice the tree directly behind me. His hands were beside my head as he was just a breath away.

"You are mine. My mate." He whispered to me before leaning in and kissing me gently on the lips. Moaning into the kiss I felt his hands on my hips as he licked my bottom lip asking for entrance. Parting my lips I complied and felt his tongue enter my mouth and explore every part. Our tongues danced and fought for dominance as the kiss deepened. I felt him undo the button on my pants and slide his hand in as we kissed.

Feeling his fingers find the little nub of nerve endings I gasped. "Jake." He kissed my neck and slowly made circles around my clit. Moaning. I wanted him. I could feel him increase the speed of the circles that his fingers were making. I could feel a tightness in my lower stomach and it got tighter as Jake continued. "Oh Jake. Please don't stop." I felt his teeth graze my neck and felt an orgasm building quickly. "Fuck... Jake please." Then I felt myself fall over the edge as I came, hard. His teeth sinking into the flesh of my neck as I came.~

I woke up and Jacob was gone. There was a note on the bedside table. Had to deal with some stuff with my dad. See you later. Jake I got up and showered. I had noticed a wet feeling on my panties. I knew that Jake probably had left early because of it.

I spent the day with Beth, Jake's sister. She and his mom were the only ones I was allowed to see. No males. Beth was the overly energetic fifteen year old and his mom was a very kind and understanding lady. Susan, his mom. And I had gotten along very well. But I knew that she was all to aware that her son and I hadn't completed the mating process. She never brought it up but it was the elephant in the room. Beth was blissfully unaware of the issue. She was happy to just hang out and do nails or whatever. She always wanted to know what my old pack was like and what it was like to be the most feared wolf after your Alpha. I would answer her and she always had more questions. To be that innocent again. You only ever found your mate after you turned sixteen and she still had a few months until then. I was eighteen and Jake was twenty. I was starting to feel a little less like a prisoner.

Susan and Beth had just left after visiting. They had brought me more books and movies as I wasn't allowed to leave the one part of the house. I had just started reading the second chapter of a book when I started getting a tingly sensation in my lower stomach. I tried ignoring it and kept reading, but it just kept getting stronger. I decided to try and deal with it by taking a shower. While in the shower I tried alleviating the tension building but no matter what I tried I couldn't make it go away. I had tried everything that had worked in the past for dealing with being horny or whatever and none of it worked. I couldn't make myself orgasm which was what usually made it go away. I tried waiting it out but it didn't go away. I was beyond frustrated.

Jacob's POV

I had spoken to my dad this morning about Kat and my issue. He had said that it could be that she doesn't want to be hurt again and is afraid that I will hurt her. Or that she just doesn't feel the bond as strongly as I do. I had spent the day doing paperwork and other Alpha duties. It was getting later and I had grabbed something to eat quickly from the kitchen. I found something to bring Kat just in case she hadn't eaten yet.

I walked into our room and looked around. I didn't see her. Then I heard a sound from the bathroom. I walked over and turned the door knob. It was locked. "Kat, are you okay?" I said as I knocked.

"I'm fine. Just need a minute." She said. Her voice sounded strained.

"Kat, open the door." I was worried.

"I said I'm fine." She sounded angry. She didn't sound fine. I put down the plate on the dresser and backed up a few paces.

"Kat if you don't open the door, I'm kicking the door in." I heard her growl.

"Leave me alone." She yelled. I took a deep breath and kicked the door open. The door hit the wall behind it and I saw Kat huddled in the corner. I immediately could smell her. It was the most intoxicating smell, the same smell from last night when she had been dreaming. "I said leave me alone!" She screamed at me again. I quietly growled and had to set my jaw as to not loose control. I stepped into the bathroom and she backed further against the wall.

"Kat?" She growled at me. She looked as though she had been crying. I was now about six feet from her. I crouched down in front of her. She turned her face away.

"I... It..." She was near tears again. She was in heat. It was obvious. This had been the very reason I hadn't let her leave this part of the house. Any male would have forced himself on her or died trying. She couldn't protect herself like this. I went to get closer but she snarled.

"Kat, I'm trying to help you." She looked at me and her eyes were full of mixed emotions. Rage... Fear... Pain.

"What's happening to me?" She said. Her voice was filled with fear. She hadn't been told about the heat or how bad it could get if she didn't deal with it.

"Your in heat." She looked like an addict going through withdrawal. Fidgeting, shakes, inability to sit still. I reached my hand out to try and coax her to come out of the corner. Right now she was more dangerous than a rabid dog. If she decided to attack, it would not be good. She looked at my hand, then up to my face. The fear in her eyes could break your heart. She slowly reached her hand out, she took my hand and I felt how warm her body was right now. She must have been in heat for hours. Only her mate could help her with this. If she didn't let me, she could go mad and might hurt herself or others. Eventually it could kill her. I slowly helped her to her feet.

"Kat, I need to help you." I said getting closer to her. "If I don't it'll just get worse." She bit her lip and looked into my eyes.

"Just... Please make it stop." She begged. I stepped closer to her and gently grabbed her. I kissed her trying to be gentle. She froze for a moment. I pulled away and looked at her.

"Only your mate can alleviate the heat." She swallowed hard and took a shaky breath. I leaned in and gently kissed her again. She timidly started kissing back, her hands sliding up my arms as they found their way to my neck and face, pulling me closer. She had her fingers intertwined with my hair and the other hand on my shoulder. She started kissing more urgently. I kissed her back with as much force as she was. I pushed her against the bathroom counter and she moaned into the kiss. Grabbing her hips I lifted her onto the counter and she wrapped her legs around my hips pulling me closer to her. I pulled away from the kiss and she and I were gasping for air.

"Have you ever?" I asked her between gasps. She shook her head. I took a deep breath, I knew that I needed to be gentle and take it slow with her. No matter how much she wanted me to rush. She would thank me later for not just fucking her and hurting her. I pushed her hair away from her neck and started kissing and sucking on her neck. She leaned her head back and grabbed my shirt tightly. I found the spot between her shoulder and neck and she gasped from the contact. I smiled into her neck. I went back up barely touching my lips to her neck and kissed just behind her ear and she inhaled sharply again.

"Jake please." She begged. I kissed her forcefully on the mouth and grabbed her hips lifting her off the counter and carried her back to the bedroom. I carried her to the bed and laid her down. She moaned into the kiss when my erection brushed her crotch through her jeans. My cock was straining painfully against my jeans. I pulled away from the kiss and leaning over her. I was trying to restrain myself.

"Jacob, just do it." Her eyes were begging me. I captured her lips in another kiss and she was pulling on my shirt. She pulled it up and I broke the kiss to pull it over my head. During this she scooted back on the bed. I crawled over to her and watched as she went to remove her shirt.

"No." I said. She looked like a little kid that had just been told they couldn't have a cookie. I wasn't going to let her first time be me fucking her. I wanted her to experience her first time with me making love to her. As much as I wanted to fuck her I wasn't going to do it. She took a shaky breath. I kissed her lips gently. Slowly making my way down her jawline to her neck. She tensed when I found the spot by her ear then the junction between her shoulder and her neck. I kissed down her collarbone and to the cleft between her breasts. She arched her back. Her skin tasted delicious. I kissed the bit of her breast that was showing above her shirt. I slid my hand up her hip to her stomach. Pushing her shirt up as I kissed her beside her naval. Her breathing was short and heavy. I pushed the shirt up further and saw her bra containing her breasts. Kissing up her ribs I pulled the shirt over her head. She reached for me but I grabbed her hands. Pinning them above her head I looked into her eyes.

"Let me." I told her. She bit her lip and nodded. I put her hands under her head. "Leave them there." I commanded. She looked unsure but nodded. I pulled her bra down and kissed the soft flesh of her breast. After kissing every inch of deliciously soft skin of her breast I took her nipple in my mouth. She arched her back and inhaled sharply. Massaging the other breast with my one hand, I sucked on her nipple gently. Sucking on her nipple I slowly slid my other hand up the inside of her thigh. Switching breasts I sucked on her other nipple. I undid the button on her jeans and slowly undid the zipper. I started rubbing closer to her centre and she was moaning, begging me to hurry up. I moved my hand directly over her pussy. Her jeans the only thing keeping from me touching it directly, she moaned at the gentle touch. After a moment of rubbing her jeans I slipped my hand inside of them, inside her panties. She gasped when I found her clit.

"Jake please. I'm begging you." I chuckled before quickly pulling her jeans off. I kissed her stomach and then proceeded to rip her panties clean off. She gasped when I did that. I kissed the inside of her thigh and watched as the goosebumps spread. I kissed closer and closer until I was just beside her soaking wet pussy. I looked at her and saw her watching me. I kissed the lips of her pussy and she bit her lip. Sucking one of her velvet lips between my lips I heard her moan. I then very suddenly licked the entirety of her pussy from her sweet opening to her clit. She shot up on her elbows and I pushed on her stomach to make her lay down again. She did so reluctantly. I slowly licked circles around her clit occasionally sucking on it and gently sucking the soft lips as I slid one hand to her breast. I looked at her and saw a single tear escape her eye. She was beyond frustrated. As much fun as I was having I wouldn't torture her. Not this time. I grabbed around her thighs my hands on her lower stomach and started licking with fervour. Her pussy juices were running and I was enjoying her scent and taste. Her breathing was heavy and quick. She looked at me her eyes filled with frustration. "Jake, I can't." She said with a whimper making me stop. She couldn't cum by me licking her. Most couldn't, not during their heat, they had to have their mates dick in them to be able to cum. I got up on my knees and started undoing my belt. She watched as I slid it out of the loops. She was gripping the blankets tightly, I could see she was trying to not attack me for being so slow with her. I undid my jeans and stood up off the bed. Letting my jeans fall to the floor. My boxers followed suit. I saw her eyes widen when she saw my member. I was definitely bigger than your average man. She watched like a starved creature as I crawled back to her, my cock free from the confinements of my jeans. I kissed up her stomach, past her breasts to her lips. My cock brushed her exposed pussy causing her to moan into the kiss. I moaned as I ran the length of my cock along her warm, wet folds. She was grinding her hips into mine, encouraging me to slide into her waiting opening. I pulled away from the kiss and kissed her neck. Using one hand I lined up the head of my cock with her opening. Once I found her spot behind her ear I pushed myself slowly into her. She dug her nails into my back as she gasped. I stopped once I was in as far as her body would allow. I kissed her neck then her cheek. I could see the slight pain in her eyes. I kissed her lips.

"It's okay, the worst is over." It was excruciating waiting for her to be ready for me to move. But I didn't want to hurt her more than necessary. Finally she nodded moving her hips into mine. I slowly pulled away and just before I would have pulled out I slowly pushed back in.

"God your fucking tight." I said to her. After a little while I sped up and found a good rhythm. She was breathing in gasps and whimpering. I knew she needed to cum and that was the only thing that would help with her heat. I sped up again a little and found the specific spot that caused her pleasure, she started thrusting back to meet me. Moaning and breathing deeply.

"Fuck, Jake. Don't stop. Please don't fucking stop." She gasped. I chuckled quietly and sped up. My entire cock could fit inside her now and I was so close to my orgasm but withheld from letting myself find release. I could hear her breathing change and her hips moving faster as they met with mine. Suddenly she grabbed onto me and screamed as she bit my shoulder. Her nails digging into my back. I growled and let out a roar as her pussy clamped onto my cock, tightening around it as she came causing my own orgasm to come crashing over me. Releasing my cum deep inside her. Without thinking I sank my teeth into her neck in the very spot that caused her to gasp. I had just marked her.

After our orgasms were over. I was supporting myself over her with my elbows. We were both gasping for breath. I could feel myself nutting and felt her tense.

"What is that?" She asked between gasps.

"When mates become one, sometimes they are nutted together. Causing them to not be able to pull apart for a little bit." I explained. Usually the guys were the only ones to be told this little bit of information. I grabbed her and rolled us so that she was laying on top of me. I wrapped my arms around her and felt her heartbeat pounding in her chest. After a little bit she fell asleep. I followed quickly after.

LadyJay95
LadyJay95
71 Followers