Loving the Forest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If she was, she found it, smiled to herself, and moved on, rubbing my back briskly, then switching again to fingertips. Soon, with more than a hint of desire in her eyes, she returned to my hardening shaft, then fondled my balls, knowing instinctively or otherwise to be gentle with them. This touch simply aroused me further, warmth flooding through my groin. She made sure the skin beneath was free of sweat, then used one hand to stroke my cock with her fingers, and the other to fondle the source of the seed she needed. I was properly hard again in seconds. I reciprocated by using one hand to palm her bush, the other to fondle a breast. I was simply finding these irresistible.

As our excitement grew our breathing became heavier. She released me, took my hand from her groin and led me back to dry land and our mossy rock.

She turned to face me, slightly uncertain again. "I want to try something again."

"Whatever you like."

" I think you'll like this." She dropped to her knees, and immediately took my hardened cock back in one hand and my scrotum in the other. We were both still wet from the burn, and initially she used this to her advantage. I appreciated the fact she was using her fingers to be gentle rather than treating it like a stick. I gently held her head in my hands, enough to show I wanted her there, but not enough that she couldn't easily move away if she wanted to.

Soon she built enough confidence with it to use her lips and tongue first on the shaft, then on the sensitive tip. She was unskilled at this but, in many ways, this added to the appeal. She was trying. She wanted to arouse me, and it wasn't long before I was sighing in appreciation. She correctly took this to mean that I liked what she was doing and took the first few centimetres into her mouth, still with one set of little fingertips feeling the ovals in their little bag of skin. The other hand moved to hold the back of my leg. She didn't want me moving away, and I had no intention of doing this.

Melia quickly worked out that my cock in her moth and her tongue exploring it was much nicer than just pretending her mouth was her cunny. My hands gripped her head increasingly firmly as I became more and more excited. This was not, however, where I wanted this to end.

"Melia. I'd love it even more if you took that back between your legs."

She disengaged. "I'll put it wherever you like."

"Your cunny again, please."

She gazed up, doe-eyed and lustful. "Okay. I'm wet again. Whenever you like, however you like." She eased herself back and lay down, inviting me to cover her.

I doubt there's a man alive who could resist an offer like that, but I moved slowly, so as not to scare her. Soon, I was on top of her, my cock back immediately in front of where it wanted to be. I kissed her, my tongue penetrating her mouth as I reached down and parted her lower lips. I couldn't resist. I moved slightly, and penetrated her first with one finger, then with two. Melia eased herself up to encourage me. First, I found a slightly rough patch, a few centimetres inside, which I put light pressure on while I rubbed it. I was rewarded with moans of pleasure.

I thought I should tease her a little, and moved further inside, where I found her wetter still, but smoother. I dabbled richly, my fingers covered in her fluids and, presumably, some of mine, then pushed as far as I could, finding her cervix and the entrance to her uterus. Melia moaned excitedly, breathing deeply as I explored inside her. She might have been Dryad, but she felt human where it mattered. I knelt between her thighs, and moved the fingers inside her back down so they were directly behind her mons at that rough spot I'd found a moment earlier. I moved my other hand to cover the mons, and began to rub her hard little clitoris, while stimulating her g-spot. The first time I'd brought her to orgasm, I'd felt her little body quivering. This time I wanted to watch the experience.

Her breathing quickened further and her moans of pleasure intensified. With my fingers inside her I could feel her getting from wet to much wetter. This was going to feel so good when my cock entered her again. Her skin was damp still from our bath, but this was mixing with sweat. I breathed the scent of her, that hint of the woods from perspiration, and the sweet smell of her sex. Her face was becoming almost tormented as her body began to send overload signals to her brain. I kept at it until I felt a near flood from her cunny, her back arched, her face reddened and she screamed again in pleasure. She snatched the near hand away before it all grew so intense it was painful. Job done I let the fingers inside her play in that smooth wetness while I watched her recover.

She opened her mouth and spoke, weakly. "Take the fingers out and put your cock in me. Now. Please." There was a slight emphasis on "cock". From coming to get something from me, she was now so hot she was actually begging for it. Freeing both hands, I raised her legs so her heels were on my shoulders and thrust gently but firmly inside in one easy motion. Easing forward I began long, slow deep strokes, again tapping her cervix with each thrust. My hands roamed her naked, sweating body, thighs, mound, abdomen, breasts, swollen hardened nipples. I was enjoying her. Melia looked like she might be nearly in an altered state of some kind.

She was still snug, even this wet and after our earlier activity. The head of my shaft felt almost electrified each time I thrust into her; the rest of my cock was clasped tightly by the slippery walls of her well. I was enjoying every movement in her spring, wet, juicy, welcoming, but my own arousal took over. I paused for a few seconds to regain control, then began again, but before long I felt heat spread through me and I surrendered. I pushed as deep as I could go and my manhood kicked, pumping more of my semen inside her as I threw my head back in pleasure.

I let Melia's legs down and almost fell on top of her, my slowly softening shaft still inside her. When it left of its own accord, I moved down slightly and rested my head on the pillows that were Melia's breasts. After a few minutes she complained I was a little too heavy to sleep there, so I moved off and allowed her to snuggle next to me, our bodies pressed against each other.

We both dozed and I awoke later to find her asleep with her head on my chest, again half on top of me, with one of my legs between hers, one of those crossing mine. I breathed in the scent of her, and felt my groin begin to stir again. I stroked her slightly damp tousled hair with one hand and caressed her back with the other. She stirred and roused slowly.

The leg that was over mine bent and stretched, encountering something that was not quite as soft as it had any right to be.

"Hmm." That sounded like appreciation.

I decided I might as well be honest. "I want you again."

"Good." She stretched, and I enjoyed the press of her body comfortable against me before she moved to straddle my abdomen, arms akimbo, exposing herself completely, except her drying hair partially concealing one nipple. "What would you like me to do?"

It's just not fair for a girl to get into that position and ask that question. Each hand reached for a breast, cupping their weight. I was finding it hard to breathe, although she wasn't pressing on my lungs.

"That's a good place to start," I told her. "Would you like to ride it?"

"Your cock?" She was a little uncertain.

"Exactly." I smiled encouragingly.

"I think I can give that a try. What do I do?"

I shrugged. "Follow your instincts. Play with it. Take it from there."

"Okay." She smiled that impish smile at me and rose up slightly. As she moved back I lost contact with her breasts, but simply moved to her inner thighs, which I began to stroke gently, stimulating the smooth skin. Melia's hands dropped to my cock, and began to stroke it to full hardness, feeling it from tip to scrotum, hinting at a scratch with her nails, but never quite placing enough pressure. The clean woodland scent of her filled my nostrils and I found this and all the rest of the day's hormones brought it to a pitch, making me almost painfully hard.

At this, she lowered herself on to it, using her fingers and my shaft to part the lips to her damp entrance. She used the tip of my cock to rub the skin between her labia, but outside her cunny. She seemed to be avoiding her clit so, this now easier to reach, I moved to help her. One hand moved from my shaft to stop me.

"That's not a good plan. Even with lots of aunts I'm not sure I can manage triplets."

"Trip...?" Then I realised. She'd had two orgasms already. Two orgasms meant two ovulations. Two ovulations and a man's seed to go with them, in a Dryad, meant two babies. Another orgasm would not, under such circumstances, be a great idea, however much I wanted to see her take proper pleasure from me again.

"Oops! I felt like cringing. "Sorry!"

"You forgot. I understand why. I remembered. Two was my decision. If it helps, this simply means we can make a better plan. Here. I know you like these."

She moved my hands to her chest, and I returned to the wonderful task of fondling and stroking.

"That's nice," she told me. She settled herself. "This is nice too," she added, and sank my cock inside her in one smooth move. Her mouth opened as she felt it split her in two, then closed again as she began to enjoy the pleasure. She began a long rhythm, bobbing up and down on me, taking me deep with each downstroke. Since I'd come inside her twice today, I knew this could last for a while. I was stretched so tight with my own engorgement it was close to pain, which held off my climax still further.

She bent forward for a while, allowing me to kiss her breasts and suckle on the nipples, stimulation she made it clear she appreciated. The constant exercising began to make Melia sweat, and her body, including the breasts I didn't want to let go of, began to glisten with it; her skin became increasingly slippery, and the stimulation inside her body made her increasingly wet. The fair hair at my groin and the darker fur at hers became damp, and her fluids coated my pelvis, and my scrotum and eventually I felt the area beneath my own backside become moist with mingled fluids. Our breathing synchronised in time with her exertions.

Melia, however, was fit and healthy, and she kept at it. I wondered how the damage at her recently split hymen was faring, but she showed no sign of pain. I continued to gently squeeze her breasts with each of her downward thrusts. Some long time later, as the head of my shaft grew ever more sensitive and my breathing quickened, instead of speeding her thrusts, she slowed down, wanting to perpetuate our lovemaking, for that is what it now clearly was. This wasn't a woman jumping a man who barely knew her, or one trying to take, then leave. This was two lovers taking and giving equal pleasure.

I quietened, and she returned to working my shaft, first squeezing it to stimulate with firm thrusts, then easing off. Again and again she did this, allowing my body to calm, then bringing it close to its peak, then down again. Finally, after many minutes, it all became too much; my breathing quickened and she, sensing she could not now stop my climax, thrust harder and harder to encourage it. I threw my head back and my eyes must have glazed as I pulsed once, twice, again, then again, the thick juices stimulating the tube in my shaft, then flowing into Melia's now soaking naked body.

We lay together for some time afterwards. I listened to her breathing softly. I couldn't explain the connection I had to her. It was sexual, yes, but there seemed to be more to it than that. I've always had a soft spot for forests, old forests for preference, and she sort of felt like the forest. Maybe she was, in some way. That wasn't all of it either. Maybe that energy she'd talked about had something to do with it. I'd been feeling it almost since I left the path that morning, although it had become stronger as soon as I met her, then stronger still as we became lovers, although that was somehow deeper, more intense, than with any previous lover.

That too was something I'd never experienced. I know some people will happily climb into bed with someone they've just met. I'm not one of them. Melia was hardly someone who'd been round the block, although she had waited the kind of length of time that was, well, inhuman. I like relationships, not flings.

We must have dozed in the heat again because I found the sun westering. Melia also roused and looked at me with soft affection, even love, and an element of regret, and moved off me.

"You should go," she told me. "It might not be good for you to stay overnight. Strange things have been known to happen to humans who stay here for the night."

I was reluctant. "I might be able to live with strange things."

"Or you might not." She made a decision. "No, you have to go, and I have to go."

"I have a tent. There's room for two people who love each other."

"That's tempting. You can't believe how tempting, but no. This was always going to be the hard part, but things are perhaps going slightly better than planned, and I have to make some preparations."

"Will I see you again? What about meeting our daughters?" I've never really considered having children but, having been bounced into it, I now felt some sense of responsibility, not to mention interest in their welfare.

"No promises. There would be a lot of people involved in that kind of decision. I can only promise to try to talk them into it. I want to see you again, but the decision isn't mine alone. I can also assure you they'll have a lot of doting aunts." She hesitated. "I'd like you to meet my sisters as well." A wicked smile. "I think you'd like them, and I'm not the jealous type!"

"Sounds exciting!"

"I'll see. They might tell me to forget it, but I can be very persuasive. How do you think I got you? For now, you should get back to your world."

I succumbed to the inevitable. We rose. Melia slipped on her sandals. "You should dress properly. I'm only going part way, and I get the impression you like my body." She slung the wrap over one shoulder.

"No question of that."

I dressed reluctantly, and we headed back up the hill. Evening mist was rising. She found the trees growing in a fork and stepped between them. I followed.

"I leave you here. I hope this isn't goodbye. If it is, have a good life. And remember, when things change, you were part of it."

I was almost in tears. I'd met a woman I loved, and might be about to lose her for ever, after only a few hours. I sensed she felt the same way. She pressed herself close, trying to keep a memory of my touch. I did the same. We kissed, then she broke, tears flowing. She turned, stepped back through the trees, and was gone. I tried to follow, but she'd vanished.

I tried to hold hope from what she'd told me, but knew I had to accept that Melia had probably gone.